Enslaved

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Moi j'ai arrêté suite à l'enchainement relativement critiquable (voir merdique) Blodhemn / Mardraum...mais j'ai quelque peu écouté le dernier au "Furet du Nord" à Lille ce WE et du coup ça me donne bien envie de réviser mon jugement ! ;) A suivre...
ImageImageImageImageImage
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

Coco Mayonnaise a écrit :Moi j'ai arrêté suite à l'enchainement relativement critiquable (voir merdique) Blodhemn / Mardraum...mais j'ai quelque peu écouté le dernier au "Furet du Nord" à Lille ce WE et du coup ça me donne bien envie de réviser mon jugement ! ;) A suivre...
comprend pas, tu critique le changement de blodhemn à mardraum et donc juste mardraum ou les deux albums?
parce que si tu n'aimes pas la presque-soupe de mardraum tu aimera encore moins la pure soupe des deux derniers. Sauf que mardraum avait une vrai touche de mysticisme et les deux derniers sont juste gay à mon goût.
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

Mardraum c'est vraiment l'album d'Enslaved que je n'aime pas du tout. Beaucoup trop "fourre tout" je trouve.
je connais très mal Monumension et Below The Light pour me prononcer.
Pour moi le meilleur de ces dernières années c'est RUUN.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Enslaved EP : Heimvegen

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau titre en ligne des norvégiens :

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-ne ... 3-premiere
"Heimvegen", a brand new song from Norwegian progressive/psychedelic black metallers ENSLAVED, is available for streaming at MetalInjection.net. The track comes off the band's new EP, "The Sleeping Gods", which will be released for free via Scion A/V in the near future.

Over the course of five tracks and 28 minutes, "The Sleeping Gods" serves up a diverse feast of blackened Viking folk, prog and ambient psychedelia that will engage and challenge your metal mind. These tracks display the superlative songwriting skills we've come to expect from ENSLAVED, delivered with addictive, headbanging immediacy.

"The Sleeping Gods" track listing:

01. Heimvegen
02. Alu Misyrki
03. Synthesis
04. Nordlys
05. The Sleeping Gods
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
jägermeister
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jägermeister »

cool!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Schnaps, das war sein letztes Wort!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils ont reçu une récompense du meilleur artiste / compositeur norvégien, remise directement par le ministre de la culture. :o :D
C'est le premier groupe de metal à recevoir cette distinction.
Veteran Norwegian progressive black metallers ENSLAVED (20 year anniversary this year) is the first metal band to receive the Norwegian Artist & Songwriters Association's honorary award. Norwegian minister of culture Anniken Huitfeldt will present the award to the band on Monday, October 31st.

Enslaved recently finished yet another successful tour in the US and Canada, and received the news about the award while on tour. The band has won four Spellemannspriser (Norwegian Grammys), toured the US every year, and built a solid fan base there and in Europe and Asia. In addition to their musical achievements the band's interest, dedication and contribution to the Norwegian music industry and general debate was a significant reason for them receiving the award.

The award is appointed, for the 10th time, by a jury consisting of the board at the Norwegian Artist & Songwriters Association. The award prize is a glass microphone made by glass artist Camilla Prytz, and the inscription reads as follows:

"The prize is presented to a person or group that has done a significant effort to promote Norwegian music within the genres of which the Norwegian Artist & Songwriters Association represent; Pop / Rock / Related."
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Enslaved: deal avec Nuclear Blast, nouvel album RIITIIR

Message par Pierre »

Tout est dans le titre ;) :rock:

2012-04-26 - Nuclear Blast is proud to announce the addition of progressive/psychedelic black metal band ENSLAVED to their worldwide roster. After two successful campaigns in North America with Nuclear Blast USA (via exclusive license from Norway’s Indie Recordings) for their past two albums, 2008’s Vertebrae and 2010’s Axioma Ethica Odini, ENSLAVED have signed a worldwide deal.

From their home base in Norway, the band comments:

“We’re very, very (yes, very) pleased and proud to sign this deal with Nuclear Blast worldwide. We’ve already worked with Nuclear Blast US through our two latest albums and our personal friendships with NB guys and gals on both sides of the Atlantic are even older. There’s no drama – we take great pride in the fact that there seldom is with us; it is simply a matter of one contract ending and us going for what seems to be our best option at this point in time and space. This time, the best choice for ENSLAVED is changing things up somewhat. We’re excited to see what the mixture of passion and professionalism at Nuclear Blast can do with the ENSLAVED name in the years to come. There is no doubt that the level of ambition, the experience and seriousness about what we do form perfect common ground for ENSLAVED and Nuclear Blast. We’re in the process of making a new album that will initiate our new partnership. Watch out for the approaching wave of news about that. For now, let’s just say that the album will be an absolute (Nuclear) blast!”

Gerardo Martínez, Label Manager for Nuclear Blast USA, adds:

“ENSLAVED is one of the most amazing bands to ever come from Norway. We’ve had the pleasure of working with them on their last two albums in North America, and from this day forth, worldwide. Looking forward their new masterpiece to be unleashed to the masses later in the year!”

ENSLAVED’s new album will be released this fall.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie le 28 septembre.
Norwegian progressive extreme metallers ENSLAVED have set "RIITIIR" as the title of their twelfth studio album, due in Europe on September 28 and in North America on October 2 via Nuclear Blast Records.

From the woods in Sweden, ENSLAVED guitarist/songwriter/founding member Ivar Bjørnson shares the following: "The album is, as mentioned, entitled 'RIITIIR' — a self-made 'Norse-ified' version of the words 'Rites' / 'Rituals.' RIITIIR = 'The Rites of Man,' to put it in a formulaic and easy way.

"There is no story with a timeline; again we've built structures that lay above the independent lyrics that we feel more comfortable with letting the reader explore, interpret, or simply discard themselves. It is entirely up to them. Meanwhile, we are extremely excited to see what visual artist Truls Espedal has come up with this time. The collaboration between him, myself, and Grutle [Kjellson, vocalist and bassist] was closer, more understanding and powerful this time than ever before in our more than decade-long cooperation. The album concept and our feelings connected to it hit home instantly with Truls, in the same way that his initial ideas resonated intensely with us from the second he shared them with us.

"We will, of course, discuss some key concepts and potential interpretations in deeper song-by-song analysis — but let's cross that rainbow when we get there.”

Longtime friend and collaborator Truls Espedal shares the following about his creative process for "RIITIIR"'s album artwork, his seventh cover for ENSLAVED: “This process has become a tradition; a tradition that works very well for me, with a lot of artistic freedom. First, an e-mail or text from the band asking if I'm ready, and then a phone conversation with Grutle and Ivar a week prior to us having a meeting. On the phone they give me an album title, some insight into the theme and their ideas, then a brief talk about different visual symbols/elements, which will be incorporated. A week later, I'm on a plane to meet them. We spend a day where we discuss the visual ideas I've come up with, eat good food, drink and listen to some of the new music. Before I leave, we have agreed about the sketches made during the day. Back home, now with a deadline, I get to work and don't talk to them before the artwork is finished.

"ENSLAVED's music is constantly evolving and expanding, and we early on decided that the artwork should reflect this. From my first collaboration with the band on [2001's] 'Monumension' and forward, we have slowly merged different aspects into the work; what we wanted to do now was to further expand and change things up a bit, without losing the connection to earlier work. It still has a strong sense of symbolism, symmetrical compositions and references to Norse art. But there is an even bigger emphasis on realism on 'RIITIIR', which hopefully adds atmosphere to the finished work.

"This was the first time I had the whole album to listen to from the get-go. So for more or less 90 percent of all the hours spent in my studio, 'RIITIIR' was on constant repeat on the stereo and I truly believe that had a major impact on both the process and the finished result. The music influenced both the whole dynamics in the studio as well as choices made in color palette and atmosphere; it more or less dictated the mood of the paintings.

"Another difference this time was that I switched from acrylic paint to oil painting. So the front and back cover will be my first official ones in oils. This change gave me a challenge when it came to the deadline because of the drying rate and so on, but it felt right for the visual ideas we had decided on.

"The collaboration with Ivar and Grutle feels even more organic and natural than ever. Even though it is something that is a few years in-between, it always seems like we are on the same page. There are a lot of the thoughts and ideas in their work that I feel can be found in my own private paintings."

ENSLAVED's last two CDs — "Vertebrae" (2008) and "Axioma Ethica Odini" (2010) — were released via Indie Recordings in Europe and Nuclear Blast in North America.

ENSLAVED last year released "The Sleeping Gods" via Scion A/V as a free downloadable five-song EP. Following up on 2010's near-universally praised "Axioma Ethica Odini", the EP found the quintet once again expanding the boundaries of what metal can be, deftly incorporating influences from across the musical spectrum. Mainly recorded in Solslottet Studio in Bergen, and partly in the band's own home studio, the effort finds the group sounding leaner and more confident than ever, part and parcel of maintaining a presence at the foreground of the international metal movement for 20 years.
la.frange.of.steel
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par la.frange.of.steel »

Vue les deux derniers EP, une chose est sure : j'achète cet album dès qu'il sort !
:bogosse:
Boozed up an Asian MILF with sake
Her ass was steaming hot
She was a black belt in Bukkake
And made me cum a lot

:bogosse:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore plus d'extraits :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Enslaved - In Times

Message par Mr. Sandman »

In Times will be the title of the thirteenth studio album by Norwegian progressive extreme metallers Enslaved. Hand-painted artwork is by long-time collaborating artist and “sixth Enslaved member”, Truls Espedal. The album will be released on March 6th via Nuclear Blast.

Enslaved guitarist & composer Ivar Bjørnson shares the following about the band’s latest creation: “I was so deep into the songs and ideas for such a long time (or have my head so far up my own a**, if you prefer more direct language) that it is hard to have any ‘opinions’ about them that is anything else than the high-flying mumbo-jumbo of the introvert song-smith. The songs are extensions of my inner and outer life, the thoughts I am aware of having, as well as those that lie too deep to register in everyday consciousness. The songs are the resounds of grandiose altered states and mundane tiny micro-events.

In addition, they are, of course, also the result of inspiration from other music and art. I do think this new album is the most consistent body of work we have so far: It incorporates our ‘blacker’ past with our influences from prog rock, our present sense of absolute freedom, and the joy of being in this band, if that makes any sense… Ha, ha, ha. It is higher in energy, more aggressive, yet more beautiful and subtle. It simply sounds inspired.”

In Times tracklisting:

"Thurisaz Dreaming"
"Building With Fire"
"One Thousand Years Of Rain"
"Nauthir Bleeding"
"In Times"
"Daylight"

The new album’s total running time is fifty-three minutes. Pre-order the album here.

Main recordings for In Times took place at Duper Studios to Solslottet Studio in Bergen, Norway with additional recordings sessions at Conclave & Earshot Studios (presided over by Enslaved members Larsen and Ice Dale), and Ivar Bjørnson’s Peersonal Sound Studios. Additional experimentation and sonic exploration was conducted deep in the woods of Valevåg south of Bergen where a mobile studio recorded additional sounds.

In Times was produced by band members Ivar Bjørnson, Grutle Kjellson and Herbrand Larsen together with Iver Sandøy. Mixing was completed by Jens Bogren at Fascination Street Studios in Örebro, Sweden.

(Photo - Tim Tronckoe)
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Excellent! :bang:
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

:bang: :bang:

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

En intégralité :

Enslaved fait du Enslaved, beaucoup de chants clairs, le genre de sorties qui demande pas mal d'écoutes si on est fan. Sinon on zappe rapidement. :D

Pierre Desproges
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Je l'ai écouté deux fois pour l'instant et ça me plait assez ! Mais je ne retrouve plus l'intensité de Riitiir. Il va falloir que je me le repasse une paire de fois quand-même cela dit...
Fantomas
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par Fantomas »

BurningDarkness a écrit :Je l'ai écouté deux fois pour l'instant et ça me plait assez ! Mais je ne retrouve plus l'intensité de Riitiir. Il va falloir que je me le repasse une paire de fois quand-même cela dit...
je l'attendais avec impatience (un des rares groupes tendance black que j'écoute…) et je partage ton sentiment….déjà que le 1er extrait dévoilé m'a bien refroidi (titre sans relief et banal…..) …..ouais faut réécouter…. ;)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe sort un live de 8 titres en attendant le nouvel album :
Enslaved will release their eight-track live album entitled Roadburn Live next Friday, May 19th via By Norse Records, which is the recording of their 2015 performance at the Roadburn Festival in Tilburg, The Netherlands. Less than two weeks away, the band shared the tune "Isa" which will be included on the live release and you can hear it below.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Enslaved - E

Message par Everflow »

Sortie en octobre.

Premier clip de 10 minutes.
Norwegian progressive black avantgardists ENSLAVED will release their new album, "E", on October 13 via Nuclear Blast. The follow-up to 2015's "In Times" was recorded at Duper & Solslottet Studios in Bergen and was once again mixed and mastered by Jens Bogren at Fascination Street Studios in Örebro, Sweden.

To provide a first taste of what's to come, the band now unveils their debut music video for the ten-minute-long single "Storm Son", which blends mesmerizing prog with jarring extreme metal and a folky atmosphere. The music video was designed by Josh Graham, who previously worked with SOUNDGARDEN and NEUROSIS, among others, and delivered a truly spectacular piece of animated art that you can watch below.

"'Storm Son' deals with the duality of man and nature, how important and basic that relationship is," explains ENSLAVED songwriter and guitarist Ivar Bjørnson. "Everything we do and create are imitations of nature; as we evolved from nature, that is how it must be — yet modern man thinks he and she is independent of nature, that we somehow are so superior that we do not have to take nature into consideration other than as a backdrop for shitty movies. Or festivals. Losing touch with nature is basically to lose touch with being human."

A press release states: "This fourteenth full-length masterpiece sets the musical mind-twisters free from genre boundaries and offers an unprecedented mix of prog, extreme metal and shoegaze on eight tracks with a play time of more than an hour.

"The album was once again written by the unholy alliance of Bjørnson and singer and bassist Grutle Kjellson and marks the introduction of their new keyboard master and clean vocalist Håkon Vinje.

"'E' heralds a new era for ENSLAVED. Its cover artwork was once again hand-painted by the Norwegian artist Truls Espedal.

"As support for their brave sound journey, the quintet brought several guest musicians on board for the songs 'Hiindsiight' and 'Feathers Of Eolh', including WARDRUNA's Einar Kvitrafn Selvik, flutist Daniel Mage and jazz saxophonist Kjetil Møster."

Ivar explains the "E" title: "The concept of the album lies in both its meaning as a letter in the latin alphabet and its runic reference: the rune 'Ehwaz', that is depicted as an 'M' when drawn as rune (just to make sure it gets really confusing) — the runes are drawn to look like what they literally mean. Ehwaz (pronounced and used as what's known as E, but drawn as an 'M') looks like and means 'horse.' Which is closely linked to its esoteric meaning; which is 'trust' and 'co-operation.' One of mankind's oldest and deepest pairings/collaborations with any 'outside' entities is with the horse. When they were first tamed and utilized, there must have arisen the notion of some esoteric link between the two; now we could move swiftly, escape faster and even eat and drink from the animal (both horse milk and horse blood), and of course show off and brag before our enemies and peers with the most spectacular horses.

"So, no, it is not about horses! It is about the symbioses that surrounds us; which are vital to our existence, to our development — on all scales: man and vessel (for instance horse, yes), a person and its significant other, child and parent, musician and instrument, chaos and order, subconscious and conscious, Oden and Sleipnir — wisdom and communication. There are many levels and variations of this concept on the album; the duality of man and nature, present and past personalities within one self, the conscious fear and the subconscious drive. And other symbiosis."

"E" is now available for pre-order through Nuclear Blast's online store in a variety of packages, including green and brown vinyl.

"E" track listing

01. Storm Son
02. The River's Mouth
03. Sacred Horse
04. Axis Of The Worlds
05. Feathers Of Eolh
06. Hiindsiight
07. Djupet (bonus track)
08. What Else Is There? (RÖYKSOPP cover; bonus track)

"I'm always psyched and proud when we have finished an album recording, and this is no exception!" states Kjellson. "It was a really exciting process this time, with the lineup change and everything, so although it wasn't a dramatic change, the band dynamics were suddenly different. But, it was like a little re-boot, a fresh start so to speak. The studio sessions were great, and we all feel that we have done something truly amazing. We hope you'll enjoy it. Ugh!"

Bjørnson recently stated about ENSLAVED's new album: "I have never worked this hard to put together music for an album before. We are a tighter unit than ever before, which is obvious sonically. The concept conjured by myself and old war-brother Grutle is the strongest we have worked with. Finally, I am proud that we have taken more risks than ever before, and one in particular — and it is yielding awesome results. What does that mean? Stay tuned to find out!"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch- ... zlfu1Ur.99

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une sorte de croisement entre Bathory et Hawkwind :

Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Enslaved - E

Message par Achille »

Nouveau clip pour une chanson vraiment cool, et j'ai cru à un moment qu'un nouvel album apparaissait comme par magie. 

☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Enslaved - Utgard

Message par Everflow »

Premier extrait encore assez progressif pour un nouvel album cette année.

Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Joli pochette et joli titre. En gros ça commence très bien !
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Je suis d'accord. :up: La seule chose qui m'ennuie c'est le riff d'intro, je trouve qu'il ne colle pas (bien) avec le reste.
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Répondre