Black Sabbath se reforme

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

un nouveau best of vient de sortir... la double honte c'est que bill ward apparaît sur la pochette...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Quelques déclarations sans intérêt qui prouvent juste que l'affaire Ward n'avance pas ;
The members of BLACK SABBATH say that there's still a chance for founding drummer Bill Ward to return to the band. Ward has so far sat out the legendary metal act's reunion — not participating in the recording of a new album or live shows — due to his dissatisfaction with the contract he was offered. But singer Ozzy Osbourne told The Times. "There was no row, there was no argument. The door ain't closed. Whether we work something out up the road, I don't know."

Added guitarist Tony Iommi, "It's not a personal thing. If he phoned us up tomorrow, which he hasn't, but if he did…"

Osbourne previously told NME about Ward's contractual dispute with SABBATH's management, "As far as I know his requests were very unreasonable. Nothing would have been better [than] if he would have been [willing to play with us]. I don't know. I don't deal with the business." Iommi added, "We've tried everything with Bill at the moment, and it's just not happening. Our legal people are dealing with his legal people. It's all nonsense. We haven't actually heard from Bill, any of this stuff. It's all been through his lawyers."

Ward has said that he's ready to travel and rejoin the band if and when a contract is offered that is to his liking.

Ward was present with the rest of the group when they announced a new album — the original lineup's first since 1978 — and world tour at a press conference last November, but went on strike shortly after that.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Le nouvel album du groupe devrait s'appeler "13" ....
Legendary heavy metal band BLACK SABBATH has set "13" as the title of its much-anticipated new album. The group's first LP with Ozzy Osbourne since 1978 will be released in June via Vertigo/Universal Republic in the U.S. and Vertigo in all other territories. The drum tracks on the CD were laid down by RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE sticksman Brad Wilk following original drummer Bill Ward's decision to bow out of the reunion.

Osbourne, Tony Iommi (guitar) and Geezer Butler (bass) recorded the album primarily in Los Angeles with producer Rick Rubin.

In advance of the CD's release, BLACK SABBATH will head to New Zealand, Australia and Japan for live performances. Additional tour plans will be revealed in the coming months.

Iommi, Osbourne and Butler discussed their new album in a video interview posted at NME.com. Asked how Rubin influenced the band's approach to writing together again, Butler explained, "He sat us down, put the first album on and said 'listen to this', imagine it's 1969, you've just done that, what would you do next?"

Iommi added, "It's taken on the flavor of the old stuff in the way we put things together, but with a different look on it."

Back in August, Butler said SABBATH had recorded 15 tracks, with 12 making the final cut, including a song entitled "God Is Dead".

Ward in May 2012 announced again that he was declining to join his former bandmates for its scheduled 2012 dates, as well as the recording of a new album, due to a contractual dispute.

He also allegedly had his lawyers direct SABBATH to remove him from photos of the band posted at the official BLACK SABBATH web site "so as to not give the public the wrong impression about his involvement in the current BLACK SABBATH lineup," according to a statement issued by the band's publicist.

Butler issued a lengthy retort at his own web site, writing that Ward "hadn't told any one of us he was having contractual problems, and frankly those things are worked out between our representatives, and never between the four of us, let alone in public."

Until now, Iommi told The Pulse Of Radio a while back that the members of SABBATH stayed friendly even when there were legal or other issues going on. "We've always been talking. We've always been in touch with each other," he said. "There might be a lawsuit in the thing between us, but we still talk to each other like nothing's happened, you know."

Asked if there is any chance of Ward rejoining the band, Iommi said last October, "We'll always have a heart for Bill, but I think it's gone past that now, because it's gone on so long that I don't see that happening at the moment. Maybe at some point we might [play together again]."

Iommi, Osbourne and Butler performed live together for the first time in seven years on May 19, 2012, playing an intimate show at the 3,800-person O2 Academy in SABBATH's hometown of Birmingham, England. The concert, which served as a warm-up for the group's appearance at the following month's Download festival, was laced with emotion and drama: it was the first live appearance for Iommi since being diagnosed with cancer, and it was the first with stand-in drummer Tommy Clufetos, making the split official between Ward and the rest of SABBATH.

