Blind Illusion : "The Sane Asylum"

Les artistes du présent ou du passé : débats, albums/carrière, découvertes...

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'album "culte" des ces pionniers du thrash progressif est réédité par Metal Mind Productions (encore eux!?).

Un album auquel avaient participé Les Claypool et Larry Lalonde, avant qu'ils n'aillent fonder Primus.
Metal Mind Productions will reissue one of the most valuable thrash metal albums ever to see the light of day — "The Sane Asylum" by BLIND ILLUSION — on September 10 in Europe. The CD will be available in a new digipack edition, limited to a hand-numbered 2,000 copies.

BLIND ILLUSION was a highly technical progressive thrash metal band from San Francisco, California. Formed in 1979 by lead guitarist and chief songwriter Marc Biedermann, the group had an extremely unstable lineup (Biedermann being the only constant member) and even went through a few stylistic changes in their time. They are perhaps best known for being the launching pad for the acclaimed alternative metal band PRIMUS (bassist Les Claypool and guitarist Larry LaLonde [ex-POSSESSED] played on "The Sane Asylum").

"The Same Asylum" track listing:

01. The Sane Asylum
02. Blood Shower
03. Vengeance Is Mine
04. Death Noise
05. Kamakazi
06. Smash The Crystal
07. Vicious Visions
08. Metamorphosis Of A Monster
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
big mouth
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par big mouth »

Dommage que ce soit encore ce label de merde qui ai mis leurs mains la dessus...Century Media était sur le coup.... Il y avait de quoi faire un box 3 Cds avec toutes les supers démos qu'ils avaient fait...bieen meilleures que l'album d'ailleurs...
Ces temps ci Biederman resssemble + a un clochard qu'autre chose....
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvelle réédition.

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre