Soulfly

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

C'est des chenilles géantes ou des queues d’écureuils?
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ou un hommage à Davy Crockett?
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Je préfèrerais que ce soit Enslaved qui sorte un album du nom de "Soulfly" :cherchezpas:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

le titre est nul, en plus; faut cliquer sur "j'aime" pour pouvoir l'écouter...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le clip de "World Scum" assez 'explicite':

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Très death metal ce morceau, étonnant pour le groupe! :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Soulfly - Savages

Message par Everflow »

Album avec comme souvent plein d'invités, dont Igor Cavalera sur la chanson en extrait.
The official lyric video for the new SOULFLY song "Bloodshed" can be seen below. The track features a guest appearance by SOULFLY mainman Max Cavalera's son Igor Cavalera (of LODY KONG).

Comments Max: "The song is about the absurdity of the human condition in territories plagued by bloodshed all over the world. Not just recent events like Iraq, but also historical conflicts such as the U.S. Civil War, World Wars I and II, etc."

"Bloodshed" comes off SOULFLY's ninth album, "Savages", which will be released on October 4 via the band's new label home, Nuclear Blast Entertainment. The CD was produced by Terry Date, who is known for his work with such acts as PANTERA, DEFTONES and SOUNDGARDEN, among many others. Additional guest vocal appearances on "Savages" include SOULFLY bass player Tony Campos, CLUTCH's Neil Fallon, NAPALM DEATH's Mitch Harris and Jamie Hanks of I DECLARE WAR.

"Savages" will be released as a limited-edition digpack CD, 2LP vinyl and digital download.

"Savages" track listing:

01. Bloodshed (feat. Igor Cavalera)
02. Cannibal Holocaust
03. Fallen (feat. Jamie Hanks)
04. Ayatollah Of Rock ‘N’ Rolla (feat. Neil Fallon)
05. Master Of Savagery
06. Spiral
07. This Is Violence
08. K.C.S. (feat. Mitch Harris)
09. El Comegente (feat. Tony Campos)
10. Soulfliktion

Limited-edition CD and 2LP vinyl bonus tracks:

11. Fuck Reality
12. Soulfly IX

The cover artwork for "Savages" was created by renowned artist Paul Stottler, who is best known for his work on SACRED REICH's legendary "Surf Nicaragua" cover.
Iowa
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Iowa »

Bonne chanson bien pechue ! Il y a un fort cote metalcore en tout cas et connaissant ce groupe , je suis etonne du fort cote melodique present ainsi que la presence de solos car le groupe est de style neo metal bourrin a la base ! Ce virage vers un cote moins repetitif et plus varie va peut être en interesser certains .
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

A noter que Igor sur le feat. c'est le fils de Max.

L'oncle de Igor s'appelle donc...Igor ! :mad:

Et le batteur de Soufly est l'autre fils de Max, Zyon (il joue également dans Lody Kong avec son frère Igor :D )

La nouvelle photo promo :

Non, non Max ne fait pas la manche. :oops:

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour Igor fallait deviner, merci de la précision.

Et forcer son fils à mendier, c'est triste. :mad:
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

La présence de Neil Fallon m'intrigue même si j'aurais sans doute la flemme d'écouter cet album. :D
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

question comme ça en passant, y a encore des gens qui achètent des disques de soulfly de nos jours? (j'dis pas acheter 30 sec d'un morceau sur youtube hein?)

confiez vous svp :D
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

J'ai acheté le dernier oui, mais pour être franc je me souviens pas l'avoir écouté un jour, et si je l'ai fait j'en garde aucuns souvenirs! :D
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Savages, Savatage, y'a à peine quelques similitudes mais je me fais peut être des films.
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nouveau clip :

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Soulfly - Archangel

Le père Cavalera ne s'arrête donc jamais :
SOULFLY has entered the studio with producer Matt Hyde (SLAYER, WINDS OF PLAGUE) to begin recording its tenth album for a late spring release via Nuclear Blast Entertainment.

Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ouai bah j'ai encore même pas écouté le dernier en date! :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Metal Wani's Dawn Brown recently conducted an interview with Max Cavalera (SOULFLY, SEPULTURA, KILLER BE KILLED, CAVALERA CONSPIRACY). You can now watch the chat below.

Speaking about SOULFLY's upcoming album, Max said: It's gonna be called 'Archangel', and it comes out in August on Nuclear Blast. And it's pretty much done now. The music is all recorded. I have to finish some vocals and mix and artwork and all that. But it's really good. I'm excited."

