Megadeth - Super Collider

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Ils ont repris Johnny K et son entrés en pré production.
Sortie prévue début 2013.

MEGADETH has once again tapped Johnny K (full name: John Karkazis), who has previously worked with DISTURBED, SEVENDUST, MACHINE HEAD and STAIND, to produce the band's new album, tentatively due in early 2013.

According to MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine, Johnny "is arriving tomorrow to start pre-production" on the new CD. He adds, "This should be a very interesting record."

Mustaine recently told NME about the direction of MEGADETH's new material, "Some of it's a little darker, some of it's a little faster. Being in this position right now, not knowing where we're gonna go or what we're gonna do, it's kind of like the world's ours to do what we want. Are we gonna go back to the speed and thrash metal roots that made us who we are? Are we gonna experiment and rely on the melody that we've discovered in MEGADETH songs?"

Mustaine also spoke about how he likes to keep MEGADETH's music more melodic than that of most thrash bands. "We've tried to do that in MEGADETH, have a little melody so that it's not just the same old grinding music like everybody else has," he said. "We're just happy to get going and get to the studio."
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

Ha ! excellente nouvelle :rock:
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Déjà? :o
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

Je passe mon tour...
Eddie's Goat
Stormrider
Stormrider

Message par Eddie's Goat »

Ils utiliseront les bonus tracks de quels albums cette fois?...

Ils n'avaient pas dis que c'était leur dernier? :help:
Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

ce devrait être celui ci le dernier.
Il restait deux albums à faire sur le contrat.
Apdès Mustaine a dit qu'il arrêterait.
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

Un nouvel album de Megadeth reste une bonne nouvelle pour moi. On parie combien qu'il sera encore là dans 20 ans avec une dizaine d'albums de plus à sa cartouchière.
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Je n'attends strictement plus rien de ce groupe en matière d'album, il y a encore 6 ou 7 ans j'aurais sauté de joie mais depuis the system as failed ils n'ont fait que des albums au mieux très moyens et au pire sans aucun intérêt à la limite du foutage de gueule (le dernier composé à moitié de bonus tracks disponibles depuis 15 ans a atteint le summum en la matière)
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Bonne nouvelle! Je reste impatient de découvrir chaque nouvel album de Megadeth :) :bang:
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Holy Cross
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Holy Cross »

Un peu pareil que Gasp d'un point de vue, les 3 derniers albums se mordent un peu la queue je trouve... je serai content néanmoins de suivre la sortie de cet album, car ça reste quand même un mini évènement dans le metal.

Un peu comme Maiden... musicalement le meilleur est passé mais c'est toujours cool d'avoir de nouvelles choses à se mettre sous la dent! :cheers:
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Ben, s'ils se mordent un peu la queue, tu es sûr d'avoir quelque chose à te mettre sous la dent, donc c'est yeah! :D :rock:
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Le G@SP a écrit :Je n'attends strictement plus rien de ce groupe en matière d'album, il y a encore 6 ou 7 ans j'aurais sauté de joie mais depuis the system as failed ils n'ont fait que des albums au mieux très moyens et au pire sans aucun intérêt à la limite du foutage de gueule (le dernier composé à moitié de bonus tracks disponibles depuis 15 ans a atteint le summum en la matière)
l'avant dernier reste très bon, le dernier par contre est vraiment décevant, j'attends d'écouter mais je suis pas super optimiste... mais tant qu'ils font des lives :bang: :bang: :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mustaine essaie de soigner ses cordes vocales avec lesquelles il est en délicatesse depuis un certain temps :
MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine has revealed that "last Thursday I went to see an ENT (ear, nose, and throat Doctor), to find out the status of the damage to my vocal chords that they discovered prior to my surgery, and my neck from after the surgery. I was told during the first MRIs that I had a cyst or something on my vocal chords, and I didn't give it anymore thought, because the fusion was way more important.

I still find it laughable that someone I know said I was a pussy while lying in an ER awaiting spinal surgery for contemplating cancelling the BIG 4 show in NYC. I guess the old saying, 'You spot it - you got it!' applies here. Except I don't want to offend our female fans by comparing this excrement to a body part of theirs.

I walked away from the surgery, which was done after the concert (who's the pussy now?) and was a complete success, thinking I had nodes or polyps or something, and I wanted to wait until a year after the surgery to go get checked, because I just didn't want to go under the knife again that soon, if of course I had too. Thank God I don't.

Fortunately, if you can say that, my problem with my vocal chords is treatable, and it is just a matter of exercise, diet, and eating habits. I started drinking Aloe Juice, taking a tablet for my stomach, and I have to cut out some things I like. Coffee is one of things, but since I am not a cheerleader for overpriced - overrated Starbucks, like Thor and Junior, I am not taking this too hard. I am bummed about no chocolate (I love chocolate!), and tomatoes (no spaghetti or pizza), but I am loving this Countdown 20th Anniversary tour, and with the new record starting next week, singing is more important to me than ever.

Thanks for all of your support through this whole ordeal, and I really, really look forward to seeing you at some point before the end of the year. Check out our support band KYNG and lemme know what you think. I like 'em and I hope you will too.

One last thing, I don't generally watch video of myself, unless we are mixing or editing something, and over the last few months I had to; for one reason or another. I am really embarrassed by how much I swear or swore on stage and in interviews. I'm not a prude, but I am sorry for my language and some of the offensive words I chose to say. We all have said stuff we regret, and while I don't 'regret it' I do feel that you deserve better from me.

Here's to a great fu...., erm, a great flipping new record and tour!"
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

Kiss of Death a écrit :Un nouvel album de Megadeth reste une bonne nouvelle pour moi. On parie combien qu'il sera encore là dans 20 ans avec une dizaine d'albums de plus à sa cartouchière.
si seulement tu pouvait avoir raison !!!
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Annonce du nouvel album et création par Mustaine se son propre label:
METAL GODS MEGADETH NEW ALBUM 'SUPER COLLIDER' SET FOR RELEASE JUNE 2013

Dave Mustaine brings legendary thrash-metal pioneers to his own label with Universal for first time, uniting with his multi-platinum Capitol/EMI catalog

With worldwide sales of more than 30 million, and a seat at the top of the headbanging pantheon. Megadeth is a force -Billboard

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 12, 2013 -For a heavy metal band that's been around for nearly three decades, selling more than 38 million albums worldwide, earning numerous accolades including 11 Grammy® nominations, scoring five consecutive platinum albums-including 1992's two-million-selling Countdown to Extinction -Megadeth's founder, leader and primal guitar-slinger and lyricist Dave Mustaine feels the best is yet to come, especially after signing an exclusive worldwide deal with Universal Music Enterprises.

Currently working in their studio in San Diego on their 14th studio album titled Super Collider, Mustaine, along with bassist Dave Ellefson, drummer Shawn Drover and guitarist Chris Broderick, are looking forward to its release in June 2013

Megadeth's Super Collider is the first release through Mustaine's new label, Tradecraft, through UMe.

"It was a real thrill for us to learn there was an opportunity to join Universal," said Mustaine during a break in the sessions. "It seems like every time you see a great band or music video, it comes from the Universal label. Being with Universal is by far the most exciting and prestigious home for Megadeth ever! We are electrified with what the future holds and the possibilities such a powerhouse like Uni will bring for us all. We have worked with some great people over the years, and it is amazing to see so many of them on the Universal team for our new record, Super Collider. If Megadeth being here isn't satiating enough, having Tradecraft as my own label is going to be really amazing for metal bands around the world."

With a newfound energy with the band, Mustaine is raring to go, preparing for his latest tour, marking the 20th anniversary of their best-selling Countdown to Extinction album. Mustaine added, "Shawn, Chris and David have all been feverishly contributing some great music and I believe we are doing our best work ever together in the studio right now!"

"Megadeth is not just one of the most successful metal bands, but one of the most influential rock bands of the past 30 years," said UMe President/CEO Bruce Resnikoff in making the announcement. "They continue to be a huge draw on the road with their longtime fans as well as continually adding new fans. I look forward to working together with them."

Mustaine formed Megadeth in Los Angeles in 1983, and with a string of five consecutive platinum and multi-platinum albums Megadeth became one of the biggest bands of the mid-'80s and '90s, boasting such arena anthems as "Symphony of Destruction," "Peace Sells, But Who's Buying," "Holy Wars," and "Sweating Bullets," along with the top singles in 1997/98 off Cryptic Writings, "Trust," (No. 1 track) "Almost Honest," "Use The Man" and "A Secret Place."

With the recent acquisition of EMI, UMe now brings together Megadeth's classic, 14-year, seven-album Capitol catalog, which includes one multi-platinum release ('92's Countdown to Extinction), four platinum records ('86's Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?; '88's So Far, So Good... So What?; '90's Rust in Peace; '94's Youthanasia), and one gold ('97's Cryptic Writings). In all, the band has scored five Top 10 albums (including 2007's United Abominations and 2009's Endgame) and two Top 5 releases, with 2011’s TH1RT3EN debuting at No.11 on the Billboard Top 200 and No.1 on the Billboard Hard Rock Albums chart.
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Petite annonce sur facebook:
Surprise! Bob Findley, the horn player on "Silent Scorn", is playing on a track entitled "A House Divided" on the new album!
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ca avance tranquillement.
MEGADETH has officially completed recording its new album, "Super Collider", for a June release via MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine's new label, Tradecraft, which is distributed by Universal Music Enterprises(UMe). Mustaine sang the very last note on the album earlier today (Wednesday, March 13) at his Vic's Garage studio in San Marcos, california. The next step in the process is to finish mixing the album.

Commented Dave via Twitter: "More 13 weirdness… We finished the record on 31313. 13 of 14 songs used; song 13 left off. It was 13 years since we tracked 'Silent Scorn'." [Horn player Bob Findley played on the track "Silent Scorn" from MEGADETH's 2001 CD, "The World Needs A Hero", and is a featured guest on the song "A House Divided" on the new album.].

"Super Collider" is MEGADETH's first release since its recent split with Roadrunner Records.
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Je pensais que 13 était censé être le dernier album du groupe :help: Y a - t - il eu un revirement ou avais je mal compris?
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Mc Brain a écrit :Je pensais que 13 était censé être le dernier album du groupe :help: Y a - t - il eu un revirement ou avais je mal compris?
C'est bien ça. Je ne sais pas pourquoi il reste bloqué sur ce chiffre...
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Non il me semble pas avoir déjà lu ça, en revanche je me souviens d'une interview époque "Endgame" où il disait qu'il souhaitait faire encore 2 très bons albums avant d'arrêté et qu'il en détenait déjà un (en parlant de Endgame).
Alors soit il a changé d'avis, soit il trouve "13" nul... :lol:
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

On savait que MEGADETH sortira Super Collider, son nouvel album en juin (via Tradecraft/Universal Music), on sait maintenant que ce sera le 4 juin. Les fans seront donc contents de ne pas attendre jusque fin juin.
Ouai arf, début ou fin peu importe puisque ce sera toujours après les concerts!!! :nul: :nul:
Et puis, à un jour près c'était pour mon anniv. Dave t'es trop nul! :diable:
carbonized_ju
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par carbonized_ju »

J'ai l'impression qu'il sort des albums pour se payer à manger le père Mustaine ces dernières années... :(
Jeff Von Dijon
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Jeff Von Dijon »

Psyko Killer a écrit :Et puis, à un jour près c'était pour mon anniv. Dave t'es trop nul! :diable:
Pourquoi? Tu voulais qu'il te fasse une dédicace et un bisou dan sles fesses?
Globox666 a écrit :Picoler en écoutant du metal avec le cul qui sent le mixa bébé, ça c'est subversif ! :D
la.frange.of.steel
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par la.frange.of.steel »

Je vois que je fais partie d'une toute petite minorité a avoir trouvé 13 pas si mal que ça. :/
:bogosse:
Boozed up an Asian MILF with sake
Her ass was steaming hot
She was a black belt in Bukkake
And made me cum a lot

:bogosse:
Répondre