Helloween : Pumpkins united tour 10-12.2017 (Paris 15/11)

Partagez les impressions de vos expériences LIVE!

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Règles du forum
Pour une tournée, SVP postez toutes les dates européennes disponibles dans le topic + la période ou quelques dates dans le titre du topic.
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Alors tous à Milan :D
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Pierre a écrit :N'empêche que pour Paris, j'ai vu que c'était l'ami Gérard qui s'en occupait. Les prix vont faire mal...
J'ai vu des prix entre 40 et 50 euros lors de la première annonce de Drouot.... et curieusement, ceux ci ont disparu du site....
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Set
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Set »

45,5 en fosse ou 56,5 en catégorie 1.
Perso j'ai ma place en fosse :)
Follow The Signs ...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un peu d'interview promo, d'après eux c'est Kai qui a poussé pour cette tournée :
Japan's Burrn! magazine has published the first cover story on the reunion of the classic lineup of German power metallers HELLOWEEN. Dubbed "Pumpkins United", the band's upcoming tour will feature seven musicians — including former vocalist Michael Kiske and guitarist Kai Hansen alongside current singer Andi Deris and guitarist Sascha Gerstner — performing material spanning HELLOWEEN's entire three-decade-plus history.

A few translated quotes provided to the Michael Kiske fan site Kiskelized follow below.

On who triggered the reunion:

Michael Weikath (guitar): "Kai has been way ahead of us. It has always been clear to him. The reunion is what Kai had wanted to do and he has been proposing over the years."

Michael Kiske: "It was Kai who gave me the final push to do this. It was me who said, 'Let's do this.' HELLOWEEN members have been making statements to imply a reunion, and the management must have thought about it for a number of years, but they never talked me into this. I brought it up backstage, and [HELLOWEEN/UNISONIC manager] Kosta [Zafiriou], of course, heard it and it started to roll from there. Everyone was waiting for me to say the word."

On Kiske's thoughts on the reunion:

Michael: "It is important to do this under the name of HELLOWEEN. It will be interesting and fun. We are planning many things, but it will be a fun healing process for me. I feel wonderful and relieved. It cannot be done in any other way."

"It's great to be able to do this reunion. I don't want to die leaving a problem unsolved. I feel very relieved now that I don't have any resentment anymore. This is very important for me. The reunion idea was gradually expanded inside of me. One day, I realized that I had no more hard feelings against HELLOWEEN."

On Kiske and Weikath repairing their relationship:

Michael Kiske: "When we met for the first time after a long time, you [Weikath] asked me, 'What did I do to you that you cannot forgive me?' And I said, 'I had forgiven you a long time ago.'"

Michael Weikath: "Honestly, I have been wanting to reach out to Michael for a couple of years. I have his phone number, and I have been thinking, 'Why not just call him?'"

On the possibility of Kiske singing Andi Deris-era HELLOWEEN songs:

Michael: "I think I should sing songs from Andi's era as well. Andi has been singing the old songs, and it's good idea for both of us to sing songs from each other's [eras]."

Kai: "We are thinking about having Andi and Michael sing together, sing in duet, and share vocals. Isn't it more interesting that way? I can do vocals, too. Sing in harmony and duet as well. We have three singers in this seven-member HELLOWEEN. Or, I may rephrase: Two singers and one shouter."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/michae ... aglYRvs.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Une date se rajoute à Zurich le 10 novembre
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
gerland
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par gerland »

La veille d un jour férié cela peut être bien.
J avais déjà vue helloween a zurich en 1992 mais souvenir moyen.
Il y avait encore kiske mais apres le concert a bercy en 88 j acrcochais moins aux albums de cette période
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ce line-up enregistra au moins une nouvelle chanson!

Interview à lire de Weikath :
On the possibility of the "Pumpkins United" lineup of HELLOWEEN recording new music:

Weikath: "There's an idea for doing at least one track — at least. Personally, I think we should do more; we should do something like an EP or so. But first of all, we have lots of stuff to run and to check out and to try in order to get the schedule until [the fall] when the first show is going to take place in Mexico City. And to crank all that, if we wanted to come up with one new track as the 'Pumpkins United', I think there's going to be lots of work to do. And so what's in the planning is, for now, just one track."

On how such a track would be released:

Weikath: "I have no idea. I think you can still release it as a vinyl, as an earbook in Nuclear Blast format or whatever. Then you have it on vinyl, and you also have it in CD-single format or whatever. Or you put it on the iTunes or you put it on the webpage or the Facebook as a digital download. I don't know."

On whether the "Pumpkins United" lineup of HELLOWEEN has already written the song that will be recorded:

Weikath: "No, no, no. There's different levels of readiness for that. And I'm also looking into eventually recording something that I have ideas for what it could be and having a real collaboration on the songwriting for something like that. I think it's a far way out. From what I know, Michael Kiske is also on the verge of releasing some solo work as something, and so whatever is going to happen, I have no idea how. But surely we are looking for ideas and brainstorming. Maybe if Kai Hansen comes up with a track, maybe that Deris comes up with a track and I come up with a track or that [bassist] Markus [Grosskopf comes up with one], or someone writes something, and in which way that can be combined, or just one track is being chosen that everybody says, 'Okay, this track is so fucking cool, this is so strong, we take this one.' I have no idea. I don't know."

