Immolation (death metal, USA)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

DavidHasselhofSteel
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par DavidHasselhofSteel »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Cet album est excellent, bien mieux que shadows in the light en tout cas. Bien c'est du "nouveau" Immolation, on a plus le son écrasant et l'ambiance tres sombre d'un close to a world below, mais les riffs sont toujours excellents et le rythme bien dosé.

Et pour ceux qui ne les ont pas encore vus live, jetez-vous dessus quand vous pouvez, le meilleur groupe que j'aie vu en concert (avec napalm aussi).
"We don't play Thrash Metal, it's for fucking wimps"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Immolation - Kingdom Of Conspiracy

Message par Everflow »

9ème album pour les vétérans new-yorkais.
New York death metal veterans IMMOLATION have set "Kingdom Of Conspiracy" as the title of their ninth full-length album. The follow-up to 2010's "Majesty And Decay" will be released on May 14 in North America, both digitally and physically, via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was recorded at Sound Studios in Millbrook, New York with longtime producer Paul Orofino, and mixed and mastered once again by Zack Ohren (ALL SHALL PERISH, DECREPIT BIRTH, SUFFOCATION).

"We are really looking forward to getting the new CD out there to the fans," commented IMMOLATION guitarist Robert Vigna. "I don't think they are going to know what hit them after they hear this one! 'Kingdom Of Conspiracy' is one intense and miserably dark record!"
For photos of the band in the studio, click here.

Catch the band on the Decibel Magazine Tour this spring with CANNIBAL CORPSE and NAPALM DEATH.

Asked if he agrees with the opinion that the divide between death and black metal is artificial and that these styles are simply two sides of the same coin, IMMOLATION bassist/vocalist Ross Dolan told MetalSerbia.com, "I think so. Because if you really look at it, we all came from the same roots. We were all inspired by the same bands. If you talk to us, and you talk to MARDUK, and you talk to, maybe, the IMMORTAL guys, you talk to AVERSE SEFIRA, whoever you talk to, we all were inspired by the same bands. It's just different interpretations. We took that and we all went in our own directions. But it's all extreme metal, it's all very dark. I've heard people say that we kind of crossed the boundaries between death metal and black metal. If you had to put us in a genre, I would consider us definitely death metal, but I can see where we would appeal to black metal [fans], because our sound is very unorthodox for death metal, definitely very dissonant, very dark, and very bleak. So I totally understand that connection, and I agree with that. I think we all came from the same starting point, so it makes sense."

"Majesty And Decay", was released in March 2010 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD sold around 1,400 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 29 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

j'ai vraiment du mal avec le jeu de batterie de Steve Shalaty. En fait "unholy cult" restera le dernier album d'IMMOLATION dont je suis très fan. Après, ça me semble moins bandant, et leur production est devenue trop stérile. Même si ça reste de la musqiue de bonne qualité et d'un niveau technique irréprochable, je ne sais pas , mais j'accroche moins à IMMOLATION. Espérons que ce nouvel album me fasse changer d'avis...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Breizhjoker
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par Breizhjoker »

Majesty And Decay était terrible.

Je suis en train d'écouter Kingdom Of Conspiracy et il me semble au moins aussi bien si ce n'est meilleur :bang:
J'ai vu Manilla Road !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les revoilà :
New York death metallers IMMOLATION will release their new album, "Atonement", on February 24 via Nuclear Blast. A 360-degree visualizer video for the first single from the effort, "Destructive Currents", can be seen below.

"Atonement" was recorded at Millbrook Sound Studios in Millbrook, New York with longtime producer Paul Orofino, and mixed and mastered once again by Zack Ohren (ALL SHALL PERISH, DECREPIT BIRTH, SUFFOCATION). Cover art was created by renowned artist Pär Olofsson (IMMORTAL, THE FACELESS, EXODUS, ABYSMAL DAWN), along with additional artwork by the very talented Zbigniew Bielak (GHOST, ENSLAVED, PARADISE LOST, WATAIN).

Comments IMMOLATION vocalist/bassist Ross Dolan: "We are excited that everyone will finally get a preview of what the new record has to offer.

"'Atonement' is a very dark and haunting album, both musically and lyrically, commenting on the darker side of humanity and the world today. Each song on this album is unique in its own way, offering the listener a wide range of dark and sinister passages that I think really hone in on all the elements that make this band what it is.

"The sound of this record is exactly what we were hoping for, and we feel the production really gives these songs that massive sound and dark sinister feel they needed. Zack and Paul really nailed it with this one and made our tenth album our best-sounding record to date. We are all very proud of what we have created here, and we hope everyone else will enjoy these eleven songs as much as we think they will.

"The song 'Atonement' is about that blind fury and destructivnes of religious extremism regardless of where it comes from and under what religious banner it flies. The cover piece was inspired by a passage of lyrics from this song, and Pär managed to create a visual for those four lines that just blew us away. So needless to say, we are very pleased with the overall look and feel of the album, which also includes four amazing pieces of artwork done by the extremely talented Zbigniew Bielak.

"We chose the song 'Destructive Currents' as the first song to leak to the fans because it's a fast and aggressive song that gets right down to business. It's just dark and powerful, and I think it gives everyone a sense of whats in store for them with this release. Lyrically, the song deals with the herd/mob mentality and how it gets fed, manipulated and exploited by outside forces. These are the currents of deception, misinformation and destruction, which are designed to mislead people. So that's really the idea behind the song lyrically."

Pre-order a physical copy of "Atonement" by itself or in various bundles from the Nuclear Blast webshop.

"Destructive Currents" is now available as an instant download when you pre-order "Atonement" from iTunes and Amazon.

"Atonement" track listing:

01. The Distorting Light
02. When The Jackals Come
03. Fostering The Divide
04. Rise The Heretics
05. Thrown To The Fire
06. Destructive Currents
07. Lower
08. Atonement
09. Above All
10. The Power Of Gods
11. Epiphany

Bonus track (CD only):

12. Immolation (re-recorded)

IMMOLATION is:

Ross Dolan - bass/vocals
Robert Vigna - guitar
Steve Shalaty - Drums
Alex Bouks - guitar

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

C est bon ça classique mais bon,et la pochette j adore en lp elle doit bien péter :bang: :bang: et en live ce groupe est une tuerie.
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Ce que j adore c est le retour au logo d origine il pète :bang:par contre un des guitariste a change ?
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

magnifique la pochette et logo d'origine ca le fait
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

A se demander pourquoi ils avaient changé de logo d'ailleurs !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Du beau boulot pour nos vétérans viendez en Europe :bang: :bang: :bang:
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Je l'ai ecoute aujourd'hui et je le trouve excellent. je me rends compte qu'au final, j'ai pas mal neglige ce groupe dont je ne connais que tres peu de la discographie. Je vais donc essayer de combler cette lacune. ;)
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Ecoute unholy cult vraiment très bon
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Super groupe super clip superbe guitare celle de Vinnie la classe :bang: :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En 2 mots : ça tabasse.

BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Le précédent date déjà de 2017 ! ça s'annonce pas mal en effet
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Ce groupe est tellement bon dans son style .
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

C'est marrant, j'etais juste en train de me passer Close to a World Below, quand j'ai vu passer l'annonce. ;)

Effectivement, ce titre est vraiment tres bon, tres inspire. Ils vieillissent tres bien en tout cas, c'est le contraste avec Incantation qui est un peu en roue libre sur les derniers albums.

Je note egalement un retour a une prod un peu plus naturelle ce qui est un bon point a mon sens.

La tracklist et la pochette:
Just as one can smell a storm swelling on the horizon, the cataclysmic tremor that is IMMOLATION approaches to unleash its latest, immense creation: ACTS OF GOD. Due to be released on February 18th (CD/Digital) and April 8th (Vinyl), this 11th studio album serves as the next chapter of IMMOLATION’s Death Metal epic. With 5 long years passed since the most recent studio album, ATONEMENT, ACTS OF GOD vigorously showcases IMMOLATION’s ability to consistently create fascinating sounds, while still keeping their feet firmly rooted in the old school, New York Death Metal for which they are renowned.

Tracklist:

Abandoned
An Act Of God
The Age Of No Light
Noose Of Thorns
Shed The Light
Blooded
Overtures Of The Wicked
Immoral Stain
Incineration Procession
Broken Prey
Derelict Of Spirit
When Halos Burn
Let The Darkness In
And The Flames Wept
Apostle
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Cette pochette !! :amour:

Hâte d'entendre les premiers extraits !
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

L'extrait est très bon mais ce n'est pas une surprise tant le groupe a gardé un super niveau sur ses travaux récents. Par contre pas très fan de la pochette alors que d'habitude j'apprécie grandement ce que fait Kantor. Peut-être aussi qu'on le voit trop ...
Répondre