Deathstars (indus/gothic metal - Suède)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ce sera le titre de leur prochain album :D :tata: :cyborg:

Lucem Fero recently published an interview with DEATHSTARS vocalist Andreas "Whiplasher Bernadotte" Bergh, conducted by Welsh interviewer Anthony Morgan. Topics of discussion included why drummer Ole "Bone W Machine" Öhman couldn't participate in the group's European tour with KORN, how recording sessions for the group's third album, "Deathglam", have developed, and the lyrical focus for the upcoming album. Several excerpts from the interview follow:

On how a headline support slot with KORN is raising DEATHSTARS's profile in Europe:

"It's a different crowd than we usually have. A lot of the people attending tonight will be a totally new audience, so of course it helps the group to achieve more notoriety amongst music listeners."

On why DEATHSTARS drummer "Bone W Machine" couldn't participate in the tour:

"He had to take care of his family back home, so that's why he couldn't join us. He's got a kid."

On DEATHSTARS upcoming third album starting "another chapter in [DEATHSTARS'] history of vanity, darkness, blood and sleaze":

"Yeah, it will; it'll just continue with the deathglam that we play. In terms of this new album's style, I think it's more DEATHSTARS than ever. It's called 'Deathglam'."

On why DEATHSTARS upcoming third album has been entitled "Deathglam":

"It's our music genre; that's what we call our music, and we always have called it that. For that reason, we thought it would be nice to call the album that."

On whether DEATHSTARS have learnt from past albums in making "Deathglam":

"Yeah, of course. You learn a lot. We're digging deeper and deeper into the impression that we began with 'Synthetic Generation', and we're achieving more and more freedom. We're breaking more and more away from metal and things like, which is all we just played before. It makes 'Deathglam' interesting."

On having more freedom within the group's music:

"Well, I write all the material together with 'Nightmare' (Emil 'Nightmare Industries' Nödtveidt). It's all about the dark aspects, the negative sides. It's about the weaknesses you have which pull you down. You then use those weaknesses to overcome obstacles, and become stronger as a person. Therefore, it's all about weaknesses."

On where future DEATHSTARS material may be recorded:

"Next time, I think we'll possibly rent a house in Spain or something. We'll just record everything there, and that would be the easiest I think. Within the group, everyone lives far away from each other."
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
KYLEN
Friend Of Alice Cooper
Friend Of Alice Cooper

Message par KYLEN »

Très mauvais titre d'album ca laisse penser que le glam pourrait mourir ou pire : que le glam pourrait être mixé avec du death !

Je vote CONTRE ! :up:
ImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

De manière plus anecdotique, ils vont sortir un best of contenant également 2 nouveaux titres, dont voici un clip.

01. Death Is Wasted On The Dead (previously unreleased)
02. Metal (previously unreleased)
03. Death Dies Hard
04. Blitzkrieg
05. Motherzone
06. Synthetic Generation
07. Tongues
08. Blood Stains Blondes
09. Cyanide
10. New Dead Nation
11. The Mark Of The Gun
12. Chertograd
13. Semi-Automatic
14. Syndrome
15. Play God
16. Opium

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

Cool un nouvel album. Par contre le titre là il fait pitié ...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Deathstars - The Perfect Cult

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Sweden's DEATHSTARS returns with a blast when they release their fourth studio album, The Perfect Cult, on June 13th.

While their predecessor, 2009's Night Electric Night was spawned with the band fairly off the hook of their Termination Bliss touring cycle, only to see the band hitting the road yet again. For the upcoming new output, Deathstars finally managed to give themselves the needed time span to work in a “calm and methodic manner, fully exploring the music writing process which resulted in the most dramatic Deathstars album to date.”

The Perfect Cult has been captured in several studios: drums, guitars and bass were recorded in Bohus Sound Recording, Kungälv Sweden, vocals in Gig Studios in Stockholm, Sweden and keyboards, orchestration and editing was done in Black Syndicate, Stockholm. While the mix as usual was handled by legendary Stefan Glaumann (RAMMSTEIN, WITHIN TEMPTATION), guitarist/keyboardist Nightmare took care of the production from bottom to top. For the drum, guitar and bass-production, Nightmare worked together with Roberto Laghi (ENTOMBED, IN FLAMES) at Bohus Sound Recording. The mastering was done by Svante Forsbäck (VOLBEAT, RAMMSTEIN) at Chartmakers, Helsinki, Finland.

As far as the lyrics are concerned vocalist Whiplasher states that “all the tracks are about our lives. Each song is a reflection on a situation or a topic that deals with our experiences, usually from a jet black perspective.”

With visions inspired by amoral excessive lives, human fears and decay, the songs will be nothing less than a dark playground set between straight forward tracks, atmospheric anthems and the unwashed loins of lawless rock.

The Perfect Cult tracklisting:

'Explode'
'Fire Galore'
'All The Devil’s Toys'
'Ghost Reviver'
'The Perfect Cult'
'Asphalt Wings'
'Bodies'
'Temple Of The Insects'
'Track, Crush & Prevail'
'Noise Cuts'
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
metalizer
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalizer »

:bang: :fete: :bang:
"They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell!!"
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Un premier extrait :

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Un deuxième :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau single après une longue absence.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

:dance:

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality