Warbringer (thrash metal, USA)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Pas mal ce titre, ça ressemble pas mal à du Exodus récent...
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

ils évoluent : avant ça ressemblait à du vieux EXODUS. :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et sur le prochain ça sera du Exodus avec violon. ;)

Mais pas mal le clip ouais!
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

et un beau t-shirt MANILLA ROAD pour le chanteur. :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Changement de guitariste :
As WARBRINGER begins their North American tour supporting ICED EARTH and SYMPHONY X this week, it has been revealed that longtime guitarist Adam Carroll has decided to leave the band and last weekend's shows supporting DEATH ANGEL were his last.

"To all fans and friends, I, Adam Carroll, have officially quit Warbringer. I have financial issues at home that have to be addressed sooner than later. I hope you all can understand and respect my decision. It's been some of the best years of my life and I appreciate all the support you the fans have given us and continue to give. I will forever be part of the Warbringer family. Many thanks and until I see the rest of you again, keep the metal alive. Cheers!"

The band enlisted friend and talented, young guitarist Andrew Bennett for the purpose of filling in live for this tour with the hope that he may become a permanent member of the group as he continues his audition process where it matters most-- on the stage and in the van.
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Nouvel album iV : Empires Collapse :

Sortie le 29 octobre.
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Nouveau single :

Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

California thrashers Warbringer posted a short preview clip of the upcoming new album "IV: Empires Collapse." The album is set for release on October 25th (Germany), October 28th (EU) and October 29th (USA) via Century Media Records.

1. Horizon
2. The Turning of the Gears
3. One Dimension
4. Hunter-Seeker (streaming here)
5. Black Sun, Black Moon
6. Scars Remain
7. Dying Light
8. Iron City
9. Leviathan
10. Off with Their Heads!
11. Towers of the Serpent
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

J'aime la pochette, ça change...mais je préfère ne rien écouter et attendre l'album, pour ne pas gâcher :)
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Le clip :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Kustomizer
Traveler in Time
Traveler in Time

Message par Kustomizer »

album de tuerie !!! jvous le conseille vivement
You've reached the end of the line
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

2 membres (dont l'un fondateur) quittent le groupe :
“So guys, all our fans and supporters, Kevill here up way too late drinkin’, there’s some bad news and as our awesome fans you guys deserve to know. I don’t feel right about our prolonged silence on this issue and I think it’s time we clear things up.

Drummer for the 3rd and 4th records Carlos Cruz and founding guitarist John Laux have left the band. This is a huge and devastating blow to us, and it makes even my own self doubt our future. Carlos made great contributions on the last two records, and John Laux started the band with me, we wrote our first songs together.

The more astute listeners have noticed this, as our last tour we did not have either of them on board. As for the why’s, I don’t entirely understand it myself, so I can’t provide a decent explanation here. I really wish I understood more than I do.

Still remaining is myself, founding member Adam Carroll (he’s back) and bassist of the fourth record Ben Mottsman.

This is why you haven’t heard much from us lately, why the nonstop touring machine has grinded to a halt, and why any updates here are more about the past than they are of the future.

Honestly I have my own doubts on if we can continue, or if it will be right if we do. At the same time, I started this band out of high school, it is my first and only band, and everything I feel I’ve accomplished in life that I can really be proud of is tied to this in one way or another. I have plenty of ideas left, and Adam has a million sweet riffs, and to be honest I never wanted this to be over, I wanted to tour straight through the fourth album and go onto the fifth. I felt like this band has evolved on every album, developed its own brand of ripping thrash metal, and I only wanted to continue that further.

So I need to ask all you guys, what do you think of this? In light of all I just said, do you want to hear another Warbringer record, or come see us again?

Basically, are you guys still with us?

At any rate, if you listen to any of the music we have made, remember to play it loud. Whatever the outcome may be, keep rocking.
-Kevill“
Les membres restants se demandent donc s'ils doivent continuer...
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Ouais enfin en même temps, va poser cette question sur ta propre page, forcément les fans vont pas massivement leur dire d'arrêter hein... :lol:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

:D

Ils feraient mieux de faire une réflexion en interne (ce qu'ils ont peut être fait) et de prendre eux même la décision...

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ils vont continuer et cherche un batteur :
“Ok, so first and foremost, the show of support you guys have given has really been overwhelming. Very good to know so many of you guys care so much about the future of this band.

So, where to get started?
How bout this…
Attention all drummers!

Warbringer needs a full time drummer for touring and recording!
If you are a professional level drummer, and LIVING IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA! Please write warbringermusic@gmail.com with a demonstration of your skills!
Test your might!”

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le groupe n'aurait besoin plus que d'un bassiste :
"Status report - new lineup almost complete. Of previous members, it is myself (Kevill) and original guitarist Adam Carroll remaining.

"We have two new guys, Noah Young on guitar and Vicken Hovsepian on drums, these dudes kill on their instruments and in the month or so we've all been jamming we have about 12 songs getting pretty fucking tight. They are both longtime metalheads and have been into Warbringer for many years, and know well the spirit of the band. Awesome to work with such motivated and talented people.

"Unfortunately Ben Mottsman (Bass) is not going to be joining us again, best wishes to him in his new project, farewell to a rocking dude.

"We have some bass tryouts coming up and we'll see how that goes. Yeah, I know, we've hit basically every conceivable obstacle out there and this is taking forever. But we aren't gonna play a damned note to you guys until the band is sounding tighter than ever, we aren't gonna do some half-assed comeback, when you see us again it's gonna be sharp as a goddamned razor."

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Warbringer - Woe To The Vanquished

Ils ont trouvé un nouveau bassiste donc le line-up est de nouveau complet.

Et l'écriture du prochain album est en cours :
Warbringer are back at full strength and ready to get back to work, having locked in replacements for guitarist John Laux and drummer Carlos Cruz. Frontman John Kevill said of the groups near destruction and return:

“I really thought that the Empires Collapse record cycle ended prematurely due to the departure of John Laux and Carlos Cruz. I figured it would be the end of the band, and the end of my life’s work, as I’d really put everything I had into this band. I remember on the last show we played on that US tour Adam Carroll came to me and told me how we had to keep the torch held high and to realize the full potential of the band no matter what.

We carried on the following European tour with fill-in members, as we really hate to cancel a gig and let down our fans, but it really seemed like the end for us. Fortunately, though it took a long time, we have been able to find musicians in our area to help carry on the torch of the destructive, intense music this band stands for. So welcome Vicken Hovsepian on drums, Noah Young on guitar, and Alex Malmquist on bass.

Our mission since we started rehearsing together was to be the tightest incarnation of the band yet, and to raise the bar and move forward, never back. So far progress has been great and I can’t wait to get out there and unleash this new weapon upon the world.”

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Après encore plein de changements, ils semblent avoir stabilisé un line up et ont donc signé chez Napalm pour leur prochain disque, attendu pour 2017 :
Napalm Records has announced the signing of Los Angeles-based thrash metallers WARBRINGER.

Started in 2004 by high school metalheads, WARBRINGER has made its way up through the metal scene. After four releases and an endless succession of tours with ARCH ENEMY, EXODUS, SUICIDE SILENCE, MEGADETH, NAPALM DEATH, ICED EARTH and KREATOR, to name just a few, this hard-working five-piece is ready to take the next step together with Napalm.

WARBRINGER frontman John Kevill comments: "We have been writing for the last couple months, the riffs are flowing and the new material is sounding goddamn lethal.

"We are planning to record at the end of summer and release it early next year, followed by a full worldwide touring campaign.

"The writing is being led by longtime members drummer Carlos Cruz and guitarist Adam Carroll, as well as myself, and we are being joined by Chase Becker on the lead guitar and Jessie Sanchez dropping the bass-hammer.

"I've been on a mission to make this record for three years since 'Empires...' was released, and it's great to see it finally coming to fruition.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/warbri ... uA1b9oq.99

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le voilà :
Los Angeles-based thrash metallers WARBRINGER will release their fifth album, "Woe To The Vanquished", on March 31 via Napalm. The disc was produced and mixed by Mike Plottnikoff (FEAR FACTORY, IN FLAMES), mastered by Howie Weinberg (SLAYER, PANTERA), with cover art by Andreas Marschall (SODOM, BLIND GUARDIAN, OBITUARY).

WARBRINGER singer John Kevill describes the new album: "For the music on this record, we re-focused ourselves after a lot of the experiments on 'Empires Collapse', and decided we wanted to make a record that is start-to-finish more merciless, ruthless, and cruel, but also maintains some of the more melodic and progressive sense. What we ended up with is a record that has a lot of traits of classic thrash but also a lot of extreme metal, and a rather unique version of that blend. It's overall faster and meaner than anything else we've put out, but also has our biggest and most ambitious song, the 11-minute 'When The Guns Fell Silent' to close the record."

Regarding the album artwork, Kevill states: "It is directly based on a photograph from the end of the First World War — a grim monument, a pyramid of 12,000 German spiked helmets, right in the middle of New York City. What struck me about the image is firstly how morbid it seems to be celebrating 12,000 dead men and calling it victory."

Kevill, who is studying to be a history professor, explains the "Woe To The Vanquished" title: "The title 'Woe To The Vanquished' comes from early Roman history — before they were the huge empire they became. In 390 BC, a host of Gauls led by a warlord called Brennus attacked Rome, and captured all the city except the Capitoline Hill. From this hill, the defeated Romans made a bargain, they would pay 1,000 pounds of gold for the Gallic army to leave the city with no further bloodshed. The Romans bring the gold before Brennus, who uses his own scales to measure it. On the Gaul's scales, the Roman's thousand pounds of gold measured to be less, which led the Romans to complain that the scale was rigged (it probably was). Responding to this, Brennus speaks 'Vae Victis' (Woe To The Vanquished) and throws his sword on the counterweight. Because the Romans lost, they have to pay the rigged sum of gold as well as the weight of the sword, to add insult to injury. The irony here is that vowing this type of humiliation would never happen again, Rome went on to become an ancient war machine conquering and subjugating most of the old world. On the record, 'Woe To The Vanquished' is spoken in an ironic, mocking tone — the defeated are trampled and time marches on, uncaring, and forgets they ever existed."

He adds: "One of the great things about heavy metal as a genre is you can express tougher subject material than 'I met a (boy/girl) and it was (happy/sad).' I looked for the most monolithic evil I could find to write about with this destructive, intense music... and I did not have to look any further than reality. Forget Satan, that's a children's story. Real evil is in the hearts of men."
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Bon groupe a suivre :bang:
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Un 1er titre en écoute sur leur facebook,plutôt pas mal.
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Après plusieurs écoute vraiment un très bon morceau ,avec un batteur carlos cruz :bang: :bang: au top et des guitares incisives beau boulot vivement la tournée :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Nice job :bang: :bang: :bang:
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Mes chouchous, je n'écoute rien à l'avance pour savourer complètement l'album :)
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Répondre