He continued: "It's an interesting record. It's very epic, mystic kind of SOULFLY record that we don't really do every day. It's one of those [records] that come out once in a lifetime, an album like that comes out — really crazy sounds and very different dimensions. It's more experimental than the other stuff. It's still heavy as hell, and it's still fast. And Zyon's [Cavalera, Max's son] playing drums on it. He's actually playing really good. He reminds me of a young Dave Lombardo [SLAYER]. The fills that he's doing [are] really amazing; he surprised everybody in the studio. Matt Hyde is producing; he worked with SLAYER before. So it's really cool; a really good team."

Max also talked about the new SOULFLY song "We Sold Our Souls To Metal", which he previously described as a "metal anthem." Asked about the mindset that is required to write a track like that, Max said: "It just happens. You can't explain it. It's one of those things… [When] you play it, it has an instant reaction on the listener."

He continued: "I was very curious about that, so I was playing around with the song, playing it for people, to see what kind of reaction it gets. And almost everybody, the reaction was, like, 'This is so crazy. I can't wait 'till you guys play this live.' It's got this kind of New York hardcore chant that we do in the chorus — like, gang vocals. It's really, really fun, and everybody gets to sing together. That's why I was thinking that it's gonna become an anthem — the chorus, all the fans are gonna sing it together, and it's saying something. 'Cause, 'we sold our souls to metal,' I think every metalhead feels like that — that we did kind of a pact and we sold our souls for this music that we love so much. So it's something that I think [they'll] sing that with some kind of pride. I think it's gonna happen when that song comes out, at least. And then it ends [in a] very PINK FLOYD [-like way], which is really strange; I don't know why we did that. I still don't know if it was the right thing, but it came out like that. Marc [Rizzo] just did some really crazy guitars at the end of it that is just, like… It goes from total metal into crazy PINK FLOYD, but it works. I mean, it's really wild. And we like wild stuff. I always was drawn to weird, weird stuff, and that's definitely weird, in a good way."

Regarding the musical direction of the new SOULFLY material, Max told The Front Row Report: "Some of the stuff is really fast, actually; like the first couple of songs on the album are all fast. And then it eventually slows down and there's some kind of really heavy stuff. But I think it's a really strong album that I'm very proud of, and I think a lot of people are gonna like it."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/soulfl ... 8ZrRbj3.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur bassiste se barre pour rejoindre Fear Factory.
Fear Factory welcomes a new bassist. Tony Campos will be joining the band and leaving his gig with Soulfly. Campos is also known as the former bass guitarist of industrial metal band Static-X, Ministry and Prong. His new focus will now be Fear Factory, who are working a new album. His first show with the industrial metallers will be at Amnesia Rock Fest on June 20th.

Tony Campos posted on his Facebook page: "Big announcement time. Now that I'm back out on the road with Ministry, I can go ahead and tell you all what's going on without confusing everyone (hopefully). After I'm done with this Ministry run, I will begin playing bass for Fear Factory. This is the gig I wanted when Static-X was falling apart, and I'm really excited that I finally get to do it. My first show with them will be at Amnesia Rock Fest on June 20th, the day after I play with Ministry at Amnesia Rock Fest.

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank Max and Gloria Cavalera, and the whole Soulfly tribe for the incredible opportunity they gave me. It was a great three + years, and I enjoyed every minute of it. You have my eternal gratitude, love, and respect, and I hope we can work together again in the future."
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

A noter en bonus DVD leur concert au HF 2014 :

The album's track listing is:

1. We Sold Our Souls To Metal
2. Archangel
3. Sodomites (feat. Todd Jones of NAILS)
4. Ishtar Rising
5. Live Life Hard! (feat. Matt Young of KING PARROT)
6. Shamash
7. Bethlehem’s Blood
8. Titans
9. Deceiver
10. Mother Of Dragons (feat. Richie Cavalera of INCITE, Igor Cavalera of LODY KONG, Anahid M.O.P.)

BONUS TRACKS FOR CD/DVD SPECIAL EDITION:
11. You Suffer (NAPALM DEATH cover)
12. Acosador Nocturno
13. Soulfly X

Bonus DVD: Live At Hellfest 2014 (SPECIAL EDITION ONLY)
1. Cannibal Holocaust
2. Refuse/Resist
3. Bloodshed
4. Back To The Primitive
5. Seek 'N' Strike
6. Tribe
7. Rise Of The Fallen
8. Revengeance
9. Roots Bloody Roots
10. Jumpdafuckup/Eye For An Eye

Pierre Desproges
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Avec un titre nommé 'sodomites', l'album devrait bien se vendre sur le forum! :up: :bang:

Sinon, très belle pochette! :)

Et à part ça, je n'ai pas écouté 4 derniers...j'avais décroché après le 3ème album. Et je n'ai pas trop envie de m'y remettre.
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

J avais jamais remarqué que traduit litteralement soulfly ça donne
Mouche Ame.... :D t
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Mouchame, ça me fait penser au sketch des inconnus aussi!
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

:D
Répondre