Vanden Plas - Live & Immortal

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Album live donc, avec un gros son. Enregistré en 2016.
Frontiers Music Srl announces the forthcoming release of a very special live album/long-form video from German prog metal masters, Vanden Plas, on August 5.

Live & Immortal is a special addition to the storied catalog of Vanden Plas as, aside from the The Seraphic Live Works, a live recording of their revered 70-minute performance at Progpower USA 2011, it is the band's first complete show to be released on long-form video. Enjoy a sample of the performance with the release of the live video for "Godmaker" below, and pre-order/save Live & Immortal on 2CD/DVD, Blu-ray, Limited Edition Gold 2xLP, & Digital, here.

Recorded December 30, 2016 in their hometown of Kaiserslautern, Germany, Vanden Plas put forth an epic performance in front of an enthusiastic crowd. The bulk of the setlist is based on the two Chronicles Of The Immortals albums (2013 and 2014, respectively) and additionally, includes tracks that have never been played live before, like the atmospheric "Scarlet Flower Fields" and "The Final Murder", which reveals itself to be a captivating 11 minute monster. Fans can also expect all-time favorites from the band's repertoire like "Holes In The Sky", "Iodic Rain", "Postcard To God", and "Christ 0".

Recorded, mixed, and mastered by the long-time Vanden Plas sound engineer Markus Teske at Bazement Studios, Live & Immortal delivers a clear, powerful sound which brings the live feeling through the speakers straight into your eagerly awaiting ears. Oliver Barth, who worked with the band on their music videos for "Stone Roses Edge" and "When The World Is Falling Down", filmed the show. Editing was done by Björn Widmann and Andreas Lill.

Fans who have seen Vanden Plas perform live know what they can expect out the band on stage: a powerful and energetic show, paired with a skillful, empathic musicianship. And for those who haven't had the chance to see the quintet yet, now is the time to enjoy a Vanden Plas appearance live in your home.

Tracklistings:

CD1
"Intro (Vision 1Ne)"
"Godmaker"
"Into The Sun"
"Frequency"
"Scarlet Flower Fields"
"Holes In The Sky"
"I Can See"
"Diabolica Comedia"
"Stone Roses Edge"

CD2
"How Many Tears"
"The Last Fight"
"Iodic Rain"
"The Final Murder"
"Christ 0"
"Postcard To God"

DVD/Blu-ray
"Intro (Vision 1Ne)"
"Godmaker"
"Into The Sun"
"Frequency"
"Scarlet Flower Fields"
"Holes In The Sky"
"I Can See"
"Diabolica Comedia"
"Stone Roses Edge"
"How Many Tears"
"The Last Fight"
"Iodic Rain"
"The Final Murder"
"Christ 0"
"Postcard To God"

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Ah sympa !
ça me fait penser que je n'ai pas le précédent live qu'ils ont sorti...
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pendant ce temps, leur claviériste sort aussi un concert solo mais bien différent (quoique) :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et justement Günter Werno a quitté le groupe.
German prog/power metal operatives Vanden Plas announced that keyboardist Günter Werno has decided to leave the ranks after more than 30 years. More can be read below.

Statement from the band as follows: "Hi to all our fans and followers. Maybe some of you have read the expression "Ex-Vanden Plas" behind Günter's name in the promotion trailer for Anima One. We can imagine that this was surprising. But yes, it's like that.

"Günter has recently decided to leave Vanden Plas after more then 30 years. For Vanden Plas, this really seems somehow strange and unreal, as we had a steady line-up since 1990.

"What is quite unusual for a rock band. We are very proud about this long-term relationship - but now, it also happened to us… This is sad, but the message for all Vanden Plas -fans is: Vanden Plas still exists, and we will continue to release CD's and also play concerts. In addition, Günter and Vanden Plas will continue to work together at theatres, playing our own rock operas as well as other theatre productions.

"We are looking back on more then three decades of a common successful work. And at the same time, both Günter and Vanden Plas are looking forward to all the exciting new things which will show up in the future. As soon as we are able to officially welcome the new band member, we will inform you here and on all our official platforms.
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Oh putain ça fait bizarre de se dire que depuis la création du groupe Günter est le premier musicien à quitter la formation...
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre