Twisted Sister - Live at Wacken The Reunion DVD

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ça fait un moment qu'il est prévu ce DVD, apparemment c'est bientôt terminé.

Il sortira le 28 Juin en DVD+ avec sur la face audio des titres live inédits.
Eagle Rock Entertainment and TWISTED SISTER, the legendary multi-platinum metal band, are teaming up to bring the ultimate combination of DVD and CD technology to metal fans everywhere. On June 28, Eagle Rock Entertainment will release TWISTED SISTER's "Live at Wacken The Reunion", on DVDplus. The revolutionary DVDplus format offers music fans a full-length DVD video program and a full-length audio CD on opposite sides of the same disc.

Unlike the DualDisc format, which is marketed as an enhanced audio CD, DVDplus uses the full capacity of the disc to give consumers a double dose of entertainment. The unique mastering techniques of DVDplus can include up to two hours of video on the DVD side, plus a full-length CD program. Packaged in a jewel box, the disc has magenta printing on one side and a clear coat scratch-resistant finish on the other, making it easier to identify its content than the DualDisc. It is also backwards compatible with all CD and DVD players. List price for "Live at Wacken The Reunion" will be $19.98.

"We've been in the DVD business for a long time, and believe that DVDplus truly offers the consumer the best of both worlds: a full-length DVD video program and a full-length CD audio program," said Mike Carden, Eagle Rock Entertainment Executive Vice President and President of North American Operations. "Given our long relationship with TWISTED SISTER on our Spitfire label, this is the perfect combination of their talent and our desire to expand into promising new formats."

TWISTED SISTER vocalist Dee Snider and manager Phil Carson became early proponents of DVDplus technology, which was developed by acclaimed record producer and engineer Dieter Dierks. Dierks is best known for his work with TWISTED SISTER and SCORPIONS, and is also CEO of DVDplus International, headquartered in Germany.

"I first heard about DVDplus when Dieter Dierks, a German record producer pal of mine, came to New York and showed me this astonishing technology," says Snider. "I saw a massive potential that is particularly important to record companies. DVDplus is a way for them to give the consumer a package that includes everything they could ever want from their favorite artist."

"DVDplus is exactly what the industry needs," says Carson, who is also President of the North American Division of DVDplus. "It gives the consumer extra value and serves as a deterrent to downloading."

The DVD side of "Live at Wacken The Reunion" — mastered in both stereo and 5.1 surround sound audio — features TWISTED SISTER tearing through a blistering set at the world-renowned Wacken Open Air festival in Germany on August 2, 2003. New, shockingly candid interviews with all five original band members trace the steps from TWISTED SISTER's initial 1987 breakup through to the full 2003 reunion. These include everything from a partial 1997 reunion at the Speaks club in Long Island, bassist Mark Mendoza's reconciliation with the band in 2000, VH1's 2001 "Behind the Music" episode, a performance at the NY Steel benefit show after September 11, the 2003 USO tour of American military bases in South Korea and much more. Rare archival footage from several of these events is also featured.

The CD side includes previously unreleased live versions of "Bad Boys (of Rock 'N' Roll)", "Born to Be Wild", "I'll Never Grow Up Now!" "You Know I Cry" and "You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll" recorded between 1980 and 1982, and six songs from the Wacken concert, including "What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)", "The Kids Are Back", "Stay Hungry", "Like a Knife in the Back", "The Fire Still Burns" and the CD-side-only "I Am (I'm Me)".
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metallian
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metallian »

ça v être un monument ce dvd :bang:
ImageImage
KERMHIT
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par KERMHIT »

yyeeeesss..... :rock:

j'avais vu la pub dans le dernier hard rock.....

il sera mien bientôt .... :bang:
lemmymania
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par lemmymania »

C'est comme s'il était déjà chez moi
Bonne nuit aux petits caniches
metallian
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metallian »

lemmymania a écrit :C'est comme s'il était déjà chez moi
en plus tu auras un avant goût 3 jours avant sa sortie :rock:
ImageImage
Tom_Bombadil
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Tom_Bombadil »

Raaaah exellente nouvelle !! Vu le live en plus ça va le faire !!! =) Vivement juillet :bang:
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Achat obligatoire (on verra peut-être ma tronche dessus, en plus :D ) :bang:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

D'façon Pierre t'es un tel abonné de Wacken que tu dois avoir ta tronche sur 45 DVDs maintenant :D ;)
KYLEN
Friend Of Alice Cooper
Friend Of Alice Cooper

Message par KYLEN »

Il me le faut !!! :tata:
ImageImage
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Fangface a écrit :D'façon Pierre t'es un tel abonné de Wacken que tu dois avoir ta tronche sur 45 DVDs maintenant :D ;)
Même pas :) Le seul DVD sur lequel je me suis vu, c'est celui du festival Rock Hard, mais là, Painkillerqueen m'a largement volé la vedette :D
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Denis
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Denis »

Tracklist :
Video-Side:

1. Intro: What You Don’t Know (Sure Can Hurt You)
2. In The Beginning
3. The Final Show... 1987 (Interviews)
4. The Kids Are Back
5. Stay Hungry
6. The Speaks Reunion (Interviews)
7. A Night For Jason (Interviews)
8. Destroyer
9. Like A Knife In The Back
10. VH1 Behind The Music (Interviews)
11. The New York Steel Benefi t (Interviews)
12. Under The Blade
13. Old School Returns (Interviews)
14. You Can’t Stop Rock ‘n’ Roll
15. The Fire Still Burns
16. The U.S.O. Tour Of South Korea April 2003 (Interviews)
17. Shoot ‘Em Down
18. We’re Not Gonna Take It
19. Festivals (Interviews)
20. The Price
21. Reflections (Interviews)
22. Burn In Hell
23. I Wanna Rock
24. Intro Of Band S.M.F.
25. Credits

Audio-Side:

Detroit, Portchester, NY May 1980:
1. Bad Boys Of Rock ‘n’ Roll
2. Born To Be Wild
3. I’ll Never Grow Up, Now!
4. You Know I Cry

Marquee, London, UK December 1982:
5. You Can’t Stop Rock ‘n’ Roll

Wacken Open Air, Germany, August 2nd 2003:
6. What You Don’t Know (Sure Can Hurt You)
7. The Kids Are Back
8. Stay Hungry
9. Like A Knife In The Back
10. I Am, I’m Me
11. The Fire Still Burns
Source : http://www.metallized.it/notizia.php?id=1983

Ca pue, si c'est comme ça :/
Prochains concerts:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

arf oui j'aime pas non plus le concept d'entrecouper un concert avec des interviews... genre la vidéo d'Accept :arf:

Heureusement que la fonction plage suivante a été inventée :D
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Pierre a écrit :
Fangface a écrit :D'façon Pierre t'es un tel abonné de Wacken que tu dois avoir ta tronche sur 45 DVDs maintenant :D ;)
Même pas :) Le seul DVD sur lequel je me suis vu, c'est celui du festival Rock Hard, mais là, Painkillerqueen m'a largement volé la vedette :D
Elle était encore à poil dans la fosse??? tain cette painkilleuse, pas sortable :diable:
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Quelqu'un l'a vu le son il est comment ??
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

Chacal a écrit :
Pierre a écrit :
Elle était encore à poil dans la fosse??? tain cette painkilleuse, pas sortable :diable:
tain j'avais pas lu ça :lol: 8-)
de toutes façons y a un accès codé :P
Denis
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Denis »

Je l'ai vu et franchement c'est pas mal du tout, mieux que ce que j'esperais !
Superbe image, bon son (mais mix live), les titres sont ocmplets (pas comme sur le DVD Accept...). Je pense que je vais l'acheter :)
Prochains concerts:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour la cover ils se sont pas trop foulés :D

ZiGGy
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par ZiGGy »

Ils se sont pas foulé mais même si le rendu est un peu terne, c'est une superbe idée. :up:
:bouffon: Et c'est ainsi qu'Allah est grand. :bouffon:
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

le twisted bof de chez bof

j'ai eu le malheur d'acheter l'import donc zone1 , il faut que je le lise sur mon pc sur ma platine DVD et ma PS2 ca marche pas
deuxio le concert est incomplet ca me gave ils auraient pu mettre tous les morceaux et non pas 4 en format audio sur la partie CD (c'est un DVD+)
la partie selection du chapitre est sympa mais on peut pas uniquement regarder les morceaux et on est obligé d'utiliser la télécommande pour avancer lors des interviews et passage sur la base americaine en corée (qu'es qu'on s'en fout de voir dee snider avec les gi's)/.
Un DVD qui aurait pu être larguement mieux que ce DVD + , en comparaison le Motorhead Stage fright est mille fois mieux.
ok les morceaux sont complets et l'image est corrects mais c'est un peu a l'image de la video d'accept ou d'un des DVD de sabbath qui propose trois morceaux complets et le reste c'est des extraits de morceaux entrecoupé d'interview
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Denis
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Denis »

Prochains concerts:
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

DenisF a écrit :Quelques clips de Twisted Sister :
http://www.youtube.com/w/Twisted-Sister ... stedSister
:o le clip " you can't stop rock'n roll " ultime :lol: :up:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Apparemment il est réédité ce mois-ci en DVD+CD :
For those who “stayed hungry” for the riotous rock of Long Island’s loudest band, Eagle Rock Entertainment are ready to satiate. TWISTED SISTER: Live At Wacken – The Reunion will be unleashed as a DVD/CD set on October 26th.

Twisted Sister established itself as a band to be heard AND seen. Their instantly recognizable image, fiery live shows, and a string of highly successful albums loaded with defiant anthems rocketed them to stardom before their split in the late eighties.

In 2003, the classic line-up of lead vocalist Dee Snider, guitarists Jay Jay French and Eddie “Fingers” Ojeda, bassist Mark “The Animal” Mendoza, and drummer AJ Pero joined forces yet again and took the stage at the Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany. 110 minutes thick with riffage and rebellion, this DVD/CD reissue of the concert, which was previously released in 2005, was the first filmed performance of the fully revitalized, post-millenial Twisted Sister.

Live At Wacken is the full experience of the band’s reunification. Fans are treated not only with live footage of Wacken on the DVD, but snippets of other performances and interviews chronicling the story of their reunion after so many years. The accompanying CD, Live…Past & Present, completes the package, encapsulating the band’s history with vintage live tracks from Detroit and Porchester in 1980, London in 1982, and the 2003 Wacken performance.
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

j'attends surtout celui prévu du show du BYH... :bave: :bave: :bave:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Répondre