Kamelot - I Am The Empire : Live From The 013

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un live avec plein d'invités.
Today, Kamelot have released the live video of their performance of “Sacrimony (Angel Of Afterlife)” - featuring Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy) and Elize Ryd (Amaranthe) - taken from the Silverthorn album (2012), which marked one of the many highlights of this night to remember for all attending fans and musicians. The hit single starts off with adventurous first notes and ominous vocal lines, evoking the palpable, non-stop energy to come. This auditory epic soars to new heights in its live incarnation.

Kamelot frontman Tommy Karevik on “Sacrimony (Angel Of Afterlife)”: “We can now proudly announce that the first video to be released from the show will be 'Sacrimony (Angel Of Afterlife)'. The song marks the beginning of a new era as it was one of the main songs on Silverthorn, the first Kamelot album with me as the singer. Enjoy!"

Watch “Sacrimony (Angel Of Afterlife)” below.

September 14, 2018 marked one of the highlights of Kamelot’s very successful career. The band around mastermind Thomas Youngblood, known for its high class collaborations, invited the creme de la creme of the symphonic metal scene to celebrate that evening in Tilburg. Featured guest musicians like Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy), Charlotte Wessels (Delain), Elize Ryd (Amaranthe) and Lauren Hart (Once Human) - just to name a few - made this evening in Tilburg an unforgettable night to remember for every fan and musician in attendance.

This concert setlist features Kamelot in prime shape - with a hand-picked mixture of Kamelot classics and live premieres, rounded off by stunning production and mixed and mastered by Sascha Paeth (Avantasia, Epica and more).

Kamelot guitarist Thomas Youngblood on I Am The Empire - Live From The 013: “We are pleased beyond words to present our new live album/DVD/BluRay I Am The Empire - Live From The 013. After multiple SOLD OUT events in The Netherlands, it was only fitting to film this event at Tilburg's famed 013 venue. The icing on the cake was having all the special guests attend this historic night, it was truly divine. “

Arch Enemy’s Alissa White-Gluz says: “It was a magical evening that night. It was so much fun to play such a nice long set with a packed house of fans who knew every word to every song alongside my Kam fam and girlfriends!”

Amaranthe’s Elize Ryd comments: ”It was an historical moment for me to take part in this Kamelot live-DVD recording. Let’s not forget that it was with Kamelot I began my touring life, and we toured a lot. I am so happy to finally be able to perpetuate the era of hard work and friendship with such great quality. A huge thanks to the entire Kamelot family for embracing my presence on this very special evening."

Delain’s Charlotte Wessels adds: "It was an absolute delight performing “Under Grey Skies” with Kamelot live in 013 during their special night. It felt like a big family gathering. Thank you for including me. I am sure that this DVD will be a wonderful memento for Kamfans worldwide!"

Once Human’s Lauren Hart says: “What a MASTERPIECE!! It was a huge honor to share the stage with so many legends and witness this beautiful piece of Kamelot history!”
Tracklisting:

"Transcendence" (Intro)
"Phantom Divine (Shadow Empire)" feat. Lauren Hart
"Rule The World"
"Insomnia"
"The Great Pandemonium"
"When The Lights Are Down"
"My Confession" feat. Eklipse
"Veil Of Elysium"
"Under Grey Skies" feat. Charlotte Wessels (live premiere)
"Ravenlight" feat. Sascha Paeth
"End Of Innocence"
"March Of Mephisto" feat. Alissa White Gluz
"Amnesiac "
"Manus Dei"
"Sacrimony (Angel Of Afterlife)" feat. Alissa White Gluz & Elize Ryd
Drum and Keys solo
"Here's To The Fall"
"Forever"
"Burns To Embrace" with Children’s Choir including Thomas Youngblood’s son
"Liar Liar (Wasteland Monarchy)" feat Alissa White Gluz
"Ministrium (Shadow Key)"

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Re: Kamelot - I Am The Empire : Live From The 013

Message par Gandalf »

Ah ouais en gros à part "Forever" y a rien d'avant "The Black halo"... J'aime pas cette démarche, je continuerai à écouter l'excellent "One Cold winter night".
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Polochon
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Polochon »

(Et The Fourth Legacy, hein !)

Il y a deux ou trois ans, j'aurais déjà commencé à mettre les sous de côté pour l'acheter. Là... leur dernier concert a été tellement décevant (plus de vanité que d'envie de jouer sur scène, au final ça manque de gnaque), que bon... je sens que ça ne va pas me passionner. Surtout que l'extrait déjà mis en ligne semble confirmer cette impression bizarroïde du dernier concert parisien :
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Re: Kamelot - I Am The Empire : Live From The 013

Message par Achille »

Gandalf a écrit :
04 juin 2020, 09:48
Ah ouais en gros à part "Forever" y a rien d'avant "The Black halo"... J'aime pas cette démarche, je continuerai à écouter l'excellent "One Cold winter night".
Clair que c'est décevant mais d'un autre coté je peux comprendre que le groupe désire de passer à une setlist avec des titres plus actuels, d'autant plus qu'ils correspondent (malheureusement) plus au Kamelot d'aujourd'hui. Justement je trouve que les deux DVDs se complètent assez bien.

Ils se complètent mais soyons bien d'accord One Cold Winter Night reste largement au-dessus ! D'ailleurs si un jour je le trouve je me le prendrai :D
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une autre, avec la chanteuse de Once Human.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

J'aime pas cette ballade, on est loin de "Forever". Et pourquoi poster toujours des extraits avec des invitées?

Répondre