Black Sabbath se reforme

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Iommi a posté un communiqué suite à la rumeur, il est en vacances et tout va bien pour lui.
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Du coup c'est juste une annulation remplacée par Ozzy de plus quoi. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Guerre des mots en Bill Ward et Ozzy la semaine dernière!
Ozzy lui reproche de ne pas reconnaître qu'il était physiquement incapable de tenir une tournée, ce que dément formellement Ward, et du coup ça s'est envenimé entre les 2.

Les communiqués dans l'ordre chronologique :
Original BLACK SABBATH drummer Bill Ward has released the following statement:

"I have not made any public statements regarding my relationship with BLACK SABBATH since February 2012. Today, I want to address that relationship in this formal statement. Thank you.

"I have neither severed nor discontinued my relationship with BLACK SABBATH. However, since 2012, the often inaccurate statements about me as a person and as a musician have caused me to be guarded and be especially detached emotionally and spiritually from Ozzy [Osbourne, vocals]. His rhetoric above all has brought me the most discord. The continuing misguided information about me has established a necessity on my part to confront these issues. And now, with the imminent release of a new BILL WARD BAND album, and the flurry of rumors about new SABBATH projects, I feel it appropriate to speak in a truthful and an un-cynical way.

"There is always speculation about a true, original SABBATH lineup for the next tour or record. With a sad heart, I have to say I will not participate in any musical undertakings until a righting of the wrongs spoken against me has been achieved. I must admit, I have little to no expectations of this happening, but in the order of first things first, I'm looking for an honest accountability of all of Ozzy's statements that I felt were untrue. I would want Ozzy to amend his opinions and exaggerations. I would want him to be forthcoming about his unrealistic viewpoints. And because I was chastised publicly, I would want him to amend publicly in his words, and not through an Ozzy representative, the nature of the wrongs. I would not want to continue on with him without this seemingly impassible dilemma being addressed.

"I don't think previously strong relationships can remain strong after dispute by just sweeping the offensive stuff under the carpet, or by saying a puny sorry, or 'oh, that's all over now.' It doesn't work like that for me. Righting of wrong works, and that's what I want if I'm ever going to be his friend again.

"Still undone and faraway is a 'signable' contract. I would require a 'signable' contract before moving one step toward a pathway that could lead to us all playing together again. I want a contract I can approve.

"That's my truth. That's my stand.

"I've listened to nothing but insults and false remarks, and if as a band or as individuals they wish to continue along the same lines, then any notion of an original BLACK SABBATH lineup will continue to fade away.

"Put simply, it's up to them.

"I have dearly missed playing with them and as people; I have been heartbroken over the loss of who I thought we were. And now you know where I stand.

"Very soon my band, BILL WARD BAND will release a new album ironically called 'Accountable Beasts'. I re-kickstarted it in May 2012, and in an off and on journey to record, we have reached our final destination — a good mix, and a well mastered record. At this time we are putting the final touches on the digital booklet.

"There are other multiple projects in different stages of progress, and I hope to bring more definitive news about them as things unfold this year.

"I have been very happy writing new songs, playing drums and working with other musicians. I have been blessed with musical visions and the ability to harness them. I'm moving into the future with an optimistic outlook.

"For our many SABBATH fans, I love you all dearly. You are extremely special people. You fucking rock.

"I have been in deep regret since January 2012 that a true union was denied. I've remained faithful to you and honest with myself. Had I not been honest throughout, I would have perished long ago. My hand is within yours, and I am encouraged to know you better. Stay safe and stay strong.

"Now it is time to meet the circumstances of my statement and attend to what else is ongoing and before me."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bill-w ... 0K4QXss.99
BLACK SABBATH singer Ozzy Osbourne has responded to an "open letter" by the band's original drummer Bill Ward in which Ward said he would not consider rejoining the band unless Ozzy publicly apologized for what Ward perceived as a series of insults.

In a statement posted on Facebook, Ozzy said: "I never wanted to discuss this in a public forum but Bill's statements left me no option to but to respond honestly.

"Wow, Bill, what the fuck are you on about? I cannot apologize for comments or opinions I may have made about you in the press during SABBATH's '13' album and tour — physically, you knew you were fucked. Tony [Iommi, guitar], Geezer [Butler, bass] and myself didn't think you could have done a two-hour set with a drum solo every night, so we made the decision to move on. With Tony's condition, we felt that time was not on our side.

"Bill, stop this smokescreen about an 'unsignable contract' and let's be honest. Deep down inside, you knew you weren't capable of doing the album and a 16-month tour.

"Unfortunately for you, our instincts were correct as you were in hospital several times during 2013. Your last hospitalization was for a shoulder surgery that you now say you've only just recovered from. This would have meant that our world tour would have been canceled. So how is all of this my fault? Stop playing the victim and be honest with yourself and our fans.

"Bill, we go back a long way, let's stop this now before it gets out of hand.

"God bless you.

"Love, Ozzy"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-o ... xa34IHp.99
Original BLACK SABBATH drummer Bill Ward insists that he is "quite capable of playing a complete" show with the group, despite his bandmates' assertion to the contrary.

Ward was on board for the SABBATH reunion when it was first announced in November 2011, but backed out soon after. He later claimed that he sat out the recording and touring sessions because of unfair contractual terms, although the members of SABBATH have hinted in other interviews that he wasn't physically up to the task.

SABBATH has used singer Ozzy Osbourne's regular touring drummer Tommy Clufetos since then for live work. RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE's Brad Wilk laid down the drum tracks on the band's comeback album, "13", which came out in June 2013.

It was rumored that SABBATH wanted to bring a second drummer on the road to share duties with Ward, which he allegedly balked at.

Asked in a brand new interview with Rolling Stone magazine if he would be in shape right now to rejoin BLACK SABBATH, Ward responded: "Absolutely, yeah. I have no doubt in my mind. I know that they've suggested that I played half the gig, and I don't want to play half the gig. I'm quite capable of playing a complete fucking BLACK SABBATH set. So this health thing has been bandied around, and it's true that I have heart disease, and it's true that I did get sick a couple of years after the fact. But when the health card is being thrown around, the bottom line is that I really tried to take care of myself. Every day, I always look at the day and say, 'Could I have played a gig today no matter what's going on with me?' And the answer is always, 'Yes.' I'm much harder on me than those guys could ever be."

Ward also talked about Ozzy's claim that the drummer was "incredibly overweight." Bill said: "The truth is that I was overweight for playing onstage, but I wasn't overweight for the studio. I could cut tracks with the weight that I arrived at. All of those guys know that I have a really rigorous exercise regimen."

He continued: "In August 2011, I started to drop weight because, at that point, I thought, 'OK, we're probably at five or six months away from actually doing a tour.' When we were in England, I was walking six miles before breakfast, I was doing bench presses, I was walking possibly two to three miles in the evening, and I was playing, like, three to four hours a day."

Asked what would have made the contract "signable" for him, Ward said: "I wanted to earn some better money than we had been in the past for festival gigs. I think it was somewhere like $80,000 for the festivals, which I can hear everybody gasp now, but $80,000 is not a lot of dough when you're playing festivals. And for all the other gigs in between, I was prepared to negotiate in a correct and proper manner."

He continued: "And I would like to be included in some publishing and want my name and likeness to have a secure contract because the name and likeness has been a problem in the past. I'm paid a flat fee for my name and likeness on merchandise, and we've been fighting with the lawyers to try to have a correct contract to use my name and likeness. That's been going on for fucking years. Unfortunately, it just didn't work."

Ward added: "I also wanted a little piece of the action in publishing [songwriting revenue]. It was just a gesture of good faith that 'drumming means writing.' If you're laying a track, you're writing. I don't play beats. I hate playing beats. I'm an orchestration drummer. I'm a musical drummer. I'm a visionary drummer and I have been for a long, long, long time. I was asking for recognition. Nothing of what I asked for is exorbitant, wrong or over the top. I thought I was actually very reasonable."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bill-w ... E2LlV0d.99
Original BLACK SABBATH drummer Bill Ward has hit back at the band's singer, Ozzy Osbourne, over comments Ozzy made earlier this week in which the vocalist accused Ward of not being physically capable of doing the album and a 16-month tour.

On Thursday, April 16, Osbourne responded to an open letter posted by Ward on Facebook, in which Ward said he would not consider rejoining the band unless Ozzy publicly apologized for what Ward perceived as a series of insults. Ozzy wrote, "I never wanted to discuss this in a public forum but Bill's statements left me no option to but to respond honestly."

He continued, "Wow, Bill, what the fuck are you on about? I cannot apologize for comments or opinions I may have made about you in the press during SABBATH's '13' album and tour — physically, you knew you were fucked. Tony [Iommi, guitar], Geezer [Butler, bass] and myself didn't think you could have done a two-hour set with a drum solo every night, so we made the decision to move on. With Tony's condition, we felt that time was not on our side."

Ozzy added, "Bill, stop this smokescreen about an 'unsignable contract' and let's be honest. Deep down inside, you knew you weren't capable of doing the album and a 16-month tour."

Ozzy also pointed out that Ward was in the hospital several times in 2013, including one stint for shoulder surgery that "you've only just recovered from."

Ozzy concluded, "Stop playing the victim and be honest with yourself and our fans. Bill, we go back a long way, let's stop this now before it gets out of hand."

In a brand new statement posted on Ward's Facebook page, the drummer responded directly to Ozzy's latest comments, denying that he was putting up a smokescreen about "unsignable contract" and insisting that he has "been honest with our fans on where I stand."

Ward's latest statement reads as follows:

"You never wanted to discuss in a public forum. BUT, you did by making all these public comments during your interviews for the '13' album and tour. I was only responding in kind. Don't forget why I spoke out. If you had talked to me and shared your opinions privately, we wouldn't be here today.

"I was ready and in shape to record. I knew I would need to get in better shape for the gigs — same as I have needed to do and have done in the past. I was beginning my workout regime to get 'tour ready.' I knew what I needed to do to play the gigs, and I was confident I would be ready. I would not commit to an extensive tour without believing I could go all the way with it. I wouldn't do that to our fans.

"[The] shoulder surgery was not a surgery that was an immediate necessity, or an emergency, or something that was prohibitive in terms of playing drums in SABBATH. It wasn't anything like that. I would have elected to do the surgery after we finished touring, but since that didn't come to pass, I scheduled it for the fall of 2013. My other surgery, yes, was unexpected, but who among us knows what curveballs might be coming our way? Having had to recently cancel your own gigs, I think you could understand that and not hold someone to 'what ifs.'

"The 'unsignable' contract isn't a smokescreen — it's the truth. I have been honest with our fans on where I stand. Your opinions of me are completely immaterial — they have nothing to do with my reason for not participating — the 'unsignable' contract — that's it. I wonder if I had signed it if any of this would have come up? I imagine we would have made an album and done a tour with the original lineup in place.

"Hey Oz, it's not going to work.

"I can see you, and, I read your statement.

"Boy oh boy.

"Well, I know I didn't expect you to respond to my request of an apology. By the way, it's pretty easy to go back and really look at what was truth and what was not.

"I notice you're including Tony and Geezer in being in full agreement, that with my health condition I couldn't have played a two-hour set with a drum solo. First time I've ever heard about a two-hour show with a drum solo. But I'm asking you, not them. Why did you stay in the studio working with me? Why did we go to England for band rehearsals in August 2011? Why did we continue rehearsing in the fall? Why did we make the announcement of 11/11/11? Why did you call me in late January 2012 asking me to come over to England to continue rehearsals? Why, if you thought I was so unhealthy, did you continue with me at all? You know why, Oz, because I was fine. I was playing. I was good to go. I ran into no, zero, health problems until October 22nd 2013.

"Oz, I could have played my ass off in 2012, all the way through to October 22nd 2013. The shoulder operation was optional. It was quiet and I needed a wear and tear adjustment. I was fine. I could have gone without surgery.

"But listen to you, hitting back and hard, too. I don't believe a word of it.

"I am not an enemy. Eternity will show and serve as proof.

"None of it, Oz.

