Into Eternity (melodeath / progressif, Canada)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Si jamais il y a des fans de ce groupe canadien de prog extrême tout piné de la tête :D Avec chant death de bourrin et chant clair "pop", le contraste est très marqué.
J'aime bien perso, c'est frais, mais il paraît qu'ils ont pas mal changé le line-up ces derniers temps...

Leur troisième album The Scattering of Ashes sort ces jours-ci.

Pour écouter à quoi ça ressemble :pointer: http://www.myspace.com/officialintoeternity

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Le concept à l'air cool, curieux d'écouter . :)
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Ouai :/ , j'aime pas trop la batterie, à fond les ballons sans breaks .. apparemment ils tournent avec le gigantour .
AlexA
Diablesse in disguise
Diablesse in disguise

Message par AlexA »

Un peu trop de passages "pop" à mon goût, mais ca se laisse écouter !!
Un seul extrait du dernier album ça fait leger pour se faire une idée générale tout de même.. :( même si c'est le titre en entier.. faut voir els autres

Si je le vois a la Fnac et qu'il est en écoute, je me pencherai sur les écouteurs et je verrai si je prends. :)

PS : J'aime beaucoup la pochette en tout cas !! :up:
Délicate Bourrine inside
AlexA a écrit :y a Picard, et c'est déjà épluché !! :-D
Chacal a écrit : si tu parles de Bib, on dit pas épluché, on dit décaloté :°
Clo
Moinix
Moinix

Message par Clo »

pareil, j'adore la pochette :) :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

AlexA a écrit :Un peu trop de passages "pop" à mon goût, mais ca se laisse écouter !!
Un seul extrait du dernier album ça fait leger pour se faire une idée générale tout de même.. :( même si c'est le titre en entier.. faut voir els autres

Si je le vois a la Fnac et qu'il est en écoute, je me pencherai sur les écouteurs et je verrai si je prends. :)

PS : J'aime beaucoup la pochette en tout cas !! :up:
Mon album préféré d'eux est Dead or Dreaming, mais il a la qualité et le défaut d'être hyper varié, ça passe du coq à l'ane :) Buried in Oblivion est plus puissant, mieux produit et plus mature, mais moins aventureux aussi.
'fin faut aimer les passages "pop" parce qu'il y en a pas mal :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe est de retour, plusieurs années après le départ de Stu Block pour Iced Earth. Il est remplacé par une chanteuse.
The biggest news from Into Eternity in years arrived today. The unique Canadian band is finally releasing a new album, seven years after The Incurable Tragedy. Yes, it has been that long already. Since then, the progressive metallers faced line-up changes, the most relevant being that they lost vocalist Stuart "Stu" Block to Iced Earth. The new vocalist is Amanda Kiernan. There is also guitarist Matthew Cuthbertson and drummer Bryan Newbury accompanying founder Tim Roth and bassist Troy Bleich. The next step for the group is the release of the new album Sirens this fall via Kolony Records.

Into Eternity commented: "At long last, we have some good news for you all! Our new album, Sirens, is completely finished and we couldn't be happier with the results. We're pleased to announce Into Eternity has inked a new record contract with Kolony Records! Thanks to Mr. Lorenzo Marchello for signing our band. Thank you to Joann, Amanda and the staff at Extreme Management Group for hammering out this new record deal for us. Thank you to our booking agent Rock the Nation U.S.A. for your support. With these new compositions, fans can expect to go on an epic journey of music and vocal melodies intertwined with aggression. Some of our very best moments and melodies are going to be represented on this new record. We are excited for our friends and fans to hear it!"

"Here at Kolony Records, we're extremely excited about the signing of Into Eternity. I've been a fan of the band for many years now," added label owner, Lorenzo Marchello. "Kolony Records is a young label, but we have already launched several top-quality newcomer bands like Be'lakor, Persefone and Secrets Of The Sky. Into Eternity is the biggest band we have on our roster, and we're sure we can give them that day-to-day kind of collaboration they are looking for. We can't wait to start working on the band's new album release!"

The band will be actively touring worldwide in support of its upcoming 2015 release. Stay tuned for more information on Sirens, out later this year on Kolony Records.

Can Into Eternity deliver the goods? Fingers crossed.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Into Eternity

Message par Everflow »

3 ans après, du son (mal produit mais sympa) :
Progressive metallers Into Eternity have surprised everyone but premiering a brand new song. The Canadian band also announced their first new album in ten years. The Incurable Tragedy released back in 2008 was their last album still with Stu Block (who left to join Iced Earth) in their ranks. Into Eternity is now fronted by Amanda Kiernan (The Order Of Chaos). The Sirens will be released on August 3rd and the first single "Fringes Of Psychosis" is the first advance track available. Are you excited about Into Eternity's return?

The song features solos from ex-Megadeth guitarist Glenn Drover and vocal performances by Eyam vocalist Chuck Labossier.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Into Eternity

Message par Everflow »

Après son départ d'Iced Earth, Stu Block revient à la maison. Le groupe aura donc 2 chanteurs.
Vocalist Stu Block has announced his permanent return to his pre-ICED EARTH band INTO ETERNITY.

Block, who left INTO ETERNITY in 2011 and was replaced by Amanda Kiernan, broke the news of his official reunion with his former bandmates two days after he performed live with them at the Loud As Hell festival in Drumheller, Alberta, Canada (see video below).

Earlier today (Monday, August 2), Stu took to his social media to share the following message: "What an amazing time with @into_eternity_official at the @loudashellfestival !! I had such a killer time with my brothers Matt, Tim, Troy and Bryan and sister from another mister Amanda!!

"Soooooo I'm sure you are all speculating if I will be coming back to INTO ETERNITY permanently and the answer is............YES!!! I will be coming back sharing lead vocal duties with the amazing Amanda Kiernan!

"The insane talent that is in this band needs to be showcased to the world again through new recordings and some touring.

"We will be working hard on new music and refining the live show to perfection for you to enjoy. We have LOTS of exciting things coming within the next few months! We can't wait!!!"
Répondre