Rammstein - Rammstein

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le premier clip de ce nouvel album fait déjà scandale, donc tout va bien pour eux.

Par ailleurs, il est certainement mal interprété, j'y vois plutôt une relation ambivalente d'amour/haine du groupe avec leur propre pays, en retraçant sans concession certaines époques de son histoire. Le titre est catchy en tout cas.
German industrial metallers RAMMSTEIN have released an epic nine-minute Specter Berlin-directed video for "Deutschland", the first single from their long-awaited seventh studio album, simply titled "Rammstein". The LP comes out May 17 via UME/Spinefarm in Europe and Caroline Records in the U.S.

Earlier this week, RAMMSTEIN was criticized by some Jewish leaders in Germany who believed early teasers for "Deutschland" trivialized The Holocaust.

Speaking to German newspaper Bild, Charlotte Knobloch, former president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany and Holocaust survivor, said: With this video, the band has crossed a line. The instrumentalization and trivialization of the Holocaust, as shown in the images, is irresponsible."

"I consider this a tasteless exploitation of artistic freedom," added Felix Klein, commissioner of anti-semitism in Germany.

RAMMSTEIN's first studio album since 2009's "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da" was produced by Olsen Involtini with RAMMSTEIN and was mixed at a Santa Monica, California studio with Rich Costey, an American producer who has previously worked with MUSE, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE and FRANZ FERDINAND, among others.

RAMMSTEIN guitarist Richard Kruspe told Metal Wani about the making of the band's new album: "Well, when I thought to do another RAMMSTEIN record, I was like, 'No, I'm going to do that. I'm not going through more suffering,'" he said. "That was four years ago. But what we did in the beginning is we said 'Let's get together and try to come up with three or four songs.' We didn't really put any pressure on us, which was very important at this time. While we were starting to rehearse and stuff and getting ideas, I thought, 'Wow, it's actually very good. Things have changed.' All of a sudden, there's a certain kind of respect that I always missed a little bit. We just had good chemistry, which reminded me of the first time when we started. Then I felt, like, 'What would interest me on a new RAMMSTEIN record?' I thought, 'Every time people talk RAMMSTEIN, it's about fire. It's all about the show.' Nobody talks about the music anymore for RAMMSTEIN, and it kind of bothered me. I was thinking, 'I want to do another record. It has to be musical in a way that can really stand out from other records.' That was my goal, or our goal."

As for the disc's musical direction and how it compares to the band's previous efforts, Kruspe said: "It's so hard to say it, because I'm working four years on the record, I'm so close. I think when I listen to the record — we're still in the process, but it's almost 'RAMMSTEIN 3D' is how I describe it. We have written a lot of stuff, but we recorded, I think, 16 songs right now. We're probably going to mix 11 songs because we're running out of time right now. I think it's going to be out in April, which will be the release date. Then, we'll be on our first stadium tour, which is very exciting."

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Re: Rammstein - Rammstein

Message par Gandalf »

Excellent ce clip. Mélange de plusieurs parodies de séries/films :up:
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Sublime, somptueux. Le morceau est correct, sans être fou... Ca reste au dessus des 1er single des 2 albums précédents dirons nous (Amerika et Pussy...).
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Set
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Set »

Perso j'aime bien, après faudra voir (enfin écouter ^^) l'album !
Follow The Signs ...
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Je ne suis pas fan du groupe mais ce clip est excellent! C'est cool de voir un groupe qui fait encore des clips gros budget. Ils ont toujours ete archi bon a ce niveau la.

Le morceau est aussi tres catchy.
Metal Witchcraft
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par Metal Witchcraft »

J'ai tenu même pas 5 minutes, on passe du coq à l'âne, du Rock/Metal Indus à un Electro Rock peu inspiré... Même le nom de l'album est insipide. Par contre j'ai effectivement trouvé le clip chiadé comme à leur habitude, même si ça n'a pas suffit à me retenir... -1 fan
Et puisque j'ai envie de râler et de justifier ma prise de position, vu deux fois en concert et deux fois impressionné mais pas transcendé... Définitivement, je resterai sur leurs vieux albums donc...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le détail.
Et bien sûr la pochette qui va faire parler (c'est le but).
German industrial metallers RAMMSTEIN have unveiled the cover artwork and track listing for their long-awaited seventh studio album, simply titled "Rammstein". The LP comes out May 17 via UME/Spinefarm in Europe and Caroline Records in the U.S.

"Rammstein" track listing:

01. Deutschland (05:26)
02. Radio (04:37)
03. Zeig Dich (04:16)
04. Ausländer (03:52)
05. Sex (03:56)
06. Puppe (04:33)
07. Was Ich Liebe (04:30)
08. Diamant (02:33)
09. Weit Weg (04:19)
10. Tattoo (04:10)
11. Hallomann (04:09)

Last month, RAMMSTEIN released an epic nine-minute Specter Berlin-directed video for "Deutschland", the first single from "Rammstein".

RAMMSTEIN's first studio album since 2009's "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da" was produced by Olsen Involtini with RAMMSTEIN and was mixed at a Santa Monica, California studio with Rich Costey, an American producer who has previously worked with MUSE, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE and FRANZ FERDINAND, among others.

RAMMSTEIN guitarist Richard Kruspe told Metal Wani about the making of the band's new album: "Well, when I thought to do another RAMMSTEIN record, I was like, 'No, I'm going to do that. I'm not going through more suffering,'" he said. "That was four years ago. But what we did in the beginning is we said 'Let's get together and try to come up with three or four songs.' We didn't really put any pressure on us, which was very important at this time. While we were starting to rehearse and stuff and getting ideas, I thought, 'Wow, it's actually very good. Things have changed.' All of a sudden, there's a certain kind of respect that I always missed a little bit. We just had good chemistry, which reminded me of the first time when we started. Then I felt, like, 'What would interest me on a new RAMMSTEIN record?' I thought, 'Every time people talk RAMMSTEIN, it's about fire. It's all about the show.' Nobody talks about the music anymore for RAMMSTEIN, and it kind of bothered me. I was thinking, 'I want to do another record. It has to be musical in a way that can really stand out from other records.' That was my goal, or our goal."

As for the disc's musical direction and how it compares to the band's previous efforts, Kruspe said: "It's so hard to say it, because I'm working four years on the record, I'm so close. I think when I listen to the record — we're still in the process, but it's almost 'RAMMSTEIN 3D' is how I describe it. We have written a lot of stuff, but we recorded, I think, 16 songs right now. We're probably going to mix 11 songs because we're running out of time right now. I think it's going to be out in April, which will be the release date. Then, we'll be on our first stadium tour, which is very exciting."

RAMMSTEIN recently announced a batch of summer 2019 European tour dates. The run of stadium and arena shows will kick off on May 27 in Gelsenkirchen, Germany and end of August 23 in Vienna, Austria.
Metal Witchcraft
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Aïe, album éponyme, pochette simplissime (et nulle), musique du clip moyenne... De déception en déception...
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Sérieux c'est vraiment la pochette ?! Elle est horrible :lol:
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

2eme extrait:

Metal Witchcraft
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Il passe mieux que le premier, mais l'impact de la musique a été amoindri par le clip, terrible !

Je vais quand même laisser une chance à cet album, malgré la pochette horrible (bon, faut le dire, celle de Reise Reise et de Mutter était pas génialissime non plus...).
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

3ème clip :

Répondre