On whether he would close the door on the possibility of making a full album with "Pumpkins United":

Weikath: "I wouldn't, but that would be a huge undertaking. I have nothing against it, but that would be a huge undertaking. And then, given the laziness of the original HELLOWEEN members — the three ones who are the laziest, and that would be Kai Hansen, Michael Weikath and Michael Kiske. We are extremely lazy. Nobody else is lazy; it's just the three people I told you. Deris claims to be very lazy, but he isn't."

On who was the first to suggest the idea of a tour like "Pumpkins United":

Weikath: "That was always Kai Hansen who said so — always. And usually then Markus and me, we would reject the idea before, because we had different managements, we had different schedules. And also the whole thing needed to be talked about and trust needed to be created. And so it took that process of blah blah blah and whatever, and then to cut things short, a few years later, after we had the 'Hellish Rock' tour, with GAMMA RAY and Kai Hansen, one got a little bit closer and found where the things in common are. And then I had that talk with Michael Kiske at a metal [festival] in France a few years ago. As I keep telling in interviews, I had one whisky in the other hand and I was pouring myself another whisky and I had a cigarette in the hand and I had another cigarette in the mouth when I talked to him, because I was kind of excited to meet that guy again after all this time. I always thought I should call him on the phone, but I never did it, because I thought maybe he feels disturbed or maybe he doesn't have the time. Only because Weiki feels he could call Kiske on the phone, going, 'Hey, how are you?' 'Yeah, right now I'm kind of busy.' And so that's actually why I never, never, never, never called him. And then there was that opportunity, and I said to him, basically, 'You shouldn't be too angry. You just must understand me. Back at that time, I saw myself as the one to put things into the right direction in HELLOWEEN, and the fact was nobody wanted to record another record with you, so I had to find a solution, or an opinion, and I had to state it to you, and this is how things came about back then. And I hope you can maybe forgive me about that, if I tell you this. Just try to understand me, what was going on back then.' And he said, 'Maybe I've already forgiven you. I don't know. But it's better if we talk when you are more sober and not so drunk.' I wasn't really that drunk; I was just really excited. Ever since, we just had meetings with the whole band and Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen about how to do things, because what Kai Hansen had been proposing was only picked up by the management, and they were going, 'Yeah, we think that's a very cool idea, and we should do this.' And then everybody was asking, 'How do we do it?'"

On how long he went without talking to Michael Kiske before they reconnected at the aforementioned French festival:

Weikath: "Ever since [he left the band], after [1993's] 'Chameleon' [album]. 'Cause we didn't know how to touch that subject and whatever, and you could see from the press and his comments that there was understandable discrepancy in our relationship. It was always, like, 'Kai Hansen has said this about you, Weiki, and Michael Kiske has said this about you, Weiki. And what do you say?' And so I was always firing back. And that's not necessary anymore if we have these talks going nad everything. And, basically, there's a time to be a little bit adult and grown up about things. Because so much time passed, there can't possibly be much more trouble, because everyone involved has more or less proven what he is capable of on his own and what he would be. Michael Kiske has been doing the solo records as they are, he's been involved in projects as they are and as they were, we've been doing the HELLOWEEN thing, and Kai Hansen has been doing his stuff. So everybody presented to the public what everyone was capable of. And so that's the history, that's all behind that whole thing. And what is there to quarrel or worry or fight about? There's nothing.
Auric
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par Auric »

Serai à Milan le 18/11
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Zurich pour moi :bang: :bang:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mise à jour :

November
10 - Zurich, Switzerland - Samsung Hall
11 - Stuttgart, Germany - Porsche-Arena
14 - London, UK - O2 Academy Brixton
15 - Paris, France - Zenith Paris La Villette
18 - Milan, Italy - Mediolanum Forum
24 - Bochum, Germany - RuhrCongress
25 - Prague, Czech Republic - Tipsport Aréna
26 - Bratislava, Slovakia - Aegon-arena
30 - Helsinki, Finland - Black Box

December
2 - Partille, Sweden - Partille Arena
9 - Madrid, Spain - WiZink Center
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Paris serait tentant, mais en pleine semaine fait chier ! :grr:
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

demes a écrit :Paris serait tentant, mais en pleine semaine fait chier ! :grr:
t´as qu´à venir à Stuttgart c´est un samedi :D
Je sais pas s´il y a encore des tickets par contre
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Honnêtement j'y ai pensé, mais autant pour un fest je peux me déplacer (et tu sais que je l'ai déjà fait), autant pour un seul groupe même si excellent ça m'emmerde quand même. :/ Pour le coup je préférerais sacrifier quelques jours de congés pour Paris. Je vois AD92 ce Dimanche, ça peut lui plaire ça.
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ChaNoir a écrit :
Il en reste, mais uniquement en places assises... :mouais:
C'est dans plus de 6 mois pourtant!