"I'm not going to own a fucking thing, other than I came into the studio initially overweight to tour, but not overweight to record. I was good to record. All of you know how much I put in, especially when I prepare to tour.

"Your own anticipatory fear has got you by the balls. What fucking smokescreen, about an unsignable contract.

"Yes, let's get honest. I did. It came out in my statement Wednesday, April 15, 2015.

"I'm not playing (your quote). I never did. I don't fuck with sincerity and honesty, period.

"I've done nothing but bring my truth to the fans.

"Man, you spin it real well.

"Sorry, I can't love you back, Oz. I put my love for you somewhere safe inside my heart in 2012 when your stories started showing up.

"It's hard to love someone who thinks he's telling the truth by making false claims, elitist comments and just plain rude statements.

"It'll show up, Oz, in your dreams, in your daily days.

"I'm clean and have nothing to feel doubtful about. All my actions have been of loyalty, honesty, and open-mindedness.

"Stay safe, old friend.

"Sad we couldn't roll it out for the fans one more time.

"I read your speculation, and your 'what ifs,' your doubts. I'm about as far away from being a victim as I am from Hell itself."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bill-w ... tlMqUyr.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pendant ce temps, Bill Ward a rejoint temporairement Tony Iommi et Geezer Butler pour recevoir une breloque! Des mains de Brian May.
Mais où était Ozzy? En RDV à l'hosto d'après Iommi... hum.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news- ... /474238420
BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi (guitar) and Geezer Butler (bass) reunited with their estranged drummer Bill Ward to accept the Lifetime Achievement award at this year's Ivor Novello Awards, held earlier today (Thursday, May 21) at London, England's Grosvenor House.

Iommi picked up the trophy on SABBATH's behalf, and confirmed the band will embark on its "final tour" next year.

SABBATH accepted the award from QUEEN's Brian May.

Ward stated: "It's been a good 40 years. At least, I think it has."

Asked where SABBATH singer Ozzy Osbourne was, Iommi said: "I don't know, I think he's got a hospital appointment or something."

Speaking to the press backstage after accepting the award, Ward said it was great to see Iommi and Butler again, but admitted he felt "very uncomfortable" knowing they had been touring and recording without him since reforming the band in 2011. He added: "I hope that can change."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black- ... wCkCuBY.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore un peu de Bill War, qui affirme que Sharon Osbourne le déteste depuis très longtemps :D
On why he chose to go public with his reasons for bowing out of the reunion of the original lineup of BLACK SABBATH:

"The first I wanted to do… I had to go public because I knew that we were being asked to sign an unsignable contract again. And I made a solemn vow to myself after the last tour that we did, which I believe was 2005, that I would never ever sign into another contract like I'd been signing into. And so, based on that criteria, we started to negotiate a contract in very, very early 2011. And all the lawyers were involved. The lawyers just didn't show up out of nowhere. All the lawyers were involved right from the very start. And we tried to negotiate a deal for the entire year of 2011. When the turn of the New Year came, 2012, we were a given a kind of a… their marching orders, which is, basically, 'We've come as far as we can…' This is not necessarily the band, but the band's representatives. 'We've come as far as we can in the way of the contract.' And we just went, 'You know what? I'm just not gonna do it. I'm not going to do it. It's as simple as that.' So that was what primarily was going on. But there was something way more important that was going on: I was being advertised as a member of the band, and there were three or four live gigs which had my name and likeness posted on them. And so, across the Universe, I think there was one gig in America and three gigs in England, the posters were saying that the originals band was gonna be playing, and I needed to tell the truth about that. And so, that's why I went public and I made a public statement, basically letting everybody in the fucking world know that there'd been problems with the contract, [and] that I would not be appearing. The biggest thing, for me, was I didn't wanna be part of something which I felt was misleading to the fans. And so, that's why we asked for my name and likeness to be removed. We asked for our name and likeness to be removed from the advertising that promoted the first three or four live gigs in 2012. That's it. Which brings up another side issue, of course, where, as you probably may have noticed, my name and likeness has been gradually disappearing from BLACK SABBATH. And the claims, on their behalf — not necessarily the band again — but the claims have been that it was me that asked for my name and likeness to be deleted, which is a complete fucking lie and complete bullshit. I've never asked for anything like that. I asked for my name and likeness to be deleted from the promotional posters that could have been misleading to the fans. I don't like misleading people, and I like to be honest and transparent. So that's why it came out."

"There were several other motivating things. One was the students. I needed to do something. It was a terrible ordeal going through that period in early 2012. There's a lot of young guys that I know [that were] gonna come and watch me play — a lot of young drummers. And I cried for weeks, actually, on and off. I mean, I did. I was really so upset, and I felt like I was letting these guys down and letting a lot of other people down. And at the same time, I knew that I had to make a tough decision, and I had to stay by that tough decision that I was masking. I felt it was the truth, and it was the truth, and I was standing by what I felt was honest and sincere, but above everything else, I had to do this for the students. And I kept thinking to myself, and I talked to my wife, Jackie. We were talking. I said, 'You know, if I don't stand here, then all the drummers to come, and all the people that are gonna get fucked in this business… I'm gonna have to do something and stand for something.' And, basically, one of the things that I was standing for was publishing — that publishing equals drumming. Because one of the things that… One of the things that was… There were certain things in the contract that disallowed publishing. So I said, 'No. My drumming equals writing.' I just don't just notes or beats or whatever… I'm an enthusiastic member of that band, and I play musically, and everything counts. That was one of the issues that we were trying to get something from — not equality; equality was out the window — but something at least."

On whether he puts any responsibility for what has happened with him and BLACK SABBATH on the other three members of the band:

"Some camaraderie would have been nice, but I let go of that camaraderie back when we started the first reunion. The first reunion took place without me, and one of my friends from FAITH NO MORE played drums instead. Mike Bordin... Mike's a good kid, man. I like Mike. So I knew that it was gonna be strictly business; I already knew that going in. Camaraderie would have been nice, but nobody touches the business — nobody touches the business. And I stay out of what their personal relationships are with their management. I've always taken it that that's none of my business, and that they keep that private, and I stay out of that. I wanna be respectful that those are their arrangements, and that's that. And that's why I'm prefacing [some of my answers by saying] 'not necessarily the band.' I don't know where the sources of decisions are made, but I always preface it by… You know, Tony's [Iommi, BLACK SABBATH guitarist] not the kind of guy that would sit down behind a contract and work out terms and what have you. He might — I mean, for all I know. But the kind of lawyers that they have, they definitely sit down and work out terms."

On his recent war of words with BLACK SABBATH singer Ozzy Osbourne:

"I was painted that I was physically unable to do it, and also, I was painted as having other motives besides wanting to play with the band. I mean, I was accused of a lot of things in those statements. And I was absolutely fucking furious."

On how much of what Ozzy has said can be attributed to Ozzy's wife and manager, Sharon Osbourne:

"I'm not sure. It seems to me like Ozzy started out making those statements. I know that Sharon definitely dislikes me, and she has for a long, long time. And I also know that she is inside all these contractual things and these unsignable contracts and everything else. She's right there, right in the center of everything — as are the other lawyers as well, the other representatives. But, you know, the statements were made by Ozzy, so… It's broken up the friendship that we had; there's no doubt about it. I mean, it fucking killed the friendship. I detached from him. And I've already stated what will renew our friendship. But I think the day that he amends those statements, that will be one hell of a day. I think that'll probably happen in the next life or further down the road. I don't think it's gonna happen in this life. But that's my criteria, again, and I'm gonna hold him to those statements, because I know that those statements are incorrect."

On whether the success of BLACK SABBATH's "13" album and the tour behind it took him by surprise:

"I didn't think it was successful at all. Well, in terms of live attendance, I think it's gonna go, 'cause the band's really well known. But I really didn't… I was working on detachment — serious detachment — and I wanted to make sure that I went down the line and detached myself as much as possible. I had to stop loving them, because if you're loving a dog as it's biting you and ripping your insides out, it's hard to love a dog that's doing that. So I actually stopped loving them, and I had to learn what we call detachment. So whatever they were doing, I could care less. I wasn't interested in the fucking album '13'. I've heard twenty bars of it — that's all I've heard — and then I turned it off and said, 'That's a pile of shit,' and that's the truth. And I couldn't care less what they were doing on tour."

