Whitesnake - Good to be Bad

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

WHITESNAKE are hoping to start recording songs later in the year for a late spring/early summer 2007 release, according to frontman David Coverdale.

Coverdale recently put the finishing touches on the vocals for the four new songs that the band will be adding to their upcoming double live album, tentatively due later in the year. The set is currently being assembled and the group are preparing to begin the mixing process. If all goes well, WHITESNAKE may even perform one of the songs on their upcoming tour, which is scheduled to kick off in early May in Japan. European dates will follow through early July. At the moment, no U.S. shows have been scheduled.

According to Coverdale, three of the new songs are "balls-to-ze-walls rockers" while one is a "mid-tempo power ballad." Coverdale is also tentatively planning on releasing a video compilation featuring all the WHITESNAKE clips, the COVERDALE/PAGE videos and as-yet-undisclosed "not-so-well-known" footage.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

:o :hail: :tenor: :rhapsody: :fete: :beerbang: :tata: :merci:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ça doit expliquer pourquoi Aldrich n'est pas retourné avec Dio.

Cool en tout cas!
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils ont choisi le nom de l'album :
WHITESNAKE has set "Good to be Bad" as the title of its forthcoming studio album, tentatively due next summer. A 20th anniversary reissue of the multi-platinum "1987" album (featuring a bonus DVD) is expected in the spring.
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Excellente nouvelle :rock:

Pour les autres musiciens, toujours Beach, Aldridge, Drury ?
Et avec Marco Mendoza, ça serait bien cool aussi.
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Non, c'est Terrana maintenant !
:diable:
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Terrana ferai un excellent batteur pour Whitesnake.
sinon très bonne nouvelle pour l'album.
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
duxxyuk
Black in Mind
Black in Mind

Message par duxxyuk »

lelite a écrit ::o :hail: :tenor: :rhapsody: :fete: :beerbang: :tata: :merci:
je suis completement d'accord !
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
"Wasted days and sleepless nights"
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Quant à Adrian Vandenberg, il est pas près de revenir... il expose ses tableaux maintenant !! J'ai lu ça sur Blabbermouth !!! Y'en a même un dans les commentaires qui dit que son fils de 3 ans, il peint mieux que lui ! :D
:riff:
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

les 4 titres bonus sur le live laissent augurer du meilleur pour l'album ! :rock:
en priant pour une tournee en france...
dans le rockhard du mois le dave parle d'une hypothetique tournee avec le priest ! :,( :,( :,( :,(
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une nouvelle interview de Doug Aldrich qui parle du nouvel album du Serpent Blanc, du processus de composition, etc. :

:pointer: http://web.telia.com/~u43123410/mfintervju212.html
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ça devrait sortir vers le mois d'octobre, et Coverdale est de nouveau en contact avec Glenn Hughes, affaire à suivre...
"I am thrilled, erect nipples an' all, with the new songs [for the upcoming WHITESNAKE album, tentatively titled 'Good to be Bad'] and very excited to be presenting them to [the fans] later this year. SPV's [Records] wishlist is for an October release, so we're not having to pressure ourselves with too extreme a deadline. God willing, those days be gone. As far as touring, it appears this will also be late summer, as the ENTIRE WORLD is out there on the road thro' the summer, doing their very best to seduce y'all. My U.S. agent told me that every single amphitheatre in every major city in the States has a 'name' act headlining every night of the week this season... So unless any significant touring opportunity presents itself I think we'll concentrate on making a cracking record that will make us all proud...

"I was talking with Doug [Aldrich, WHITESNAKE guitarist] recently that I was thinking that some of the new [WHITESNAKE] songs could use some of Glenn's [Hughes, Coverdale's ex-DEEP PURPLE bandmate] extraordinary singing, but, just a thought at this time. I haven't discussed anything with him. We shall have to see how that goes, so please don’t be holding me to anything. Glenn and I were in touch recently, with him telling me about his tour in Russia. He tells me there is great interest in a DEEP PURPLE Mk. 3 reunion over there."
Fonz
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Fonz »

Des news sur cette affaire ??? :(
NASHVILLE PUSSY, Jack Daniels and Gibson !
[color=red]Chacal[/color] a écrit :Putain que j'aimerais être un trve comme toi Fonz :,(
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

A priori hier le groupe aurait dû jouer à Helsinki mais le show n'a pas pu se faire car du matos était toujours coincé en Italie suite à leur prestation des GODS of Metal (dont la set-list est l suivante :

Dr. Feelgood
Shout at the Devil
Looks that Kill
Wild Side
Knock 'Em Dead Kid
Live Wire
Home Sweet Home
Same Ol' Situation
Louder than Hell
Girls Girls Girls
Sick Love Song
Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
Primal Scream
Kickstart My Heart

Rappel :
Anarchy in the U.K.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

painkillerqueen a écrit :A priori hier le groupe aurait dû jouer à Helsinki mais le show n'a pas pu se faire car du matos était toujours coincé en Italie suite à leur prestation des GODS of Metal (dont la set-list est l suivante :

Dr. Feelgood
Shout at the Devil
Looks that Kill
Wild Side
Knock 'Em Dead Kid
Live Wire
Home Sweet Home
Same Ol' Situation
Louder than Hell
Girls Girls Girls
Sick Love Song
Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
Primal Scream
Kickstart My Heart

Rappel :
Anarchy in the U.K.
Hein de quoi ? Whitesnake ils ont joué à la place de Motley ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Ah merde j'ai loupé WHITESNAKE aux Gods, apparemment la set list avait l'air d'être fait que d'inédits :D
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On les confond ! :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

:oops: :D
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Côté boulette, ça bat Dime et sa news de Diamond Head dans le topic sur King Diamond.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

t'es sévère là Tony :D
Tony Le Pouilleux

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Il y a une quand même une sévère différence causée par un manque de connaissance et une ressemblance entre les deux noms et ta bévue, petite.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Fonz
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Fonz »

Elle parlait peut-être de la batterie de Tommy ALDRIDGE qui était, elle, au Gods avec THIN LIZZY ! :)
NASHVILLE PUSSY, Jack Daniels and Gibson !
[color=red]Chacal[/color] a écrit :Putain que j'aimerais être un trve comme toi Fonz :,(
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Coverdale a un peu de mal à avancer sur ce nouvel album, ça fait 2 fois que des ours (!) s'immiscent dans sa propriété au Nevada :D
WHITESNAKE/ex-DEEP PURPLE frontman David Coverdale, who has lived on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, Nevada for 22 years, recently described an encounter with "a huge black bear," who came close to entering the Coverdale residence in search of food. A second incident where a bear actually entered Coverdale's house is recounted in the singer's latest online update:

"Yes, it appears we have a very real problem. This was a different, much bigger bear... I estimate 450-pounder. He broke into the swimming pool, took a swim, mind you...cool as you like, broke out thro' another window, broke into a guest bedroom. Fortunately the guest left this morning, but, unfortunately, left the sliding glass door open. This is where the bear came in. I was in my office on the same floor, thank God, when Jaz [David's son Jasper] burst in saying he'd heard something in the pool. I paged the house for my assistant Mikey, grabbed an air horn canister and ran out of my office just as the bear's head came out of the room. Jesus, he was big... I ran toward him screaming, firing off the air horn and shocked the buggery out of him... He turned and scarpered out the way he came. I chased him into the garden and saw his size... OMIGOD! Thank God he ran off... no way was I gonna wrestle this bugger! Anyway, we had a SWAT team over to go thro' the house and gardens just checking everything out. Apparently, there is a great deal of bear activity in the area...more than ever. Unfortunately, they are coming down from higher ground for water and food. After all, this was/is their environment, so I can understand, but once humans move in, that's when tragedy can occur. We now have a big bear trap in the garden. Man, this is surreal. We are still in MAJOR lockdown at the ol' Coverdale residence... For some reason, I don't think these guys care for rock. I have been trying to record for the last three days and something happens to prevent me! Maybe they're DURAN fans, or something!"
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Ah bah voilà...On sait où est passé Gaetan!
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

Tain comment Coverdale il fait trop son Blackoum :o
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
Répondre