Enslaved

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Je suis d'accord. :up: La seule chose qui m'ennuie c'est le riff d'intro, je trouve qu'il ne colle pas (bien) avec le reste.
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Je le trouve bizarrement presque "pop". Mais ça n'est pas désagréable et ça ne reste qu'une première écoute...
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Très prometteur !!
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Enslaved

Message par Everflow »

Punaise c'est du lourd. :bang:

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Au début on dirait du post-punk indus, si ça veut dire quelque chose :mad:
Après ça redevient assez Enslaved, mais ça reste très déroutant dans le bon sens du terme.

BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Déroutant effectivement, et je ne suis pas certain d 'aimer...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils sortent un album live pour leur 30ème anniversaire, dans plein de formats différents.
Blackened avant-gardists Enslaved have revealed the next passage in their 30th anniversary voyage. To celebrate the launch of their Cinematic Tour 2020 live album digital pre-orders, the band has premiered a live video for their single 'The Crossing', which captures an otherworldly performance of their classic song through a new modern lens.

Recorded on a dark day in summer 2020 at USF Verftet in Bergen, Norway, the performance is taken from their upcoming live release Below The Lights (Cinematic Tour 2020), which sees Enslaved play their acclaimed opus Below the Lights in its entirety. It is one part of their four new live album/DVD Cinematic Tour 2020 collection due to be released on June 25th.

Enslaved's Grutle Kjellson comments: "The online performance of Below The Lights was indeed a trip. There has been a huge demand for us to perform that album for some years now. Ironically, because there was very little buzz around it in the days of its initial release back in 2003. I guess we fell into the good ol’ pit in-between the chairs back then, and we got pretty puzzled when people started to shout out for those songs 10 years later!

Anyway, we are psyched and proud to present to you a special performance of the whole album, also including a sixth member, Inge Rypdal! Rypdal is a long time friend of the band and has been collaborating with Enslaved on several occasions over the years, including a stunning performance on the recordings of Below The Lights, adding a beautiful contribution on 'A Darker Place'.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et maintenant un EP avec un extrait percutant :
There is a desert which is very old, very dry, and very dangerous. Few have ever dared to cross it, and fewer have returned. Some say that it is a desert between places, others say that it is a desert between worlds. Those who have crossed it and returned swear that the desert is another world in itself - an astral bridge, which swallows all but the most well-prepared travellers.

Enslaved are such seasoned voyagers. In their last venture, they descended into Utgard, deep in the dark beneath their native Norway. Now, they are preparing to set off again, not down this time, but out. They intend to cross the desert, into it and perhaps beyond it.

Travelling by sonic pathways, Caravan To The Outer Worlds will set off October 1st, inviting the listener to explore the esoteric spaces which call out from just beyond the dunes.

A new cycle has emerged and Enslaved find themselves on a bridge between the archaic and the unmapped. Caravans To The Outer Worlds EP is a tale of departure, of leaving behind a barren and desolate world, travelling boldly into the future.

Ivar Bjørnson stated, "This is the story that wanted to be told, and this is music that demanded to be heard. Who are we to question that? After Utgard, the path ahead cleared itself - and we followed; past, present and future melted together in an EP that marks one giant leap for us. Into…"

Enslaved’s new 4-track EP Caravans To The Outer Worlds will be released on October 1 via Nuclear Blast. Pre-order physically + digitally here. Watch the video for EP title track, "Caravans To The Outer Worlds", below.

Caravans To The Outer Worlds EP contains neck breaking riffage that points backwards to the raw beginnings of Enslaved - the title track marking an explosive lift-off with melodic breakaways and proggy slingshots onto new orbits, while the ominous Ruun II: The Epitaph takes a sombre dive into the murky and mysterious ocean of stars beyond the known. These two main pieces are framed by two intermezzos: Intermezzo I: Lönnlig. Gudlig. and Intermezzo II: The Navigator; wrapping up the main stories with respectively what came before and what is to come…
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un titre hypnotique cette fois, très réussi pour ma part.

Denis
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Denis »

Un série documentaire sur Enslaved (en norvégien, sous-titré anglais).
Les interventions des parents sont excellentes (épisode 3).

Prochains concerts:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Single live.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore un single bien touffu :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album qui reprend certains des singles postés, avec un nouvel extrait black expérimental absolument épique.
Those few golden, undying hearts are those of secret sons. And the secrets of the Sun are those of daughters asking to...

Bergen visionaries, Enslaved, are proud to announce their 16th studio album, Heimdal, set to be released on March 3 via Nuclear Blast Records. Today's news is accompanied by the release of a blistering new single, titled "Congelia", alongside an emotive, environmental video.

Enslaved's Ivar Bjørnson & Grutle Kjellson commented: "It’s quite weird, yet pretty awesome that we are now talking about the release of our 16th album; yes our 16th full-length album release. That’s not too shabby for a couple of scallywags from rural western Norway, is it? If you count our stint in the short lived Phobia-act, we have been playing together for no less than 32 years!

"In all these years, Norse mythology has been our umbilical cord to the realms of mysticism and philosophy, and our gateway to the realms of deep psychology and the esoteric worlds beyond. One of the most fascinating characters of our mythology is Heimdal, and he has been lurking around in our minds like an enigma for three decades now. His first appearance was in a song called 'Heimdallr' on our demo tape Yggdrasill back in 1992, and he’s had both minor and more significant roles in our lyrical universe over the years.

"This time we have decided to dedicate an entire body of work to this most enigmatic of characters and richest of archetypes - we give you 'Heimdal'. We have reached deeper and scouted further ahead than ever before - the past, present and future sound of the band comes together in songs born from sheer inspiration - it is the common force of a close-nit group of friends and musicians."

Listen to "Congelia" here, and watch the video below.

Heimdal, is both a departure and a communion with roots forged over three decades ago in the turbulent birth throes of Norway’s black metal scene. The record is named after Heimdal, arguably the most mysterious entity in Nordic mythology.

The record features psychedelic track "Caravans To The Outer Worlds" from last year's EP of the same name. Album bonus versions contain an extra track, "Gangandi", alongside a Blu-Ray copy of 2021's stunning Otherworldly Big Band Experience streamed event - the band's boldest project to date, featuring fellow Norwegian prog band Shaman Elephant. The kaleidoscopic stage show features a stellar setlist, covering Enslaved's career, both past and present.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bergen visionaries Enslaved present, 'Caravans to the Outer Worlds (Live from The Otherworldly Big Band Experience)', taken from the bonus version of the upcoming album HEIMDAL.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

ça me fait penser qu'un ami m'a offert le précédent album que je n'ai écouté qu'une seule fois pour l'instant... Là j'aurais tendance à dire "jolie pochette... J'achète !" tel un gros compulsif...
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Version différente (avec violoncelle) d'un titre du dernier album (posté plus haut).

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Même principe :

Répondre