RAINBOW news : Live, DVD, singles ...

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

C est quand même le retour le plus catastrophique de l histoire ..
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et pourtant bientôt le plus prolifique en nombre de sorties :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le contenu (dont la nouvelle chanson) :

"Memories in Rock II" track listing:

Disc 1

01. Over The Rainbow
02. Spotlight Kid
03. I Surrender
04. Mistreated
05. Since You've Been Gone
06. Man On The Silver Mountain/Woman From Tokyo
07. 16th Century Greensleeves
08. Soldier Of Fortune
09. Perfect Strangers
10. Difficult To Cure
11. All Night Long
12. Child In Time

Disc 2

01. Stargazer
02. Long Live Rock'n'Roll/Lazy
03. Catch The Rainbow
04. Black Night
05. Carry On Jon
06. Temple Of The King
07. Smoke On The Water
08. Waiting For A Sign

Disc 3

01. Ritchie Blackmore Interview
02. Ronnie Romero Interview
03. Jens Johansson Interview
04. Bob Nouveau Interview
05. David Keith Interview
06. Candice Night Interview
07. Lady Lynn Interview
08. Dave David Interview
09. Andreas Bock Interview
10. Michael Bockmühl Interview
11. Bonus Backstage Clip
12. I Surrender 2017 Backstage Clip

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour Blackmore c'est le meilleur line-up de l'histoire du groupe. :maisbiensur:
Asked by Eclipsed magazine about his more subdued style of playing and less aggressive stage presence compared to RAINBOW's earlier days, Blackmore said: "I think that Ronnie is a very good performer and he gives the rest of us the freedom to concentrate on what we're doing. For some time I thought that it's very important to be very fast on the guitar, and some of the songs need that kind of fast playing, but at some point in my career I knew I don't want to come from A to B with as many notes as possible. Today I think less is more. Looking back on our first [comeback] shows [in 2016], I think that we should have rehearsed a bit more and the shows would have been a lot better. I also think that I didn't really perform every song of the set quite well."

Adding that "playing with unknown musicians is much more inspiring" than sharing he stage with well-established performers, Ritchie said that "it's really a lot of fun to play with this band. The other guys are getting more and more confident. And Ronnie Romero is a fantastic singer. On the other side, I'm happy to play for all the fans that grew up with my old music. The shows in the very big halls or arenas are almost to completely sold out."

Asked how he would compare the current RAINBOW lineup to all the others, Ritchie said: "I will say something now that is probably gonna upset a lot of Cozy Powell and [Ronnie James] Dio fans, but that's really how I think: this lineup is the best lineup RAINBOW ever had. On the other side, I'm always in the now on stage and off stage, which means that I had always loved the current lineup of any band I was in the most."
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Pour le reste du monde c'est le pire.
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Everflow a écrit :
25 févr. 2018, 21:22
Pour Blackmore c'est le meilleur line-up de l'histoire du groupe. :maisbiensur:
Asked by Eclipsed magazine about his more subdued style of playing and less aggressive stage presence compared to RAINBOW's earlier days, Blackmore said: "I think that Ronnie is a very good performer and he gives the rest of us the freedom to concentrate on what we're doing. For some time I thought that it's very important to be very fast on the guitar, and some of the songs need that kind of fast playing, but at some point in my career I knew I don't want to come from A to B with as many notes as possible. Today I think less is more. Looking back on our first [comeback] shows [in 2016], I think that we should have rehearsed a bit more and the shows would have been a lot better. I also think that I didn't really perform every song of the set quite well."

Adding that "playing with unknown musicians is much more inspiring" than sharing he stage with well-established performers, Ritchie said that "it's really a lot of fun to play with this band. The other guys are getting more and more confident. And Ronnie Romero is a fantastic singer. On the other side, I'm happy to play for all the fans that grew up with my old music. The shows in the very big halls or arenas are almost to completely sold out."

Asked how he would compare the current RAINBOW lineup to all the others, Ritchie said: "I will say something now that is probably gonna upset a lot of Cozy Powell and [Ronnie James] Dio fans, but that's really how I think: this lineup is the best lineup RAINBOW ever had. On the other side, I'm always in the now on stage and off stage, which means that I had always loved the current lineup of any band I was in the most."
Il a retrouvé le sens de l'autodérision :lol:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Première véritable nouvelle chanson depuis 20 ans.
Pas trop mal, disons plus intéressant que l'horrible single précédent (pas difficile), mais rien de bien transcendant non plus. C'est OK, au moins il a toujours ce son qui lui est propre, et le solo pas vilain fait une petite allusion à "Perfect Strangers".
Par contre batterie électronique là encore, pas trop de groove et économies maximum...

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Blackmore confirme qu'il avait envisagé de recruter Glenn Hughes, mais uniquement pour jouer la basse.
Ce dernier avait décliné, ne sachant même pas à ce moment que ce n'était pas pour chanter!
Ritchie Blackmore has confirmed to Billboard that he invited Glenn Hughes to be part of the new RAINBOW lineup before the group's comeback two years ago. "Through a mutual friend, a conversation came up saying it would be good to have him in the band," Ritchie recalled. "I said, 'Would he be up for being just the bass player and we would have another singer singing?' My mutual friend said, 'Of course! I've spoken to him and he's up for it.' I said, 'Fine — as long as he knows he isn't the singer, that's great.' Fast forward to day before rehearsals and we contacted Glenn to see when he was going to fly in, and he wasn't aware that he wasn't going to be the lead singer at all. So I understood his situation and I told him we would have to get someone else, and he was fine. We ended it amicably before it even started."

Hughes told Hardrock Haven in 2016 that Blackmore originally asked him to be part of the RAINBOW comeback but that he declined. "I said no because [Ritchie] wanted to, funny enough, he wanted to use an unknown singer, and I said, 'It's not me. It's not me to do that,'" he explained. "I very eloquently said, 'No, thank you. I really would like to see you, but I can't do this at the point where I am right now.'"

In a 2017 interview with Metal Express Radio, Hughes said about Blackmore's decision to bring back RAINBOW for the first time in 20 years, featuring a brand new lineup that included the Chilean-born, Spanish-based Ronnie Romero: "I wasn't really sure. I'm glad he came back for his own sake, and, obviously, he wanted to make some electric rock music again after so long away. It's been 20-something years. It was his choice and his choice who he had playing with him. I wished him all the best and have nothing but total respect for him and he knows that. I hope he continues along the road he's on as his fans want more electric shows from him."

He added: "All I want for Ritchie is happiness. Although I don't see him very often I still have good memories of him and it's all good between us."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: RAINBOW news : Live, DVD, singles ...

Message par Everflow »

Encore un réenregistrement, qui à la base est déjà une reprise sur le premier album...
RAINBOW will release a newly recorded version of its song "Black Sheep Of The Family" on April 26.

The original recording of "Black Sheep Of The Family" — a cover of a track by the band QUATERMASS from 1970 — was included on RAINBOW's debut album, 1975's "Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow". Like the rest of the LP, the song was recorded at Musicland Studios in Munich, Germany.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau single. Pas dégueu Ritchie là-dessus, même si c'est plus du Blackmore's Night que du Rainbow. Le chant en devient même trop agressif, et quel dommage que ce soit produit au rabais...

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sans surprise, Ronnie Romero explique que rien n'est prévu côté Rainbow :
In a new interview with Jeff Gaudiosi of MisplacedStraws.com, RAINBOW singer Ronnie Romero was asked about the current status of the band, six years after the Ritchie Blackmore-led outfit first reformed to play sporadic shows. He said (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "We normally keep in contact — not very often, because, obviously, Ritchie is a very insulated person. But I don't think there's gonna be any plan in the near future because the pandemic was way complicated, obviously, for all the music business. And now it's like everything is getting back to normal but delayed two years. So there is a lot of shows happening. And until it gets completely back to normal, it's gonna happen at least a couple of years. So I think Ritchie is not too much into the idea to make anything so far. And he is focused right now with BLACKMORE'S NIGHT — they released an album recently, I think. There's no plan so far; we were not informed about any plan. So we're just waiting for… With Ritchie, you never know — maybe in a couple of days he's gonna come with an idea. You never know."
Répondre