A moins qu'ils n'aient pas encore tout mis en vente.
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Everflow a écrit :
ChaNoir a écrit :
Il en reste, mais uniquement en places assises... :mouais:
C'est dans plus de 6 mois pourtant!

A moins qu'ils n'aient pas encore tout mis en vente.
Si, il y a encore des places debout en passant directement par Bottom Row, c´est un ami qui me l´a dit hier: https://shop.bottomrow.com/de_tickets_helloween
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Merci!

Bon, le temps que je regarde il n'y en a déjà plus... :D

Il faudrait vraiment qu'ils le déplacent dans une (encore) plus grande salle, sold out 6 mois avant le concert c'est du délire.
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Everflow a écrit :
Bon, le temps que je regarde il n'y en a déjà plus... :D

Oh zut! :(
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Sinon il y en a toujours à Paris dans toutes les catégories ;)
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Roland Grapow explique qu'il n'a pas été invité (ce que semble contredire le groupe) et que c'est mieux ainsi (même si pendant ce temps il sort une compilation de ses chansons dans Helloween :D) :
Former HELLOWEEN guitarist Roland Grapow says that he wasn't invited to take part in the band's upcoming "Pumpkins United" tour. The trek, which will kick off in October, will feature seven musicians — including former members Michael Kiske (vocals) and Kai Hansen (guitar), alongside current singer Andi Deris and guitarist Sascha Gerstner — performing material spanning HELLOWEEN's entire three-decade-plus history.

Asked in a new interview with Sleaze Roxx if there were any talks of him joining the tour as well, Grapow said: "No. Nobody asked me, but I heard these news a long time before it was officially announced."

According to Roland, his first reaction upon hearing about the reunion tour "wasn't disappointment," but he admitted that he "felt a bit upset just like a boy that didn't get the invitation to his classmate's birthday party." However, "after a while, I realized that I would not like to do this. I wouldn't feel comfortable with these people around," he said. "And I would have had to sacrifice many things, which are very important and valuable for me such as the MASTERPLAN band, my studio work and free time with my family at home. I worked too hard just to skip it off."

Asked if he was surprised to see Kiske back with HELLOWEEN for a world tour after how things ended for the singer in the band back in '93, Roland said: "And are you surprised to see Kai Hansen joined them for a while? [Laughs] No, I'm not really thinking about that. It is all about business. There are the hard times for musicians. Everybody is trying to survive and using all the methods for that. I only wonder what will those guys [Hansen and Kiske] do with their own bands after this reunion tour. I'm not sure that their fans are ready to see them separate from HELLOWEEN again."

In a recent interview with Spain's TNT Radio Rock, Kiske was asked why Grapow isn't involved in the reunion tour. The singer responded: "As far as I know, they asked him [to take part in it], and he didn't wanna do it. That was the information . He's probably still hurt. I know how it feels. When this stuff is fresh, it's difficult."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/roland ... kS23DFi.99
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

allez le petit zenith mais le grand j'y crois pas ;) peut être qu'on aurais helloween sans deris peut être ;)
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Stéphane
Rodger pour les intimes !

Message par Stéphane »

Everflow a écrit :Roland Grapow explique qu'il n'a pas été invité (ce que semble contredire le groupe) et que c'est mieux ainsi (même si pendant ce temps il sort une compilation de ses chansons dans Helloween :D) :
Dans Rock Hard il explique que l'album était en chantier depuis bien avant l'annonce de la tournée (on le croit... ou pas ;) )
Et apparemment le groupe ne le contredirait pas, il s'agirait (selon lui) d'un malentendu, genre Deris c'est avancé dans un interview sans vraiment savoir... mais il faut être réaliste quel aurait été l’intérêt de l'inviter lui ou Uli Kush ? c'est le line up des Keeper que les fans veulent, pas celui de Chameleon et Pink Bubbles go ape....... :mad:
"At the gates of hell" --> https://bit.ly/3o1GrtF
"World on fire" --> https://youtu.be/coRbsXy4dVU
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Kiske affirme qu'on lui a fait savoir que Grapow avait également été invité, mais qu'il a décliné. C'est la version "officielle" selon lui.

Dans tout ça, va savoir qui dit vrai...

Toujours est-il que ce n'est évidemment pas ce que les fans attendent de cette tournée. J'aurais bien aimé qu'Uli Kusch soit de la partie, mais il ne peut physiquement plus jouer un concert complet de toute façon.
Stéphane

Message par Stéphane »

Everflow a écrit :Kiske affirme qu'on lui a fait savoir que Grapow avait également été invité, mais qu'il a décliné. C'est la version "officielle" selon lui.
euh oui c'est Kiske et pas Déris qui se serait avancé sans savoir.
"At the gates of hell" --> https://bit.ly/3o1GrtF
"World on fire" --> https://youtu.be/coRbsXy4dVU
Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

Places en poche pour Paris ! :bang: :bang: :bang:
Miki

Metal playmobil
rolfthetroll
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par rolfthetroll »

Idem :)
gerland
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par gerland »

Abandon pour zurich et stutghart mais place prise pour paris.
C est un groupe que je verrais bien en tete d affiche au bang your head 2018
Répondre