Herman Frank + David Reece (ex-Accept)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Accept III / 3 en prévision ? :D
Bon, les 2 bonhommes ne sont pas les plus connus de l'histoire du groupe.
Former ACCEPT members Herman Frank and David Reece are working together on a new project.

Frank, who is promoting his fifth solo album, "Two For A Lie", broke the news of the collaboration in a brand new interview with Justin Smulison of Jace Media.

He said (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "I'm working right now — already working since a couple of months [ago] — on another project I wanna do with a singer, a well-known singer. He played in the same band as I did, but we never played [in the band] at the same time."

When Smulison guessed that Frank was referring to Reece, the guitarist said: "How do you know? Good guess."

Herman went on to say that he is not involved in Reece's ongoing collaboration with ex-U.D.O./SINNER guitarist Andy Susemihl.

"[David is] doing his REECE album, as I know," Frank said. "But I'm in contact with David. Hey, we'll see. It's like Christmas. I think we have to wait for a couple of more weeks."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe se nomme IRON ALLIES (ils ne sont pas allés le chercher bien loin...)
Premier extrait ci-dessous.
Former Accept members Herman Frank & David Reece, along with Victory members Malte Burkert and Mike Pesin, and former U.D.O. drummer Francesco Jovino, are presenting their new hard-hitting heavy metal band, Iron Allies. The band has signed with AFM Records, and will release their debut album, Blood In Blood Out, on October 21.

Pre-order the album here, and watch a lyric video for the first single, "Full Of Surprises", below.

Herman Frank and David Reece are the classic combination of song-writing guitarist and first-rate lyricist cum singer, a combination that, more than once, has caused a stir in music history.

Herman Frank comments: “This record cannot be compared to anything David or I have produced in our past. It’s at the same time standing on its own, while sounding like it came from the one and the same mold. You could say: the two of us have sought and found each other!"

Frank Hammer
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par Frank Hammer »

LOL

“This record cannot be compared to anything David or I have produced in our past. It’s at the same time standing on its own, while sounding like it came from the one and the same mold"

Faut rebosser le discours commercial les mecs!
Oui effectivement, c'est pas comme les autres sorties : les notes ne sont pas mises au même endroit, mais effectivement, ça reste le même metal générique dont on retient rien.

Ca m'emmerde un peu parce que j'aime beaucoup David Reece, dont les 3 derniers albums sont plutôt bien fichus !
Quant à Herman Frank, à part son premier album avec le chanteur de Human Fortress, j'ai jamais rien retenu.
Je mets les pieds où je veux, et c'est souvent dans la gueule!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Je viens de tilter que l'album a le même nom qu'un de ceux d'Exodus...

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tailgunner
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par Tailgunner »

J'aimerais bien que Hermann Frank rejoigne Udo et Peter Baltes. Juste pour rigoler un coup :lol:
La bave du crapaud n'empêche pas la caravane de passer :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre