Elvenking

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Live/DVD à venir :
Italian folk metal act Elvenking will issue a live DVD/2CD release entitled "The Night of Nights - Live" on December 4th (USA) and January 22nd (USA) via AFM Records.

The band commented: "After 8 studio albums, we finally fulfill the wish of our dedicated, worldwide ELVENLEGIONS and release a Live DVD now!"

The recordings for "The Night Of Nights - Live" took place in the band's hometown of Pordenone, Italy. The magic of that very special night was captured perfectly. "The Night Of Nights - Live" will come as a DVD/2CD Digipak, which includes the full show (more than two hours
playing time) on both the DVD and 2CD. Additionally, the DVD will feature the band's six official video clips.

The cover artwork - shown below - was created by artist Samuel Araya Art. The track listing is:

DVD/CD 1:

1. The Manifesto
2. Trows Kind
3. The Wanderer
4. Runereader
5. Pagan Revolution
6. She Lives At Dawn
7. Jigsaw Puzzle
8. Elvenlegions
9. The Cabal
10. A Prayer To Cernunnos
11. Moonbeam Stone Circle
12. Symohn's Bash
13. From Blood To Stone
14. Skywards
15. Disillusion's Reel

DVD/CD 2

1. Elven Aftermath
2. Seasonspeech
3. Through Wolf's Eyes
4. The Divided Heart
5. Neverending Nights
6. The Winter Wake
7. Era Theme
8. The Loser
9. The Oak Woods Bestowed
10. Pagan Purity
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un extrait en images :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un autre :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

The Elves are back! Recently, Elvenking revealed the first track off of Secrets Of The Magick Grimoire, their first new album in a few years. You can check out what the Italian power/folk metallers have to offer with their new tune "Draugen's Maelstrom" on the lyric video below. The song "is about our worst inner fears and how we need to deal with them everyday, trying not to be stuck into their whirlwinds and drawn without fighting."

Secrets Of The Magick Grimoire shall be released on November 10th, 2017 through AFM Records.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

April 28 will see Elvenking return to fantasy with their epic new album Reader Of The Runes - Rapture via AFM Records. The band's eleventh studio album marks the sequel to their 2019 blockbuster record Reader Of The Runes - Divination.

Elvenking set sail to horizons more distant than ever before, boldly taking the world by storm with their quintessentially unique approach to heavy, powerful music. As guitarist Aydan and vocalist Damna recently revealed, "Part 2 is darker, it needed to be tragic and violent and this gave us the chance to fully breathe the soundscape we already had in mind as we started to write songs in early 2020. We feel that with this album, we have cast a milestone and set a further limit in what we can do by mixing wisely what we deeply love in metal. We are very satisfied with all the shades that compose these eleven songs; altogether they make a canvas we are very proud of."

But give ear, following the previously-released, first album single "Rapture", today, Elvenking premies a haunting lyric video for the epic track, "The Hanging Tree". Watch the clip below, and get the song on all digital platforms here.

Says the band: "The Hanging Tree is a song that sets a violent darker tone as we dive deep into the core of the story narrated in the second part of the “Reader of the Runes” trilogy. If “Rapture” was more epic, slow paced and filled with many different shades and textures, “The Hanging Tree” is a merciless fast cavalcade that goes straight to the point with a heavy fast riffing, melodic yet aggressive vocals, big choirs in the chorus, two insane guitar solos and a folk break in the middle that our dear EK fans will definitely love. It will surely be a highlight in our forthcoming live shows."

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre