Y&T : Live At The Mystic

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie le mois prochain de ce double live.
Frontiers Records has set a November 23 European release date for Y&T's new live album, "Live At The Mystic".

Following original bassist Phil Kennemore's untimely passing from lung cancer in early 2011, the band carries on the legacy that is Y&T. With Brad Lang on bass and vocals, Y&T prove their continued strength with "Live At The Mystic", a new double live CD recorded at the legendary Mystic Theatre in Petaluma, California, one of the most popular venues that Y&T play every year.

Y&T singer and lead guitarist Dave Meniketti recalls: "Like all Mystic Theater shows, this particular weekend was special. Having just returned from a near-two-month tour of Europe and the U.K., we were very tight and energized to be playing for our home crowd again."

The two-CD set includes 22 songs recorded over two nights in November 2011, including many tracks never before released on any other live Y&T CD. The amazing heat to the tracks showcases the power of the band as it currently sounds, playing songs from "Facemelter" as well as all the hits and fan favorites. "Songs like 'Dirty Girl', with its extended solo section of John Nymann and myself tearing into a nearly three-minute back-and-forth solo was especially a great performance," says Meniketti. "Also, many of the classic tunes like 'Black Tiger', 'Don't Wanna Lose' and 'Mean Streak' were very well played and show some of the best live performances of these songs we've ever recorded. But I also feel strongly about our more mastered performances from our latest 'Facemelter' CD. The energy and much more refined versions of these songs, now that we've really had some time to hone in the vibe of these tunes, make it that much more special of a live recording."

"Live At The Mystic" track listing:

CD1:

01. Prelude
02. On With The Show
03. Black Tiger
04. Dirty Girl
05. Mean Streak
06. Girl Crazy
07. Shine On
08. Blind Patriot
09. Winds Of Change
10. Straight Thru The Heart
11. Gonna Go Blind
12. Surrender
13. I'm Coming Home

CD2:

01. Hungry For Rock
02. Don't Wanna Lose
03. Don't Bring Me Down
04. Hurricane
05. I Believe In You
06. Eyes Of A Stranger
07. Rescue Me
08. Squeeze
09. Forever

A trailer for the set can be seen below.

Y&T is:

Dave Meniketti (guitar, lead vocals)
John Nymann (guitar, vocals)
Mike Vanderhule (drums, vocals)
Brad Lang (bass, vocals)

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
JosephCurwenII
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par JosephCurwenII »

un nouvel album serait bienvenu
"Remember Piracy it's a crime "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1OKn3aCHg
js64
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par js64 »

Ce double live est disponible depuis juin dernier sur le site du groupe et franchement il est excellent :rock: :rock: :
http://store.meniketti.com/ProductDetai ... IVE-MYSTIC
Un peu de pub : http://www.yandt-openfire.fr/
Répondre