Yngwie Malmsteen - World on Fire

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Il pourrait sortir d'ici quelques semaines et ne s'appellera pas "World on Fire" :
Yngwie Malmsteen's new album is not called "World On Fire". He has a song called that. Album title not yet released.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Il annonce aussi que cet album sera très neo classique et qu une fois de plus il assurera le chant.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
rolfthetroll
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par rolfthetroll »

Il annonce également qu'il est le meilleur, et que tous les autres sont de la me... ah oui mais ça c'est pas nouveau !
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Aux dernières nouvelles, c'est Yngwie lui même qui se serait chargé de toutes les guitares!
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

On le verra même sur la pochette de l'album, comme c'est original.
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

j'annonce une cata complète... de toute façon ces albums ne sont plus ditribués en Europe alors...
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Metalisaac a écrit :Il annonce aussi que cet album sera très neo classique et qu une fois de plus il assurera le chant.
Oui mais il faut préciser que cette fois-ci il compte assurer tous types de lignes de chant. Le dernier album était en grande partie instrumental il ne chantait que des trucs bluesy. Là il dit qu'il chante aussi sur les lignes de chant classique... Ouais, bah c'est pas rassurant du tout cette histoire.
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Bertrand a écrit :On le verra même sur la pochette de l'album, comme c'est original.
avec un peu de chance il posera à côté d'une ferrari et sa collection de strato dans le livret

il n'empêche que j'espère que le cd sera trouvable, parce que le dernier j'ai pas mal ramer pour le trouver (oui je l'aime bien ce disque :D )
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En fait l'album devait s'appeler "World on Fire" jusqu'à ce qu'il apprenne que Slash a sorti un album du même nom :lol:

Sinon il ne se contente pas que des guitares et du chant sur l'album, mais aussi toute la basse et la plupart des claviers.
Just a couple of weeks after announcing that his new album would be called "World On Fire" in an interview with Seymour Duncan and a subsequent press release about the launch of the "Generation Axe - A Night Of Guitars" tour, legendary Swedish guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen appears to have decided against using the title for the upcoming CD. Speculation is that the name was scrapped due to the fact that GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Slash released an album with the identical title less than a year and a half ago — something that Todd Kerns, the bassist for Slash's backing band, MYLES KENNEDY & THE CONSPIRATORS, humorously called Yngwie out on in a tweet over the weekend (see below).

A new statement on Malmsteen's Facebook page reads: "Yngwie Malmsteen's new album is not called 'World On Fire'. He has a song called that. Album title not yet released."

Yngwie's new studio album is tentatively due in April. He told Seymour Duncan about the CD: "I spent two years [working] on it, touring, recording, touring, recording. And that's much, much better, actually, in a way. Back in the day I would write the songs then rehearse them with some musicians, then go and do a backing track and we'd record it, mix it, learn the songs to go play them on tour, then do it all again. That way isn't necessarily conducive to making the best music, y'know what I mean? So in a very, very backhanded way, this weird twist of fate in the music industry has actually made it a more inspiring environment, for me at least. I can write anytime and record anytime. My recording studio is always open, 24 hours. I can just record when I want and it's a beautiful thing."

Asked what the new record sounds like, Malmsteen said: "It's a Malmsteen record. [Laughs] But I would say it's a little different. First of all, I do all the lead vocals on it. Any time I did lead vocals in the past, I was singing blues stuff. This time I decided to do lead vocals in my style of songwriting, so it's different in that way. It's a very hard-hitting album and some parts are very advanced, very complicated. But it's a broad record. It's definitely a must-listen-to! It's finished and it's been delivered to the label in Japan so I would expect it to be released in about two months from now."

Yngwie also confirmed that he laid down the bass tracks on his new album. "I play all the bass and most of the keyboards," he said. "And there's a string section and a choir. It's very neoclassical. It's super neoclassical!"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/yngwie ... jEdYA2q.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

la basse c'est pas nouveau, c'est lui qui a fait toute les parties sur ces premiers albums aussi, il me semble, pour les claviers par contre je crois que c'est nouveau pour lui :D
je sens qu'on va bien se marrer avec cet album, enfin moi je ris jaune parce que ce qu'est devenu ce gars c'est quand même terrible...
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

il va finir par se virer lui même s'il continue comme ça :D
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

ahh yngwieeeeee ça va devenir un one man band a lui tout seul
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Finalement l'album s’appellera bien World on Fire :
Legendary Swedish guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen will release his new studio album, "World On Fire", on June 1 via King Records. He told Seymour Duncan about the CD: "I spent two years [working] on it, touring, recording, touring, recording. And that's much, much better, actually, in a way. Back in the day I would write the songs then rehearse them with some musicians, then go and do a backing track and we'd record it, mix it, learn the songs to go play them on tour, then do it all again. That way isn't necessarily conducive to making the best music, y'know what I mean? So in a very, very backhanded way, this weird twist of fate in the music industry has actually made it a more inspiring environment, for me at least. I can write anytime and record anytime. My recording studio is always open, 24 hours. I can just record when I want and it's a beautiful thing."

Asked what the new record sounds like, Malmsteen said: "It's a Malmsteen record. [Laughs] But I would say it's a little different. First of all, I do all the lead vocals on it. Any time I did lead vocals in the past, I was singing blues stuff. This time I decided to do lead vocals in my style of songwriting, so it's different in that way. It's a very hard-hitting album and some parts are very advanced, very complicated. But it's a broad record. It's definitely a must-listen-to!"

Yngwie also confirmed that he laid down the bass tracks on his new album. "I play all the bass and most of the keyboards," he said. "And there's a string section and a choir. It's very neoclassical. It's super neoclassical!"

"World On Fire" track listing:

01. World On Fire
02. Sorcery
03. Abandon
04. Top Down, Foot Down
05. Lost In The Machine
06. Largo - EBM
07. No Rest For The Wicked
08. Soldier
09. Duf 1220
10. Abandon (Slight Return)
11. Nacht Musik

Produced by Yngwie J. Malmsteen
All music composed and arranged by Yngwie J. Malmsteen
All lyrics and melodies by Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Recording lineup:

* Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Cello, Sitar
* Nick Marinovic - Additional Keyboards
* Mark Ellis - Drums

Asked what keeps him inspired to regularly release studio albums over the last thirty years, Malmsteen told Heavy Metal Bands Info in a 2015 interview: "It's the same approach I have when I am in the studio. I go into the studio and pick up the guitar or play the drums or whatever. I just do something and something comes out that inspires me. Then I carry on with it. I wanna have it happen like an inspired thing. Then I just put it down and listen to it in the car or wherever and I think, 'Oh, that sounds great.' I mean, I play it back a week later or so and I don't even remember doing it. Then I go, like, 'Wow, that’s great,' or, 'Wow, that's shit.' This is important to me, because at that stage I am listening more like a listener. Then I take that further and make it into a more complete thing. I found that this is the best way for me. That makes it exciting and inspiring. That's why I'm still doing it."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/yngwie ... BXxyrSY.99
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Une belle merde... :( :/
Je pense qu'il n'y a pas un seul plan original... La catastrophe...
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Oui, cet album est nul à chier. Que du sweeping à la con sans aucune mélodie forte ! Celui d'avant était un peu meilleur quand même. C'est triste d'en arriver là.
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

je le trouve pas si mal ce disque moi, c'est du Malmsteen mais pas aussi pourri qu'on veut le dire, la production n'est pas toujours au top surtout sur les morceaux chantés (Lost in The Machine en particulier), mais sur certaine instrumentale je retrouve un peu le son du premier Rising Force et chez moi ça passe tout seule. Je pense qu'il faut avoir l'oreille absolue pour l'apprécier :D
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Je vais le réécouter à l'occasion tiens... :guitare:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Moi c'est surtout la prod qui me choque :/
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Moi c'est la pochette :lol:
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Toujours pas écouté. ça me fait de plus en plus mal.
Malmsteen pour moi c est un sans faute jusqu à Alchemy et puis ensuite c est la degringolade.
Plus aucun effort et des degueulasseries en live.
J arrive pas à piger.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Enfin une bonne occasion de se marrer : Yngwie vient de rabaisser crûment tous ses anciens chanteurs, en prétendant qu'ils n'ont jamais rien écrit dans le groupe car lui a tout fait bien sûr, qu'ils n'étaient pas plus importants que n'importe quel autre instrument, qu'il est désormais capable de chanter et n'a donc plus besoin d'eux (un musicien de moins à payer surtout), et le top du top c'est qu'il ne les aime pas à cause de leur égo :lol:
On whether he has considered working with singers like Jeff Scott Soto, Joe Lynn Turner and Tim "Ripper" Owens again on an album or a tour:

Yngwie: "Actually, no, I have not, because I found myself very much… I'm very comfortable singing myself, first of all. Secondly, there's a certain disconnect when you write the song and you have someone else sing it for you. And it's kind of like a fakeness about it. I always wrote everything — I wrote all the lyrics, I wrote all the melodies, everything; it's just somebody else sung it. And to me, the singer is nothing else than a different… like a bass player or a keyboard player — they're not more important than any other musician. And they, unfortunately, seem to think that they are. And I've kind of had it with their sort of… self-absorbed sort of way, and I'm very much against it. No. I don't like that. I don't like any of those people, and I don't like to do anything with them ever again."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/yngwie ... Bstyxld.99
La réponse de Ripper :
After this article was posted on BLABBERMOUTH.NET earlier today, Owens took to Facebook to respond to Yngwie's claim that he wouldn't work with any of the above-mentioned singers again. Owens wrote: "Pretty sure it's because we all quit. Hahaha. Blah blah blah!" Tim then added: "Let [Yngwie] enjoy the singing!"
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/yngwie ... Bstyxld.99
La réponse de Jeff Scott Soto :
After portions of Yngwie's interview with Metal Wani were published on BLABBERMOUTH.NET on Wednesday (July 26), Soto took to his Facebook page to respond. He wrote: "This is a fabulous statement, oh my! Can't say I blame him; his vocal prowess has increased .05-fold the past two decades! Why would he want to work with horrible hacks like myself, Ripper or Joe... and deal with our egos... like wanting to hear ourselves onstage within the cavalcade of Marshalls, or getting our measly salaries on time (or at all)... or maybe it was the desire to be 'buds' that got in the way?

"Carry on there, Sing-vay, you got this!"

He continued: "On a side note, I wrote more than 3/4 of the lyrics and 1/2 melodies for 'I'll See The Light Tonight', all of the lyrics for 'Caught In The Middle' and 'Don't Let It End' (he wrote the title and got 50% of authorship) and all off 'On The Run Again' (title included). So much for writing EVERYTHING, but you must admit, a Puerto Rican 'faking' the praises about a Viking was pretty convincing, no?"

Jeff added in the comments section below his post that he wasn't "hurt at all" by Yngwie's statements. He explained: "I find it comical and sad... Hurt and angry means I would have spent the past three decades speaking negatively about my tenure with him... In essence, it was my humble beginning of what for me has been a helluva career."

He went on to say: "I'll continue to speak the truth of how positive and important it was to start where I did. It was a definitive factor on how NOT to be if I was so lucky to do this for a living!"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/jeff-s ... rOAgXvh.99
La réponse de Joe Lynn Turner :
Two days after portions of Yngwie's interview with Metal Wani were published on BLABBERMOUTH.NET, Turner took to his Facebook page to respond. He wrote: "In regard to the recent Malmsteen article, I feel compelled to rebut his delusional statements.

"The 'Odyssey' album was his biggest success that he has not since and will never repeat again. It's undeniable that I am responsible for 50% of the writing credits, namely the melody and lyrics and 100% of the vocal performances."

Joe continued: "Malmsteen's statements can only be taken as the rantings of a megalomaniac desperately trying to justify his own insecurity. His claim that 'singers' are too egotistical is moronic and pathetic coming from him. The fact that he would lash out at all the great vocalists and respectful gentlemen that he had the good fortune and honor to work with is simply outrageous.

"How sad does a man become when he has to downgrade others to make himself feel big and important. This man thrives on public approval and needs total control because he lives in personal fear.

"I quit 'RISING FORCE' because of his intolerable and twisted ego.

"If your pride is bigger than your heart and your ego is bigger than your head grow up or you will be alone for life. But after all, who can blame a child who shits his pants because he just doesn't know any better."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/joe-ly ... pWJgt05.99
Puis vient le tour de son manager :mad:
Earlier today, Baker released the following statement via Malmsteen's official Facebook page:

"Firstly, we would like to apologize in advance that this statement must even be written, but it seems that some comments from past vocalists that Yngwie has worked with in the past have been getting twisted and blown out of proportion. Allow me to set the record straight.

"I think the response to Yngwie's off-hand comments (of which his previous hired vocalists were not specifically named) has only served to prove them true — because Yngwie said something that they didn't like, they came out enraged, spitting insults and profanities at him. This, of course, leads to the media bloating their responses and proclaiming it to be some sort of 'feud' when it's absolutely nothing of the sort.

"Yngwie never mentioned any of them by name (the journalist did, however) — he merely stated that he was not interested in working with any singers anymore because he did not feel it conducive to his style of writing and performing. If Yngwie had a problem with his hired musicians having an ego, he had every right to fire them (they did not 'quit' or 'leave' as they would like to have you believe) because it was, and still is his own project. He leads and he has the final word.

"It's very unfortunate that these past hired vocalists must resort to mudslinging and insults to elicit any kind of media attention towards them. Such classless, puerile words are ungentlemanly at best and absolutely disgraceful at worst.

"Meanwhile, these hired vocalists have been attempting to reach Yngwie throughout the past 35 years and to as recent as this year, have tried to reconnect with Yngwie, start projects and/or be rehired by him, among other things. At the same time, they have repeatedly spouted out these increasingly juvenile insults — a recent incident telling Yngwie to 'sit on this' (a picture of the vocalist's middle finger) on social media sticks out particularly — which makes it very hard to believe their reaching out is based in any sort of goodwill. These incidents tend to increase in frequency when their attempts are not humored.

"Above all, the most laughable thing about the statements from all of these different singers is that they all claim to be individually and solely responsible for Yngwie's success! How strange and amazing is it that they all did it by themselves? It would be slightly more believable if they had the ability to generate media coverage without attaching Yngwie's name to themselves — but alas, this is not the case, and as such their stories only seem to be about their tantrums toward Yngwie.

"It is simply impossible, then, for one to take such statements seriously when these vocalists have sung such a different tune when dealing with our end. To literally take a picture of yourself flipping off Yngwie's family and then right afterward show up at his concert asking for free tickets does not do a lot to instill trust. Such behavior simply comes across as being disingenuous and trying to ride on Yngwie's coattails.

"I think that these past hired vocalists would find it in their best interests to do as Yngwie does by moving on and focusing on creating and performing new music, instead of grasping as tightly onto the past as they can.

"Thank you for your time and I bid you a good day."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/yngwie ... 7i4OvLo.99
:shot: :lutte:
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

pathétique... rien d'autre à dire... putain c'est vraiment moche ce qu'est devenu ce gars...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Je suis quand même étonné qu'il ait encore un manager et qu'il ne l'ait pas déjà remplacé par lui-même et sa supériorité incontestable dans tous les domaines. :D

Pas besoin de chanteur après tout, alors pourquoi s'emmerder avec un manager?
sgt_toxic
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par sgt_toxic »

Je trouve pas qu'il soit mauvais chanteur, y a qu' à voir sur le live du G3 avec la reprise de red house, ça passe super bien. Il devrait peut être se mettre au blues finalement, ça lui irait mieux :D
Nothing evil, nothing sacred - Just a power that's been created
There to take you and possess you - Shout it out with a voice from hell
I am metal and I'll never die - We are metal and we'll never die

Ronnie James Dio
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

en live après 2 titres il cramé !
mais en studio c'est vrai que ça passe pas trop mal
Répondre