Diamond Head

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal) legends DIAMOND HEAD, one of the most influential British rock bands of the past 25 years, have set the tentative track listing for their live DVD, filmed on November 4, 2005 at the London Astoria. It is as follows:

01. Am I Evil (intro)
02. It's Electric
03. Give It To Me
04. The Prince
05. Mine All Mine
06. Lightning To The Nations
07. Fallen Angel
08. To The Devil His Due
09. Alimony
10. I Can't Help Myself
11. Sucking My Love
12. Streets Of Gold
13. Helpless
14. Am I Evil
15. Heat Of The Night

The as-yet-untitled DVD is due later in the year.

As previoulsy reported, DIAMOND HEAD have lined up the following dates during the coming weeks:

May 29 - The Shed – Leicester, UK
Jun. 02 - The Pitz - Milton Keynes, UK
Jun. 07 - The Witchwood – Lancashire, UK

DIAMOND HEAD are currently writing material for their next album and are planning to be back in the studio before the end of the year. The band issued their most recent studio CD, "All Will Be Revealed", last October via Cargo Records. The album was produced by Brian Tatler (guitar) and Karl Wilcox (drums).

DIAMOND HEAD's European tour with MEGADETH in early 2005 marked their first outing with new singer Nick Tart and rhythm guitarist Adrian Mills. The band's current lineup is completed by Eddie Moohan (bass).
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Filmé avec leur nouveau chanteur donc... mouais, je sais pas trop quoi en penser du coup. La setlist a l'air pas mal quand même.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Diamond Head - What's in Your Head?

Message par Everflow »

Le nouvel album des anglais est terminé, c'est qu'ils seraient presque plus productifs maintenant qu'il y a 25 ans :D

01. Skin On Skin
02. I Feel No Pain
03. This Planet And Me
04. Reign Supreme
05. Killing Me
06. Tonight
07. Pray For Me
08. What's In Your Head
09. Nothing To Lose
10. Calling Out
11. Victim
The following update has been posted on the web site of the NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal) legends DIAMOND HEAD:

"Well, the new album has now been completed and we at DH HQ are lucky enough to have heard the final version. What can I say?! As a biased and avid DH fan, I knew that I would like it, but this has actually blown me away! DH have really delivered the goods on this album.

"Generally, the songs are stronger than on 'All Will Be Revealed', and Dave 'Shirt' Nicholls has done an astounding job on the recording and production of this album — it really packs a punch from start to finish. In short I don't think DH have sounded better than they do on 'What's In Your Head?' There's plenty of the classic DH riffery, tasteful solos and solid rhythm. All band members shine, and the production and songs give 'What's In Your Head?' a modern contemporary feel.

"Instant favorites are 'This Planet And Me', 'Killing Me', and 'Nothing To Lose'. The band are all also really proud of the results and are looking forward to premiering some of the meterial live at the Robin in Bilston on April 19th. You are all going to love it!
Modifié en dernier par Everflow le 18 févr. 2007, 23:28, modifié 2 fois.
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Il était bien l'album d'avant?
DeathRider
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par DeathRider »

Ce que j'ai pu entendre de All Will Be Revealed était sympa, dans la veine du Death And Progress sorti avant.
Voilà le clip du single issu de All Will Be Revealed, ça s'appelle Mine All Mine, pour te faire une petite idée.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PhbteLVcfU
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Mazette, j'arrive pas à retrouver le clip de "Call me" que j'aimais tant !! :help:
C'était quoi leur meilleur album, au fait (je connais que cette chanson) ?
:riff:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

^ S'il n'y en a qu'un à avoir, c'est Lightning To The Nations, le premier :)

Un classique de la NWOBHM :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Des extraits du nouvel album sont dispos sur leur site :

:pointer: http://www.diamond-head.net/DHmedia.htm
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

un peu court pour se faire une réelle idée mais le son est bon, c'est déjà ça, et les quelques plans sur ces extraits semblent bon.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Vidéo live d'un nouveau titre :

Et la pochette de l'album pour la route : http://www.diamond-head.net/WIYHcover.jpg
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Mais elle est pas mal cette vidéo en fait, y'a un petit côté assez poppy, un peu comme sur Death and progress mais en mieux. Le nouveau chanteur remplace sans difficulté Sean Harris.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le clip de "Skin on Skin" :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe vend une clef USB avec pas mal de contenu sur son site :
The new USB from NWOBHM legends DIAMOND HEAD will be available soon, direct from the band's website, featuring albums, videos, rare tracks and exclusive hi-res images.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le chanteur Nick Tart quitte le groupe :
Vocalist Nick Tart has quit NWOBHM (New Wave Of British Heavy Metal) legends DIAMOND HEAD, admitting that he made it difficult to work with the rest of the band by "moving to the other side of the world" to Brisbane, Australia.

He said in a statement: "After 11 years of being the singer for DIAMOND HEAD, I now feel it's time for me to move on.

"As most are aware, [DIAMOND HEAD] have already started the October tour with a replacement singer [Danish vocalist Rasmus Bom Andersen, who lives in London] and I wish them nothing but the very best.

"I haven't heard the new guy yet, but I'm sure he will be great; Brian [Tatler, guitar] has good quality control over DIAMOND HEAD and I don't believe he would continue touring unless he had found a singer who could pull it off. They are a very powerful band to front, so the best of luck to him. No doubt I will be snooping into YouTube to see what they sound like.

"I was hoping to pen a third album [with DIAMOND HEAD], but making new music with the band became limited; Brian mentioned he had no interest in making a new album, he didn't feel the urge, which I can totally understand. He's been doing it for a long time, but if there is no urge to make a new album, then an album doesn't belong. I made things even more difficult by moving to the other side of the world.

"After living in Brisbane for nearly 6 years now, I've been very fortunate to still be able to fly to the UK and U.S. for tours, thanks to hard work and determination of Karl Wilcox, our drummer, without him there's quite a lot that wouldn't have been possible for DIAMOND HEAD.

"When DIAMOND HEAD get offered work — festivals, for example — they should be in a position to say yes, without worrying about all the hassle it will take to get me involved.

"I'm very proud of the two albums I have written and recorded with DIAMOND HEAD and the touring we have done was way beyond my expectations, especially performing at Knebworth with METALLICA.

"I have had some fantastic times.

"The guys in DIAMOND HEAD are so grounded which made the tours such a joyful ride, and we have had some laughs.
"I now have my own band here in Brisbane; it's taken me a long time to find someone to connect with musically, but I'm now writing new material and things are shaping up nicely. I'm getting quite excited, so I now need to move forward.

"Love and thanks to those DIAMOND HEAD fans that accepted and encouraged me when I first joined the band and have followed us ever since; you know who you are.

Tart joined DIAMOND HEAD in 2004 as a replacement for Sean Harris.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Y a des Tart qui se perdent :hum:
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Seventh
Stormrider
Stormrider

Message par Seventh »

j'espère que ça ne va pas se solder par une annulation à Vouziers le 1 novembre :nul:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Non, ils ont déjà un nouveau chanteur, un danois et ont annoncé que les concerts continuaient. ;)

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Diamond Head - Diamond Head

Il sera directement disponible via le site du groupe :
Diamond Head’s brand new self titled album is now available for pre-order exclusively from http://www.diamond-head.net.

The album is due for release on 11th March 2016 and will be available in CD, vinyl and digital download formats.

All orders placed before 5th February 2016 of the vinyl and CD formats will receive copies signed by the band.

Tracklisting:

“Bones”
“Shout At The Devil”
“Set My Soul On Fire”
“See You Rise”
“All The Reasons You Live”
“Wizards Sleeve”
“Our Time Is Now”
“Speed”
“Blood On My Hands”
“Diamonds”
“Silence”

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Avec un nouveau chanteur danois (je présume), Rasmus Bom Andersen.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

La sortie du disque est repoussée au 22 avril (sauf si vous l'avez commandé avant que le retard soit annoncé), suite à leur signature chez Dissonance Productions/Plastic Head.

Pierre Desproges
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Ah bon ? Il est pourtant déjà sur Deezer ! Meilleur que les 2 précédents, un album un peu plus ambitieux, le chanteur fait l'affaire, mais bon on reste toujours aussi loin du génie des débuts.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Clip pour une chanson autobiographique :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Diamond Head - The Coffin Train

Message par Everflow »

NWOBHM pioneers DIAMOND HEAD have signed a worldwide deal with Silver Lining Music. The band's new album, "The Coffin Train", will be released on May 24.

Comments the band: "We're delighted to be bringing the DIAMOND HEAD lightning to our new family at Silver Lining Music and honored to be standing alongside a stable of established international talent, which includes such legends as SAXON, EUROPE and MOTÖRHEAD. This is the start of an exciting journey and we can't wait to share it with you all."

Adds Silver Lining Music: "We are beyond psyched to announce that we have struck legendary heavy metal gold by signing DIAMOND HEAD to the Silver Lining Music roster. The blend of Brian Tatler's legendary chops with the exciting new visions of Rasmus Bom Andersen are electric indeed, and we look forward to the world discovering that for themselves with DIAMOND HEAD's forthcoming new album, 'The Coffin Train', out on May 24th, 2019. We are proud to offer you the chance to catch a ride on this train, so be sure to buy a ticket and get on board fast!"

Formed in 1976 under the riff-rolling leadership of guitarist Brian Tatler, DIAMOND HEAD would quickly establish themselves as a vanguard of the exploding New Wave Of British Heavy Metal scene. With their genre-defining debut album "Lightning To The Nations", DIAMOND HEAD has influenced and opened gates for many metal bands.

Asked about the fact that both METALLICA and MEGADETH have cited DIAMOND HEAD as a major influence, Tatler told Wrinkly Rockers Club: "It's flattering. What can I say? It's great. I'm so glad that happened. I think it's helped keep the band going. I don't think we'd be having this conversation if we hadn't been covered by METALLICA. It's brought in so many fans. A number of times, people have said, 'I got into you through METALLICA.' They read the small print. They presume 'Am I Evil' is written by METALLICA until they go, 'Woah! [It says it was written by] Tatler/Harris.' And they go, 'Okay. Let's have a look at this band,' and then think, 'Actually, I quite like that.'"

DIAMOND HEAD will be touring Europe for most of 2019 and are confirmed on the lineup of two very special U.K. shows with NWOBHM giants SAXON, which will take place on October 19 at the iconic Hammersmith in London and October 20 at the O2 Apollo in Manchester.

DIAMOND HEAD's latest, self-titled album was released in June 2016 via Dissonance Productions. The effort was the band's first to feature Andersen and its release ended an eight-year silence for the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal icons.

DIAMOND HEAD is:

Brian Tatler - lead/rhythm guitars
Rasmus Bom Andersen - vocals
Karl Wilcox - drums
Andy "Abbz" Abberley - rhythm/lead guitars
Dean Ashton - bass, backing vocals
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le chanteur est bon, même si ça sonne un peu différent.

Répondre