.:: CARCASS ::.

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Il me semble qu'ils font plusieurs dates en Amérique Latine, puis le Maryland Deathfest, ensuite le Neurotic pour ensuite enchaîner sur quelques fest d'été. ;)

J'aurais bien été motivé pour faire une des dates à l'Underworld mais il faut aller acheter les places en personne il me semble et je ne me sens d'envoyer ma pauvre mère se ballader toute seule dans Camden :lol: et puis j'ai déjà mon billet pour le Damnation Festival. :bang: :bang:
Cradlewir
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Cradlewir »

Arf le underworld est sold out!
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Evidemment, c'est minuscule pour un groupe comme Carcass... Ca doit faire 500 places grand max.
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

L'album devrait s'appeler "Surgical Steel" et les noms des titres composés par le groupe sont dévoilés :

The Master Butcher’s Apron - The Granulating Dark Satanic Mills - A Congealed Clot Of Blood - A Wraith In The Apparatus - 316l Grade Surgical Steel - Cadaver Pouch Conveyor System - Captive Bolt Pistol - Intensive Battery Brooding - None Compliance To Astm F899-12 Standard - Mount Of Execution - 1985/Thrasher’s Abattoir - Unfit For Human Consumption - Zochrot - Livestock Marketplace.

Sortie pour la fin de l'année normalement.

Source : http://www.terrorizer.com/2013/02/27/ca ... terrorizer
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Je le sens pas trop cet album, mais je ne demande qu'à me tromper. :)
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Putain, dans le genre titres chiants à retenir, ils y vont franco! :D
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

C'est vrai mais ça fait vraiment Carcass au moins
Très très curieux d'écouter le résultat
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

Ouaip, je trouve ce retour aux sources annoncé pas très spontané, le titre de l'album et les titres des morceaux un peu "téléphonés", la pochette sera gore j'imagine : l'album de commande pour contenter les fans de groupe, quoi. J'espère qu'il sera bon !
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Balin a écrit :Je le sens pas trop cet album, mais je ne demande qu'à me tromper. :)
C'est vrai que j'ai un peu peur du syndrome Morbid Angel, m'enfin bon pour moi ce qui compte surtout c'est que le groupe redevienne actif. Après je croise vraiment les doigts pour que ce soit une tuerie. De toute façon j'aime quasiment tout dans leur disco, même Swansong :D
Mr. Sandman a écrit : 1985/Thrasher’s Abattoir
Énorme celui-là :lol:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Colin Richardson (qui a produit l'album) ne s'occupe plus du mixage, pour cause d'épuisement.

C'est Andy Sneap qui prend la relève d'un album fini de composer il y' a déjà 3 mois.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
la.frange.of.steel
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par la.frange.of.steel »

Colin Richardson a fait Koh-Lanta ?
:bogosse:
Boozed up an Asian MILF with sake
Her ass was steaming hot
She was a black belt in Bukkake
And made me cum a lot

:bogosse:
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Et la setlist. Oui oui apparemment ils ont bien joué cet album en quasi intégralité :bang:
Spoiler
Buried dreams
Incarnate solvent abuse
Carnal forge
No love lost
Carneous cacofinny
Symposium of sickness
Pedigree butchery
Edge of darkness
This mortal coil
Reek of putrefaction
Rot n roll
Genital grinder
Pyosified
Death certificate
Exhume to consume
Corporeal Jigsore quandary
Sanguine article
Inpropogation
Ruptures in purulence
Heartwork

Cependant je suis déçu de ne pas avoir au moins un titre de
Spoiler
Swansong
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Mr. Sandman a écrit :Colin Richardson (qui a produit l'album) ne s'occupe plus du mixage, pour cause d'épuisement.

C'est Andy Sneap qui prend la relève d'un album fini de composer il y' a déjà 3 mois.
Jeff Walker a clarifié les choses un peu hier soir il semblerait:

“I was doing an interview with some Colombian radio station, and I was being very diplomatic [with regards to Richardson's decision to quit], and I said he quit because he was burnt out. You know why he [really] quit? To mix the new Trivium album.”
:lol:
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Sacré Colin :lol:
Jeff Von Dijon
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Jeff Von Dijon »

Pour ceux que ça intéresse:
Globox666 a écrit :Picoler en écoutant du metal avec le cul qui sent le mixa bébé, ça c'est subversif ! :D
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

posté plus haut :D .

