Steelheart (hard US)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

"Good 2B alive" sera le nom de leur prochain album, prévu pour le 15 septembre.

Reactivated hard rockers STEELHEART, led by vocalist Miljenko Matijevic, will release their new album, "Good 2B Alive", on September 15.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Samurai
02. LOL
03. Buried Unkind
04. Twisted Future (Orchestra)
05. Shine a Light for Me
06. I Breathe
07. Underground
08. You Showed Me How to Love
09. Good 2B Alive (String Version)
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

Super nouvelle ça !!!! :up: :up: :up:

Le chanteur a toujours l'une des meilleurs voix du circuit Hard US.
En esperant qu'elle n'a pas perdue de sa superbe avec le poids des années.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le clip de "LOL" : http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=45976050

Et j'aime pas des masses...
Reactivated hard rockers STEELHEART, led by vocalist Miljenko Matijevic, have posted a video (see below) for their new single, "LOL". The track comes off the band's new album, "Good 2B Alive", which was released on November 11.

"Good 2B Alive" track listing:

01. Samurai
02. LOL
03. Buried Unkind
04. Twisted Future (Orchestra)
05. I Breathe
06. Shine a Light for Me
07. Underground
08. You Showed Me How to Love
09. Good 2B Alive (String Version)
10. G2BA

According to a press release, "Miljenko Matijevic has taken rock music to a whole new level. Fusing the past, present and the future together, he has created an undeniable piece of art. Matijevic's vocals are better than ever, every song takes you on a journey; a journey that paints a portrait of his life and in doing so enables the listener to feel the song as if it were his own. A voice full of passion, power and depth, this is one album that seriously rocks. The album consists of everything from raw heavy guitars to a full orchestra which was recorded at Sky Walker Sound. Written, produced, designed and conceived by himself, he truly has embarked on a new beginning."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
old Craspouille
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par old Craspouille »

LOL , v'la le nom du titre.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
1664 , THE NUMBER OF THE BEER !!!
Noll
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par Noll »

Ouais ben ca me passionne pas des masses non plus... c'est mou, pas dynamique... J'écouterai le reste mais sans aucune conviction...
- Dis dis maman ! C'est quoi un Noll ?
- C'est pas de ton age mon petit !
- Allez, allez!!
- Bon d'accord... Un Noll c'est le petit d'un nain et d'un troll...
- Ah !!! Mais c'est déguelasse !
- je te l'avais bien dis de ne pas t'y intéressé!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Interview de leur leader Miljenko Matijevic :

http://www.rockpages.gr/detailspage.asp ... =1&lang=EN
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Steelheart

Message par Pierre »

Le groupe de Mike Matijevic sortira un nouvel album en février prochain. Une reprise de LED ZEP, "Black Dog", est par ailleurs disponible en téléchargement libre et légal sur le site officiel du groupe
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
L'Ostrogauxe
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par L'Ostrogauxe »

Ils jouent encore eux??? Punaise moi je débarque :yikes:
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Oui, ça fait cinq ou six ans qu'ils se sont reformés. Bon, après ça, ils donnent des signes de vie ponctuels :D
Lou Cifer
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par Lou Cifer »

Vu que je suis en train de m'achever a ça, j'irais voir ce soir en rentrant de la pink city..

j'espère que c'est des bons trucs de lovers bien mielleux et tristes que je puisse exorciser tout ça :,(
"A force de passer à côté d'obstacles, on passe à côté de sa vie."
Dark Avenger a écrit :Si t'ecoutes que du glam, moi, ça me va: le GLAM, c'est le bien. :up:
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

Quel est le sens de ce propos? :hein:
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
Lou Cifer
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par Lou Cifer »

Du quel? :oops:
Dark Avenger a écrit :Si t'ecoutes que du glam, moi, ça me va: le GLAM, c'est le bien. :up:
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

Lou Cifer a écrit :Vu que je suis en train de m'achever a ça, j'irais voir ce soir en rentrant de la pink city..

j'espère que c'est des bons trucs de lovers bien mielleux et tristes que je puisse exorciser tout ça :,(
Celui là.
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
L'Ostrogauxe
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

J'en reviens toujours pas. J'ai juste acheté leur premier album au tout début quand j'ai commencé à écouter du hair metal. Depuis je me suis plus intéressée...

Ah tiens, Mike a lui aussi repris Hallelujah. Et la reprise de Black Dog... ben j'l'aime bien :)
Lou Cifer
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par Lou Cifer »

the fab a écrit :
Lou Cifer a écrit :Vu que je suis en train de m'achever a ça, j'irais voir ce soir en rentrant de la pink city..

Celui là.
M'ouais, faut plus que je postes de commentaires quand ça va pas moi xD!

Je disais donc, que j'etais en train d'ecouter du stellheart au moment ou je lisais ce topic, et que j'ecouterais ce soir (chose que je n'ai pas faite en entier).
J'esperais que ça aller encore être des ballades du styles "she's gone", "I never let u go", "Can't stop me loving you".. que je puisses exorciser ma peine, parce que les titres là, c'est exactement ça ^^. (sauf que çq serait HE's gone et non She's gone) anyway..
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

Je comprends mieux comme ça . :)
L'Ostrogauxe
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

C'est carrément hors sujet mais courage Louloute :fist: ;)
Lou Cifer
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par Lou Cifer »

Gauxe a écrit :C'est carrément hors sujet mais courage Louloute :fist: ;)
Merci ♥!

Bon, je suis allé écouter!

Lol est pas mal, apres les autres c'est pas assez accrochant je trouve, black dog j'l'aime bien aussi ^^
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

Steelheart je kiffe !
Matijevic a (avait) une voix hors du commun :bow:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils ont posté cette reprise de vous savez qui récemment, ça a l'air pas mal. ;)

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Prochain album l'an prochain :
Frontiers Music Srl has announced the signing of STEELHEART for the release of a brand new album in the spring of 2017.

"We have been asked by so many of you, 'When will STEELHEART record a new album?' The time has now come," said STEELHEART singer Miljenko Matijevic. "This is going to be an amazing journey and a lot of fun! We are bringing all of you along with us as we embark on this journey with video updates from the studio."

There are plans to have a few surprise guest appearances on the recording, with the full lineup to be revealed shortly.

"We have been drinking wine and having fun sorting through songs," continues Miljenko. "We are bit overwhelmed, as we have 41 songs in the 'yes' pile already with more folders to go through. We are dedicated to choosing the perfect songs with the track flow invoking every emotion along the way."

The vision and direction of the new album is to capture the energy we all enjoyed from the band's first two albums and implement it with the energy and power of today's rock music. It will be very melodic, but still heavy and hard hitting as well as featuring life lived, tear jerking ballads with orchestral colors.

"Thank you all for the love, support and your appreciation for our music," concludes Miljenko. "We look forward to sharing this journey with you. Let's bring the magic back into the music and energy to the stage. We love you all! Remember to live and enjoy your life!!"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/steelh ... Si71r4e.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album en septembre :
STEELHEART — the brainchild of Miljenko Matijevic, whose powerful voice and multi-octave range is the heart and soul of the band — will release its new album, "Through Worlds Of Stardust", on September 15 via Frontiers Music Srl.

The first single from the disc, "Got Me Runnin'", can be streamed below.

Says Miljenko: "I cannot express how excited I am for you all to hear this new album. Our focus was to bring back the magic in the music with songs that have been lived, loved, laughed and struggled. I best describe this album as 'deep, sexy, loving, twisted, romantic, and hungry rock 'n' roll.' The record was recorded throughout parts of the world, including a live string section recorded in Stockholm, Sweden. I truly hope you enjoy this album as it was created from the heart and no corners were cut. Love you all; we look forward to seeing you on the road."

Although they were lumped in with the glut of long-haired hard rock bands emerging in the early '90s, STEELHEART was always more forward thinking than their peers and the 2017 version of the band has a contemporary and edgy feel, while still retaining the patented powerful vocals of Miljenko. On "Through Worlds Of Stardust", Miljenko has fused his past, present, and future together, creating an undeniable piece of hard rock music. Certainly fans of the band's first three classic albums will be happy to hear those powerful pipes back in action, but fans of modern hard rock acts like HALESTORM, SHINEDOWN, ALTER BRIDGE and other melodic-minded rock heavyweights will find much here to love.

STEELHEART released their self-titled debut album in 1990 and, based on the buzz around the hit single "I'll Never Let You Go", was a smashing success (for example, 33,000 albums were sold in one day in Japan) and quickly reached platinum sales. STEELHEART's sophomore album, "Tangled In Reins", was released in 1992 to critical acclaim and rave reviews, but moderate success in terms of sales in the U.S. (by early '90s standards) due to the well documented rise of grunge music; however, East Asia was a different story, where the band was widely embraced yet again. In the midst of promotion of the album, a serious accident happened on Halloween night in 1992, when an improperly secured lighting truss hit Matijevic on the back of the head, breaking his nose, cheekbone, jaw, and twisting his spine. Almost impossibly, Matijevic managed to walk off the stage of his own strength before being rushed to a hospital. STEELHEART, as it was known, ended that night.

Four years later, Matijevic formed a new version of STEELHEART with Kenny Kanowski (guitars), Vincent Mele (bass), and Alex Makarovich (drums) to record and release his third album, "Wait". The album was very different musically from the previous two albums, but featured the song "We All Die Young" (millions of streams and counting on Spotify) which was later included as a re-recorded version in the movie "Rock Star", which saw Matijevic providing the singing voice for Mark Wahlberg's character. The movie soundtrack was performed by Matijevic (and Jeff Scott Soto) on vocals along with Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne's then-guitarist and frontman of BLACK LABEL SOCIETY), Jeff Pilson (DOKKEN, FOREIGNER), and Jason Bonham.

"Through Worlds Of Stardust" track listing:

01. Stream Line Savings
02. My Dirty Girl
03. Come Inside
04. My Word
05. You Got Me Twisted
06. Lips Of Rain
07. With Love We Live Again
08. Got Me Runnin'
09. My Freedom
10. I'm So In Love With You

Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Guitars, Ebow Guitars: Miljenko Matijevic

Musicians on the album:

Guitars: Uros Raskovski
Bass: James "Rev" Jones, Sigve Sjursen, Jesse Stern
Drums: Mike Humbert, Randy Cooke
Piano: Daniel Fouché, Ed Roth
Guest guitar solo and part rhythm on "My Dirty Girl" by Kennet Kanowski
Strings composed and conducted by Glen Gabriel
Orchestrated by Anthony Weeden
Performed by Stockholm Strings

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/steelh ... 8IS6QXe.99

nunu
Disciple of the Watch
Disciple of the Watch

Message par nunu »

J'ai racheté recemment leur deux premiers albums en K7, deux disques énormes, la suite fut moins bonne, Mike a eu des soucis de voix et le départ de Risola a fait du mal. J'écouterais ce nouvel opus mais sans plus je pense.
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Pour moi une des plus belles voix du genre (voire de beaucoup de genres confondus) :)
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La ballade qui met bien en valeur sa voix est sympa, les autres... plutôt génériques.

Et en bonus symphonique pour les fans, mais je ne sais pas d'où ça sort :

Répondre