Beyond Twilight - Section X

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

metalmaster a écrit :Au fait, "Section X", le "X" veut dire 10 ou la lettre de l'alphabet?
ça je sais pas, par contre notre Pierre national a fait une interview du leader de BT qui décrit bien le concept :

http://asaprod.free.fr/blog/index.php?2 ... 2-mai-2005

@Doug : 'tention quand même, c'est du prog hein ;) mais c'est clairement différent de la masse.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Affirmation pour le moins fracassante de Jorn Lande (qui chantait sur l'album précédent), il dit que Section X contient en fait les morceaux non retenus pour le premier album, morceaux qu'il avait composé, et qui lui ont en quelque sorte été volés!! Et il est très énervé...

J'avoue que j'ai un peu de mal à y croire, vu la complexité de l'album, mais bon c'est intéressant à lire :
Says Jorn, “Regarding to Beyond Twilight. I mean I wrote all of the songs. All the songs for the new record. And now they have a second record with a new singer (Kelly Carpenter), but all the songs on that album are mine, I wrote those songs. The songs of that second record are basically leftovers of the first album (The Devils Hall Of Fame), which I did with Finn Zierler (keyboards and founder of Beyond Twilight) and I am really pissed-off because of that, because that are my songs. And, yeah, he took my songs and he got somebody else to sing it. So, but I mean, it was leftovers of the first record, songs that were not good enough to me. But apparently they are good enough for a second album. And I am really furious and I know that you will remember if I talk to you in a couple of years you will know that the follow-up record for Beyond Twilight will not be very good, it can not be good. Because they need someone who is really creative and do special things. Because he just stole my work for this new record. In Paris when I met Finn and I congratulated him with the new record and THEN after congratulating him I heard the new record and I was, I thought I have all these sketches in my house! This is stuff that I did. These are my songs. They were leftovers and he used them. You listen to the CD's and then you will hear that they are my songs. And I wanted to tell you this because I'm really pissed-off. And this is the truth and all other bullshit is just bullshit!"
Le Cerveau
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Le Cerveau »

Ben dis donc il est énervé le père Lande. Mais quant à savoir s'il dit la vérité ou pas, c'est une autre histoire.
Moi, je casse le vent
J'fais chier les gens
Ca me purifie
C'est important.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Maintenant faut voir les réactions sur leur forum officiel où le clavériste leader du groupe va régulièrement, un topic a été ouvert...

http://www.nocturnalhorde.com/forums/vi ... php?t=9840

Guerre ouverte en perspective :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La réponse du groupe est cinglante!
*LOL* that is for sure the biggest lie in music history. Mark these words.
Jorn did NOT write one single composition on Section X. Jorn has jammed on 3 small riffs with me on MY songs that I wrote which ended up on Section X. Possibly 2 % of the margin of the whole album. The riffs were documented and copyrighted a long time before I even introduced them to Jorn. On top of this I want to stress - that Jorn has never introduced compositions or even just one small single riff to me. Not on TDHOF and not on Section X. On TDHOF he added vocals on top of what was already written. He seriously came up with some outstanding vocals and I gave him more credit than he deserved. I actually gave him 50% of the copyright to the songs even though he did certainly NOT write 50% of the lyrics. So there you have it. This is the unspoken but nevertheless full truth. How can anyone claim that Jorn would be able to write for instance a piano piece like Portrait F In Dark Waters? The compositions or vocal melodies for Shadow Self, Ecstasy Arise, Section X, The Dark Side to name but a few? I must stress - this is a terrible lie! How can anyone claim that Jorn would be able to write the music of Beyond Twilight? I am so astonished to hear this that I hardly know wether I should be pissed off or wether I should laugh. Right now I'm doing both. I'll tell you what. Why don't you call Jorn and ask him to play or sing one of these songs right now? I am going to write him an email right now to find out wether this is a journalist error, gossip - he might have been quoted wrong or find out what the hell is going on?

I can only say this. I wrote the songs. No doubt can be set to this what so ever. I only hope that journalists spreading this disgusting gossip will dig deep into this. It is 100% documented and copyrighted. How can anyone be in doubt of this? Noone can! During the recordings every bandmember has contributed in putting their personal touch to songs. Read Kelly's post above. By now noone should doubt that BT is a band although I am the main writer. Credit goes to Truls and Michael from me for their work as well as mentioned in the over 100 of interviews I've done. The statement in that interview with Jorn is one big sad lie.

Cheers

FiNn
Sans compter les réponses des autres membres du groupe.
Et il a de bons arguments le Finn, je vois très mal Jorn Lande être capable d'écrire l'instrumentale au clavier sur Section X...

Alors Jorn Lande a pris un melon monstre ou c'est un hoax du "journaliste"? :scratch:
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

*LOL* that is for sure the biggest lie in music history.
lui aussi il a chopé le melon: "le plus grand mensonge de l'histoire de la musique...." :lol: et Spinal Tap alors? 8-)
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
stef666
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par stef666 »

De toutes façons, j'ai l'impression que Jorn Lande ne pense qu'à se faire du fric. Il a quitté 2 des groupes les plus géniaux apparus ces dernières années (Ark et BT) pour pouvoir profiter de la notoriété d'ex Helloween. De plus, lors de la promo de son dernier album solo, il faisait clairement comprendre que cet album avait juste été fait pour le pognon.
Mais bon, ça reste un putain de bon chanteur...
Herr Zed
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Herr Zed »

stef666 a écrit :De toutes façons, j'ai l'impression que Jorn Lande ne pense qu'à se faire du fric. Il a quitté 2 des groupes les plus géniaux apparus ces dernières années (Ark et BT) pour pouvoir profiter de la notoriété d'ex Helloween. De plus, lors de la promo de son dernier album solo, il faisait clairement comprendre que cet album avait juste été fait pour le pognon.
Mais bon, ça reste un putain de bon chanteur...
Je n'irai pas aussi loin que toi....Il me semble avoir lu quelque part que sur le premier Masterplan, c'est Uli Kusch et Roland Grapow qui ont tenu à ce que Lande touche la même part de royalties, chose que l'ami Jorn ne demandait pas lorsqu'il a accepté de les rejoindre...

Pour en revenir à Beyond Twilight, je les attendais également au tournant sur "Section X", et j'ai été très étonné par Kelly Carpenter....Qui m'a complètement fait oublier Lande dès les premières notes de "Be careful it's my head too". Bonne surprise !! :rock:
Brothers of Metal
Know no masters
Metal is our religion
Take it to the grave...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Même son ancien guitariste (sur ses précédents albums solo) le descend sur ce forum de Beyond Twilight... il va se faire plein de nouveaux amis le Jorn avec cette histoire :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Jorn Lande persiste et signe dans cette affaire, il n'a pas l'intention de s'excuser.
Il dit qu'il n'a certes pas écrit la musique sur l'album, mais bien les lignes vocales et les idées de départ des paroles :

http://www.rockdetector.com/artist,4749 ... contenttop
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

Subject: http://www.progart.com updated

Hi!
Some great news today.

The Section X (Beyond Twilight) cover artwork has been nominated
for "Best Album Cover" in the Danish Metal Awards 2005.
On November 26 we will know if it won or not.
More info here (only in Danish) http://www.dmea.dk
Répondre