Gotthard - Bang

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Neues Album „BANG!“ erscheint weltweit am 4. April

Das Jahr startet mit einem BIG BANG! Rockfans können sich freuen, denn am 4.4. veröffentlicht Gotthard ihr neues Album mit dem Titel "BANG!" und hat dabei neben dem Musikvertrieb für die Schweiz erstmals Pias (restliche Welt) und Marquee Inc (Japan) als neue Vertriebspartner mit an Bord.

Musikalisch darf man sich auf 100% GOTTHARD freuen, denn erneut haben Leo Leoni und Charlie Bauerfeind als Produzententeam erdigen Hardrock, puren Gotthard-Spirit und wundervolle Rockmelodien miteinander verschmelzen lassen.

Wie bereits der Vorgänger «Firebirth» (Platz 1 in den Schweizer Charts, Platz 9 in den deutschen) fängt auch "BANG!", das im Herbst/Winter 2013 in den bandeigenen Yellow House Studios in Lugano entstanden ist, das Gefühl der frühen GOTTHARD-Tage ein und transportiert es ins Jahr 2014.

Für den passenden und zeitgemäßen Schliff hat Mixengineer Ronald Prent gesorgt, der das neue Album mischte. Der Holländer, der in den berühmten Wisseloord Studios zuhause ist, brachte sein Know How bereits für die Alben «Lipservice» und «Domino Effect» mit ein. "Wir haben ihn als unglaublich kompetent und geschmackvoll kennengelernt", so Leo Leoni. "Man merkt, dass er Rockmusik liebt und weiss, diese in den richtigen Sound zu legen. Er hatte damals schon auf Anhieb verstanden, was wir wollen und wie GOTTHARD klingen müssen. Das hat er uns auch dieses Mal wieder bewiesen." Kein Wunder, schließlich arbeiteten in den besagten Studios bereits Bands wie die Scorpions, 3 Doors Down, Def Leppard oder Within Temptation mit Prent.

Für Sänger Nic Maeder ist "BANG!" nicht nur das zweite Album mit GOTTHARD, sondern auch der überzeugende Beweis dafür, dass er längst in der Band angekommen und mit seiner Stimme sowie seinen Qualitäten als Songwriter nicht mehr wegzudenken ist.

Nicht nur das Fan- und Sammlerherz darf sich freuen: Das Album wird es neben einem Standard Jewel Case auch in einer edlen Digipack Version mit 2 Bonustracks und als Vinyl geben.
J'ai plutôt bien aimé Firebirth, ça me presse d'entendre ça! :rock:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Jeff Von Dijon
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Jeff Von Dijon »

En Français, ça raconte quoi? :diable:
Globox666 a écrit :Picoler en écoutant du metal avec le cul qui sent le mixa bébé, ça c'est subversif ! :D
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Qu'ils t’emmerdent je crois!!! :D

C'est bon ils l'ont mis en anglais maintenant. :lol:
New Album “BANG!” will be released on 4th. April

The year starts with a BIG BANG! Rock fans can rejoice, because Gotthard will release the new album with the title “BANG!” In addition to Musikvertrieb in Switzerland, for the first time, we have Pias (the rest of the world) and Marquee Inc (Japan) as new distribution partners on board.
Musically, we can be pleased to have 100% Gotthard, since Leo Leoni and Charlie Bauerfeind are the production team for earthy hard rock, pure Gotthard spirit and wonderful rock melodies melding together.

“BANG!” began like its predecessor “Firebirth” - (number 1 in the Swiss charts, number 9 in the German) – in the band’s own Yellow House Studios in Lugano in autumn/winter 2013. It reproduces the earlier Gotthard times and transports them into 2014.

Mix engineer Ronald Prent is responsible for the topical and appropriate polish, as he mixed the new album. The Dutchman, who is at home in the famous Wisseloord Studios, has already presented his expertise in the albums “Lipservice” and “Domino Effect”. “We got to know him as unbelievably competent and tasteful”, said Leo Leoni. “You can see that he loves rock music and knows how to present the sound. He understood then straight away what we wanted and how we should sound. This time, he has shown us his expertise again.” No wonder, after all Prent has worked in the studio with bands such as the Scorpions, 3 Doors Down, Def Leppard and Within Temptation.

For singer Nic Maeder, “BANG!” is not only his second album with GOTTHARD, but also the convincing proof that he belongs in the band, that he has become one of them and his voice and his qualities as a songwriter are indispensable.

The fans and collectors are not the only ones to be happy: Apart from a standard jewel case, the album will be presented in a classy digipack version, with 2 bonus tracks and also on vinyl.
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

New single – “Feel What I Feel”

Neue single – “Feel What I Feel”

OUT 31.01.2014 (Digital Download)

jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Un peu ras le bol d'avoir des ballades en avant-première. :nul:
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Ca sort le 7 avril plus d'infos :

Veteran Swiss rockers GOTTHARD will release their new album, "BANG!", on April 7 through PIAS.

GOTTHARD has been at home touring the globe for over 20 years throughout Europe, North and South America and Asia on the back of 14 studio and live albums. They have collected multiple gold and platinum awards on the way, selling almost three million records and appearing at the biggest, most important festivals on the map of rock.

The dynamic boogie groove of the "BANG!" title track is also new ground for the band, reflecting their unbridled energy and pure confidence. Also worthy of mention is a duet with the unknown (so far) American vocalist Melody Tibbits on a ballad entitled "Maybe". As is the blues excursion the band takes in "Spread Your Wings". The final "Thank You" is a veritable epic complete with orchestra and goosebumps, flowing against radio friendly convention to a length of more than ten minutes. Written as a tribute to the departed mother of guitarist Leo Leoni, it serves as a homage to mothers everywhere.

The first single from the new album is "Feel What I Feel", a perfect demonstration of the group's talent for combining melodic vocals with strong guitar hooks. These songs are set against a background of classic GOTTHARD rock tunes like "Get Up 'N' Move On", "Jump The Gun" and "My Belief", which traditionally grace every album by the Swiss combo. All told, "BANG!" presents a compelling mix that is sure to take its rightful place in the proud legend of GOTTHARD.

Recorded and produced by Charlie Bauerfeind and GOTTHARD's own Leo Leoni at Yellow House Studios in Lugano in the Swiss canton of Tessin, "BANG!" was then mixed at the Dutch Wisseloord Studios (Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney, Tina Turner) by Ronald Prent, who has managed to keep the GOTTHARD sound but transport them into 2014. No wonder, after all Prent has worked in the studio with bands such as the SCORPIONS, 3 DOORS DOWN, DEF LEPPARD and WITHIN TEMPTATION.

Apart from a standard jewel case, the album will be available in digipack version, with two bonus tracks and also on vinyl.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

J'aime bien la pochette déjà pour commencer! :)
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Et la tracklist:
1. Let Me in Katie
2. Bang!
3. Get Up 'N' Move On
4. Feel What I Feel
5. C'est La Vie
6. Jump the Gun
7. Spread Your Wings
8. I Won't Look Down
9. My Belief
10. Maybe
11. Red On a Sleeve
12. What You Get
13. Mr Ticket Man
14. Thank You
15. I Want It All
16. You Can't Stop Me
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le premier titre donne le ton ! :lol:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le groupe s'est fait plaisir, puisque la nana qui apparaît est Anita Buri (ancienne Miss Suisse).

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Des extraits de tous les morceaux sont en écoute sur le site officiel. A leur écoute je suis moyennement convaincus. C'est un peu mou, un peu comme sur les derniers de Steeve Lee. Et puis 13 morceaux (sans compter l'intro), c'est trop. Dommage que les morceaux bonus ne soient que bonus parce qu'ils ont l'air d'avoir le côté Rock'n'Roll qui me fait écouter GOTTHARD.

Enfin, il me faudra quand même l'album pour un avis définitif. Qu'en pensent ceux qui se le sont procuré?
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

j'ai pas encore l'album mais les extraits me plaisent, je reste fan !
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le problème c'est de passer d'un frontman exceptionnel à juste un bon vocaliste.
Le problème c'est de passer d'une série d'excellents albums à des albums corrects.
ça fait beaucoup de choses et le groupe se voit rencarder de la 2 ème à la 3 ème division après avoir flirté un temps avec la première.
Il y a tellement d'excellents groupes par ailleurs dans le même genre qui font qu'avec tout ça Gothard ne fait plus partie de mes priorités.
C'est malheureux mais c'est comme ça.
Je jetterai une oreille à l'album malgré tout.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Bon, je l'ai acheté. Je suis assez mitigé. Je trouve les premiers morceaux vraiment bons (sortie des ballades). Le reste un peu... mou. Les riffs sont assez sympas en général, mais au fur et à mesure des chansons ça ne décolle pas. Les titres bonus sont sympas et auraient mieux collé que certains titres sans intérêt.

Quand je relis mon impression sur les extraits, je me rends copte que j'ai pratiquement écrit la même chose. :D
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Très bon album pour moi! :) :rock: J'avais trouvé firebirth juste correct, mais celui là, je l'écoute beaucoup plus! Evidemment, je reste nostalgique à jamais de la période Steve Lee, mais je suis content tout de même de les retrouver avec une inspiration de bon niveau! :rock:
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Y' a que le chanteur de qui apparait dans le clip, c'est étonnant.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

A chaque fois que je le vois, je me demande s'il dort des fois ce gars avec les poches qu'il a sous les yeux...
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Non c'est juste qu'il est moche.
Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

+1
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
Répondre