Reformation de FORBIDDEN!

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Bout d'interview du bassiste :

http://metalexiles.com/int27.html
Metal Exiles' Jeffrey Easton has issued an interview with FORBIDDEN bassist Matt Camacho. The following is an excerpt from the interview:

Q: To start off with, how does it feel to have Forbidden recording and releasing a record almost 25 years after the start up of the band?

A: "Since we’ve been at it for a couple of years it feels like I’ve never left and seems like second nature. However, a couple of years ago I never imagined I would be back here, so I’m totally excited to go from working and college to a new release and a new tour. I do have that same anxious feeling just like when I was a young kid before the album Forbidden Evil came out."

Q: Considering the hiatuses of the band, what have you done musically besides Forbidden for the last decade?

A: "After Forbidden broke up, everyone continued playing music except for me. The other guys all did various other projects, Russ’s was more on the local bar level. Craig, Steve and Tim all went on to play in some popular bands. I was personally disillusioned with the music business and put way to many expectations on us getting the right tours and support from the record company rather than just doing what I do best and what I love and that’s playing metal. I spent a good part of a decade back in school. Now that that I’m back in Forbidden I’ve never felt happier and have no regrets and giving my heart and soul to Forbidden."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Personne ne parle de cet album? :euh:
j'en attendais vraiment rien, et je me suis pris une des baffes dans la gueule, je vous dis pas. :o
Elle est venue sans crier gare, comme ça, après une petite écoute curieuse, histoire de voir s'ils sont meilleurs sur album que sur scène (parce qu'on a vu des prestations pas terribles lors de leur reformation lors des festivals Hellfest et Graspop).
Et là, j'en revenais pas, vraiment. L'hallu complète tant les morceaux déchirent le scrotum avec une petite cuillère remplie de sauce au piment. L'album s'écoute du'une traite sans qu'on ait envie de zapper une chanson. Presque aussi bon que le HEATHEN. 2010 : Putain d'année THRASH! :bang:
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

le nouveau Forbidden est très bon, une bonne surprise - decidement 2010 entre Overkill, Heathen et Forbidden :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Le Sodom est en dessous je trouve
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

metal militia a écrit :Personne ne parle de cet album? :euh:

Ben...il est pas mal ce skeud, faudrait même que je l'écoute davantage mais...ma platine est accaparée par l'album de Vektor en ce moment (enfin presque), de ce fait j'ai pas le temps d'écouter autre chose!
Je devrais peut être l'avoir aussi en CD pour l'écouter dans la caisse.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le clip pour le titre "Omega Wave" est en ligne:

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Omeeeeeeegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :bang:
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Le groupe a un nouveau batteur en la personne de Sasha Horn, ex-November's Doom

Craig Locicero, Russ Anderson, Matt Camacho, and Steve Smyth of the Bay Area thrash band FORBIDDEN are proud to make the following announcement:

“After a couple of grueling months of sifting through video auditions, we've finally got our man. Let it be known that on Halloween 2011, Sasha Horn from Chicago is FORBIDDEN’s new drummer!

“There were so many great players throwing themselves out there and we were always encouraged by the prospects. We had 9 different drummers out of the dozens of submissions make the trek to Oakland to give it their best shot. Those drummers included Eli Lucas (Petaluma, CA), Duane Timlin (Houston, TX), Jimmy Schultz (Los Angeles), Pat Magrath (Los Angeles), Gee Anzalone (Italy), Todd Hansen (Australia), Henry Moreno (Florida), and Burton Ortega (San Francisco). We can't say enough about these guys and how much heart and guts it took to take the chance for the gig. Much love and respect to them! At the very least, we have some new friends and we know where some great new talent is.

“All of these guys kicked ass or they would have never made it through the door, but at the end of the day, it was a two-horse race between Eli Lucas and Sasha. We can say with certainty that if Sasha didn't slay the way he did, Eli would have gotten the gig. Both are incredible drummers with HUGE upsides. Eli will go far in this business!

“Sasha, however, lifted us to another level. When he started playing ‘Infinite,’ everyone in the band immediately looked at each other and our eyes got bigger. It was something that Russ and I have not felt since Paul Bostaph first played with us back in 1986, when we were kids. Simply put, great chemistry! A sense of invincibility was in the room. Then we played ‘Forsaken At The Gates’ and it was over. No need to keep playing - we were stunned. In fact, some of our hands were shaking! That's saying something. It was like gasoline thrown on an inferno!

“Now that we have our band back intact, we can start writing the next FORBIDDEN record with the confidence that we have something special once again. Like Bostaph, Jacobs, Hernandez and Hoglan, Sasha Horn will earn his praise and respect from our fans. He's FORBIDDEN’s next great drummer and we are very proud to tell the world! We are truly inspired to out-do ourselves.”

New FORBIDDEN drummer Sasha Horn (ex-November’s Doom, Ava Inferi) comments:

"This was an amazing opportunity from the get-go, to be able to throw my name in on auditions for a band that I've been an avid fan of since I was 12 years-old. How does it feel to now get the chance to slay alongside them? Otherworldly. Truly out of this world. To just be considered along with the other amazing drummers from across the globe was a humbling experience in itself. And it's because FORBIDDEN is a band that wants to constantly take leaps and bounds up to that next level that I know this is the perfect union. When we got into that room and played together for the first time, the chemistry just went right off of the charts. That's a good feeling to start off with."

Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Je ne crois pas qu'on en ai parlé ici, mais le bassiste Matt Camacho à quitté le groupe (tout en restant en bons termes), et Russ Anderson souhaite mettre son activité musicale entre parenthèse pour l'instant, le groupe est donc en pause. Pour autant, ils ne splittent pas, Craig Locicero affirmait encore tout à l'heure sur FB que tout le monde allait bien et que Forbidden remontrait sur scène quand le moment sera venu:
OK everyone I am fine. In fact wonderful! So please don't worry about me personally because I have plenty to do while Russ figures his life out. And you know what, he's fine too as is Steve Smyth and Sasha Horn. Forbidden will kill it once again when we feel the time is correct. So let's all be happy for Matt Camacho as well. He's gonna get a sea change in his life too.

Forbidden needed a kick in the pants. Well, there you go. We'll all go and do other things for the time being. I have a SpiralArms record to get behind and Manmade God has got those juices flowing again. So I must follow the bell and not force anything. I HATE forcing things and I will never fake anything I do in music!

So believe me when I tell you all....I'M GOOD! ;^)
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pas cool, même si ce n'est pas officiellement le split ça sent le pâté... :/
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cette fois on s'en rapproche : le groupe ne sortira plus d'album...
San Francisco Bay Area metallers FORBIDDEN have "likely seen [their] last days as a recording band," according to their guitarist, Craig Locicero. "[Drummer] Sasha [Horn] and [guitarist] Steve [Smyth] came through like champs last year when we had every intention to write and record our next record," he continues. "We started working on some INSANELY cool stuff! But alas, real life stepped in. Matt [Camacho, bass] has retired from music and Russ [Anderson, vocals] simply has no fire or desire to do the work it takes to get back to relevancy. It is a tough road; ask DEATH ANGEL. But they committed to it and I commend them. Russ just does not have the fire at his stage of life. I must respect that."
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

on peut trouvé ça dommage mais au moins ils arrêtent sur une bonne note vu la qualité du dernier, ça commence à devenir compliqué de trouver des budgets pour sortir des trucs potables pour tous ces vieux groupes j'ai l'impression... Ou alors l'envie n'y est plus vraiment !!
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Dark Avenger
Fan de Gojira et Pantera
Fan de Gojira et Pantera

Message par Dark Avenger »

J'ai pas écouté le dernier album, mais on m'en a dit du mal; en même temps la personne qui m'en a dit du mal aime bien les derniers albums d'Exodus, donc manifestement cette personne n'aime pas LaMUSIQUE. :D
Ad Metal Eternam a écrit :Clair ! Et puis Thrashos a le truc qui fait les vrais thrasheux et que n'auront jamais les donneurs de leçons pseudo-élitistes qui croient tout savoir: il est sympa :yeah:
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

J'ai acheté le dernier récemment et perso j'ai bien aimé, après j'ai aucuns autres albums et j'ai écouter qu'une fois. Dommage j'aurais bien aimé les voir une fois!
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Du coup je suis bien content de les avoir vus à l'Alcatraz l'année dernière, c'était excellent :bang:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Leur dernier album m'a pas plu, je l'ai même revendu... donc plus d'album... quand on le sent pas, faut pas se forcer.

En live, d'après mon expérience personnelle, plus ça va et plus Russ Anderson assure au chant (à défaut d'être charismatique). Et le batteur est excellent.
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Eddie's Goat
Stormrider
Stormrider

Message par Eddie's Goat »

Dark Avenger a écrit :J'ai pas écouté le dernier album, mais on m'en a dit du mal; en même temps la personne qui m'en a dit du mal aime bien les derniers albums d'Exodus, donc manifestement cette personne n'aime pas LaMUSIQUE. :D
J'adore le dernier Forbidden et les derniers albums d'Exodus, je fais comment? :D
Répondre