Leaves Eyes (gothic metal)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Je crois que certains attendaient cette news avec une impatience non contenue :D

LEAVES' EYES — the German/Norwegian band formed by ex-THEATRE OF TRAGEDY singer Liv Kristine Espenaes Krull and members of ATROCITY (who are fronted by Liv's husband Alexander Krull) — will film its October 20, 2007 concert at the Metal Female Voices Fest on in Wieze, Belgium for an upcoming DVD. The stage set will feature a Viking ship designed by LEAVES' EYES tech Leebee. A picture of the ship under construction can be viewed at this location. A tentative March 2008 release is expected,

Commented Liv: "We [Liv and Alex] travelled with our crew along the incredibly interesting and breath-taking west coast of Norway. Our journey started in Stavanger, my hometown. We filmed in sunny and rainy weather, which really shows the harsh climate of this region. We went through the fjords by boat and spent hours at the North Sea catching waves. We drove through the mountains, visited the old town of Stavanger, moreover, we did a lot of interviews, also with my family members.

"Most of the material will be presented on our upcoming DVD. However, it was also very important to gather nature shots for our special show at the Metal Female Voices Fest in Wieze, Belgium. We would like the audience to see that we are very close to nature and that Norway is part of LEAVES' EYES."

LEAVES' EYES' latest EP, "Legend Land", entered the German chart at position No. 75.

"Legend Land" was released in North America on July 28, 2006 via Napalm Records.

Watch fan-filmed video footage of LEAVES' EYES performing the song "The Crossing" live at the Key Club in Hollywood, California on September 2, 2007:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsLB-HL3GsQ
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Looner
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par Looner »

The stage set will feature a Viking ship designed by LEAVES' EYES tech Leebee.

Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Je les ai vus en concert en première partie de Kamelot en avril, et j'avais trouvé ça un peu.....chiant. Je ne connais pas bien la musique du groupe, et j'ai plutôt trouvé ça correct à ce niveau d'ailleurs. En revanche, la prestation scénique assez statique de LIv ainsi que son discours absolument pas spontané, ni enthousiaste (plein de "you're wonderful" sur un ton peu enjoué, dans ce cas, mieux vaut s'abstenir de parler à mon sens :/ ) font que la sortie de ce dvd ne m'émeut guère! CE qui m'a impressionné lors de ce concert, c'est la longueur des cheveux du géant qui pousse des growls de temps en temps! La vache! :o :D
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Oui, c'est Alex Krull, le mari de Liv et leader d'Atrocity... que je préfère d'ailleurs largement dans son groupe principal :rock:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Moi, j'aime surtour le clip de Taste of Sin de son groupe principal. :D
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

C'est clair qu'il est terrible :sexe: :wank: :fouet: :lol:
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Et leur nouveau batteur est....Nick Barker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The new drummer of ATROCITY and LEAVES' EYES is Nick Barker, who has previously played with CRADLE OF FILTH, DIMMU BORGIR and TESTAMENT. Says ATROCITY/LEAVES' EYES vocalist/producer Alex Krull, "It's with great pleasure that we can announce Nick Barker is joining the ATROCITY and LEAVES' EYES family! We always were great fans of his way of drumming, and we are happy that we will kick some ass in the future together! Nick was our No. 1 choice! When we heard he would join us, we invited him right away!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … emID=88528
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Ad Metal Eternam
Warrior en pyjama
Warrior en pyjama

Message par Ad Metal Eternam »

Ben punaise, il va se faire chier derrière ses fûts :/
"Ma mère ?! Vous voulez dire que j’aurais un ticket avec ma mère ?! Oh, dur, c’est pas le pied !
- Encore ? Mais qu'est-ce que c’est que ces histoires de pieds ? Les pieds seraient-ils le point sensible des hommes du futur ? C’est peut-être dû à un accroissement de l'apesanteur...
- Quoi ???"
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

il est partout ce con : Testament, Atrocity, lock-up, leave eyes encore un qui mange a tout les rateliers
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Non, simplement un musicien professionnel qui veut vivre de sa musique le mieux qu'il peut :hum:
Tony Le Pouilleux

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Calimero a écrit :il est partout ce con : Testament, Atrocity, lock-up, leave eyes encore un qui mange a tout les rateliers
Lock-Up, c'est un membre-fondateur, Testament, ça n'a pas marché, Atrocity/Leave Eyes, les deux groupes sont le même. Mais en effet, il rebondit tout le temps dans un nouveau groupe. Au moins, il est plus international qu'Hellhammer.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leaves' Eyes have a new album called Symphonies Of The Night prepared for release next month. Now finally the band has released a preview clip for the upcoming opus. On the video you find below there are samples of all the tracks that will be featured on the album. Let us know what you think of the new sounds from the follow-up to Meredead.

Napalm Records releases the group's new album on November 15th (Europe) and November 26th (North America). More album details can be found here.

Liv Kristine said about the new album: "Symphonies Of The Night unveils the stories of eleven heroines from breathtaking legends and history books. 'Symphony of the Night' is the title track on our upcoming album, based on a lesbian vampire novel and thriller by J. Sheridan Le Fanu written as early as in 1871. To many he is THE Irish writer of Gothic tales and mystery novels. It's about the beautiful Carmilla Karnstein, who preys on a young girl, Laura, but also falls in love with her. Carmilla feels guilty for sucking the life force out of Laura, but also professes love and adoration for her. Like many vampire romances, their love is doomed and unhealthy, but also glorious. I hope you like my tribute to Le Fanu: Leaves' Eyes' symphony of your night! Love, Liv."

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Nouvel album annoncé pour septembre :
LEAVES' EYES - Artwork and title of upcoming album revealed! Get ready for "King of Kings"!

Hafrsfjord, Norway's west-coast. A.D. 873. Did you hear what happened?

Harald Hårfagre (c.850-932), remembered by medieval historians as the first king of Norway. The battle of Hafrsfjord is described in the Saga of Harald Hårfagre (Harald Fairhair) in Snorri's Heimskringla. Harald defeated several petty kings and the battle is considered decisive in the unification of Norway. The seabed in Hafrsfjord hides many secrets and many traces. Moreover, Hafrsfjord is my birthplace. With our upcoming album we would like to take you on a journey through a highly interesting chapter in Scandinavia's history.

Those of you who were present at our latest concerts surely noticed that there's one new song on our setlist, "Halvdan the Black" - one chapter of the upcoming album "King of Kings"! Halvdanr Svarte (c.810-860) was a ninth-century king of Vestfold, Norway. He belonged to the House of Yngling (son of Odin' line) and was the father of Harald Fairhair. "Halvdan the Black" is just the start of an amazing adventure!

This production is one unique soundtrack - a brilliant and impressive auditive experience. The album was recorded in Germany, Norway, England, Netherlands, Belarus and Switzerland. "King of Kings" is produced by Alexander Krull at Mastersound Studio. Outstanding musical colleagues and ensembles have contributed with their guest appearances like the London Voices Choir (Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Hobbit, Harry Potter).

The fantastic artwork is done by Stefan Heilemann (Lindemann, Nightwish, Epica, Kamelot).

Dear Fans & Friends - get ready for "King of Kings" - out September 2015!

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils vont finir par faire du pagan metal. :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un autre clip dans lequel le fils de Liv et Alexander joue :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En parlant de son mari Alexander, j'ai toujours autant l'impression qu'il ne sert à rien dans ce groupe, 2 ou 3 growls anecdotiques par chanson pour donner une pseudo caution metal inutile. :)
En même temps c'est un peu tout le groupe qui semble limité musicalement, à l'opposé de Liv qui possède un vrai talent.
Après ça s'écoute, gros chœurs Nightwishiens en force, mais bon je préfère ce qu'elle fait en solo, plus pop et frais. Ou sur la tournée des Sirens, très à son avantage.

Un autre clip sinon, qui reprend le précédent avec une autre chanson :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Liv Kristine est virée de son propre groupe. :euh:
Cela sent fortement la séparation avec son mari, puisque apparemment il reste dans l'aventure et il était un peu le maître à bord. Sinon je ne vois pas trop d'autres raisons pour virer sa femme d'un groupe dont même le nom est basé sur elle. :D

Enfin c'est pas plus mal pour moi, je préfère ce qu'elle fait en solo, et ça laisse une opportunité pour une reformation de Theater of Tragedy.

Sa remplaçante est déjà annoncée, tout était prêt :
LEAVES' EYES has parted ways with Norwegian singer Liv Kristine and has replaced her with Elina Siirala, a Finnish vocalist who lives in London, England.

Said LEAVES' EYES in a statement: "Liv was the female voice of the band since the beginning in 2003. Together we toured through fifty countries and five continents. Moreover, we recorded six studio albums with outstanding singer Liv. We are full of pride in what we have reached together!

"From the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank Liv for amazing thirteen years of being our front lady, the work we have done together and all the passion for music that we shared all these years! We wish Liv all the best for the future, her solo career and other projects!

"Liv will always be an important part of the LEAVES' EYES history but now we are looking forward to a new chapter and the new musical adventures of LEAVES' EYES!

