U.D.O. - Steelhammer

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

^ Apparemment il s'agit du chanteur de Warcry (inconnu au bataillon pour ma part).
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Everflow a écrit :^ Apparemment il s'agit du chanteur de Warcry (inconnu au bataillon pour ma part).

;) pour les curieux un extrait représentatif de leur registre...

Enfin j'attends avec impatience cet album du père UDO :)
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Mouia, je suis pas vraiment fan de cette nouvelle chanson perso!
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Psyko Killer a écrit :Mouia, je suis pas vraiment fan de cette nouvelle chanson perso!
T'aimes pas Accept première mouture ? Je trouve qu'il s'approche du style d'époque Balls to the wall/ Metal heart ;)
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

J'aime pas le chant espagnol!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

Suis en train de découvrir l'album, 5ème titre pour l'instant et ça me botte bien. A noter que les titres sont composés par Udo et Fitty Wienhold le bassiste et sur 2 titres Frank Knight fait son grand retour pour dans la compo de la musique !
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Surprenant de voir UDO chanté une revendication sociale, je ne m'attendais pas à ça de lui !

Bon sinon, le morceau en lui même c'est toujours aussi moyen. En fait, ça me fait carrément pensé au groupe hongrois OSSIAN : même type de riff, même type de refrain..
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Dark Schneider a écrit :Surprenant de voir UDO chanté une revendication sociale, je ne m'attendais pas à ça de lui !.
c'est un peu dans la continuité de Balls To The Wall qui contenait déjà pas mal de contestation sociale (l'album et la chanson)
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

J'aime par contre beaucoup ce mid tempo :

ImageImageImageImageImage
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Cardinal-Sin a écrit :
Dark Schneider a écrit :Surprenant de voir UDO chanté une revendication sociale, je ne m'attendais pas à ça de lui !.
c'est un peu dans la continuité de Balls To The Wall qui contenait déjà pas mal de contestation sociale (l'album et la chanson)
:oui: tout à fait
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau clip, avec prise de risque.

over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

whaaaaoooo le clip UDO a fait un chef d'oeuvre :D :D :D :D :D :D :D clip plutôt bof
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

ça sent la tournée "epitaph" :P
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

superbe cravate !
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Interview au sujet de l'album et du départ de Kaufmann:

http://www.powerlinemag.com/2013/06/23/ ... the-u-s-a/

Powerline: The last album ["Rev-Raptor"] was considered modern sounding. How do you compare "Steelhammer" to that album?

Dirkschneider: Let's say it this way, I don't want to say anything bad against Stefan [Kaufmann, former U.D.O. guitarist and producer], you know, but for me the "Rev-Raptor" album was a little bit cold. But Stefan was really much into computers. So, what I did now is have musicians facing us in the studio, using real amps, cabinets, drums, everything. It's a more live feeling and I think you can hear that humans are playing the songs. And I think that's the difference between "Rev-Raptor" and "Steelhammer".

Powerline: And, Udo, how is Stefan doing?

Dirkschneider: I think he is producing a band from Switzerland. And I think after he left U.D.O. he again had problems with his back, but now it's much easier for him and I think he will just work at his studio. As far as I know everything is alright. I think in July we will have a dinner together, then we'll talk together, maybe about the future. I mean, we are way open-minded. I say to Stefan, okay, if you feel you want to write songs for U.D.O. or come up as a producer again, the house is open, you know. And we will see what he will do in the future… When we did the "Rev-Raptor" album, we had to stop for three months. He couldn't move. And that was a really bad thing. We were already thinking at this time maybe it's better to stop being on tour with us. He said no and then he was fine after awhile but then the real problem came up on tour. He had to take really heavy pills. You could kill an elephant with those, you know, and he could not really move on stage. Always, you know, he had so much pain, I know it. He was really never showing this but if you're so long together with somebody, you know what's going on. If you have always pain, then you're not always in a good mood, you know. He started shouting, he was always in a bad mood and the whole atmosphere was going down in the band, and that was also another thing. Then I said, "After the 'Rev-Raptor' tour, Stefan, I think we better stop." And then he said in the end to me, "You are right."

Powerline: Do you find that as you get older, touring is more of a grind?

Dirkschneider: No. For me, no. I feel fine. For me, there's no problems. I don't have any problems with my voice. I think I'm really lucky. I don't have any health problems. We always do shows over two hours here in Europe, I mean, there's no problem, I do five or six shows in a row.

Powerline: Were you pleased with all the recent reissues of U.D.O. albums [in America]?

Dirkschneider: Yeah, I mean it was important, especially for the U.S. We never had a real proper record company in America. That was also the reason why we were not touring in America for a long time. There was no backup but now we have our German record company open up a distribution label. We have a guy working for us in America — management, booking agency and on and on, so now it's the time to say, okay, let's see what going on for U.D.O. in America. So we had a short tour and everything went really well.

Powerline: There must be a favorite U.D.O. album or one that you think is a time capsule for you.

Dirkschneider: There was a very important album I think for U.D.O. that was definitely "Faceless World". It was the first time we were using keyboard but in a different way. Another important album completely different than "Faceless World" was the "Timebomb" album, so … but I think now with "Steelhammer" … it's for me, at the moment, one of the best U.D.O. albums. I think we put everything together on this album.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Nouveau deal avec Afm Records :
German metal icon Udo Dirkschneider (U.D.O.) has signed a long term contract with AFM Records. The new deal includes the release of three albums plus three DVDs.

"We feel very comfortable with AFM Records and we appreciate the good vibes" says Udo Dirkschneider. "The mutual understanding is perfect and our individual wishes and ideas are respected and converted. This is obviously hard to find in the music business nowadays."
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Répondre