SLAYER sans J.HANNEMAN ???

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

jerome83
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jerome83 »

J'ai lu ça sur un autre forum...apparemment le blondinet aurait chopé une infection du bras et doit se reposer...Slayer assurerais donc ces prochains concerts avec un guitariste remplaçant.... A suivre !!! :)
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Oui, je viens de lire ça sur BBmouth, c'est assez hallucinant. :euh:
Jeff Hanneman, guitarist and founding member of SLAYER, was hospitalized late last month where he underwent emergency surgery on his right arm after contracting a serious infection, according to his bandmates Kerry King, Tom Araya and Dave Lombardo.

While Hanneman's doctors were not able to definitively identify the infection's origin, they diagnosed necrotizing fasciitis, and indicated it likely was rooted in a spider bite. The guitarist is now recuperating at home, has already begun the process of subsequent medical procedures including skin grafts, and is expected to make a full recovery.

In light of this situation and SLAYER's upcoming participation in the Australian Soundwave Festival tour that is set to kick off on February 26, the band has made the tough decision to play the dates without Hanneman, and will bring on a guest guitarist to fill in for him until such time as he has fully recuperated and is ready to return to the lineup. The band will announce details about the guest guitarist shortly.

"Jeff is our brother, we've all been friends and together as a band for almost 30 years," said Araya, "so we just want him to completely recover as soon as possible."

"After everything that happened last year," King added, "we all agreed that we just can't let our fans down again," referring to Araya's severe back and neck pain that prompted his January 2010 surgery, unfortunately leading to the band's postponement or cancellation of numerous shows in 2009 and 2010. "Jeff is totally on board with this decision, so we will tour as planned. At this point, we can't pinpoint exactly what day he'll be back, but he'll be back as soon as he possibly can. And we can't wait for Jeff to get better and get his ass back on the road."
Slayer sans Hanneman ça va faire bizzare sur scène...
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Pourquoi pas en fait! Bien sûr j'espère que le gros Jeff va se remettre rapidement de cette infection mais y aura au moins du changement sur scène, ce qui est plus que rare dans SLAYER
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

tout depend de qui ils vont choisir pour l'interim,sa va se bousculé au portillon !
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Il fait bien de soigner, question d'éviter de perdre son bras....Kerry King aurait dû faire comme ça quand il a eu une infection au cerveau.

En tout cas, je me demande bien qui prendront-ils comme remplaçant.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

kerry king a plutôt été victime du syndrome samson.
jesus
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jesus »

ca risque de faire bizarre ouais :euh: en tout cas, je préfère largement Hanneman à Kerry King. à voir selon le remplacant !
fabrice
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par fabrice »

Perso je préfère largement les compos Hanneman à celles de King ...
Tony Le Pouilleux

Quand même, ce n'est pas pour rassurer les arachnophobes...c'était la bactérie mangeuse de chair et il aurait attrapé ça d'une araignée.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

putain s'il en tourne il est en train de devenir spiderman !!
SPIDERHANNEMAN :lol:
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tony Le Pouilleux

C'est certain que s'il se retrouve avec des doigts adhésifs, ça ne sera pas trop génial pour jouer de la guitare.
toxic steel
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par toxic steel »

Pour les 5 dates australiennes à venir, à partir du 26/02, Gary Holt (Exodus) sera le remplaçant de Jeff Hanneman.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/156276
pounding inferno-pure steel inside black veins!!!
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Bon remplacement je trouve :bang:
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Clair :bang:
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

ils ont joué la securité.
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

L'infection s'appelle la fasciite nécrosante... assez cocasse pour un mec qui joue Angel Of Death :mad:
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

Excellent le remplacement!
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

ouais bon choix, le gars est vraiment bon sur scène !!

R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Chacal a écrit :L'infection s'appelle la fasciite nécrosante... assez cocasse pour un mec qui joue Angel Of Death :mad:
ils en feront peut être une chanson d'ailleurs, ils avaient réussi à en faire une sur le rugby :D
ImageImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Jeff Hanneman est passé à une heure de la mort, selon ses dires :
SLAYER founding guitarist Jeff Hanneman — who in January contracted necrotizing fasciitis, likely caused by a spider bite, and has been undergoing surgeries, skin grafts and intense rehab since — spoke to U.K.'s Classic Rock magazine about his recovery which has seen him sit out an entire year's worth of touring with the band.

Hanneman was kicking back in a hot tub with a couple of beers when noticed a spider bite him on the arm.

"Didn't even feel it," he says now. "But an hour later, I knew that I was ill." On his way to the hospital, "I could see the flesh corrupting," he recalls. "The arm was real hot. I got to the emergency room, and thank god the nurse knew straight away what it was. By chance, although it's pretty rare, she had seen a case a little while before. At that point, I was an hour away from death."

Although the spider bite itself was not serious, it had caused bacterial infection in the deeper layers of the skin and tissues of the arm.

"Unbelivably, the doctor was a SLAYER fan," says Hanneman, "First thing he said to me was: 'First I am going to save your life. Then I am going to save your arm. Then I am going to save your career.'"

Hanneman underwent emergency surgery to remove the dead and dying tissue. The doctor was able to save the muscles and the tendons, but the guitarist had a large open wound on his arm. He spent the next two months in hospital, having extensive skin grafts and heavy doses of antibiotics to suppress the infection.

"I had to learn to walk again," Hanneman says: "I hadn't stood up for a month, apart from anything else. The skin grafts were very painful and all the muscles and tendons in the arm where very weak. That was ok though. I count myself lucky that the nurse and doctor knew right away what had happened to me, because things could have been a whole lot worse."

While Hanneman's SLAYER bandmates fufilled their touring commitments with stand-in guitarist Gary Holt (EXODUS), Jeff spent most of 2011 rehabilitating. With the worst of it behind him, Hanneman can see the humour in the situation, too.

"It's the kind of thing I might have written a song about," he acknowledges. "Everything that could go wrong this year did, but you know, it turned out okay. Satan had my back."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

BON APPETIT :lol:
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

extreme disease for extreme people! :D
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

L'enculé, ca rigole pas cette connerie... :euh: :euh: :beurk:
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost