Paul Rodgers & Friends

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une sortie du fond des tiroirs, mais qui a l'air sympa pour les fans du chanteur de Free/Bad Company :

PAUL RODGERS & FRIENDS - Live At Montreux 1994 will be released on CD and DVD on September 12th in Europe via Eagle Rock, and September 13th in North America via Universal Music.

In 1993, Paul Rodgers released the acclaimed blues based album, Muddy Water Blues (now available on Eagle Records) with contributions from many special guest artists with a shared love for the blues.

In July 1994 the tour in support of this album rolled into Montreux. The regular tour band was joined through the evening by a number of special guests - including including QUEEN's Brian May, drummer JASON BONHAM, JOURNEY's Neal Schon, and TOTO's Steve Lukather - to create a typically unique Montreux festival performance including an amazing finale of 'Hoochie Coochie Man' where all the guests join in.

As well as tracks from the Muddy Water Blues album there are all the classic tracks that you would expect from across Paul Rodgers’ highly successful career.

The tracklisting:

'Introduction'
'Travelling Man'
'Wishing Well'
'Louisiana Blues'
'Fire And Water'
'Muddy Water Blues'
'Good Morning Little School Girl'
'I’m Ready'
'Little Bit Of Love'
'Mr. Big'
'Feel Like Making Love'
'Let Me Love You Baby'
'The Hunter'
'Can’t Get Enough'
'All Right Now'
'Crossroads'
'Hoochie Coochie Man'
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

superbe set list. :up:
gedral
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par gedral »

Tentant.
paraphé
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une interview de Paul pour aller avec :

http://www.classicrockrevisited.com/int ... odgers.htm
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Paul Rodgers sort un single de charité au profit de... chevaux :

http://soundcloud.com/guitarworld/paul- ... -at-186351
GuitarWorld.com has the exclusive premiere of the new track "With Our Love" from legendary vocalist Paul Rodgers. Check it out using the SoundCloud player below. The song was co-written and performed by Perry Margouleff, whose friendship with Rodgers goes back more than 20 years when they met in the U.K. while Margouleff was performing with THE PRETTY THINGS.

"With Our Love" is available via CD Baby and other digital retailers, with 100 percent of the proceeds earmarked for the charities The Racehorse Sanctuary & Rocking Horse Children's Charity and Seraphim 12 Foundation.

"Horses are such a powerful part of human development and have been since the early ages," Rodgers said of his choice of charities. "We humans owe them so much. My wife Cynthia and I have visited both sanctuaries and can't imagine any of these healthy vibrant beings being sent off to die. Especially Seraphim 12's 'Daisy,' who was to be slaughtered for human consumption at 4 months of age! Or ex-racehorse, 'Mr. Streaky,' who, due to human error, developed anxiety and fear issues, which now after eight years he is finally starting to overcome, and in doing so is helping the autistic and inner-city kids who visit the sanctuary. Blues great Willie Dixon believed that 'Once we know better we can do better,' so now that we know better, let's do better."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Paulo sort un album solo, le premier en 25 ans!
Single rock et tranquille à la fois.
Legendary rock vocalist Paul Rodgers (Bad Company, Free, Queen + Paul Rodgers) has announced the release of his first solo album in nearly 25 years. Midnight Rose will be available on September 22 via Sun Records, and is available for pre-order and pre-save here.

Rodgers is ready to rock with a new album of original music. Midnight Rose is celebration of a storied career and a feel-good, hopeful look towards the future. It features Paul’s quintessential larger-than-life vocals in a whole new chapter of his career.

Named one of Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Singers of All Time, Rodgers powers through all original, new tracks like "Living It Up" (streaming below), "Take Love" and "Photo Shooter".
Dark Avenger
Fan de Gojira et Pantera
Fan de Gojira et Pantera

Message par Dark Avenger »

Très impatient de découvrir ça. 🤘
Ad Metal Eternam a écrit :Clair ! Et puis Thrashos a le truc qui fait les vrais thrasheux et que n'auront jamais les donneurs de leçons pseudo-élitistes qui croient tout savoir: il est sympa :yeah:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre