Ozzy Osbourne

Les artistes du présent ou du passé : débats, albums/carrière, découvertes...

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Et pour fêter ca il pourrait tourner avec une set list encore plus axee sur ces 2 album en 2011 ! :amour:
(même si j'ai adoré le retour en grace de Ultimate Sin en 2010...)
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

Globox666 a écrit :Y avait pas une histoire comme quoi ces albums avaient été ré-enregistrés au niveau de certains instrus (basse notamment) pour pas payer des royalties aux musiciens originels ? J'avais pas acheté les rééditions CDs précédentes parce que je trouvais ce principe de révisionnisme scandaleux ! Du coup si là c'est les enregistrements originaux pourquoi pas.
oui c'etait le cas,mais je sais pas se qu'il en est pour ces réeditions là.
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
brother of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par brother of steel »

Je me demande quel va être l'ordre et le tracklisting de Bark At The Moon... ca me plairait assez si ca reprenait celui du lp d'origine.
Mordor
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Mordor »

brother of steel a écrit :Je me demande quel va être l'ordre et le tracklisting de Bark At The Moon... ca me plairait assez si ca reprenait celui du lp d'origine.
Mais il n'y a pas "bark at the moon" dans ces rééditions. C'est seulement les 2 premiers avec Randy Rhoads. Ce qui m'intéresse, c'est le DVD, mais il faut acheter le box set :mouais:
Voici un extrait
http://youtu.be/JRbPWcLode0
brother of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ahah autant pour moi, ca m'apprendra a lire les topics en diagonale :oops: ;)
Mordor
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Mordor »

brother of steel a écrit :Ahah autant pour moi, ca m'apprendra a lire les topics en diagonale :oops: ;)
Pour en revenir sur "Bark at the moon", la version cd non remastérisé (cbs) est identique à la version lp
brother of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pas facile a trouver cette edition...
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

kingdavid666 a écrit :
Globox666 a écrit :Y avait pas une histoire comme quoi ces albums avaient été ré-enregistrés au niveau de certains instrus (basse notamment) pour pas payer des royalties aux musiciens originels ? J'avais pas acheté les rééditions CDs précédentes parce que je trouvais ce principe de révisionnisme scandaleux ! Du coup si là c'est les enregistrements originaux pourquoi pas.
oui c'etait le cas,mais je sais pas se qu'il en est pour ces réeditions là.
A priori, ce sont les versions originales (avec Lee Kerslake et Bob Daisley). Elles étaient déjà sorties en CD en 1995. Puis Ozzy/Sharon avaient fait ré-enregistrer la batterie par Mike Bordin et la basse par Robert Trujillo pour la réédition de 2001.
Modifié en dernier par olivier64 le 03 mai 2011, 18:51, modifié 1 fois.
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

quelle salope celle là,en plus elle a survecu a son cancer :diable:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Extrait du DVD documentaire de la réédition de Blizzard of Ozz :guitare:

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

quelle epoque,bien lointaine .... :(
Seventh
Stormrider
Stormrider

Message par Seventh »

Il me tente vraiment ce coffret...mais c'est quand même 150€.... :grr:
Dark Avenger
Fan de Gojira et Pantera
Fan de Gojira et Pantera

Message par Dark Avenger »

Everflow a écrit :Extrait du DVD documentaire de la réédition de Blizzard of Ozz :guitare:

C'est bien Sarzo a la basse et Aldridge a la baterrie, n'est ce pas?
Ad Metal Eternam a écrit :Clair ! Et puis Thrashos a le truc qui fait les vrais thrasheux et que n'auront jamais les donneurs de leçons pseudo-élitistes qui croient tout savoir: il est sympa :yeah:
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

Ouaip et c'est Ozzy Osbourne au chant !
Dark Avenger
Fan de Gojira et Pantera
Fan de Gojira et Pantera

Message par Dark Avenger »

Et je suppose que c'est Jake E Lee a la gratte.
Ad Metal Eternam a écrit :Clair ! Et puis Thrashos a le truc qui fait les vrais thrasheux et que n'auront jamais les donneurs de leçons pseudo-élitistes qui croient tout savoir: il est sympa :yeah:
Ad Metal Eternam
Warrior en pyjama
Warrior en pyjama

Message par Ad Metal Eternam »

kingdavid666 a écrit :quelle salope celle là,en plus elle a survecu a son cancer :diable:
:lol:
"Ma mère ?! Vous voulez dire que j’aurais un ticket avec ma mère ?! Oh, dur, c’est pas le pied !
- Encore ? Mais qu'est-ce que c’est que ces histoires de pieds ? Les pieds seraient-ils le point sensible des hommes du futur ? C’est peut-être dû à un accroissement de l'apesanteur...
- Quoi ???"
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Dark Avenger a écrit :Et je suppose que c'est Jake E Lee a la gratte.
Non c'est le père de Zakk Wylde
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
brother of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

metal militia nous avait cache cette interview :amour:
metalion
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalion »

Seventh a écrit :Il me tente vraiment ce coffret...mais c'est quand même 150€.... :grr:
Oui, moi aussi car il est bien présenté c'est un très beau produit rien à dire. Mais bon après c'est vrai que pour le prix!! :/ :nul:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le détail de ces rééditions, à noter le live sur le CD bonus de Diary! Mais avec Rudy Sarzo et Tommy Aldridge...

Blizzard of Ozz

This is a single disc release, but contains a few good extras. Here's the track listing:

I Don't Know (5:13)
Crazy Train (4:51)
Goodbye to Romance (5:33)
Dee (0:49)
Suicide Solution (4:17)
Mr. Crowley (5:02)
No Bone Movies (3:52)
Revelation (Mother Earth) (6:08)
Steal Away (The Night) (3:28)

BONUS TRACKS:
You Looking at Me, Looking At You (Non LP B-Side, Previously unreleased in the US - 4:15)
Goodbye to Romance (2010 Guitar & Vocal Mix, Previously Unreleased - 5:42)
RR (Previously Unreleased - Randy Rhoads Guitar Solo - 1:13)

A couple of short remarks about the track listing.

The notes for the tracks here come from the formal press release, which is further down the page. Anyway, it refers to "You Looking at Me.." as "unreleased in the US". I am calling that out as an error. This HAS been released in the US before. Back in 1980, the track appeared as a B-Side on a 45" single for Crazy Train at the time. I bought it myself, I still have it to this day. Additionally, the much maligned 2002 CD version had this track on it, and that was definitely released in the US. So I'm writing that note off as wrong, unless, they want to go with "Well, it has been unreleased on CD in the US before with the original bass/drum tracks", but even that's a stretch.

The other two extra tracks are new. I don't know anything about this "2010 Remix" of Goodbye To Romance. The additional Randy Rhoads guitar solo is also new. So that stuff will probably be cool.

One negative though is the track "You Said it All" was not included. That was a B-Side to the 45" single release of "Mr. Crowley". Now that track was NOT included in the 2002 remaster, because You Said it All was a live track, it was never recorded in the studio. As such, there were no multi track masters to rebuild (read: re-record) from, so it was dropped in 2002 for that reason. However, with the restoration of the Daisley & Kerslake tracks to the main album, the reason for it not being included 9 years ago was removed. So it's puzzling why it's not on the 2011 version. When I queried someone at the record label about that, their response was "I really don't know why that wasn't on there". If I ever find out why for sure, I'll report back. It's not a space problem on the disc, because if you add up the running time for all the tracks listed above (those times come from the formal press release), the running time is just about 50 minutes for all of that. There's certainly room on the disc for it, so why "You Said it All" was not included is unknown. Sad, as it should be on here.

That aside, it looks like a good release, especially with the original rhythm section back on the album.

Diary of a Madman

The anniversary edition of Diary of a Madman is a 2 disc release. The first disc is pretty much just the album we knew, with no extra tracks or whatnot. Disc 2 is a live gig from the Blizzard of Ozz tour. Here's some track listings for here:

DISC 1: "Diary of a Madman"
Over the Mountain (4:31)
Flying High Again (4:44)
You Can't Kill Rock & Roll (6:59)
Believer (5:15)
Little Dolls (5:39)
Tonight (5:50)
S.A.T.O. (4:07)
Diary of a Madman (6:14)

DISC 2: "Ozzy Live" (recorded on the Blizzard of Ozz tour)
I Don't Know
Crazy Train
Believer
Mr. Crowley
Flying High Again
Revelation (Mother Earth)
Steal Away (The Night)
Suicide Solution
Iron Man
Children of the Grave
Paranoid

There's nothing here in the way of B-Sides or demos, or anything like that. The album is what it was. There's nothing wrong with that, it's a killer album. But given the "anniversary" nature of the release, one would hope SOMETHING could have been dug up; but alas, that's not to be. Restoration of Daisley & Kerslake should be enough here. :)

Disc 2 is a live album, which of course made me jump straight to wondering who is on it, since it was recorded during the first album's tour. The press release says that it's Rudy Sarzo & Tommy Aldridge on the rhythm section for Disc 2. The press release also says that this is a new recording, it hasn't been released before, so that's cool.

There was also a remark in the press release that a single disc version of Diary of a Madman would also be available (basically minus the live disc). When I inquired with the Sony rep I was talking to today about that, I was told that the single disc version of Diary will indeed come, but not now, it won't be out until later in the year. So if you were looking for that, you've got some more time to wait - they want to focus on the "Legacy Edition".
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

pourquoi mettre en bonus du 2ème album un concert de la tournée du 1er abum ? :crazy:
Mordor
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Mordor »

Même si "you said it all" n'a jamais été enregistré en version studio, il pourrait la mettre en bonus dans la version live
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une longue et intéressante interview de Lee Kerslake qui revient longuement sur les 2 premiers albums d'Ozzy, avec quelques moments pas piqués des vers sur Sharon.

BraveWords.com: Both Diary Of A Madman and Blizzard Of Ozz have been reissued recently individually and as part of a box set. Yet, there is no mention of you or Bob Daisley anywhere in the box other than song writing credits I believe or on the DVD that's in the box. Actually the only photo of you inside the box is the back cover of Blizzard Of Ozz and the photo inside Diary Of A Madman is with the other guys who did not play on the record but was the touring band. No photos of you at all on that one.

Kerslake: “Sharon made sure of it. Sharon does not want us to have any recognition whatsoever. The fact is she's evil and she's nasty and why she hates us I have no idea. The only thing I could ever recall was once Ozzy had asked me to speak to her on his behalf regarding the two shows in New York in one night as Ozzy said 'I can't do two shows in one night - not with my voice!' He told me to tell her. I did as he we said we were a band. I would have died for Ozzy as we were a band and I loved him as such. Because I broke the news to her, she's hated my guts. Don't tell her what to do. As far as I am concerned, a manager works for the band, we don't work for her. And it's that way for every contract I have ever known and that's a fact. She said - 'I'm the manager, you do what I tell you.' So I said 'Hang on a minute, you work for the band.' She's hated me ever since. So I said 'Come on Sharon, put the knives and ammo away.' All we wanted was what was ours; it's our pension if you like for us later in life. So why not re-release them and put on the bonus tracks that we have and pay us our fair royalty and she said 'over my dead body.' That's what we were told. What a horrible horrible woman to do that. I can't believe people can be that nasty.”

BraveWords.com: Why do you think Blizzard of Ozz and Diary Of A Madman are held in such high regard?

Kerslake: “I could only suggest that it was a unique combination of talent that Randy, Bob, Ozzy and I had together. Admittedly, on Blizzard I only co-wrote one track but I did play on it and co-produce it with Bob, Randy, Ozzy and Max Norman. When I heard it played back for the first time, I said to Max - 'We've got a massive hit here. This is so different to anything I have ever heard.' We then got a request from Sharon to do another album after the UK tour so that we could do the album and then work us till we drop, to break in America. The band was called the BLIZZARD OF OZZ and when the album got released in America in the spring of '81, it just flew out. It was something that they had not heard before. It was attributed again to Randy and Bob and me. It was more Randy and Bob as I had just helped arrange ideas a bit. But their genius and my ideas ultimately became Diary Of A Madman. It's an honour to be liked. I am very proud of what Randy, Bob, Ozzy and I did.“

BraveWords.com: Both albums are still considered classics.

Kerslake: “I saw Randy in the studio and he said he had a piece of music. And I said I had some also. Before I got a chance to play it, Randy played this (plays intro to Diary Of A Madman) - and I loved that. I said I had a dropped tuning kind of thing. I said to Bob - 'We could do the second (mimics riff to Diary of a Madman)' and we got the bass and drums and it came fucking out of us like a vacuum cleaner! (laughs) And then we wrote it and it was so exciting and it grew and grew. I said 'This is great fun!' I had the vocal melody and then Bob and Randy went 'Whoa! What do we have here?' And it was like that every day. God knows what the third album would have been. It would have been genius I'm sure. But we will never know.”

BraveWords.com: You and Bob took Sharon to court because you claim that there were royalties owed from using your performances on those albums. Care to comment?

Kerslake: “Bob and I lost that court case. Sharon had won on a technicality as the statute of limitations had run out. The statute of limitations is just bollocks. It just means the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. We also co-produced them which is another thing that got left off. Those things go are often unmentioned. I just wished the rest of the world and the public would know it. I am just proud of that work.”

BraveWords.com: Describe the atmosphere of that time frame.

Kerslake: “The three of us were magic together. It was stunning. I mean, I had written a lot of songs with Uriah Heep so my character is their in the writing. The music we were writing was just incredible - it was just flowing out of us much like a MCCARTNEY/LENNON situation. Randy would come in with a piece of music and then Bob would add some bass here and there and I would do a vocal melody here and then I might do something on piano. Then Randy would say 'That's brilliant, that's great, let's do that!' It all came in little bits but it just flowed. We were just so in tune with each other, the three of us, and Ozzy too when he was with us. Ozzy would say, 'Here's me hand, here's me heart, this band, will never part!' We were all one. He used to say he was sick and tired of the BLACK SABBATH situation where it was them three on one side and he was on his own. And that's the way it should be and that's the way it was in Uriah Heep as well. It's always the management that screwed it up. “ (laughs).

BraveWords.com: We at BraveWords.com love those albums also and thought since they were re-issued, we would talk to you since you were and are part of them.

Kerslake: “That's a great thing and I thank you very much for that. As I said, it's an honour. There was music that was not used for the albums that we did in rehearsals. Still unreleased. Sharon didn't want to use them as she didn’t want to pay us.”

BraveWords.com: I wonder if that’s why the box set did not include the songs from the Live Mr.Crowley EP. She was in Toronto in 2010 and talked about the reissues and said there was going to be tracks on the re-releases that included in-studio talking and writing sessions. If only they were released, along with the song ‘You Said It All - it would have made that box set better. Not to mention restoring the fadeouts.

Kerslake: “However, the only thing that I am really vexed about is that I never received any awards for those two albums. Bob managed to get some as he went back with Ozzy to do Bark At The Moon in ‘83. So he got his gold and platinum albums. I never got one. She made sure I never got a damn thing. Now is that a pathetic hate or what? This is the woman who took us off the album. To me that's like saying 'well, I got a dispute with Mick Jagger so I am going to take him off the album and put some other blokes voice on.' I mean that's pathetic. She's a sad woman. A very very wealthy sad woman. “

BraveWords.com: People still can't believe they would go ahead and tamper with those two albums and the legacy of the great Randy Rhoads.

Kerslake: “And to be honest, that's illegal to me. You don't take albums that have sold over 14 million copies and that have stood the test of time, with our quality and our playing and have people say how much they loved those records with the playing and the song writing as being influential and then go destroy them? What a barbarian she is. It's clear she has no love for the music just dollars and pound signs. “

BraveWords.com: All the fans wanted was more of the magic. Actually on the DVD in the box set Sharon comments on how excited Ozzy was to play the two shows at the Palladium.

Kerslake: (laughs loudly) “Bob was with me when he asked us to tell her he could not do it. We were at the bar and Roy Wood from WIZZARD was there too. Ozzy obviously betrayed us as well. He made us stand up for him and then shat all over us.”

BraveWords.com: How would you describe the band, the Blizzard of Ozz with Lee, Randy, Bob and Ozzy?

Kerslake: “Powerful. Very talented. And great fun. Ozzy in those days drank heavily and would get drunk. That was ok as he had to wait around until we got the basic tracks down. But it was great fun. It was fantastic. Then Sharon came on the scene and all of a sudden it totally changed. All she was doing was riding on our backs and making a fortune. She deliberately took our photos off of Diary Of A Madman so no one knew we were involved with the recording of that record. And she's twisting the knife even now as I can't get the gold and platinum albums that are rightfully mine. I need someone to say "Hang on a minute, he deserves them." Maybe someone from Sony.”

BraveWords.com: So when you hear those two records, what do you think of?

Kerslake: “The fun we had with Randy and Bob and Ozzy. Recording, having dinner, going to the pub - there was no one to worry us. I have always loved living in the studio. You shut off your switch and forget the outside world and its problems. And being surrounded by people like Randy, Bob and in those days Ozzy was fun. I really liked Ozzy a lot; he even stayed at my place in Essex with his wife Thelma.”

BraveWords.com: People have described your drum style as tight, precise and heavy. How would you describe it?

Kerslake: “That's difficult because it varies. But I will say that I do play my drums with feeling. That's it. Whatever the songs needs, I think it, I feel it and then I put it down. Mick Hucknall from SIMPLY RED does his singing the same way. Regardless of style he gets into every word. I have jammed with STEVIE WONDER’s band, BILLY COBHAM, EARTH, WIND AND FIRE - as those people will teach you how to play. I learned from all that and incorporated that into my own playing. ‘Over The Mountain’ has an intro on Diary Of A Madman I had for years but never got to use it. When the song required an intro I said I had one and played it and it worked. That's what happens when people like Bob and Randy and I excite and inspire each other. That's great fun when that happens. Not thinking about money. When Sharon came in, the cancerous seed, the black seed, everything changed.”

BraveWords.com: You can't buy talent like that.

Kerslake: “Apparently Sharon thinks you can. And then dispose of you when she wants to. Even when Bob went in to write for Bark At The Moon - he said there is no way to re-create the magic of Blizzard and Diary as two of the people aren't there. (Lee was not in the band and Randy had passed - editors note). Randy was truly unique. He took only a couple lessons to learn how to play flamenco. He stayed in a flat in West Kensington and we took him over to Hempstead and within in a week he was playing beautifully.”

BraveWords.com: Do you remember what you thought when you first heard Randy play?

Kerslake: “I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. I got a call from an agent who was working for Don Arden who asked if I was still with Uriah Heep. I said I wasn't and that I was working on my own album. He asked if I would consider joining a band. He said he knew of a band that was missing a solid drummer. He mentioned me to Ozzy who said he knew me. We all met up at the rehearsal studio and I used the kit that was there. I knew Bob already from the WIDOWMAKER days. So I learned two songs and went in to play with them and as soon as I went "BAM" on the drums, Randy jumped two feet in the air. "We fucking got one! We got a fucking drummer!" He was jumping all over the place. You got a drummer!? I am in a band with an amazing guitarist and amazing bassist. In addition, the music was mostly written and let's not forget the masterful Don Airey on keyboards. (Editors note: Don Airey appears on Blizzard Of Ozz while Johnny Cook appears on Diary Of A Madman).

BraveWords.com: And the last time you saw Randy?

Kerslake: “The last time I saw him was in Shepperton Studios. He then went on the road and got killed. Bob and I were in Dallas Texas getting ready to start a Uriah Heep tour and we heard on the radio that he was killed. I got down and cried me eyes out. It just ripped us apart. He was such a lovely wonderful guy. He did not want to go on with Ozzy as he wanted to stay with us. I said 'No you have to. The album is going to go through the roof.' I wished I hadn't said it now as he would still be here. Fate and destiny are frightening things.”

BraveWords.com: What's your favourite piece of Randy music?

Kerslake: “There's so many. I loved the song ‘Diary Of A Madman’ as a whole. ‘Crazy Train’ is also a favourite. Randy could double track better than anyone, in one take. He would go and do it come back and say (mimics Randy) 'That was great fun.' His favourite drink was Golden Cadillac, which was a cocktail. It has Bailey's or Tia Maria and Vodka or something. His voice as he drank more would go deeper and deeper and we would make fun of him. He cracked me up. (laughs) God bless his soul.”

BraveWords.com: How would you describe his personality?

Kerslake: “Fabulous. So un-assuming. So talented and yet so willing to learn.”

BraveWords.com: How would you describe your relationship with Randy?

Kerslake: “He absolutely loved us. We were so close. He didn't want to go. We told him we were thrown out. He said he was going to leave the band as he did not want to leave us behind. I told him not to be stupid but thanks for the sentiment. We had written the albums that are going to make him very wealthy and famous. I said Randy should stay with him as he could leave whenever he wanted. Then we find out that after that year he was going to leave Ozzy's band as he had enough of him. He was sick of it. Ozzy's a liar. Bob and I know for a fact that Randy thought the world of us. He loved our talent as he was with us with Ozzy wasn't there. So how can Ozzy say that? He was up at the pub! Randy has to stay with Ozzy as it would have made him famous. And it did.”

BraveWords.com: Would you say that Blizzard and Diary are better than the Uriah Heep albums you did?

Kerslake: “To a point. I mean, when we did Demons And Wizards and The Magicians Birthday they were genius and management said 'It was great and you have to write more like that and you have to keep writing to get ‘betterized’.' (laughs). Our manager was our producer in the studio and he decided which ones we left on and which ones we take off. With Randy, Bob and me - we had total control in the studio and we knew what we were doing. We knew what to keep and what to leave off. Diary and Blizzard were genius records. Diary was the epitome of it all as the songs were just 'ON'. We set our way with Blizzard and made our point with Diary. As long as we had our freedom, we could have written another one like that. In was in us to do another. I can't explain the magic, it just happens.”

BraveWords.com: I think with Diary in particular, every song is strong enough to stand on its own.

Kerslake: “Exactly. You just hit it right on the head. We worked that way to make sure that was gonna happen. I said every song should be its own single if we wanted it to be. And that's the test of time. We were thinking quality as we did it.”

BraveWords.com: Any words to the fans of those two albums?

Kerslake: “I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. Without you, I would not have a job. Just remember those two albums fondly as we had fun making them, Randy, Bob, myself and Ozzy. Those albums were very successful and I am a very proud man. I just want all people to know that it was four people who made those records what they were. And it still hurts that I never got recognition from the industry by way of those gold and platinum awards.”

BraveWords.com: About 20 years ago, Rob Halford of JUDAS PRIEST was on Canadian television and they asked him to pick his favourite records. He picked Ace Of Spades by MOTÖRHEAD, Blackout by the SCORPIONS and Diary Of A Madman. He said Diary was perfection.

Kerslake: “Great. Nice one. That makes the heart feel good. It's like a silver pat on the back from the audience and a gold pat on the back from a colleague in the business. For both albums, Bob wrote the lyrics and he's an incredible lyricist. He knew what to write to fit to make it brilliant. It all happened so quickly and the material flowed. It was, to use a term, a supergroup, given what we had done up till that point, but there was no egos. A supergroup without egos.”
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le concert Speak of the Devil de 1982 va sortir en DVD en juillet. Brad Gillis à la guitare.
On July 17, Eagle Rock Entertainment will release "Speak Of The Devil" on DVD by OZZY OSBOURNE in North America.

This show was filmed at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater in California on June 12, 1982 as part of the delayed continuation of the "Diary Of A Madman" tour following the tragic death of Randy Rhoads a few months earlier. The audio has been digitally restored and remastered and is now available in DTS and Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound for the first time. "Speak Of The Devil" includes the classics "Mr. Crowley", "Over The Mountain", "Crazy Train", "Flying High Again", "Iron Man", "Paranoid", "Goodbye To Romance" and many more.

The concert is a perfect snapshot of Ozzy Osbourne's live performances in the eighties with dramatic staging and masses of energy with a setlist based around his first two solo albums and a few BLACK SABBATH classics. The lineup for this show features Ozzy Osbourne (vocals); Don Airey (keyboards); Tommy Aldridge (drums); Brad Gillis (guitar) and Rudy Sarzo (bass).

"Speak Of The Devil" track listing:

01. Over The Mountain
02. Mr Crowley
03. Crazy Train
04. Revelation (Mother Earth)
05. Steal Away (The Night)
06. Suicide Solution
07. Guitar / Drum Solo
08. Goodbye To Romance
09. I Don't Know
10. Believer
11. Flying High Again
12. Iron Man
13. Children Of The Grave
14. Paranoid
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Je ne sais si c'est la pochette du DVD que tu as posté, mais attention, ce n'est pas du tout l'équivalent en images de l'abum live du même nom sorti en 1982 (qui ne comportait que des reprises de BLACK SABBATH, et a été enregistré à New York). ;)
Jeto
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par Jeto »

ah Ozzy ! est un personnage qui a un caractère très beauf et tres américain ( malgré qui sont a la base anglais ! )
La vieillesse et l'abus de drogue et alcool lui rend mou sur scène ! ( d’ailleurs la science c'est intéresse a lui ! )
Mais il reste un grand chanteur ! au quel il a crée de grand chef d'oeuvre ! avec black sabbath et en solo !
et il a reussi a s'entouré de plusieurs artiste !
GO ! GO ! Power Ranger !!!!
Répondre