Come back de RATT ou pas..

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

J'attends impatiemment RATT'S CARLOS CAVAZO.
LEMETAL & LEPOGNON !!!!
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
heavy76
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par heavy76 »

Très bonne nouvelle! :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

RATT (sans Blotzer) s'est donc remis à écrire des chansons :
Stephen Pearcy says that the recently reunited RATT is working on its first new music since 2010's "Infestation" album.

The singer, who will release a new solo disc called "Smash" at the end of this month, told Josh Rundquist (a.k.a. That Drummer Guy) on Thursday (January 5): "Warren [DeMartini, RATT guitarist] and I already demoing up some RATT music for, you know, what's going on this year. So who knows? Maybe we'll try to get a record started for RATT. In a year, it's been, like, what? Six years now by now, or something, seven years, since 'Infestation'. I guess… I don't know how long it's been. It took ten years to do that. [Laughs] But that's a whole another animal in itself."

He continued: "With my solo stuff, I have a tendency to go into another place that I'm not expected to with the RATT audience. But we'll see what happens. What we're dealing with now is kind of interesting.

"But with 'Smash', I really was able to, out of all my solo records, really get into something cool. And it was a sobering place. It's made it even better."

RATT's current lineup includes Pearcy and DeMartini alongside bassist Juan Croucier. Joining them in the group's latest incarnation is former QUIET RIOT guitarist Carlos Cavazo, who played on "Infestation".
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

putain c'est un bordel pas possible

je comprends vraiment pas comment c parti en live après l'excellent "infestation", là cette fois j'espère vraiment qu'ils vont refaire un album de la même trempe et pas tout gacher encore une fois !!!
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Dave a écrit :putain c'est un bordel pas possible

je comprends vraiment pas comment c parti en live après l'excellent "infestation", là cette fois j'espère vraiment qu'ils vont refaire un album de la même trempe et pas tout gacher encore une fois !!!
En attendant un album solo de S.Pearcy sort le 27 janvier ;)
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le cirque reprend : Warren DeMartini a été viré, et du coup l'autre guitariste Cavazo se barre également. :lol:
The new breed of RATT, led by founding members vocalist Stephen Pearcy and bassist Juan Croucier, will relaunch its well-storied hard rock brand this summer with a teaser of tour dates that foreshadow a schedule that will keep the band busy through the end of the year.

While RATT has evolved over several decades and endured various incarnations, this "new breed" of RATT promises to bring a renewed energy to the band.

"We have not had an all-original-member lineup since 1991, and sadly with the passing of Robbin Crosby, that chapter is over," said Pearcy. "However, if you still want to see the original band, there are many videos on YouTube and other places for fans to enjoy. That was a great band, but I guarantee that the new breed of RATT that we put on stage every night will be in your face, energized and fully engaged. Simply put, the band our fans deserve."

The new RATT promises to deliver a show heavy in the hits from the band's biggest albums which have sold over 20 million copies worldwide. Being one of the original Sunset Strip hard rock bands of the '80s, RATT began its infestation with the quadruple-platinum debut "Out of The Cellar". The band continues to grow its global fanbase to this day, as new fans discover RATT through streaming services like Spotify, songs in movies and new youth-oriented TV shows. The band is planning new tracks for 2019, along with a worldwide tour in support of "Out of The Cellar"'s 30th anniversary.

"Naturally, we are excited for the future of RATT," declared Croucier. "Our long-term goals are still the same: give the RATT fans the highest-quality shows possible — period. The evolution of the band has had many twists and turns. We are looking to the future and to the many good times ahead. We are moving forward with — the new breed of RATT!"

Back in March, it was reported by the Metal Sludge web site that guitarist Warren DeMartini was fired by Pearcy and Croucier, with undisclosed sources telling the site that "serious issues" existed between the three members of RATT's classic lineup. Fellow RATT guitarist Carlos Cavazo apparently confirmed the report a few days later, telling the site that he couldn't see himself continuing with the band without DeMartini. "I can't picture anyone else being there other than Warren," Cavazo was quoted as saying.

RATT — featuring DeMartini, Pearcy and Croucier — played a number of shows last year after reforming in 2016 in the midst of a highly publicized legal battle with drummer Bobby Blotzer over the rights to the RATT name. They were joined at the gigs by Cavazo and drummer Jimmy DeGrasso, who previously played with Y&T, WHITE LION and MEGADETH, among others.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La suite du cirque, il ne reste plus grand monde dans le line-up :D
According to Metal Sludge, singer Stephen Pearcy and bassist Juan Croucier have recruited drummer Pete Holmes (BLACK 'N BLUE, RATT'S JUAN CROUCIER), lead guitarist Jordan Ziff (RAZER) and rhythm guitarist Chris Sanders (BRITNY FOX, KNIGHT FURY) to play in the new lineup of RATT.

Pearcy and Croucier are the sole remaining original members in RATT's current lineup, which will make its live debut this Saturday (July 7) in Mulvane, Kansas.

When RATT announced its 2018 relaunch, Pearcy said in a statement that the band has "not had an all-original member lineup since 1991 and sadly with the passing of Robbin Crosby, that chapter is over. However, if you still want to see the original band, there are many videos on YouTube and other places to enjoy. That was a fucking great band, but I guarantee that the new breed of RATT that we put onstage every night will be in your face, energized and fully engaged. Simply put, the band our fans deserve."

Rumored new RATT lineup:

* Stephen Pearcy - Vocals
* Juan Croucier - Bass
* Jordan Ziff (RAZER) - Lead Guitar
* Chris Sanders (BRITNY FOX, KNIGHT FURY) - Rhythm Guitar
* Pete Holmes (BLACK 'N BLUE, RATT'S JUAN CROUCIER) - Drums
demodefontenay
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par demodefontenay »

c'est plutôt Pearcy qui aurait du être viré, il chante vraiment comme une merde c'est une cata :putain:
Répondre