Roadburn festival 2017 20-23.04 NL Tilburg

Partagez les impressions de vos expériences LIVE!

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Règles du forum
Pour une tournée, SVP postez toutes les dates européennes disponibles dans le topic + la période ou quelques dates dans le titre du topic.
Répondre
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

My Dying Bride confirmé pour le 22.

"We’re thrilled to announce a whopping 26 bands for the Roadburn 2017 bill today! Doom luminaries My Dying Bride Official uk, Hypnopazūzu (David Tibet of Current 93 and Youth of Killing Joke), Memoriam celebrating life through death metal, Wolves In The Throne Room coming out of hibernation, Wear Your Wounds showing us a different side to Jacob Bannon as part of John Dyer Baizley’s curated event, Carpenter Brut taking synth wave to a new level and Those Poor Bastards kick off today’s announcements. Also added are… (dolch), Ash Borer, Backwoods Payback, Casual Nun, Come to Grief, Emma Ruth Rundle, Esben and the Witch, Fange, Gong, No Spill Blood, OXBOW, Scissorfight, SUMA, SUMAC, Valborg, VANUM, Unearthly Trance, Wolvennest, and YOUTH CODE!"
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Carpenter Brutttttttttttttttt :cheers:
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Vu au Motocultor cette année, très bon effectivement ! Ça me fait un peu penser à Ezekiel.
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

My Dying Bride fera un set spécial :
A new announcement was made today by the organizers of Roadburn Festival 2017 and it includes many new confirmations for the unique Dutch festival. Doom luminaries My Dying Bride will play a special set next year focusing on old material from Turn Loose The Swans, As The Flower Withers and The Angel And The Dark River. Wolves In The Throne Room, Sumac, Oxbow, Unearthly Trance, Grief, Bolt Thrower's Karl Willetts Memoriam, Ash Borer, Emma Ruth Rundle (Marriages), Hypnopazūzu, Valborg and many more will also perform live at the fest.

The 22nd edition of Roadburn Festival will take place on April 20th-23rd, 2017 at the 013 venue, in Tilburg, The Netherlands. Tickets are still on sale for Roadburn 2017.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Répondre