ONSLAUGHT

Les artistes du présent ou du passé : débats, albums/carrière, découvertes...

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Akerbeltz
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Message par Akerbeltz »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Excellente, la compile des demos Shadow Of Death, même si elle n'est pas exhaustive (il y a les deux titres de la compile LP punk "Daffodils To The Daffodils..." + des bouts de demos... incomplètes ? mais je me trompe peut-être). Je l'ai en vinyle, c'est clairement la période punk du groupe, même si on entend les prémices de ce qu'allait donner Power From Hell. Pour les fans de Discharge/GBH, mais aussi de Venom.
Treparé las cimas, subiré a lo alto
Tornaré el caos a vuestros lares
Yo soy el Akerbeltz
El gran cabrón, ¡badator! ¡Badator!
El que le corta las alas a los ángeles
Y los devuelve a la tierra
El que desnuda vuestros cuerpos
Y os enseña a esconderos en los árboles
Akerbeltz se caga en todos vosotros
¡El gran cabrón negro se caga en todo!
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

carrement !
mais je crois qu'il existe un cd regroupant toutes les demos (officiel ?)
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Ouais...j'ai ça :bang:
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
IALDABAOTH
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par IALDABAOTH »

J'ai un bootleg de ce truc, ça trainait sur le net il y a 5 ans, je crois. Les morceaux de la compil figurent dessus. C'est effectivement beaucoup plus punk à la discharge. Les quelques morceaux qu'on retrouve sur Power from hell sonnent moins metal que sur le LP.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur guitariste revient sur le passage de Steve Grimmet dans le groupe, imposé et inadapté selon lui :

http://www.69facesofrock.com/onslaught_interview.html
69 Faces Of Rock: How did Sy [Keeler] end up leaving the band, and how was Steve Grimmett [GRIM REAPER] brought in?

Rockett: We basically recorded a whole album, and we were in mixing stages. And this was the first time the whole label came down to listen to it. And basically, they didn't like what they were hearing, or they were expecting something completely different, I really don't know. You could tell, I was watching their faces when they were listening, and you could tell something wasn't right. At the end, they said, "This isn't what we want. We were expecting to hear something else." They said, "We want to look at the vocal situation." They didn't say anything to me, but the next day the management tells me that Steve Grimmett's name was thrown into the bag. We said, "No, Sy is our singer." It went around, and they were like, "You do what we say, or we should put the band on ice for the length of your contract. You'll release no albums in that time. Basically, you got to play ball with what we want." So that's what happened.

69 Faces Of Rock: What there any chemistry with Steve Grimmett? I mean, as good as a singer as he is, he walked into a new band that already had a style and a history.

Rockett: No, not at all. There was never a chemistry with him in the band. There certainly wasn't a chemistry with the fans, that's for sure. I mean, he came in, he was forced upon us. He is a nice guy, Steve, but not an ONSLAUGHT singer. And it just always that feeling of a mercenary, I guess; that's how I look back at it. The guy left the band within a year of joining. There was no commitment there. I think GRIM REAPER had been long gone and buried, and I think Steve was looking for a way back into the music industry, you know.

69 Faces Of Rock: Looking back at that time, what should you have done?

Rockett: Signed with a different label. In the end, it came down to two labels. It was A&M Records, and London/Polygram. The two guys from A&M were absolutely fanatical about the band. But what swayed it to Polygram was that they were a much bigger company, and they had a lot of big metal bands in the U.S. And obviously what they just did with SLAYER and FAITH NO MORE, so I guess that sort of swung us in that direction. A&M didn't have much metal on their roster at the time. I guess we were kind of looking at it that way, but obviously hindsight is a wonderful thing.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

kingdavid666 a écrit :carrement !
mais je crois qu'il existe un cd regroupant toutes les demos (officiel ?)

exact, je l'ai acheté y'a peu celui là.
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

The Force va être réédité, avec une nouvelle version réenregistrée de "Metal Forces" en bonus :
British thrash metal veterans ONSLAUGHT are recording a new version of their classic song "Metal Forces", to be included as a bonus track on the upcoming re-release of the band's 1986 album, "The Force", due later in the year via AFM Records later this year. There will also be revised artwork and some sleeve notes written by ONSLAUGHT guitarist Nige Rockett.

ONSLAUGHT will perform "The Force" in its entirety on their upcoming European headlining tour in September and October. Main support on the trek will be shared by Dutch metal outfit IZEGRIM, who are still promoting the critically acclaimed "Code Of Consequence" CD from 2011, and German thrashers CRIPPER who will release their new album, "Antagonist", on June 22. Both bands will be rotating positions during the entire tour.

Commented Rockett: "It's been what the fans have been asking for from ONSLAUGHT for so long now, so that's exactly what we're gonna give them! AFM are re-releasing 'The Force' album in September, so it seemed quite appropriate to take this show on the road. We're gonna play the whole album in running order, as well as all the favorites from the other four releases. I think it's gonna be a whole lot of messy fun!"
JosephCurwenII
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par JosephCurwenII »

Je vais encore pas me faire des copain mais SOUND OF VIOLENCE je l'aime bien ; je le préfère même a certain de leur anciens ha ha
Onslaught c'est un groupe qui tourné avec Annihilathor , mais qui penche plus sur du Venom , d'ailleurs à titre d'info je trouve le dernier Onslaught largement supérieur au dernier Venom qui pour le coup on pas assuré . après j'ai pas tout leurs ancien album si vous en avez à me conseiller je prends .En tout cas , je trouve sound of violence au dessus de celui qui été sortis en 2008 ou 09 qui était franchement nul à chier
"Remember Piracy it's a crime "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1OKn3aCHg
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

J adore welcome to dying :bang:
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Et cette reprise de let there be rock :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

01 - 00:55 - Lightning War
02 - 09:28 - Demoniac
03 - 16:15 - Flame of The Antichrist
04 - 24:00 - Blood Upon The Ice
05 - 33:54 - Metal Forces
06 - 41:00 - Fight With The Beast

Recorded Live on March 28th, 1987 in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Répondre