Slash - World On Fire

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le nouvel album est enregistré :
Slash and his solo band, MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS, have finished recording the third album under the solo Slash banner. A total of 17 songs — including one instrumental — were laid down for the follow-up to 2012's "Apocalyptic Love", which is being helmed by producer Michael "Elvis" Baskette, known for his work with Kennedy's other band, ALTER BRIDGE, as well as FALLING IN REVERSE, STORY OF THE YEAR and INCUBUS, to name a few.

Asked how the new Slash material is sounding, Kennedy told VH1 Radio Network's Dave Basner: "It's good! It's very rock. It's very rocking. I think it's more up-tempo than the last record was, and [Slash has] got some really great riffs on this record. Killer stuff."
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Sortie prévue le 15 septembre.

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

SLASH et ses acolytes MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS sortiront leur nouvel album « World On Fire » le 15 septembre chez Dik Hayd International, le label de SLASH distribué par Roadrunner. La pochette du disque a été réalisée par l’artiste contemporain américain Ron English. Avec le premier single éponyme « World On Fire », cet opus est le troisième album solo de SLASH et le second avec la formation actuelle composée par Myles Kennedy au chant, Brent Fitz à la batterie et Todd Kerns à la basse.

Après sa tournée américaine avec AEROSMITH, le groupe sera en Europe en novembre et décembre 2014, avec une date prévue le 12 novembre au Zénith de Paris. Les places seront en vente le vendredi 30 mai à 10h.

Track-listing :

1. World On Fire
2. Shadow Life
3. Automatic Overdrive
4. Wicked Stone
5. 30 Years To Life
6. Bent To Fly
7. Stone Blind
8. Too Far Gone
9. Beneath the Savage Sun
10. Withered Delilah
11. Battleground
12. Dirty Girl
13. Iris of the Storm
14. Avalon
15. The Dissident
16. Safari Inn
17. The Unholy

"World On Fire" est disponible en précommande sur Itunes.

Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

C'te pochette ! :lol:

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Et voici le single :

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

L'album en écoute intégrale.

Pierre Desproges
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Une bombe cet album, super son, compos excellentes, un peu long mais wah quelle classe!
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Mouais bof... Le début passe pas mal, mais j'ai arrêté avant la fin...

Cela dit, c'est le premier album de Slash qui je trouve supportable, c'est un début ! :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

Cet album sonne très "appetite..." mais uniquement pour la partie compo car autant j'apprécie vraiment le chant de Kennedy dans Alter bridge, autant je le trouve inadapté au compos de Slash, d'autant plus sur cet album auquel il manque la hargne d'un Axl rose.

Sinon, plutôt pas mal dans l'ensemble.
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
STEELER
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par STEELER »

J'ai beaucoup d'estime pour Slash, pour ses soli percutants et très souvent inspirés. J'ai adoré Velvet Revolver pour leur cohésion, et l'excellence de la section basse/batterie. Je retrouve cette dynamique dans "World on Fire", et bien sûr les soli fulgurants de Slash. Musicalement, la mécanique fonctionne parfaitement, mais c'est au niveau des mélodies vocales que ça coince. au bout de quelques morceaux, cela devient même pénible tant cela tourne en rond. :( Dommage, ça me gâche une bonne partie du plaisir à l'écoute de cet album. A écouter au détail.
Fall to your Knees and Repent if you Please
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Slash s'est associé au International Fund for Animal Welfare pour alerter l'opinion publique sur le massacre et l'extinction en cours des éléphants d'Afrique, avec un clip intelligent (et dur parfois) à la clef.
Tous les bénéfices de la vente de la chanson au format digital iront à l'ONG.
Slash — the iconic American rock guitarist, songwriter and film producer — spoke to RollingStone.com about the inspiration for his new song and video, "Beneath The Savage Sun". Check out the chat below.

Slash has partnered with International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) to raise awareness of the slaughter of elephants which is leading to their early extinction.

The U.S.-based charity IFAW works around the world on every aspect of the elephant crisis-on the front lines to stop the killing of elephants, in transit countries to stop the trafficking of ivory and in consumer countries to stop the demand for ivory products.

While on tour in South Africa, Slash and the lead singer of his band, Myles Kennedy, witnessed the devastation of the elephants first-hand and knew they had to act.

"Myles and I went to South Africa a couple of years ago to do some shows and ended up spending roughly the better part of maybe two weeks there," Slash said. "We did a lot going out and seeing a lot of wildlife and whatnot. And when you're there, you get a real feel for how majestic the elephants are and then you learn about the details of what's going on with the poaching there. So [Myles] wrote some really poignant lyrics, written from the elephant's point of view about the death of one of his own comrades. And so when we got back to Los Angeles, we got together and came up with this song, and I thought it would be really great if we could put the music to footage of what's happening with the elephants currently and try and help to raise more awareness — especially in the U.S., but, I mean, globally. 'Cause I don't think a lot of people really know what's going on. I think a lot of people don't know that every time they purchase anything that has even a smidgen of ivory in it, it comes from a dead elephant; that's how they get it. And I think if people were more aware of that, it would have a dramatic effect on the whole ivory trade, because we're one of the biggest ivory customers on the planet."

IFAW's CEO Azzedine Downes expressed gratitude to Slash and Myles Kennedy for calling attention to the current elephant poaching crisis, "To save elephants from this senseless slaughter, we need everyone to stand up and demand stronger protection and we need to help fund action on the ground in Africa and Asia. We are grateful to Slash, Myles Kennedy and THE CONSPIRATORS for reaching out to their fans to share this important message."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slashs ... YBM4PVh.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre