Slayer : "Christ Illusion"

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Christ illusion m'as divertit un petit moi et est retournée dans mon meuble a CD.
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Völkerphil a écrit :Christ illusion m'as divertit un petit moi et est retournée dans mon meuble a CD.
Pareil pour moi. Un bon album, mais à durée de vie limitée, il me semble :/
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voici "The Final Six", un nouveau morceau inédit à écouter sur : http://www.myspace.com/slayer

Enregistré mais non terminé pendant les sessions de l'album, et qu'ils ont gardé pour la réédition (:hum:) de l'album qui contient une version différente de "Black Serenade" ainsi qu'un DVD bonus. Plus de détails ci-dessous.

SLAYER has posted its new track, "The Final Six", on the band's MySpace page. The song is featured on the re-release of SLAYER's "Christ Illusion" album (cover), which is due on July 24. The limited-edition set will also contain an alternate version of "Black Serenade". The reissue marks the band's first collaboration with new label home Columbia Records; SLAYER left Warner Bros. when longtime producer Rick Rubin jumped ship to head Columbia back in May.

"This version of 'Black Serenade' is the version [guitarist] Jeff [Hanneman] originally wrote, and during the miscommunications of recording, it came out the way it did," guitarist Kerry King told MTV.com. "I like the original version better. And 'The Final Six' was a song that just wasn't finished in time for the record, because [frontman] Tom [Araya] had to head home for [gall-bladder] surgery."

"The Final Six", said King, "isn't going to sound out of place, because it was written for "Christ Illusion". So, it's just another song off of that album, and it's not separate at all. The track was recorded by the time "Christ Illusion" came out — we just had to have Tom sing on it."

The reissue will also boast a bonus DVD called "Slayer on Tour '07", according to MTV.com. It will include the "Eyes of the Insane" video; a live rendition of the band's 1988 LP track "South of Heaven" that was shot in Vancouver, British Columbia, on last year's "Unholy Alliance" run; and a behind-the-scenes, five-minute documentary-style montage of footage shot earlier this year when the band performed in Florida and Australia.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Ils font un peu dans le commercial Slayer... :hum:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

bientôt ça va faire comme Maiden : un album studio puis 1 DVD de la tournée, I album live de la tournée et un Best of puis on recommence avec soi disant le meilleur album depuis des lustres :help:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Personne n'a écouté ce "Final Six"? :)

:pointer: http://www.myspace.com/slayer

ça faisait bien longtemps qu'ils n'avaient pas utilisé le son clair, nan?
Denis
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Denis »

La nouvelle pochette est très jolie en tous cas (changeante selon l'inclinaison)
Prochains concerts:
Holy Cross
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Holy Cross »

Il vaut le détour le dvd ?
Dime78
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dime78 »

La version que j'ai eut le droit d'entendre ne comportait pas de voix, dommage car les structures rythmiques étaient bonnes et cela présage un bon morceau :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tom Araya semble déjà penser à l'après-Slayer... après le prochain album?

:pointer: http://www.worcestermagazine.com/content/view/1746
On the end of SLAYER:

"Well, there have been remarks made about seeing an old man headbang. And I have to agree. I think the STONES can do that, probably go out and do their stuff in their 80s, but it just wouldn't look right [for us], you know what I mean?

"It's actually pretty strenuous. That's why I don't see it going any further than a certain point in time. We have one more record to do, which is our deal with [super producer Rick] Rubin, and we'll have to sit down and discuss the future. But I can't really see myself doing this at a later age."

On life after SLAYER:

"I've always been the kind of person who goes with what comes at you and then you just take it. You just kind of flow with life, and I've been fortunate enough that that's how my life has been since I graduated from school. After school I was working and I wanted some time off. I wasn't allowed the time off, so I quit.

"I remember the supervisor asking me, 'Well, what are you going to do?' I looked at him and said, 'I don't know. We'll see where the music takes me.' I was headstrong and fortunate enough to hook up with three other guys who had the same vision and the same direction. The hardest thing to do when you're doing music is getting people to be on the same boat that you're on. I think that had a lot to do with why we managed to get where we are, because we shared the same vision.

"Opportunity raises its head and it shows itself to you. You have to take the initiative to either see it and go with it or be blind to it completely. We were lucky because opportunity showed itself a lot of times and we were smart enough to recognize it and take it."
Dime78
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dime78 »

Je m'en doutais, il approche à grand pas des 50 balais !

Déjà que j'aie beaucoup d'échos sur sa voix qui est moins bien qu'avant en live... :/

J'espère que pour cet "éventuel" dernier album, ils vont tout mais vraiment tout donner et qu'il sera encore meilleur que Christ Illusion (que j'aime beaucoup !)
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Faut pas vendre la peau de l'ours, moi je les vois mal arrêter, mettre un coup de frein peut être, mais pas stopper définitivement.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Oh merde, ça ferait bizarre si Slayer arrêtait... :(
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
François
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par François »

En même temps, Araya assure de moins en moins bien le chant en live... :/
Il vaut mieux savoir tirer sa révérence avant d'avoir l'air ridicule...
Pierre-Jean (Yoda)
Snaggletooth
Snaggletooth

Message par Pierre-Jean (Yoda) »

Ouai, qu'ils ne nous la jouent pas à la KISS !! :D Mais je ne m'inquiète pas pour leur intégrité. Ils sauront prendre les décisions qui conviendront.
Ad Metal Eternam
Warrior en pyjama
Warrior en pyjama

Message par Ad Metal Eternam »

Yodamann a écrit :Ouai, qu'ils ne nous la jouent pas à la KISS !! :D
Ouais, moi aussi, je les trouve mieux maquillés :D
"Ma mère ?! Vous voulez dire que j’aurais un ticket avec ma mère ?! Oh, dur, c’est pas le pied !
- Encore ? Mais qu'est-ce que c’est que ces histoires de pieds ? Les pieds seraient-ils le point sensible des hommes du futur ? C’est peut-être dû à un accroissement de l'apesanteur...
- Quoi ???"
Pierre-Jean (Yoda)
Snaggletooth
Snaggletooth

Message par Pierre-Jean (Yoda) »

Ad Metal Eternam a écrit : Ouais, moi aussi, je les trouve mieux maquillés :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Araya met fin aux rumeurs de split possible de Slayer :
MP3.com: So there are no plans for retirement or anything like that?

Araya: No, not at the moment. I mean, at the moment we all still feel strong and capable. [Laughs.] It's the music that kind of carries you and the energy and then the crowd too, and then sometimes you have your off days, some days you have your great days, you have your bad days and we all have days like that. And we're no different. There are some times that that comes across onstage when you've just had a bad day and it's even coming across on stage that, man, you've just had a shitty day today. I, myself, feel really young at heart so I don't have any worries about anything. I'm serious, for the music that we do and the intensity that we play, we're all pretty much still young at heart.
Fully
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Fully »

Fangface a écrit :Araya met fin aux rumeurs de split possible de Slayer :

vu l'énergie sur les dernières dates ce serait dommage :bang:
mais avec eux chaque fois que je les vois je me dis que ça peut être la dernière, un peu comme Motorhead mais là c'est pour une autre raison :diable: :lol: :oops:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour frimer sur votre bécane :D

Mais c'est pas donné...
SLAYER, the Grammy-winning, undisputed kings of thrash/punk/metal, have joined forces with O'Neal USA, one of the leading manufacturers of motorcycle and BMX accessories, to produce a limited edition of SLAYER helmets (photo) that feature the band's distinguished and celebrated artwork. The helmets will launch under the name of RockHard, and will be sold at all Cycle Gear locations and at finer motorcycle dealerships worldwide. In addition, each helmet will be certified and numbered with its own Certificate of Authenticity. SLAYER's RockHard Helmets go on sale on Monday, February 25 and once they're gone, they are GONE.

SLAYER's RockHard Helmets will be available in three unique shells: Full Face Street (retail from $349), Off Road Dirt ($249 to $269), and Half Shell (Harley style) ($159 to $179). Every helmet will be boxed in a custom-made container patterned after the Anvil road cases, which are used to transport band equipment while on tour. Each helmet passes the highest safety standards from around the world, certified standards in each country in which they are sold. These standards include DOT, SNELL, Australia, EU, Japan and ECE. Each helmet is produced with the finest materials and is made with the most comfortable liners for a perfect fit every ride.

"The RockHard Helmet line, and the SLAYER helmet in particular, has generated a huge amount of buzz with our retail outlet buyers," said Jim O'Neal. "Personally, I'm very psyched about this product as it takes SLAYER to another merch level."
Répondre