Graham Bonnet Band + Alcatrazz

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est pas vraiment une reformation d'Alcatrazz, pas de Malmsteen, pas de Steve Vai, mais Graham Bonnet réutilise le nom du groupe...
"We know that there is already a rumor about ALCATRAZZ circulating on the internet. Yes, we have to admit that there is a project to form new ALCATRAZZ involving Graham, Howie Simon (guitar), Glenn Sobel (drums) and Tim Luce (bass). The official name is ALCATRAZZ FEATURING GRAHAM BONNET, and it is not the reunion of the ALCATRAZZ perhaps you all know very well. Graham is truly hoping to tour Japan with this new band. When any activity of this project is confirmed, it'll definitely be on this page. So keep your fingers crossed!

"On a side note, Graham has been invited by Don Airey to join the recording of Don's new solo album and sing some tracks. Also, as for the ELEKTRIC ZOO recordings, the vocal tracks are now half way done. Rest assured that it is progressing.'
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
chou62
Traveler in Time
Traveler in Time

alcatrazz

Message par chou62 »

j'ai tourjours aime se groupe je suis grahman depuis le debut de sa carrierre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe va travailler à nouveau avec Russ Ballard, le compositeur de "Since You've Been Gone".
ALCATRAZZ, featuring singer GRAHAM BONNET (ex-RAINBOW, MSG, IMPELLITTERI), has issued the following update:

"Alcatrazz have successfully completed the New York gigs and are working on materials for the new album. Russ Ballard, the composer of 'Since You Been Gone', has written a great, new song especially for Alcatrazz. The band is also looking to do more shows for fans in the U.S. and the other countries. For booking inquiries, email@bonnetrocks.com."

Alcatrazz recently performed a handful of US live dates with SEVEN WITCHES - check out a BraveWords.com Photo Gallery at this location.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Graham Bonnet et Alcatrazz

Message par Everflow »

Les 2 premiers albums solo de Bonnet sont réédités très bientôt :

U.K. label Voiceprint will release legendary hard rock singer Graham Bonnet's (RAINBOW, MSG, ALCATRAZZ, IMPELLITTERI) first two solo albums — "Graham Bonnet" and "No Bad Habits" — on CD in October and November, respectively.

"Graham Bonnet" was released on CD in 1987, coupled with "Line Up", in Japan, but it has been an out-of-print, rare collector's item for many years. "No Bad Habits" has never been officially released on CD.

Voiceprint has also issued the J21 album "Yellow Mind -Blue Mind", featuring Graham on two tracks, "The Truth Behind The Veil" and "The Edge of Now".
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une p'tite interview :

http://www.braingell.com/?p=11467
Bruce Forrest of Braingell Radio recently conducted an interview with legendary hard rock singer Graham Bonnet (RAINBOW, MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP, ALCATRAZZ, IMPELLITTERI). A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

Braingell Radio: How did you come to Ritchie Blackmore's attention? Was there an audition process or did you pretty much get the gig from the get-go based upon your vocal style?

Bonnet: He was listening to tapes of lots of bands, and he happened to come across one of my songs. Ritchie auditioned 80 singers and he heard me signing THE MARBLES' "Only One Woman" and asked how to get a hold of me. It just happened that Roger Glover was working with a friend of mine, Micky Moody, and he give him my telephone number. I had to audition with a song name "Mistreated", which I had to learn, because I didn't know RAINBOW songs. I actually didn't know who RAINBOW was or even what kind of music they played.

Braingell Radio: How much artistic freedom did you have during the recording of RAINBOW's "Down to Earth"? Did you write all the lyrics?

Bonnet: What I did on that record was interpret Roger Glover's melodies to my own style and interpreted it my way. Roger wrote the words but the melodies were mine, more so than his. He guided me all the way and he was easy to work with because metal music was very new to me.

Braingell Radio: What resulted in your departure from RAINBOW?

Bonnet: We were rehearsing in Copenhagen, and [RAINBOW drummer] Cozy Powell had left the band, and we had to start over with a new drummer, named Bobby Rondinelli. There seemed to be a lack of interest in rehearsing. [Keyboardist] Don Airey said he had enough, and was going to leave the band. I said, "If you are going to leave, then so am I…" So I went home to Los Angeles, and they called me up and wanted me to return to the band. They asked me to sing the songs I liked, and have another vocalist sing the songs I didn't. I didn't want to be in a band with two singers and the fun of the band was gone. Eventually Don Airey left and the band fell apart after a couple of years.

Braingell Radio: An opportunity to join forces with [Michael] Schenker came next. Did you choose to push your solo career aside because this was more of a financially rewarding opportunity? Or was it more to your personal musical liking?

Bonnet: I joined MSG because I thought it would be a challenge and my friend Cozy Powell was in the band He was the person who asked me to join the band, because they wanted to fire the signer [Gary Barden]. Michael was nervous to ask me so Cozy asked him to ask me, at the Country Club in Reseda. What it became for me was an opportunity for us write songs for the first time.

Braingell Radio: From MSG you formed ALCATRAZZ. [Yngwie] Malmsteen and [Steve] Vai were the band's guitarists. Counting in Schenker and Blackmore, we are definitely talking a level of ego here. As a vocalist and frontman, how does one battle their beliefs/opinions [you] against those that probably feel they are always right [the guitarist]? Was there a lot of friction within these pairings?

Bonnet: No, I never had any battles with how the music should be as long as they had at least a 10-minute guitar solo in every song!

Braingell Radio: What plans are in store right now for the future? I know you are hitting up Japan and Italy. Is this solo or as ALCATRAZZ?

Bonnet: ALCATRAZZ has toured Japan, but not Italy yet. We are hoping to be in America and Europe soon.. We are also starting work on a new CD.

Braingell Radio: Who is with you in ALCATRAZZ?

Bonnet: [Guitarist] Howie Simon and [bassist] Tim Luce are in the band. [Drummer] Jeff Bowders is in the band at the moment. He has a commitment to Paul Gilbert's new tour. A possible well-known drummer may be joining ALCATRAZZ soon.
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

La tournée se limite pour l'instant à l'Amérique du Sud, mais le groupe a livré un sympathique recueil mêlant répertoires du groupe, RAINBOW et M.S.G. au Monsters Of Rock Cruise à la mi-Mars dernière :

Dimanche 17 Mars 2013 :
Spoiler
01) Assault Attack [Michael Schenker Group]
02) Too Young to Die, Too Drunk to Live
03) God Blessed Video
04) Stand in Line [Impellitteri]
05) Big Foot
06) Jet To Jet
07) Hiroshima Mon Amour
08) Dancer [Michael Schenker Group]
09) Since You Been Gone [Russ Ballard]
10) Lost in Hollywood [Rainbow]
Lundi 18 Mars 2013 :
Spoiler
01) Jet To Jet
02) Island in the Sun
03) God Blessed Video
04) Love's No Friend
05) Skyfire
06) Kree Nakoorie (Hiroshima
07) Will You Be Home Tonight
08) Desert Song [Michael Schenker Group]
09) All Night Long [Rainbow]
10) Since You Been Gone [Russ Ballard]
11) Lost in Hollywood [Rainbow]

Sans oublier sa participation aux 3 dates japonaises exclusives sur la mini-tournée "Voices Of Rainbow" en compagnie de Joe Lynn Turner et Doogie White, mais pas encore mis la main sur le programme joué pour le moment :

When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

putain !!! :wow:

ça fait plaisir d'avoir des news du père Bonnet qui n'est plus tout jeune !!! j'ai son site en favori mais j'y vais vraiment rarement !!!
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

3 dates en Espagne en novembre pour Graham Bonnet.

Jueves 13 Noviembre 2014 – BARCELONA, Bikini.
Viernes 14 Noviembre 2014 – MADRID, Caracol.
Sábado 15 Noviembre 2014 – BILBAO-BILBO (Bizkaia), Backstage.

Il a tourné en Angleterre en mars avec une set list exclusivement basée sur du RAINBOW.

Et une petite pépite, Graham en 1969, avec son premier groupe, les Marbles.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voici son groupe actuel :
Vocalist Graham Bonnet (Rainbow, Michael Schenker Group, Impellitteri, Alcatrazz) has unveiled his new group, Graham Bonnet Band. Currently making preparations for a 2015 tour, the Graham Bonnet Band is a four-piece hard rock outfit that also features guitarist Conrado Pesinato and bassist Beth-Ami Heavenstone. The band will showcase many acclaimed songs spanning Bonnet's illustrious career as well as new compositions from the band's forthcoming studio album.

Bonnet stated "It has been a while since I last released a full-length album, but this band is the perfect group of musicians to do just that. We also are planning on getting out there and performing live all over the world in 2015 and beyond."

Graham Bonnet Band is currently in the studio working on new material.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le père Bonnet fouille également dans ses tiroirs, à l'occasion de la sortie de cet album inédit de 1975, soit juste avant son intégration dans Rainbow.
Pochette classe garantie. :D
As previously reported, the former Rainbow singer Graham Bonnet formed a new band. Now he will release a previously unheard album from 1975 as the first part of the newly launched "Graham Bonnet Archive" series. Private I - The Archives Vol. One is available digitally from January 22nd via iTunes and all other major digital media outlets.

Private I - The Archives Vol. One contains previously unreleased solo material recorded in 1975 following his departure from The Marbles and before he replaced Ronnie James Dio in Rainbow in 1979.

Tracks:
01. Here Comes The Rain
02. What's This 'Ere Then
03. Private Eye
04. Let Me Off This Time / Saturday's Gone
05. Back-Row In The Stalls
06. She May Not Be Much To Look At
07. Ade's Song
08. Mamma Mine
09. Relaxae (Jazz Me)
10. Don't Drink The Water
11. Dreams (Out In The Forest)
12. We're Free
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le Graham Bonnet band prévoit de sortir un 2 titres et tournera en juin avec le Michael Schenker's Temple Of Rock :
The first release from the band will be a 2-song EP titled My Kingdom Come, the title track being written by none other than Russ Ballard, who has had a long association with Graham dating back to Rainbow's Down To Earth (Since You've Been Gone) and Graham's own Line-Up solo outing from 1981 (S.O.S, Liar).

Graham says: "It's really great to have Russ contribute a song on our first release as a new band, I have a great history with him, having recorded several of his songs for bands and projects i have been involved in over the years.”

Additionally, the track features renowned progressive rock/metal drummer Mark Zonder (Warlord/ex-Fates Warning) performing all drum duties.

The other track on offer, a full original band composition titled "The Mirror Lies", is a powerful song that will certainly please fans of Graham's celebrated career in hard rock.

The EP (mixed and mastered by Alessandro Del Vecchio) will be released in time for the Japanese tour the band are undertaking this coming June with Michael Schenker's Temple Of Rock. And as a special treat for fans of Graham and Michael's 1982 MSG release Assault Attack, Graham will be joining Michael's band for a song or two from that album on each date of the tour.

Graham adds: "We know that this record holds a very special place for many fans, especially in Japan , so this will make the debut shows of the new band even more special.”

Bookings are coming in for Graham's new band which will see the group touring extensively over the next year in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the US. Meanwhile, in May Graham will be partaking in the Living Legends Of Rock tour of the Czech Republic , Russia and the Ukraine, alongside John Lawton (Uriah Heep) and Dan McCafferty (Nazareth).
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Si seulement Schenker pouvait le réembaucher. :mad:

Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Il n'y a jamais eu de concerts pour Assault Attack...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

mimimimimimimimimimi a écrit :Il n'y a jamais eu de concerts pour Assault Attack...
le fameux live à Reading "surprise surprise" avec le retour de Gary Barden en remplacement dernière mite de Bonnet.
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Oui mais là encore rien de Assault Attack n'a été joué.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
zepforce
Disciple of the Watch
Disciple of the Watch

Message par zepforce »

mimimimimimimimimimi a écrit :Il n'y a jamais eu de concerts pour Assault Attack...

juste 2 .
lors du deuxieme ,Bonnet bourré a sortie un roadie des coulisse et a dit que c'etait lui qui joué les solos du schenk.
viré le lendemain et rappel de gary Barden ,pas rancunnier.
zepforce
Disciple of the Watch
Disciple of the Watch

Message par zepforce »

mimimimimimimimimimi a écrit :Oui mais là encore rien de Assault Attack n'a été joué.
ben si .
"rock you to the ground" ,annoncé commmme etant "heavy blues".
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Les 2 titres du GBD sont en écoute :

https://www.reverbnation.com/grahambonn ... ium=widget

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le batteur (temporaire?) sur ces titres n'est autre que le fantastique Mark Zonder (WARLORD, ex-FATES WARNING).

Ils sont bien accrocheurs d'ailleurs, je suis étonné du résultat :up:
La première chanson est celle écrite par Russ Ballard, comme évoqué plus haut dans le topic.

Ok je veux le voir sur scène désormais. :mad:

La première partie de MSG au Japon (Rainbow et Alcatrazz au programme) :

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Mark Zonder sera de la partie pour le futur album du Graham Bonnet Band prévu pour début 2016 chez Frontiers Music.

Pierre Desproges
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Il joue quoi live ?
J'ai vu des setlists au Japon, et y a que 9 titres :scratch:
Il joue à Londres quand j'y serai en fevrier.
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Gandalf a écrit :Il joue quoi live ?
J'ai vu des setlists au Japon, et y a que 9 titres :scratch:
Il joue à Londres quand j'y serai en fevrier.
Normal il ouvrait pour Michael Shenker....
En T.A généralement il joue pas mal de titre de son album avec Rainbow, des trucs solos, un ou deux titres d'Alcatrazz et plus rarement du M.S.G. Jamais de Impelleteri en revanche.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

Quelques soient les titres qu'il chante, le problème est plutôt ou il en est vocalement. Le petit apercu qu'on a eu au BYH 2014 m'a laissé dubitatif.
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Bon ben si zéro Impellitteri, sans moi alors. J'eus espéré un titre au moins. :(
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Gandalf a écrit :Bon ben si zéro Impellitteri, sans moi alors. J'eus espéré un titre au moins. :(
Il faudrait déjà trouver le guitariste qui a le niveau d'interpréter son répertoire..... et il ne s'entoure pas toujours des meilleurs...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Répondre