Bud Mills (Insanity) 1967-2007

Rendons hommage au talent des artistes qui nous ont quittés.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
big mouth
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par big mouth »

C'était une question de jours malheureusement mais c'est finalement tombé..Bud mills batteur myrthique dans le Death Metal du groupe INSANITY a succombé suite a son cancer... 20 ans apres le fabuleux Joe DeZuniga.... Jamais un groupe n'a été aussi maudit....
Our dear friend and bandmate Bud Mills is finally at peace after a hellish battle with esophagial cancer. A few of his close friends and I were there with his wife Megan when he passed sometime after 1am last night. Although this was the worst night of my life, I feel priviledged to have been there with him, his wife and our other friends. I am still in awe of the tidal wave of support and love he received from his very special circle of friends and family. He was not only an amazing talent but an amazing person with a huge heart, wit and sense of humor. His loss is completely devastating and will leave a huge void in all of our lives.

He really appreciated all of the comments and support he received from his friends, fans and the metal community. We need to keep that support going for Megan and all of us grieving his loss. Comments can also be sent to his page and/or Chris Springer's support page (in our top friends).

Local friends and fans are welcome to his service which although not yet 100% confirmed will likely be Saturday at 3pm at First Presbyterian Church of Burlingame - http://www.burlpres.org 1500 Easton Dr, Burlingame - (650) 342-0875 which is where He and Megan were wed. (we will confirm this soon)

Once again thanks for all of your support during this hellish time.
Dave
INSANITY
R.I.P. my old buddy!!!!
toxic steel
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par toxic steel »

Me suis réécouté la démo 1985 que j'ai eue avec mon Snakepit préféré :D et
j'avoue que même si j'étais un peu passé à côté quand je l'ai récupérée, ça envoie du bois et c'était vachement rapide!
pounding inferno-pure steel inside black veins!!!
Répondre