The Hellacopters

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Nouvel album prévu en janvier!

Sweden's THE HELLACOPTERS, whose lineup includes former ENTOMBED drummer Nicke Andersson on guitar/vocals, has posted the following message on its official web site:

"We know it's been a little quiet here at Camp 'Copter for a while but we have our reasons. Nicke's been busy with DEATH BREATH and Robert's [Dahlqvist, guitar] finishing up the new THUNDER EXPRESS album, among other things. However, a new HELLACOPTERS recording is planned for late January. Our seventh full-length album, no less. A release date is far from set but we'll give you the lowdown as soon as we know."

THE HELLACOPTERS' latest album, "Rock & Roll Is Dead", was released in the U.S. in February via Liquor and Poker Music. The American version of the CD contained two bonus tracks not included on any other version of the recording, as well as bonus video clips for the singles "Everything's On T.V." and "I'm in the Band".

THE HELLACOPTERS were nominated for a Swedish "Grammis" award earlier in the year, this time for "Best Rock Group of the Year."
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
metallian
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metallian »

Génial,je croyais qu'ils arrêtaient apres "Rock & Roll Is Dead",du bon rock en pleine tronche :rock:
ImageImage
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le groupe se reformerait afin de célébrer les 20 ans de son premier album et devrait être annoncé au Sweden Rock (dans 2 jours à priori).
Ce sera le line-up originel :
According to SVT.se, the original lineup of the Swedish garage rock band THE HELLACOPTERS will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the release of its debut album, "Supershitty To The Max!", with an appearance at next year's edition of the Sweden Rock Festival, set to take place June 8-11, 2016 in Sölvesborg, Sweden. Also planned for next year is a special reissue of the LP, which was honored in the "Best Hard Rock/Metal" category at the Swedish Grammis awards (Swedish Grammy equivalent).
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Ils vont sortir un 2 titres, initialement écrits en 1996 mais enregistrés en début d'année :
The Hellacopters to release new material.

One of this year’s greater newsflashes in the Swedish Music industry is the sensational reunion of The Hellacopters who will, in celebration of the 20th anniversary of their debut album "Supershitty To The Max!”, play a one-off exclusive show at Sweden Rock Festival.

We are also thrilled to announce that the band will release an exclusive vinyl 12".

“My Mephistophelean Creed” & “Don’t Stop Now”: two tracks written by the band back in 1996 but never made it to an official recording.

Recorded at Nicke Andersson’s "Honk Palace" studio earlier this year, it shows a band who knows exactly what it’s all about. A band that have unshakeable faith in creating magic, pushing boundaries and challenging themselves.

Carl Schewen of Sound Pollution puts it this way:

"Ouff! When I first heard that The Hellacopters will be celebrating "Supershitty To The Max!” at the Sweden Rock Festival, I thought someone was pulling my leg, but it turned out to be true after all! Later on when I was asked to put out this 12” I was as psyched as I was 20 years ago when Nicke first asked me if I was interested in releasing their first album.”

Curious? Tune in to (Swedish radio) P3 Musikguiden tonight at 22.00 where Håkan Persson will air "My Mephistophelean Creed" for the very first time!

Release date June 3. One week later (June 10) the original line up will kick it out on the Lemmy Stage at the Sweden Rock Festival!
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Reprise à la télé d'un grand classique des Rolling Stones avec Tobias Forge de GHOST!

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Réédition :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cette fois y'a du neuf :
egendary Swedish high energy rock 'n' roll band, The Hellacopters, recently signed a deal with Nuclear Blast Records. The label has checked in with the following update>

"We are proud to announce a new studio album by legendary Swedish high energy rock and roll band, The Hellacopters, called Eyes Of Oblivion, which is set to be released on April 1st, 2022. It will be the first album since the release of their temporary farewell record, Head Off, in 2008! And boy, y'all are in for a treat!"

Nicke Andersson (vocals & guitars) reveals: "The album has 10 songs and although it’s obviously not easy to be objective at all, I think musically it sums up everything we’ve touched upon from the start in 1994 up until now. Some of the songs date back as far as 10 years or more, and some were written more recently. It’s rock and roll played with high energy, so for lack of a better term I say High Energy Rock And Roll. You could say it sounds like The Beatles meets Judas Priest or Lynyrd Skynyrd meets the Ramones but the best way to describe this album is that it sounds like The Hellacopters today."
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Sympa ce retour. Morceau classique mais efficace, du moins a la premiere ecoute.

j'espère enfin les voir en live! :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

:dance:

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Chanson très classe.

olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Très bon (et superbes solos).
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Following the release of their comeback album, Eyes Of Oblivion, which has gained them international chart success, Swedish high-energy rock'n'roll band The Hellacopters have announced the release of an EP called Through The Eyes Of The Hellacopters, due out on June 24, 2022.

It will contain the four bonus tracks that have previously only been available on the 2CD Box edition of Eyes Of Oblivion, namely "Eleanor Rigby" (The Beatles Cover), "Circus" (String Driven Thing Cover), "I Am The Hunted" (GBH Cover) and "I Ain't No Miracle Worker" (The Brogues Cover). The EP will be available as a limited 10'' vinyl and as a digital album.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils rééditent leur album de 1999, avec un clip au passage.

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Sympa....si le prix reste correct. Je boycotte les LP à 35 euros et plus.
Répondre