.:: CARCASS ::.

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

DISINTERRED UK METAL LEGENDS CARCASS SIGN TO NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS!

2013-05-23 00:00 - Disinterred British extreme metal legends CARCASS have signed to Nuclear Blast Records for the world excluding Japan! Surgical Steel, the band’s first studio release since their 1996 LP Swansong, was produced by Colin Richardson (NAPALM DEATH, BOLT THROWER, GOREFEST, CANNIBAL CORPSE, SINISTER, RODRIGO Y GABRIELA) and mixed/mastered by Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ACCEPT, EXODUS, TESTAMENT). Joining guitarist Bill Steer and bassist/vocalist Jeff Walker in the band's current incarnation are new drummer Dan Wilding (ABORTED, TRIGGER THE BLOODSHED) and guitarist Ben Ash (PIG IRON, DESOLATION, LIQUEFIED SKELETON). Expect some guest vocals from original sticksman Ken Owen as well, when Surgical Steel is released this Fall world-wide.

CARCASS has released the following statement regarding their new found partners in medical deviancy: "We are pleased to announce that we have found the perfect home for Surgical Steel, the first CARCASS album for, what, eighteen years?! We've inked a deal with Nuclear Blast for our new baby.

We have to thank Markus Staiger for his enthusiasm and belief in what he heard, but mostly his ability to take advantage of Jeff with a bad hangover when he visited the office in Stuttgart to let him be the first to hear the rough mixes. Nuclear Blast has managed to secure this release despite interest from all the main players in what remains of the metal ‘music industry’.

We're also looking forward to working with our pals in the US Office, who have done favors for us behind the scenes over the last few years. On a personal note, Jeff looks forward to his and label manager Gerardo Martinez' friendship to come crashing down in flames and tears in a few months.

As long as we don't mention ‘The War’ we think we're going to do just fine with our new Teutonic home!"

Commented Nuclear Blast owner and founder Markus Staiger: “One of my all-time favorite UK Metal Bands signed recently to Nuclear Blast - it feels like a dream come true. When Jeff Walker let me listen to the new record I knew immediately that CARCASS made one of their best albums ever! It is a perfect mixture of Heartwork and Necroticism with a massive production to boot. The album is without a doubt just as perfect and lethal as surgical steel itself, and exactly what both old and new fans have waited for eagerly all of these years!

I am very proud to say, CARCASS - welcome to the Nuclear family. It is an honor to work with this legendary metal band.”

Adds North American label manager Gerardo Martinez: “First of all, apologies to the many that were wondering where that signing statement was the other day. Well, we didn’t anticipate the prenuptial agreement to take this long but here we are, and about to release to the world what many people said would never happen: a new CARCASS record!

All joking aside, this is a dream come true. All I can say is that even the biggest critic, Señor Walker himself included, will find this to be one of the best CARCASS albums. It already sounds like a classic and I can’t wait for people to hear it. ‘Time to die, die in pain’!!!”

CARCASS has released several classic albums over the years, including Decibel Magazine “Hall of Fame” inductees Heartwork and Necroticism – Descanting the Insalubrious, and their influence has changed the face of extreme metal with every consecutive release. Whether it was inventing gore-grind (i.e. Reek of Putrefaction, Symphonies of Sickness) or creating the template for melodic death metal (i.e. Heartwork), CARCASS has always made records by which bars were set and rules were broken. Upon the band’s dismantling in 1996, fans mourned the loss of the seminal act and longed that the group would return again one day. In 2007, the metal world got its wish as CARCASS reformed to play several sold-out reunion shows around the globe. Once again re-motivated to administer a shot of cynicism and infectious riffs into the arm of a sickly metal scene, founding members Bill Steer and Jeff Walker began writing what would become the latest output of their highly influential career, Surgical Steel. Only the choicest of cuts were made, and blood sweat and tears were shed to bring us a record worthy of the CARCASS legacy. In short, Surgical Steel is just what the doctor ordered.

CARCASS festival appearances for 2013:
Maryland Deathfest (USA)
Metaltown (Sweden)
Brutal Assault (Czech)
Party San (Germany)
Damnation (UK)

For more info visit: http://www.facebook.com/OfficialCarcass
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Mr. Gig a écrit :'tain mais Bill Steer franchement, ce mec est vraiment d'une élégance à toute épreuve, sa dégaine, son jeu, sa polyvalence, j'aime tout ! :amour:
Je suis tout à fait d'accord.
Même à la gratte rythmique avec Angel Witch il avait la classe. :wank:

Edit : je copie colle le message de Guardian pour qu'il ne passse pas inaperçu.
DISINTERRED UK METAL LEGENDS CARCASS SIGN TO NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS!

2013-05-23 00:00 - Disinterred British extreme metal legends CARCASS have signed to Nuclear Blast Records for the world excluding Japan! Surgical Steel, the band’s first studio release since their 1996 LP Swansong, was produced by Colin Richardson (NAPALM DEATH, BOLT THROWER, GOREFEST, CANNIBAL CORPSE, SINISTER, RODRIGO Y GABRIELA) and mixed/mastered by Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ACCEPT, EXODUS, TESTAMENT). Joining guitarist Bill Steer and bassist/vocalist Jeff Walker in the band's current incarnation are new drummer Dan Wilding (ABORTED, TRIGGER THE BLOODSHED) and guitarist Ben Ash (PIG IRON, DESOLATION, LIQUEFIED SKELETON). Expect some guest vocals from original sticksman Ken Owen as well, when Surgical Steel is released this Fall world-wide.

CARCASS has released the following statement regarding their new found partners in medical deviancy: "We are pleased to announce that we have found the perfect home for Surgical Steel, the first CARCASS album for, what, eighteen years?! We've inked a deal with Nuclear Blast for our new baby.

We have to thank Markus Staiger for his enthusiasm and belief in what he heard, but mostly his ability to take advantage of Jeff with a bad hangover when he visited the office in Stuttgart to let him be the first to hear the rough mixes. Nuclear Blast has managed to secure this release despite interest from all the main players in what remains of the metal ‘music industry’.

We're also looking forward to working with our pals in the US Office, who have done favors for us behind the scenes over the last few years. On a personal note, Jeff looks forward to his and label manager Gerardo Martinez' friendship to come crashing down in flames and tears in a few months.

As long as we don't mention ‘The War’ we think we're going to do just fine with our new Teutonic home!"

Commented Nuclear Blast owner and founder Markus Staiger: “One of my all-time favorite UK Metal Bands signed recently to Nuclear Blast - it feels like a dream come true. When Jeff Walker let me listen to the new record I knew immediately that CARCASS made one of their best albums ever! It is a perfect mixture of Heartwork and Necroticism with a massive production to boot. The album is without a doubt just as perfect and lethal as surgical steel itself, and exactly what both old and new fans have waited for eagerly all of these years!

I am very proud to say, CARCASS - welcome to the Nuclear family. It is an honor to work with this legendary metal band.”

Adds North American label manager Gerardo Martinez: “First of all, apologies to the many that were wondering where that signing statement was the other day. Well, we didn’t anticipate the prenuptial agreement to take this long but here we are, and about to release to the world what many people said would never happen: a new CARCASS record!

All joking aside, this is a dream come true. All I can say is that even the biggest critic, Señor Walker himself included, will find this to be one of the best CARCASS albums. It already sounds like a classic and I can’t wait for people to hear it. ‘Time to die, die in pain’!!!”

CARCASS has released several classic albums over the years, including Decibel Magazine “Hall of Fame” inductees Heartwork and Necroticism – Descanting the Insalubrious, and their influence has changed the face of extreme metal with every consecutive release. Whether it was inventing gore-grind (i.e. Reek of Putrefaction, Symphonies of Sickness) or creating the template for melodic death metal (i.e. Heartwork), CARCASS has always made records by which bars were set and rules were broken. Upon the band’s dismantling in 1996, fans mourned the loss of the seminal act and longed that the group would return again one day. In 2007, the metal world got its wish as CARCASS reformed to play several sold-out reunion shows around the globe. Once again re-motivated to administer a shot of cynicism and infectious riffs into the arm of a sickly metal scene, founding members Bill Steer and Jeff Walker began writing what would become the latest output of their highly influential career, Surgical Steel. Only the choicest of cuts were made, and blood sweat and tears were shed to bring us a record worthy of the CARCASS legacy. In short, Surgical Steel is just what the doctor ordered.

CARCASS festival appearances for 2013:
Maryland Deathfest (USA)
Metaltown (Sweden)
Brutal Assault (Czech)
Party San (Germany)
Damnation (UK)

For more info visit: http://www.facebook.com/OfficialCarcass
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Vivement, vivement ce nouvel album, même si j'ai un peu peur après autant de temps...
Et une tournée en salle aussi ça le ferait :)
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Un nouveau morceau. On reconnait bien la patte Carcass :

Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Sympa mais pas la claque pour ma part après quelques écoutes. je me passerait bien de l'intro, ou au moins en parti, et il me manque un vrai refrain quand même, là c'est un peu linéaire. Mais ça reste sympa je trouve, y'a pire comme retour en studio clairement.
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Perso ça me va bien :bang: :bang: Je m'attendais à une daube :D
la.frange.of.steel
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par la.frange.of.steel »

Plutôt agréablement surpris également. Cela dit j'attends l'écoute de l'album dans son entièreté avant de crier Ô Joie ! Ô Bonheur ! Il y a parfois d'amères surprises avec les groupes qui sortent des albums après un long break (Trey, si tu nous écoutes).
:bogosse:
Boozed up an Asian MILF with sake
Her ass was steaming hot
She was a black belt in Bukkake
And made me cum a lot

Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

C'est quoi ce chant? :crazy:
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Ben Jeff Walker! :bave:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Clair. Elle a pas bougée d'un iota sa voix je trouve.
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Bon ben j'aime pas. :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

mike-polar a écrit :Clair. Elle a pas bougée d'un iota sa voix je trouve.
Mais clair :bang:
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

J'aime bien ! :bang:
Suis content et soulagé :)
la.frange.of.steel
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par la.frange.of.steel »

Encore une fois, il faut attendre l'écoute entière de l'album, mais ce qui a priori me déçoit, c'est que la surprise, c'est qu'il n'y a pas de surprise.

Carcass a toujours su dérouter son public en offrant des albums originaux, très différents de leurs prédécesseurs. Là on sent qu'ils veulent reconquérir leur public avec du réchauffé. Alors c'est bien fait, mais c'est déjà fait.
Boozed up an Asian MILF with sake
Her ass was steaming hot
She was a black belt in Bukkake
And made me cum a lot

BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Je trouve que... ça bute ! :bang:

mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

tout pareil :bang: :bang:
La chettepo au passage:
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

un nécessaire de scrapbooking, original ! :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le détail des différentes éditions :

"Surgical Steel" jewel case track listing:

01. 1985
02. Thrasher's Abattoir
03. Cadaver Pouch Conveyor System
04. A Congealed Clot Of Blood
05. The Master Butcher's Apron
06. Noncompliance To ASTM F 899-12 Standard
07. The Granulating Dark Satanic Mills
08. Unfit For Human Consumption
09. 316L Grade Surgical Steel
10. Captive Bolt Pistol
11. Mount Of Execution

"Surgical Steel" digipak track listing:

01. 1985
02. Thrasher's Abattoir
10. Captive Bolt Pistol
11. Mount Of Execution
12. Intensive Battery Brooding (bonus track)

"Surgical Steel" U.S. vinyl and cassette track listing:

Side A

01. 1985
02. Thrasher's Abattoir

Side B

01. The Granulating Dark Satanic Mills
02. Unfit For Human Consumption
03. 316L Grade Surgical Steel
04. Captive Bolt Pistol
05. Mount Of Execution

"Surgical Steel" surgical kit box (Nuclear Blast U.S. mail-order only) includes:

* DVD-sized booklet
* Steel book with CD
* Oversized Poster
* Surgical kit styled box
* Picture Disc LP
* Limited to 750 copies worldwide

Side A

01. 1985
02. Thrasher's Abattoir

Side B

10. Captive Bolt Pistol
11. Mount Of Execution

"Surgical Steel" steel book encased CD with digipak track listing:

01. 1985
02. Thrasher's Abattoir
10. Captive Bolt Pistol
11. Mount Of Execution
12. Intensive Battery Brooding (bonus track)

European 2 LP vinyl track list:

Side A

01. 1985
02. Thrasher's Abattoir

Side B

01. The Master Butcher's Apron
02. Noncompliance To ASTM F899-12 Standard
03. The Granulating Dark Satanic Mills

Side C

01. Unfit For Human Consumption
02. 316L Grade Surgical Steel
03. Captive Bolt Pistol

Side D

01. Mount Of Execution
02. Intensive Battery Brooding (bonus track)
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Metal Knight »

Heartwork vient d'être repressé en LP, je reçois ma copie bientôt, j'espère que c'est un bel objet !
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

J'ai tenu 10s sur la première chanson. :beurk:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La gueule du coffret :

http://www.blabbermouth.net/soulflyprem ... aidnew.jpg

Et le single (la précédente vidéo n'est plus en ligne) :

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Balin a écrit :J'ai tenu 10s sur la première chanson. :beurk:
l'intro ou le premier vrai titre ?

Tu tentes même pas d'écouter l'album intégralement (si tu l'as déjà à disposition) ? :help:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Si je ne connaissais pas les albums de Carcass par coeur, je pourrais trouver ça pas mal. Malheureusement le fait est que, comme le soulignait plus haut la frange of steel, il n'y a aucune surprise. Pour la première fois de leur carrière, Carcass fait du surplace, opère même un retour en arrière. Cet album est un carbone d'Heartwork. Du coup, sans être mauvais, l'album après 2/3 écoutes se révèle peu intéressant...dommage. :(
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

je ne suis pas du tout fan au départ, alors j'ai pris le temps d'écouter, un morceau puis deux.

ça pourrait être pas mal mais ça manque cruellement d'inspiration.
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

En écoute intégrale :

Répondre