Evergrey - Torn

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur bassiste vient de se barrer, et pour cause c'est lui qui a rejoint HAMMERFALL.
Swedish metallers EVERGREY have officially parted ways with bassist Fredrik Larsson — only nine months after he was recruited as the replacement for Michael Håkansson. A replacement bassist has not yet been announced. Håkansson has since joined fellow Swedes HAMMERFALL.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Herr Zed
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Herr Zed »

Fangface a écrit :Leur bassiste vient de se barrer, et pour cause c'est lui qui a rejoint HAMMERFALL.
Swedish metallers EVERGREY have officially parted ways with bassist Fredrik Larsson — only nine months after he was recruited as the replacement for Michael Håkansson. A replacement bassist has not yet been announced. Håkansson has since joined fellow Swedes HAMMERFALL.
Heu...Ils se sont plantés dans la news, non ? C'est Larrson qui a rejoint HAMMERFALL, pas Hakansson :hein:
Brothers of Metal
Know no masters
Metal is our religion
Take it to the grave...
Agent-M
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Agent-M »

C'est exactement ce qui est écrit :D
Lethal Mind (thrash prog) - http://www.myspace.com/lethalmindmetal
Corrosive Elements (death thrash'n'roll) - http://www.myspace.com/corrosiveelementsofficial
Liora
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Liora »

Mais il s'était pas déja barré d'Hammerfall une fois ?
Agent-M
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Agent-M »

Si en effet, il jouait sur le premier album et a ensuite été remplacé par Magnus Rosen (que je trouve bien meilleur, mais bon c'est pas le sujet :D)
Corrosive Elements (death thrash'n'roll) - http://www.myspace.com/corrosiveelementsofficial
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une interview intéressante de leur batteur qui revient sur la direction prise sur le dernier album, et qui parle du prochain qui serait plus orienté guitare... :)
Ils sont également à la recherche d'un nouveau label.

:pointer: http://www.blistering.com/fastpage/fpen ... 5/menuid/3
On the band's last release, "Monday Morning Apocalypse":

"Some of the old EVERGREY fans thought that we were too commercial-sounding on the album, but then there were the newer fans that really thought the album was awesome. Now, a year later, I think the album has grown on people because there are fewer complaints now. There will always be people that tell you that you should have done this rather than that. You'll always hear criticism, but sometimes that's a good thing. But if it's not constructive, then that's another thing."

"The groove aspect of the music was becoming more and more important to us. The music was now a little more than just being able to show off your skills as a musician or simply an avenue to play all this cool stuff at certain moment. For myself, locking into a groove and playing that in a synchronized manner is far cooler than simply showing off the technical side of my abilities. It's actually quite hard to make a single and easy beat sound groovy. Trying to get that feel and all the other members within that same zone so that you feel like one big unit is a challenge in itself. It's a good feeling when you can achieve that. I mean, I love the technical side of the band as well, but I think being able to find that AC/DC-like channeled groove is amazing. AC/DC don't do anything fancy whatsoever, but they keep everything within the frame, and it sounds so great.

"We also focused on writing songs that were more direct-sounding, sort of rock structured songs in a metal sense, while incorporating a lot of cool melodies and extra parts and expanding them for three or four minutes. We just wanted to do something new, just like we always do when we go in to make any new album."

On the band's upcoming CD:

"It's a bit heavier-sounding. I would even go as far as to say that it's perhaps not as direct as 'Monday Morning Apocalypse' was. It's also a lot more guitar-sounding and structured. Perhaps you could say that we're gone back a step, but in another way we haven't as well. I think it sounds new and fresh. We're using a lot of guitar melodies and a lot of cool riffs. The bottom line is that there are a lot more guitars."

On the band's bassist situation following the departure of Fredrik Larsson (who has rejoined power metal act HAMMERFALL):

"As of right now, we don't actually have a permanent bass player in EVERGREY. But having said that, Larsson has agreed to play the dates that we have scheduled until the end of summer [July]. After that, he's going to do some HAMMERFALL shows. So we're secure in the knowledge that we don't have to find a new bass player straight away. That takes a little bit of the pressure off us.

"In regards to a replacement, we don't have anyone lined up. There's been so much going on with the writing of the new album that we haven't really turned our attention towards that yet. We're very grateful that Larsson is willing to help us out with the shows throughout the summer, so we have time to discuss a new replacement."