"We embrace Elina with open arms and hearts! She is a fantastic singer and performer. Please, welcome the new female voice of LEAVES' EYES: sensational Elina Siirala!"

Liv Kristine stated: "I am highly proud of having been founding member and front lady of LEAVES' EYES, which has played a vital rôle in my life since 2003.

"Good luck, guys. Thank you for the amazing music, outstanding moments with our worldwide audiences, moreover, the passion we all share."

Liv added in a post on her personal Facebook page: "It's with sadness I see the latest news reaching you. That this chapter in my life would have to end so soon was not my intention. Life must go on. For all of us."

Kristine's husband is ATROCITY singer and LEAVES' EYES co-vocalist Alexander Krull, who produced all the LEAVES' EYES albums at his Mastersound Studio in Germany.

Said Elina: "I can't quite express how grateful and honored I am for being asked to join LEAVES' EYES, one of the most iconic bands in symphonic metal!

"I have the utmost respect for Liv and the band and what they've achieved over the years! I take on this challenge with a huge excitement and look forward to the new chapter in my career. It's truly thrilling to be working with such talented musicians who also are some of the nicest people I've met.

"My biggest passion is to make music and perform, so right now I can’t wait to see what the future will bring!"

Siirala will make her live debut with LEAVES' EYES this weekend in Jakarta, Indonesia. In addition, there will be an earbook tour edition of LEAVES' EYES' latest album, "King Of Kings", released in June, including a new version and video for the song "Edge Of Steel", featuring Elina. There will also be a U.S. edition of "King Of Kings" with the new version of "Edge Of Steel" as a bonus track.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/leaves ... VIfmd3q.99
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Oui ça sent bon les problèmes de couple :lol: Au moins Leave's Eyes assure son statut de sous-Nighwish jusqu'au bout, y compris dans la GRH avec les chanteuses :diable:

Enfin si ça peut permettre de réactiver TOT, sachant que Liv et Raymond ont fait quelques dates ensemble à l'automne dernier, ça pourrait être une bonne chose :oui:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les autres membres de TOT ont dit que ce n'était pas d'actualité, mais bon, ils ont le temps de changer d'avis.
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Oui, Nuclear Blast sait se montrer convaincant quand il faut :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le mélodrame continue, le groupe a publié un accord qui aurait été fait en présence d'un médiateur, prouvant qu'elle était d'accord pour partir.
Bien sûr, Liv dément avoir accepté tout ça. D'ailleurs les dates ne correspondent pas... On dirait vraiment l'épisode de Nightwish avec Tarja :D

Sinon Liv et Krull sont effectivement en cours de divorce (si on lit entre les lignes), et surtout elle a contacté Raymond de Theatre of Tragedy pour un nouveau projet (pas une reformation, mais sans doute dans la lignée...).
Following her former band releasing a mediation document from when Liv Kristine and Leaves' Eyes parted ways, Liv has now posted this message to fans and announcement about plans for upcoming music:

"1,200 messages - YOU ARE AMAZING! I have read all your heart-warming words and good wishes. This is the essence of our true and honest relationship. So much love to my fans and friends!

"Still, I am horrified - how can someone put a protocol not approved on by me online, without asking me for permission? I don't see the necessity in this. Anyway, it puts things straight: I was fired from my own band that day. A sudden action, and well planned.

"Let the past be past! Today I talked with Raymond (Theatre of Tragedy) for further cooperation. Are you ready? Who's in?"
The duel between Leaves' Eyes and former front woman Liv Kristine continues, this time with the band releasing a mediation statement from earlier this month (available below). Leaves' Eyes posted this message online:

"THE TRUTH ALWAYS REMAINS. Since we are fed up with the lies on social media, and as we promised yesterday, here is the proof that we tell you the truth about what is going on.

"Here you can read the signed protocol documents (English and German) - certified by lawyer Frank Dehn - which proves that the news about the protocol from the mediator of our crucial band meeting is accurate and correct in every way.

"Furthermore the protocol shows that the decisions were made together! Since January this year Liv’s exit from the band was already pending. We hope, we have finally cleared up the situation for every one now! Like posted before we wish Liv all the best for her future!"

This document coming online following claims from Leaves' Eyes that Liv was made aware of the changing situation back in January, which she specifically denied in a recent Facebook post. The protocol in question below is dated as from April.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Premier clip avec la nouvelle chanteuse, on ne peut pas dire que ça change ou que ça marque :

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

J'ai vu qu'ils l'avaient publié sur leur page Facebook... Et ils se font méchamment basher par les fans ou ex-fans :lol:
Répondre