RIOT de retour au line-up de Thundersteel

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est Mark Reale qui l'annonce :
I'm in the process of working with all the members from the original 1988 line up and have begun writing material for a new record with them. Although some members do have prior commitments hopefully the new record will be release in the late fall of 2008.
Pour les "prior commitments" des autres membres il s'agit très certainement de Bobby Jarzombeck qui joue dans 76 groupes à la fois.

Mais en fait cette reformation n'est pas si étonnante que ça car Tony Moore est revenu dans le metal récemment avec le groupe FAITH AND FIRE, accompagné de Mike Flyntz le second guitariste de RIOT. Tôt ou tard ça devait mener à une reformation.

Enfin bref... :bang: :fete:
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Cool, j'aime bien ce chanteur. Faudrait que je me commande Thundersteel, du bon speed qui tabasse. Je n'ai que Shine On, le live avec l'affreux (ok j'exagère), le très ordinaire Mike DiMeo.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

Cool! Thundersteel est un album terrible, et j'adore la voix du chanteur!
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

j'ai fait une petit chro de ce CD ce-jour
Il est très bon
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Excellent! Thundersteel est vraiment un de leur tout meilleur album, un chef d'oeuvre du speed. je m'attends bien sur pas à un album aussi speed mais je pense qu'ils ont encore moyen de faire quelque chose de grand.
AdrieN
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par AdrieN »

héhé, moi j'aime pas trop la voix sur thundersteel.
et bizarrement, je suis plus fan de narita et fire down under que de thundersteel.
mais ça reste excellent quand même

JOHNNY 'S BACK AGAIIIN!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Fire, fire, FIRE, WALK WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!
th93370
Shadow Thief
Shadow Thief

Message par th93370 »

Personnellement je trouve que RIOT est excellent que ça soit avec ce line up de 1988, les premiers albums ou les derniers.

Ce groupe à eu de très graves ennuis avec leur maison de disques à la fin des années 90, et je crois qu'ils ont du laissé "gratuitement" tous leurs droits d'auteur des 20 années précedentes...

J'espère que ce groupe continuera longtemps...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est confirmé, ils vont sortir un album avec ce line-up et seront en tournée en juin (à commencer par le Sweden Rock). :rock:
The 1988 "Thundersteel" lineup of RIOT has reformed and is planning on hitting the road in Europe in June 2009. A new studio album featuring the same musicians is also in the works.

As previously reported, RIOT has been confirmed for next year's Sweden Rock Festival, set to take place June 3-6, 2009 in Sölvesborg, Sweden.

RIOT 2009 lineup:

Mark Reale (Guitars)
Tony Moore (Vocals)
Don Van Stavern (Bass)
Bobby Jarzombek (Drums)
Mike Flyntz (Guitars)
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

ça serait "facile" mais j'espère qu'ils vont pondre un album de speed metal comme à l'époque du line-up :bang:
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bobby Jarzombek confirme qu'ils sont en train de travailler sur un nouvel album :
"It's been a while since I posted anything new. Which doesn't mean I haven't kept busy — far from it. I'm finally settled in back here in Texas [after relocating from Los Angeles] and doing live work as well as studio sessions and a bit of teaching at the moment.

"My main focus over these past few weeks has been RIOT, the legendary New York City metal band I was a member of between 1987 and 1999. We have put the 'Thundersteel' lineup back together and just had a very productive initial writing session. Guitarists Mark Reale and Mike Flyntz came down from New York to join Don Van Stavern and myself after we'd been writing separately and sending files back and forth. But nothing beats being in a room together and bouncing ideas off of each other. The chemistry between us was back in an instant and everybody is stoked about what we've come up with so far. We should have some thundering steel for you all later in the year.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Ca N'AuRa PaS DuRé .... ToNy MoOrE sE cAsSe
RIOT has parted ways with vocalist Tony Moore.

Commented the singer: "First of all, I have to thank everyone who came out to see us in Texas, Sweden, Spain and Japan. It was sweeter than ever 20 years later.

"I'm extremely sad to report that those will probably be the last shows I ever do with RIOT. We have differences about how to proceed with the future of the band that we can't reconcile, so a majority of the other members have decided to look for a new singer. It wasn't my decision, and there's really no good reason for us to part ways.

"You may hear a lot of noise from some of the other guys, but the truth is that it's all a pointless misunderstanding over a refusal to compromise. No matter, because I've just been in touch with the rest of the guys from FAITH AND FIRE, and we're beginning work on a new album immediately. There's no way I'm going to let a year's worth of preparation and practice go to waste. My voice is as strong as ever, and you will hear it again soon.

"See you out there with a new FAITH AND FIRE album in 2010!"
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pas cool, ça perd déjà de son intérêt. :(
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Putain!!!! J'ai même pas eu l'occasion de les voir en live avec ce line up :,(
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

On aura une deuxième chance, puisque Tony Moore vient de réintégrer le groupe à nouveau. :)
U.S. metal veterans RIOT have once again reunited with Tony Moore — only nine months after announcing that they were parting ways with the vocalist over "differences about how to proceed with the future of the band."

RIOT guitarist Mark Reale — who fell down a few weeks back and twisted his leg bad enough to where he had to go to the doctor — stated, "It sucks this happen with me because, as reported, we are moving forward with Tony Moore on vocals. He came up and burned the four tracks we had ready for him and there's a lot more great tonnes to choose from! I can't wait to get going again as soon as possible. Tony sounds great!"

RIOT is currently writing material for a new studio album, which is tentatively set to be released in 2011. One of the new songs, "Wings Are For Angels", was performed for the first time at the Sweden Rock Festival on June 6, 2009.
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

Cool ! j'ai fait une grosse période Riot - Moore cet été.
En 2011 je vais au fest ou il y a Accept et Riot ! :D
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

YEAH! :chant: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

After allowing time for his leg to heal, Mark flew down to San Antonio these past few weeks and went to work with the "Reunion" line up in writing more tunes. Mark has returned to New York and will get into the studio with Flyntz ASAP with more vocals tracks to follow as well. The new Thundersteel "Reunion" album should hit stores in the spring of 2011 with tour dates to be posted as well.
Sortie de l'album au printemps, je ne vois pas comment ils pourraient zapper l'Europe cette année ! :bang:

A Part Fire Down Under leur disco n'a pas été remastérisée si ?
Je me réécoute beaucoup Brethren of the long house et Restless Breed en ce moment, terrible ! :rock:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'album Immortal Soul sortira le 31 octobre chez SPV :
Legendary U.S. metal band RIOT has inked a deal with Steamhammer/SPV Records for all territories excluding Japan. The band's new album, "Immortal Soul", will be released on October 28 in Germany, October 31 in the rest of Europe and early November in the U.S. and Canada.

With lineup changes knocking their momentum and the Eighties developing into a thrash-fest, a new-look RIOT bounced back in 1988 with the widely-acclaimed "Thundersteel". Although the faces might have looked unfamiliar, with only guitarist Mark Reale now left from the band's formative years, the aggression and musicianship remained unrivalled and unchallengeable. With Tony Moore's distinctive vocals, the muscle and might of bassist Don Van Stavern and drummer Bobby Jarzombek powering the songs along, and Reale's precision playing RIOT were reborn, and followed "Thundersteel" two years later with the jaw-dropping "The Privilege Of Power", an inspiring and at times truly epic album. However, by this time the music world was turning into a very different place, and RIOT found themselves struggling against a tide of apathy. Reale continued to guide the ship through the next two decades, delivering albums of consistent, quality metal, culminating in 2006's "Army Of One" — a true statement of intent, as if one were needed.

But the army of one is an army of five once more as RIOT's classic "Thundersteel" and "Privilege…" lineup has reunited, adding guitarist Mike Flyntz who played in the live band at that time.
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Je flippe toujours un peu quand je vois un groupe pareil ressort un album (je vois le dernier Assassin par example j'ai pas du tout accroché...), mais c'est vrai que les derniers étaient loin d'être mauvais, et là avec ce line-up en plus... du coup j'attends quand même ça de pied ferme. :bave:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

Je me réécoute en ce moment Thundersteel pour la peine :rock:
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

J'avais trouvé les 2 derniers un peu faible quand même. Notamment Army of one, beaucoup trop long en plus. Si l'album est au moins du niveau du très sympa Inishmore, alors je serais content! Je ne pense que le retour au line-up de 88 produira un album aussi typé power metal que Thundersteel.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

La cover et la tracklist dévoilées:

01. Riot
02. Still Your Man
03. Crawling
04. Wings Are For Angels
05. Fall Before Me
06. Sins Of The Father
07. Majestica
08. Immortal Soul
09. Insanity
10. Whiskey Man
11. Believe
12. Echoes
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Elle fait partie des plus jolie pochette du groupe :D
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

De toute façon, RIOT, depuis Born In America ...

:D
Seventh
Stormrider
Stormrider

Message par Seventh »

Cardinal-Sin a écrit :Elle fait partie des plus jolie pochette du groupe :D

ça manque de phoque je trouve :nul:
Répondre