On the band's label situation after fulfilling its contractual obligations to InsideOut Music:

"Right now we don't have a label. We have been in contact with a bunch of labels, and there are a lot of interested parties out there at the moment. It feels really good. We'll just have to see what happens. We have one that we're very interested in, and hopefully we can figure something out and make a good deal for the pair of us."
Gh0sT
Lost & Damned
Lost & Damned

Message par Gh0sT »

Sur le site officiel, il est indiqué que l'album devrait sortir avant noel et que ce serait le plus heavy qu'ils ont jamais fait... A suivre...
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Il me semble que leur dernier album était déjà leur plus heavy. Heavy , certes, mais pas très excitant en définitive, surtout pour un groupe comme Evergrey. Le prochain, il faudrait donc qu'il soit heavy et excitant, à la hauteur de leur talent ;)
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Liora
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Liora »

Mais pourquoi tous les groupes ont cette manie de dire que ca sera leur plus heavy ? ils ont peur que personne ne l'écoute ?
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

A mon avis, c'est logique, avec l'âge on prend du poids, non? ;)
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Ad Metal Eternam
Warrior en pyjama
Warrior en pyjama

Message par Ad Metal Eternam »

Je vais demander à Phénix de rajouter Mc Brain dans son pense-bête.
"Ma mère ?! Vous voulez dire que j’aurais un ticket avec ma mère ?! Oh, dur, c’est pas le pied !
- Encore ? Mais qu'est-ce que c’est que ces histoires de pieds ? Les pieds seraient-ils le point sensible des hommes du futur ? C’est peut-être dû à un accroissement de l'apesanteur...
- Quoi ???"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Night-witch a écrit :Mais pourquoi tous les groupes ont cette manie de dire que ca sera leur plus heavy ? ils ont peur que personne ne l'écoute ?
C'est clair que ça rime à rien à force...

Enfin perso j'espère juste de bonnes chansons et une démarche cohérente, si c'est pour être plus heavy à la St Anger, je veux du less heavy :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur nouveau bassiste n'est autre que Jari Kainulainen, l'ancien de STRATOVARIUS!
Comments EVERGREY mainman Tom S. Englund: "We are extremely happy that we have found the perfect bass player. Jari came to Gothenburg for a rehearsal a few weeks ago. Afterwards me and Henrik [Danhage] talked and we both we got goosebumps. We ímmediately knew that Jari was the right guy for us. We are so much looking forward to the coming months of recording and playing and it honestly feels like a fresh start and the injection I think we needed."

Says Jari Kainulainen: "When I heard that EVERGREY was searching for a new bass player, I immediately contacted Tom to let him know that I was extremely interested! Then they asked me to come and audition for them. I can’t even start to explain how nervous I was. But everything just matched, and sounded great! And before we knew it we were all shit faced and celebrating the Scandinavian way! See you on the gigs!"
bruce bruce
Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams
Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams

Message par bruce bruce »

Ho ben c'est surprenant ça, il avait l'air complètement blasé par la musique quand il a quitté Strato.
En tout cas il aura pas de mal a suivre les tempos :D
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Run, live to fly, fly to live, aces high
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Excellente nouvelle ça !!! :rock:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

mouais... le Jari il a quand même un charisme d'huitre morte :/
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Evergrey à bien besoin d'un nouveau soufle, wait & see ;)
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Agent-M
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Agent-M »

Ouaip, ça peut aider... surtout qu'il est vraiment pas mauvais Jari ! :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Chacal a écrit :mouais... le Jari il a quand même un charisme d'huitre morte :/
Ouais, remarque ça reste dans la continuité, l'ancien bassiste d'Evergrey n'était pas une bête de scène non plus :D
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Ouais mais il avait une bonne tête et il était sympa hors scène, le Jari on dirait un inspecteur d'auto école le jour du permis... ca n'empeche rien au fait qu'il est bon, mais voilà je le vois pas dans Evergrey....
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Chacal a écrit :le Jari on dirait un inspecteur d'auto école le jour du permis...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
xavpower
Traveler in Time
Traveler in Time

Message par xavpower »

evergrey je trouve se groupe très bon !!!!
j'aime bien la voix du chanteur !!!!

j'aime bien se coté mi ange mi démont !! :diable:
replica powerrrrrrrrrrr !!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

On peut suivre l'enregistrement du nouvel album sur leur myspace :

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =322331629
Gh0sT
Lost & Damned
Lost & Damned

Message par Gh0sT »

Le prochain album se nommera donc TORN.

Petit (en fait plutôt gros) trailer de l'album. Il y en aura un tous les mois :bang:
ominergy
Agent of Steel
Agent of Steel

Message par ominergy »

Superbe trailer (quoique un peu mégalo mais les gars sont pas réputés pour leur modestie) ! Pour moi ce groupe à un truc qui les mets loin devant une tripotée d'autres : la classe.
Répondre