David Van Landing (MSG, Crimson Glory) 1964-2015

Rendons hommage au talent des artistes qui nous ont quittés.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

David Van Landing était un excellent chanteur (cf la vidéo plus bas) qui accompagna Michael Schenker dans les années 90, et a fait une pige au sein de Crimson Glory en live.
Il est décédé d'un accident de voiture. :rip:
Sadly, David Van Landing, who was the singer in Michael Schenker Group in the '90s and then later in 2011/2012 and also a live vocalist in Crimson Glory, has died in a tragic car accident on November the 17th. Our condolences to the family and friends.

Guitarist Michael Schenker said: "Today we were told the very sad news that David Van Landing passed away in a traffic accident early yesterday morning. We are all lost for words at such a sudden tragic event taking David away from us. We last performed together in the USA, 2012, but had planned a special show together on the Axes and Anchors cruise; Feb, 2016. He will be deeply missed. A great voice and a charming man. My condolences go out to his family and many friends."

His family posted the following statement: "The immediate family of David Van Landing asks for your understanding and respect as we deal with the loss of David... the family will make an announcement once more details are known and arrangements are made... it is my own words to say that he was a great friend and touched so many millions of lives through his music and his kindness... love you bro."

Invité par Queensrÿche :

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre