Graham Bonnet Band + Alcatrazz

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Graham Bonnet Band + Alcatrazz

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Un an plus tard, le groupe se sépare en 2 versions, le groupe actuel se séparant de Graham Bonnet pour le remplacer par Doogie White.
De son côté Bonnet va bien sûr lancer un nouveau line-up... c'est son groupe après tout.
raham Bonnet says that he will "still be recording and performing with ALCATRAZZ" despite the fact that he has parted ways with the musicians who performed with him on the band's latest album, "Born Innocent".

Earlier today, ALCATRAZZ members Jimmy Waldo, Joe Stump, Gary Shea and Mark Benquechea issued a statement saying that will be joined by singer Doogie White (RAINBOW, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST) for all their 2021 touring. The announcement came less than a month after Bonnet said that he was "no longer affiliated" with ALCATRAZZ's manager Giles Lavery." At the time, the other ALCATRAZZ members shot back, saying that they were "still represented" by Lavery and blasting Bonnet for "dictat[ing] to us who our collective or individual manager may or may not be."

Earlier today, Bonnet released the following statement via his social media:

"Hey everyone! Graham here. I've received some messages this morning in reference to the press release by my former band members and feel compelled to address them here rather than respond individually.

"Just to be clear, I will still be recording and performing with ALCATRAZZ. I am the founder and main songwriter and have been since the band's inception in '83.

"I'm currently in the studio finishing up the third GRAHAM BONNET BAND album and once delivered, I will begin working on a new ALCATRAZZ record.

"I'll be announcing the incredible new ALCATRAZZ line-up in the spring and can't wait to take this show on the road! See you then!"

When Waldo, Stump, Shea and Benquechea announced that they were working with White, they vowed to put on "an explosive live show featuring all of the ALCATRAZZ classics that you know, plus added selections from Doogie's work with RAINBOW and MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST/TEMPLE OF ROCK." They also floated the possibility of "a couple [of] new songs as well."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

C'est du délire.... Je comprends pas sérieux, c'est Bonnet qui réforme le groupe, il va rechercher Gary shea le bassiste d'époque, ils sortent un album qui franchement a de la gueule et un an après à peine c'est déjà le bordel !
Qu'est ce que ça peut le gonfler ces conneries ! Les mecs ça fait 50 piges qu'ils sont dans le business et ils arrivent encore à se prendre le chou à leurs âges ?
Putain faut pas deconner merde !
Je suis vraiment dégouté...
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Y'a peut être un problème avec Bonnet. Il est plus au casting du dernier MSG, contrairement aux autres chanteurs.
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Y'a toujours eu des problèmes avec Bonnet. Il faut dire aussi qu'il a souvent joué avec des types aux caractères compliqués (Blackmore, Malmsteen, Schenker), donc lui même ça doit pas le rendre des plus faciles. Mais déjà à l'époque de Rainbow ce n'était pas simple.

Quoiqu'il en soit, un Alcatrazz sans Bonnet ça n'a aucun sens... Et Doogie White, toujours là pour jouer les seconds couteaux...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ses musiciens changent très souvent, dans les faits...

Il a quand même posté un communiqué dans lequel il n'attaque pas (trop) ses anciens collègues, et se dit ami de Doogie White qu'il a récemment croisé dans MSG.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Son nouveau line-up... est celui de 2012. Avec Mark Zonder et Don Airey quand même.

Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Jeff Loomis rejoint Graham Bonnet dans Alcatrazz, intéressant.
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est très étonnant, et rafraichissant. Bonnet sait attirer le haut niveau (cf Mark Zonder).
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Oui, j'ai très hâte d'entendre le résultat.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Retour au Graham Bonnet Band (qui a encore changé de batteur...).
Le nouveau single a une saveur de Rainbow très plaisante!
The Graham Bonnet Band has announced the upcoming release of a new studio album, Day Out In Nowhere, on May 13. Today, the band has unveiled the first single and video from the album, "Imposter".

Watch the video below, and pre-order/save Day Out In Nowhere on CD/LP/Digital here.

Graham is joined by long-time bandmates Beth-Ami Heavenstone (bass) and Conrado Pesinato (guitar) on this new opus, as well as keyboardist Alessandro Bertoni and drummer Shane Gaalaas. Day Out In Nowhere also sees performance and co-writing guest appearances from Jeff Loomis (Arch Enemy, Nevermore), John Tempesta (The Cult, White Zombie), Mike Tempesta (Powerman5000), Roy Z (Halford, Bruce Dickinson) and Don Airey (Deep Purple, Rainbow), to name a few.

Explains Bonnet of the new album, “Similar to the first two [Graham Bonnet Band] albums, it will reflect different eras of my career, but with a contemporary twist. I’m also delighted to be playing with the original members of the Graham Bonnet Band: Beth-Ami Heavenstone who has been my constant partner (on and off stage) since meeting back in 2012 and guitarist Conrado Pesinato, who’s innate musical style elicits some of my best songwriting. Conrado and Beth-Ami also produced this record which made the process seamless.”

Graham Bonnet is a hard rock legend with a pedigree to back that statement up. His solo offerings and stints with Rainbow, MSG, Alcatrazz, and Impellitteri prove he is one of the finest rock vocalists and songwriters of his generation. From his late 60's into his 70's, Graham has written and recorded three of the best albums he’s ever done, including a reunion album with Graham Bonnet’s Alcatrazz called Born Innocent in 2020, along with two regal, rocking and yet irresistibly sophisticated records with his cherished Graham Bonnet Band. The Book, which was met with zeal by fans the world over, arrived in 2016, followed by the well loved "Meanwhile, Back in the Garage" in 2018.

It is with this elegant late-career outfit, The Graham Bonnet Band, that this consummate powerhouse of a vocalist and charmer of a frontman brings us Day Out In Nowhere, set to be released through Frontiers Records on May 13. Expect Graham to hit the tour trail with his usual passion and energy combining the classics with some new gems.

"Day Out In Nowhere will be the Graham Bonnet Band's third release with Frontiers Music Srl, following the well-received and critically praised The Book and Meanwhile, Back In The Garage.

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Bien sympa ce titre! :rock:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un titre qui sonne frais.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sa nouvelle version d'Alcatrazz (en concurrence avec celles des autres anciens membres) inclut non seulement Jeff Loomis, mais également Van Williams de Nevermore.
Hey all! Graham here. I have very exciting news that I’m delighted to share with you today! Behind the scene’s, Graham Bonnet’s Alcatrazz has been diligently working on material for an upcoming album and it is with tremendous pride and pleasure that we announce, Jeff Loomis Nevermore bandmate…….. on drums, the one and only Van Williams! Van is spectacular; so powerful and dynamic, an absolute machine! Melding my legacy sound with a modern feel is exhilarating. I’m so inspired by this band’s creativity. We are so looking forward to Alcatrazz 2.0 and Jeff, Van and I plan to bring you the ultimate metal experience.
Répondre