On reuniting with BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler (bass) to accept the "Lifetime Achievement" award at this year's Ivor Novello Awards in May in London, England:

"Yes, I saw them. I gave them a hug, and wished them well. And I still said the same thing… Even at the Ivor Novello Awards, the press was there asking questions, and I said, 'Yup. I'd like to play with the band again — providing that they get a signable contract, and providing that Ozzy makes amends for his statements that he made in 2012 and 2013.' Yeah. Hey, if you wanna get the band together, if you wanna make it happen, I'm ready to play. But I'm already busy with everything else, but I can play — I can still play in BLACK SABBATH."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bill-w ... 22pdV0l.99
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un CD contenant 4 inédits et 4 titres live sera proposé durant l'ultime tournée :
With Black Sabbath’s 2016 The End Tour launch now just a week away, comes exciting news about a new special limited edition CD, The End, to be sold exclusively at shows on the legendary band's massive worldwide final tour.

Featuring original artwork by Shepard Fairey/Obey Giant, the CD is comprised of eight previously unreleased tracks: four songs are outtakes from Black Sabbath’s worldwide #1, Grammy Award-winning album 13 and four live songs from the band's critically acclaimed 13 World Tour.

The CD features Ozzy Osbourne (vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar) and Geezer Butler (bass), along with Brad Wilk (drums) on tracks 1-4, Tommy Clufetos (drums) on tracks 5-8, and Adam Wakeman (keyboard) on tracks 5-8. Tracks 1-4 were recorded at Shangri La Studios in Malibu, CA and produced by Rick Rubin, mixed by Andrew Scheps at Punkerpad West and recorded by Greg Fidelman. Tracks 5-8 were recorded and engineered by Greg Price and mastered by Robert Vosgien at Capitol Studios Mastering.

The End tracklisting:

“Season Of The Dead”
“Cry All Night”
“Take Me Home”
“Isolated Man”
“God Is Dead?” (Live Sydney, Australia 4/27/13)
“Under The Sun” (Live Auckland, New Zealand 4/20/13)
“End Of The Beginning” (Live Hamilton, ON Canada 4/11/14)
“Age Of Reason” (Live Hamilton, ON Canada 4/11/14)
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Des détails sur la version LP et sur la tournée associée en cours :

http://www.black-sabbath.com/2016/01/pi ... f-the-end/
Mordor
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Mordor »

Vu le set list, j'espère qu'ils sortiront un live, et je trouve dommage qu'ils ne jouent pas des morceaux des autres albums.
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Bon choix pour le titre d'ouverture. :amour:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Yep un choix naturel même.

Ozzy confirme que c'est bel et bien la dernière tournée :
In a brand new interview with The Sydney Morning Herald, BLACK SABBATH singer Ozzy Osbourne spoke about the band's decision to call it quits after the conclusion of their "The End" world tour, kicked off in Nebraska in January.

"We're all in our late 60s!" he said. "I'm 68! The way things are going, people are dying left, right and centre this year, you know what I mean? So many of our colleagues have died.

"Lemmy's died, [David] Bowie's died. Jimmy [Bain] from Ronnie James Dio died, Natalie Cole died, the singer from the STONE TEMPLE PILOTS died, the guy from THE EAGLES died. It's like, every day somebody else dies and I'm thinking, fucking hell, I hope I'm not… I'm not liking this."

Ozzy talked in more detail about the December loss of his close friend Lemmy, with whom he had collaborated in the past.

"I spoke to him two days before he died, or tried to. I couldn't make head nor tail what the fuck he was talking about, he was so ill. And two days before I spoke to him he just had a birthday, his 70th … I mean, there's nothing fucking good about fucking dying at any age, you know?
"But as he said to me, in one of the last conversations I had with him, he says, 'Well, I lived my life the way I wanted to live it. Who wants to live to 85? You're gonna be bored shitless.'"

Ozzy also reiterated that SABBATH will not come back and do any more touring after the completion of the current trek, which is scheduled to hit Australia in April.

"It's definitely our farewell tour," he said. If somebody thinks that a couple of years up the road we'll have problems with our memory and do another 90 shows… This is definitely the end for BLACK SABBATH."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-o ... HwZ2z0Q.99
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Tant mieux ... comme ça je pourrai rapidement filer voir Paradise Lost :diable:
ImageImageImage
ominergy
Agent of Steel
Agent of Steel

Message par ominergy »

Quand on regarde l'affiche du vendredi du graspop, on peut s'apercevoir qu'il ont voulu assurer le coup sur une éventuelle indisponibilité de Iommi. Le même jour que Black Sabbath sont programmés Zakk Wylde et Firewind...Pour un nouveau Ozzy & friends ?
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

J'ai tenté de regarder une partie du live qu'Olivier a posté et je dois avouer qu'entre l'accordage super bas et le fait qu'Ozzy chante faux mais aussi n'arrive pas a garder le tempo, j'ai parfois eu du mal à reconnaître les titres qu'ils jouaient. Bon j'avais mis le live en fond sonore en faisant autre chose, mais bon c'est quand même un comble pour du Black Sabbath. Vivement qu'ils arrêtent!!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe a sorti un EP uniquement sur la tournée, The End. Il contient quand même 4 inédits des sessions du dernier album!

"Seasons of the Dead" et "Cry All Night" sonnent à fond comme des chansons de Heaven & Hell / Dio, peut-être est-ce la raison pour laquelle elles avaient été laissées de côté? En tout cas elles sont pas mal du tout.

BLACK SABBATH is selling a new limited-edition CD titled "The End" at the shows on its current farewell tour, which kicked off on January 20 in Omaha, Nebraska. The disc feature four previously unheard studio tracks left off the band's 2013 reunion album, "13", as well as live versions of four songs from the world tour the band did in support of that disc.

SABBATH recorded a total of 16 songs for "13", putting eight on the album and issuing four more on various deluxe editions. Bassist Geezer Butler told The Pulse Of Radio: "We went into the studio with, I think, 13 songs, which is why the album is called '13', but then when we were in the studio we wrote another three songs, which brought it up to 16 songs, and then we left it up to [producer] Rick Rubin to pick which songs would go on the album. And then we had the four left over and that's what we decided to do as a gig-only CD."

The four studio cuts — "Season Of The Dead", "Cry All Night", "Take Me Home" and "Isolated Man" — have surfaced on YouTube and can be streamed below. They feature drums by Brad Wilk.

The live tracks, with drumming from Tommy Clufetos, are "God Is Dead? , "Under The Sun", "End Of The Beginning" and "Age Of Reason". The live cuts were recorded in Sydney, Australia, Auckland, New Zealand and Hamilton, Ontario.

"The End" track listing:

01. Season Of The Dead
02. Cry All Night
03. Take Me Home
04. Isolated Man
05. God Is Dead? (Live Sydney, Australia 4/27/13)
06. Under The Sun (Live Auckland, New Zealand 4/20/13)
07. End Of The Beginning (Live Hamilton, ON Canada 4/11/14)
08. Age Of Reason (Live Hamilton, ON Canada 4/11/14)

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black- ... k4jbqLd.99
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Ce qu'ils disent pas par contre ici, c'est que ces gros nazis vendent le CD (en pochette cartonnée hein) pour 30€, et même 90€ pour une version signée. :lol: :lol: :lol: :nul:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

je l'ai acheté à un fest metal, il est en boîtier cristal et c'était vendu 10 Euros... c'est un bootleg alors?
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Je vois pas trop le rapport avec Heaven and Hell/Dio. Cet EP (sorti depuis plus de 6 mois) est dans la droite continuité de 13 (logique pour des chutes de studio). Globalement c'est du bon, mais certains morceaux font redites par rapport à 13, je comprends du coup qu'ils ne soient pas sur l'album.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

J avais eu aussi cette impression d entendre des compos plus typées Heaven and hell sur le deuxième cd de l album 13 ...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Sauf que là les titres de The End sont dans la lignée du 1er CD.
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Cardinal-Sin a écrit :je l'ai acheté à un fest metal, il est en boîtier cristal et c'était vendu 10 Euros... c'est un bootleg alors?
Yep, on en trouve des tonnes de Russie à partir de genre 3€ sur discogs. ;) Franchement vu le tarif demandé à la base, aucun remord à passer par du boot perso si l'envie m'en prend.
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Thrashos a écrit :
Cardinal-Sin a écrit :je l'ai acheté à un fest metal, il est en boîtier cristal et c'était vendu 10 Euros... c'est un bootleg alors?
Yep, on en trouve des tonnes de Russie à partir de genre 3€ sur discogs. ;) Franchement vu le tarif demandé à la base, aucun remord à passer par du boot perso si l'envie m'en prend.
Aucun remord de mettre Ozzy et friends sur la paille :lol:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Iommi a eu une opération en décembre, pour enlever une tumeur dans sa gorge, qui s'est avérée bénine / non cancéreuse heureusement.
In a new interview with Planet Rock, Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi reveals that the operation he had to remove a lump from his throat was a success and it isn’t cancerous.

Back in December, Tony broke the news that doctors discovered new activity in his throat and they were unsure whether the lump was cancerous until he went under the knife. Speaking to Wyatt to promote the choral arrangement he has penned for Birmingham Cathedral, Tony said he received the ultimate gift when he was told on Christmas Day that the lump wasn’t cancerous.

“Well, I had the treatment when I got back from South America,” Tony told Wyatt. “I went in for the throat (operation) – they found a lump at the back of my sinus in the throat and we had to have it checked in case, it may have been cancerous. But it turns out it wasn’t, which I found out on Christmas Day which is brilliant! So far (I’m all good). I daren’t say that I’ll probably fall down the stairs now!”
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un film documentaire consacré à la dernière (littéralement...) tournée sortira au cinéma fin septembre :
We keep hearing more from Black Sabbath, despite the fact that their official farewell performance took place on February 4th in Birmingham, England. The heavy metal icons recently revealed the news regarding the release of The Ten Year War box set and they have now invited everyone to watch their new live concert documentary, Black Sabbath: The End Of The End, directed by Dick Carruthers, which will hit over 1500 theaters worldwide on September 28th.

The film documentary chronicles the final tour from the band that spawned the metal genre - Black Sabbath. On 4th February, 2017, they stormed the stage in their hometown of Birmingham, United Kingdom, to play the 81st and final triumphant gig of "The End" tour. This monumental show brought down the curtain on a career that spanned almost half a century. The sold out performance marked the culmination of a global tour that saw the band play to over one and a half million fans.

The film brings fans the up close and personal story of the final, emotionally-charged concert, as the band perform hits including "Iron Man", "Paranoid", "War Pigs" and many more. You can join the band in the studio, as they deliver unique and exclusive performances of some of their favourite songs not played on the tour, and catch an intimate glimpse into the band's world; the music, relationships and banter, alongside personal anecdotes.

Black Sabbath comment: "To bring it all back home after all these years was pretty special. It was so hard to say goodbye to the fans, who've been incredibly loyal to us through the years. We never dreamed in the early days that we'd be here 49 years later doing our last show on our home turf." As Ozzy says, "What a journey we've all had. It's fucking amazing".

The End, Live In Birmingham will be released in various formats later this year.

The film will be distributed to cinemas worldwide by Trafalgar Releasing on September 28th and will include the incredible final gig as well as unprecedented behind the scenes access to the band. Tickets are now on sale worldwide with more cinemas to follow soon. If Black Sabbath: The End Of The End is not screening in a specific area, fans can make a request via "Demand It", by filling out a form on the website and Trafalgar Releasing will do their best to bring the event to a cinema near them.
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Sympa pour ceux qui y étaient pas. Espérons que ce sera bien suivi par la promo pour une large diffusion... sinon un DVD ! :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La bande-annonce :

lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Pour trouver vos salles de ciné qui participent à "l'évènement :D ", c'est ce soir :up:

http://www.blacksabbathfilmtickets.com/

A priori le topic sera clos au 29/09/2017 :,(
Répondre