Je suis quand même surpris qu'ils n'aient pas joué de nouveaux morceaux mais nom didiou quelle setlist! :bang: :bang: :bave:
Jeff Von Dijon
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Jeff Von Dijon »

mike-polar a écrit :posté plus haut :D .
:oops: Oops! Je pensais qu'elle datait d'aujourd'hui vu Stéphane Buriez qui l'a posté aujourd'hui
Globox666 a écrit :Picoler en écoutant du metal avec le cul qui sent le mixa bébé, ça c'est subversif ! :D
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

La bonne nouvelle de cette setlist, c'est qu'il y a beaucoup plus de titres de deux premiers! :bang:
ImageImageImageImageImage
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

ouais, le départ d'Ammott doit y être pour quelque chose. :D :bang: :bang:
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Ouaip, une petite volonté de retour aux sources...
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Bon alors ils se font plaisir visiblement : la setlist de ces soirées londoniennes change selon les dates :
Spoiler
Buried Dreams
Incarnated Solvent Abuse
Carnal Forge
No Love Lost
Carneous Cacoffiny
Symposium of Sickness / Pedigree Butchery
Edge of Darkness / This Mortal Coil
Reek of Putrefaction
Keep on Rotting in the Free World
Genital Grinder / Pyosisified (Rotten to the Gore)
Death Certificate
Rot 'n' Roll
Exhume to Consume
Corporal Jigsore Quandary
Forensic Clinicism / The Sanguine Article
Ruptured in Purulence / Heartwork
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Je préfère la setlist du premier soir. :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

'tain mais Bill Steer franchement, ce mec est vraiment d'une élégance à toute épreuve, sa dégaine, son jeu, sa polyvalence, j'aime tout ! :amour:
When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

DISINTERRED UK METAL LEGENDS CARCASS SIGN TO NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS!

2013-05-23 00:00 - Disinterred British extreme metal legends CARCASS have signed to Nuclear Blast Records for the world excluding Japan! Surgical Steel, the band’s first studio release since their 1996 LP Swansong, was produced by Colin Richardson (NAPALM DEATH, BOLT THROWER, GOREFEST, CANNIBAL CORPSE, SINISTER, RODRIGO Y GABRIELA) and mixed/mastered by Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ACCEPT, EXODUS, TESTAMENT). Joining guitarist Bill Steer and bassist/vocalist Jeff Walker in the band's current incarnation are new drummer Dan Wilding (ABORTED, TRIGGER THE BLOODSHED) and guitarist Ben Ash (PIG IRON, DESOLATION, LIQUEFIED SKELETON). Expect some guest vocals from original sticksman Ken Owen as well, when Surgical Steel is released this Fall world-wide.

CARCASS has released the following statement regarding their new found partners in medical deviancy: "We are pleased to announce that we have found the perfect home for Surgical Steel, the first CARCASS album for, what, eighteen years?! We've inked a deal with Nuclear Blast for our new baby.

We have to thank Markus Staiger for his enthusiasm and belief in what he heard, but mostly his ability to take advantage of Jeff with a bad hangover when he visited the office in Stuttgart to let him be the first to hear the rough mixes. Nuclear Blast has managed to secure this release despite interest from all the main players in what remains of the metal ‘music industry’.

We're also looking forward to working with our pals in the US Office, who have done favors for us behind the scenes over the last few years. On a personal note, Jeff looks forward to his and label manager Gerardo Martinez' friendship to come crashing down in flames and tears in a few months.

As long as we don't mention ‘The War’ we think we're going to do just fine with our new Teutonic home!"

Commented Nuclear Blast owner and founder Markus Staiger: “One of my all-time favorite UK Metal Bands signed recently to Nuclear Blast - it feels like a dream come true. When Jeff Walker let me listen to the new record I knew immediately that CARCASS made one of their best albums ever! It is a perfect mixture of Heartwork and Necroticism with a massive production to boot. The album is without a doubt just as perfect and lethal as surgical steel itself, and exactly what both old and new fans have waited for eagerly all of these years!

I am very proud to say, CARCASS - welcome to the Nuclear family. It is an honor to work with this legendary metal band.”

Adds North American label manager Gerardo Martinez: “First of all, apologies to the many that were wondering where that signing statement was the other day. Well, we didn’t anticipate the prenuptial agreement to take this long but here we are, and about to release to the world what many people said would never happen: a new CARCASS record!

All joking aside, this is a dream come true. All I can say is that even the biggest critic, Señor Walker himself included, will find this to be one of the best CARCASS albums. It already sounds like a classic and I can’t wait for people to hear it. ‘Time to die, die in pain’!!!”

CARCASS has released several classic albums over the years, including Decibel Magazine “Hall of Fame” inductees Heartwork and Necroticism – Descanting the Insalubrious, and their influence has changed the face of extreme metal with every consecutive release. Whether it was inventing gore-grind (i.e. Reek of Putrefaction, Symphonies of Sickness) or creating the template for melodic death metal (i.e. Heartwork), CARCASS has always made records by which bars were set and rules were broken. Upon the band’s dismantling in 1996, fans mourned the loss of the seminal act and longed that the group would return again one day. In 2007, the metal world got its wish as CARCASS reformed to play several sold-out reunion shows around the globe. Once again re-motivated to administer a shot of cynicism and infectious riffs into the arm of a sickly metal scene, founding members Bill Steer and Jeff Walker began writing what would become the latest output of their highly influential career, Surgical Steel. Only the choicest of cuts were made, and blood sweat and tears were shed to bring us a record worthy of the CARCASS legacy. In short, Surgical Steel is just what the doctor ordered.

CARCASS festival appearances for 2013:
Maryland Deathfest (USA)
Metaltown (Sweden)
Brutal Assault (Czech)
Party San (Germany)
Damnation (UK)

For more info visit: http://www.facebook.com/OfficialCarcass
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Répondre