BLACK SABBATH took part in a photo shoot on November 30, 2012 with famed British photographer/artist Sam Taylor-Wood.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Avec un gars de R.A.T.M. à la batterie et Rick Rubin à la prod' ?

De mieux en mieux cette histoire...
When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

:scratch: Le batteur de RATM
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
Mordor
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Mordor »

Balin a écrit ::scratch: Le batteur de RATM
Peut être qu'il s'est mis au Métal ? :D
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Nan mais sérieusement, j'en reviens toujours pas.

C'est quoi cette initiative de merde au juste ?

Pourquoi pas Larz Oulrik tant qu'à faire ?

Ça m'a bien foutu la journée en l'air là.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Ben déjà Tony Iommi a survécu à son Cancer c'est déjà mieux que rien. :D :D :D
Relativisons un peu.
Allez répétez tous après moi :

LEMETAL, LEMETAAALLLLL, LEMETAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Ah non en fait je viens de comprendre, c'est pour donner plus de corps à leur citation de Nietzsche qu'ils ont choisi de marquer clairement la distinction avec l'Untermensch. :up:
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Bill Ward est loin d'être le membre de Black Sabbath qui soit indispensable, son absence je m'en remettrai :D
ImageImageImage
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

C'est clair que le plus important est que T. Iommi soit apparemment tiré d'affaire, après j'ai pas bien compris pourquoi B.Ward ne peut pas jouer avec eux ( droits d'auteur, salaire ??, Sharon :D ) ce n'est pas pour cause de mésentente entres eux puisque Tommy dit qu'ils s'entendent bien enfin dommage pour la presse qui ne pourra pas annoncer le retour du B.S. avec ses membres originaux :D
En tant que fan du madman il me tarde de poser une oreille sur cet opus :oui: ( il a pas l'air en forme Ozzy sur la photo :/ )

Le plus ennuyeux dans l'histoire c'est que l'Europe à l'air d'être oubliée dans le tour book :scratch:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

Bill Ward est loin d'être le membre de Black Sabbath qui soit indispensable, son absence je m'en remettrai
Je pense que tu ne connais vraiment pas bien les albums de Sabbath des 70', son jeu est très original est unique en son genre pour un groupe de heavy metal. Aucune comparaison avec le Sabbath des années 70 ne pourra être faite sans Bill Ward, et finalement c'est peut être mieux comme ça. Mais ça ne devrait pas s'appeler Black Sabbath.
Mordor
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Mordor »

Bill ward, un des meilleur batteur. J'aurais préféré que le Sab soit réunis.
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

c'est un peu surprenant cette histoire avec le batteur de RATM mais je me rejouis toutefois qu'ils n'aient pas enregistré l'album avec Tony Clufetos qui est un bon batteur en soi mais cogne comme un malade et rend les morceaux absolument sans saveur. Je pense que le mec de RATM a un chouilla de feeling en plus, enfin j'espère. :euh:
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Mordor a écrit :
Peut être qu'il s'est mis au Métal ? :D
Faut espérer! Mais même ça c'est la news de merde en ce début d'année! :nul:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
blacksabbasteph
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par blacksabbasteph »

bordel, c'est un sacrilège,une véritable hérésiiiiiie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beurk:
Keep the world with all its sin....it's not fit for livin' iiiiiin !!!!
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

je crois qu'à bientôt 70 ans ils sont un peu dépassés par les évènements, en tout cas c'est très triste ce choix, comment ternir une image mythique. Ils auraient mieux fait de continuer à jouer au golf ou compter leurs biffetons. Et maintenant pourquoi pas Justing Bieber en guest sur un titre.
blacksabbasteph
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Kiss of Death a écrit :je crois qu'à bientôt 70 ans ils sont un peu dépassés par les évènements, en tout cas c'est très triste ce choix, comment ternir une image mythique. Ils auraient mieux fait de continuer à jouer au golf ou compter leurs biffetons. Et maintenant pourquoi pas Justing Bieber en guest sur un titre.
je plussoie !!!! j'en viens à regretter qu'ils se soient reformés et pourtant je suis dingue de ce groupe........pffff
metalizer
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalizer »

Et Vinny Appice, il faisait pas l'affaire ?
"They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell!!"
blacksabbasteph
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

metalizer a écrit :Et Vinny Appice, il faisait pas l'affaire ?
pourquoi pas ???? ;) mais bon, tony and co sont entrain de perdre la raison et c'est n'importe quoi :crazy:
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Quelqu'un en a parlé ou pas ? Ozzy a cramé dans sa baraque. Il est vivant évidemment. ;)

A freak fire in the home of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne early this morning (Jan. 17) has left metal music’s ‘Prince of Darkness’ with singed hair, no eyebrows, minor burns to his face and a setback to an existing hand injury.

Firefighters were called to the Osbournes’ Beverly Hills home at around 4:45 AM this morning to extinguish a fire caused by a candle which had not been blown out before the husband and wife retired to bed. The candle was housed in a glass vase that reportedly exploded, causing a small fire in the Osbourne’s living room. Sharon and Ozzy, who had undergone hand surgery the day before, attempted to put out the flames, but their efforts resulted in minor injuries to the Black Sabbath vocalist.

Ozzy attempted to put out the fire with his hand still in the cast from his surgery as Sharon got some water and unintentionally caused the oily fire to spread as she splashed the flames. The resulting blast of fire burned Ozzy’s long hair up to his ears, seared off his eyebrows and left his cheeks skinned. Luckily, Sharon and the Osbourne’s many pets suffered no injuries.

Sharon described the incident with intricate detail on her show ‘The Talk’ today [via Contact Music]:

At five o’ clock (in the morning), I heard a noise like metal had fallen. I thought it was my housekeeper coming in and she had dropped her keys on the tiles, that’s what it sounded like, so I didn’t pay any attention. A few minutes later, my eyes are stinging and my throat’s closing up, (I thought), ‘Something’s weird smelling in here’.

Then my dog started to bark. I go downstairs and the whole living room (was on fire). The candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass and the candle exploding…

My husband had an operation on his hand yesterday so he’s in a complete cast… He comes down and goes, ‘Oh, the fire, the fire!’ (and tries to put it out) with his hand in the cast. Then he opens the French doors and I go into the kitchen and throw water on it and it erupted…

Ozzy’s front of his hair from (his ear down is), gone! His eyebrows (are gone)… he’s got like, skinned cheeks. We are, like, two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges… Everything you are not meant to do – go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on – we did it all.

They (the firemen) come up, they give us a lecture, and Ozzy’s like, ‘She’s been doing this to me for 32 years! You tell her, you tell her, no more candles!’

I apologize to my husband because he put himself out. He made his hand worse, it started to bleed, the whole nine yards, and I’m sorry and I love you and I will never light a candle again…

I want to thank the firemen from Beverly Hills Fire Station because you are magnificent there and I want to say to everyone out there, please, please check your candles before you go to bed.

We’re glad to hear Ozzy escaped with only minor injuries. As it stands, 2013 is shaping up to be big year for the metal legend, as Black Sabbath have just announced that they will release their long-awaited new album, ’13,’ in June.
ImageImageImageImageImage
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

et merde on aurait pu avoir tony martin sur la tournée 2013 de BS...
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Sauf qu'au vu du "batteur" qui a été choisi, chanteur ou pas, dans l'état des choses y a plus de BLACK SABBATH en ce qui me concerne.
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

très bon batteur, non, Brad Wilk ? Après Bordin (chez Ozzy) et Clufetos, pourquoi pas ?
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Parce que Cozy Powell refusant de participer à cette reformation pour cause de décès, Eric Singer étant accaparé par le bisou, Bobby Rondinelli par les lézards et la tournée de KILL DEVIL HILL ayant été annulée, Appice aurait logiquement du être le premier sur la liste de mon point de vue.
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Mr. Gig a écrit :Parce que Cozy Powell refusant de participer à cette reformation pour cause de décès
Il fait chier quand même, de toute façon, quinze ans après, je ne crois pas que les gens auraient été incommodés par une odeur de décomposition. :nul:
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Répondre