Opeth - In Cauda Venenum

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'album sera proposé en version suédoise ET anglaise.
Swedish masters of progressive heavy rock OPETH have today the title and track listing of their 13th album, "In Cauda Venenum", due out in the fall via Moderbolaget / Nuclear Blast Entertainment.

Recorded last year at Stockholm's Park Studios, "In Cauda Venenum" will be released in two versions, in both Swedish and English languages. Various physical and digital formats will be available and additional details will be announced in the coming months.

"In Cauda Venenum" track listing:

01. Livet's Trädgård / Garden Of Earthly Delights (Intro)
02. Svekets Prins / Dignity
03. Hjärtat Vet Vad Handen Gör / Heart In Hand
04. De Närmast Sörjande / Next Of Kin
05. Minnets Yta / Lovelorn Crime
06. Charlatan
07. Ingen Sanning Är Allas / Universal Truth
08. Banemannen / The Garroter
09. Kontinuerlig Drift / Continuum
10. Allting Tar Slut / All Things Will Pass
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Opeth - In Cauda Venenum

Message par Everflow »

Du son :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Opeth rencontre Porcupine Tree :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur nouveau batteur a été recruté, actuellement dans Bloodbath (en live du moins), anciennement Paradise Lost (qu'il vient juste de quitter) et Bodom after Midnight. Bref il commence à se faire un nom.
Ironie du sort, il remplace le même gars à la fois dans Opeth et dans Bloodbath. :D
Swedish progressive metallers OPETH have announced Waltteri Väyrynen (PARADISE LOST, BLOODBATH, BODOM AFTER MIDNIGHT) as their new drummer. Väyrynen will make his live debut with OPETH on September 14 in Tallinn, Estonia. He will replace stand-in drummer Sami Karppinen who has been the temporary replacement for Martin "Axe" Axenrot since the fall of 2021.

OPETH leader Mikael Åkerfeldt comments: "We just had our first rehearsal with Walt yesterday and it went incredibly well! We were all very nervous beforehand, but Waltteri completely killed it! Pure delivery! We went through 16 songs (!) from start to finish and didn't have a single correctional comment. It's quite remarkable! I was astounded, and so were the rest of the band. He has everything, really. From the required laid-back sensitivity an OPETH drummer needs, via the classic rock, prog rock, metal grooves and onwards to downright mega-intricate technical virtuosity. On top of that, he knows the songs extremely well (already) both from the recorded versions as well as the sometimes modified live versions. We were hearing drum rolls and beats that we hadn't heard since the songs were recorded. The audience is certainly up for plenty of air-drum moments connected to their favourite OPETH songs. Walt has got it down, to put it mildly. On top of everything, Waltteri is an awesome bloke. Genuine. Super nice. Funny. And young! He was born the same year we recorded our debut album, 'Orchid'. Imagine that!"

Mikael added: "We very much look forward to going on the road together with him. Create new music together. Play all over the world. And to provide a musical future together with us. This is no small feat for a band 32 years of age. I'm very, very excited about him joining us, and I hope that our audience will embrace him with open arms.

"I'd also want to take this opportunity to thank Sami for saving our asses when we most needed saving. If it hadn't been for his efforts, friendship and care we'd probably been 'on ice' as we speak. We're furthermore happy to keep Sami as part of the OPETH family. His contribution to OPETH is beyond words, and he'll continue to help make our performances as good as possible. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, Sami!"
Répondre