Steelheart (hard US)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

La ballade qui met bien en valeur sa voix est sympa, les autres... plutôt génériques.

Et en bonus symphonique pour les fans, mais je ne sais pas d'où ça sort :

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une chanson solo écrite originellement pour la "réunification" coréenne (improbable en l'état).
Miljenko Matijević, lead vocalist and founder of the band STEELHEART, has written and released, "Trust In Love", an anthemic song with a timely message for the world. "Trust In Love" is available on all the major music streaming and downloading platforms.

The "Trust In Love" video was directed by Matijević, with Robert Reed Altman (son of legendary director Robert Altman) serving as director of photography. View it below.

Over two years in the making, the song was originally conceived as a plea for the peaceful unification of the Korean peninsula, but it has since evolved into a wider-reaching message for the masses. Amid the current geopolitical climate, and the invasion and war on Ukraine in particular, Matijević's song is inspirational and highly relevant.

"One night after watching the news on television, I was saddened to hear about the pain and suffering that the people of North and South Korea are going through," says Matijević. "I turned off the television and sat down at my piano, immediately the song started writing itself. The words 'Trust In Love' came to me, and I knew this song was meant for the Korean people. And now, in light of what's happening in Ukraine, I feel that this message is something meant for the entire world."

As part of his efforts to share this message with a global audience, the verses of "Trust In Love" have been recorded in ten languages: English, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Hindi, Croatian, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian. Four more languages, French, German, Swedish and Ukrainian are also in development.

In tandem with the release of the English version of the song, Matijević's ongoing philanthropic efforts will support and promote unification and humanitarian relief efforts around the world. "I feel a new world is here, a new love, a new vibration, and a new understanding," he says. "My heart tells me the time is now for us to rise to a new vibration and find peace in ourselves, the respect for each other, and then, the understanding will follow effortlessly."

To propagate the song's message, STEELHEART has launched a social media campaign on Instagram and TikTok featuring the tag "#trustinlove," encouraging people around the world to post themselves singing the chorus of the song with hopes that world leaders will heed a worldwide call for peace.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Des réenregistrements en approche.
With 30 years of hit songs and world-traversing tours under his belt, Miiljenko Matijević (aka SteelHeart) is releasing the single “We All Die Young” today as part of a SteelHeart 30th Anniversary album that will be out toward the end of 2022.

“30 years of making records and performing throughout the world… How lucky can one man be? It all hit home when I completed the SteelHeart 30th Anniversary album,” Matijević enthuses. “I have re-written and re-recorded some of my most famous songs and I am beyond excited for the world to hear this album. My deepest thank you to all the people who have supported and believed in me. Love to all!”
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »