David Reece (ex-Accept, Gypsy Rose, Bengalore Choir, Sainted Sinners)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

GYPSY ROSE est le groupe actuel de l'ancien chanteur d'ACCEPT sur "Eat the Heat" :

http://www.melodicrock.com/audio/GypsyRose-Fire.wma
According to MelodicRock.com, Escape Music has set a May 19 release date for the second GYPSY ROSE CD, tentatively titled "II".

GYPSY ROSE was formed in Mölnlycke, Sweden and was inspired by great British bands such as THIN LIZZY, RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE and LED ZEPPELIN. The group's debut CD, "Gypsy Rose", was released in 2005 and received fantastic reviews. The follow-up effort was produced by guitarist Martin Kronlund and features new vocalist David Reece (BANGALORE CHOIR, ACCEPT), who is said to be "a great addition to the band."

01. Final Call
02. Nothing Really Matters
03. Angels
04. When I Call Your Name
05. Don't Look Back
06. Fired
07. A Little Ain't Enough
08. All The Way To The Sun
09. A Million Miles
10. Liar
11. Another World
12. Hellhammer

GYPSY ROSE is:

David Reece - Vocals
Martin Kronlund - Guitars, Backing vocals
Rikard Quist - Keyboards, Backing vocals
Mats Bostedt - Bass
Imre Daun - Drums
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Quoi, il existe encore le bonhomme? :o
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

Pareil, on a plus eu de nouvelle de lui après le split d'Accept fin 89, surprenant!
steelprophet
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par steelprophet »

il avait joué dans SIRCLE OF SILENCE qui a sorti 2 albums en pleine période grunge des 90's.

ceci étant dit,si on m'avait dit que ce bonhomme ferais son come-back en 2008,jamais je ne l'aurais cru...en plus il a toujours sa voix puissante a en juger par l'extrait(excellent au demeurant),tres bonne nouvelle.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

http://www.myspace.com/gypsyrosesweden

1. Final Call 03:41
2. Nothing Really Matters 04:39
3. Angels 05:02
4. When I Call Your Name 04:05
5. Don't Look Back 03:55
6. Fired 04:34
7. A Little Ain't Enough 04:02
8. All The Way To The Sun 03:50
9. A Million Miles 03:38
10. Liar 03:35
11. Another World 04:50
12. Hellhammer 04:23

Line-up:
David Reece - Vocals
Martin Kronlund - Guitars, backing vocals
Rikard Quist - Keyboards
Mats Bostedt - Bass
Imre Daun - Drums
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et pour les fans de David Reece, il a également un projet solo AOR visiblement, avec le bassiste de Holy Moses et le batteur d'Accept :

http://www.reecerocks.com/html/music.html
REECE, the solo project of former ACCEPT/BANGALORE CHOIR and current GYPSY ROSE frontman David Reece, has posted audio samples of three new songs — "Chasing Shadows", "Before I Die" and "Yellow" — at http://www.reecerocks.com. Due laer in the year via AOR Heaven, the group's debut CD was produced by Andy Susemihl (U.D.O.) and features Jochen Funders from HOLY MOSES on bass, and Stefan Schwarzmann (ACCEPT, HELLOWEEN, KROKUS, RUNNING WILD, U.D.O.) on drums.

As previously reported, Reece recently laid down vocals for a track on the upcoming "Voices Of Rock" album, a collaboration between German producers Chris Lausmann (BONFIRE, FRONTLINE, JADED HEART) and Michael Voss (CASANOVA, MAD MAX, SILVER).

After several years under the radar on a ranch in Montana, Reece was contacted by Escape Records in 2007 to see what the chances would be for him to go to Sweden to sing on Swedish band GYPSY ROSE's next release. Soon after that David found himself in the studio for the next year recording and writing for the new GYPSY ROSE CD, "Another World", which was released in June 2008.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

BANGALORE CHOIR (David REECE, ex ACCEPT)

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Sortie du troisième album dans le style Hard Rock du groupe le 27 Avril.
American/German hard rock band BANGALORE CHOIR will release its third album, "Metaphor", on April 27 via AOR Heaven. The group currently consists of original members David Reece (vocals; ex-ACCEPT), Curtis Mitchell (guitar) and Danny Greenberg (bass), alongside German guitarist/producer Andy Susemihl and drummer Rene Letters.

According to a press release, "Metaphor" features some collaborative efforts as well. David turned to old friends Rikard Quist, who collaborated on the tracks "Silhouettes On The Shade" and "Scandinavian Rose" on the new CD and also worked with lyricist Jon Wilde, with whom David had shared songwriting credits on his Reece-Kronlund release.

Commented Reece: "We look forward to the new release and to hitting the road this year in support of the new disc. We're currently looking at some U.S. dates this spring and hopefully, a return trip to Europe this summer."

BANGALORE CHOIR is:

Vocals: David Reece
Guitars: Andy Susemihl
Guitars: Curtis Mitchell
Bass: Danny Greenberg
Drums: Rene Letters
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
L'Ostrogauxe
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par L'Ostrogauxe »

Bangalore Choir... attends c'est le même Bangalore Choir que j'ai déjà entendu sur ma radio Tata ?? :tata:
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

l'artwork est bien pourri...
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

Gauxe a écrit :Bangalore Choir... attends c'est le même Bangalore Choir que j'ai déjà entendu sur ma radio Tata ?? :tata:
"all we hear is radio tata,radio toto,radio tata" :D
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
L'Ostrogauxe
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par L'Ostrogauxe »

Je suis Lady Tata
(sur ce , je vais me pendre..)
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

En tout cas merci à toi Margaux d'être passée, je pensais me retrouver seul avec cette news de la plus haute importance pour l'industrie musicale! :up:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Tony Le Pouilleux

Et ainsi fût évité le clash générationnel!
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Petite anecdote.
Lorsque j'avais Facebook , David Reece faisait partie de mes amis.
Il a été l'un des premiers à me souhaiter mon anniversaire sur mon mur Facebook , ça a été magique pour moi qui suis un grand admirateur de Eat the Heat. (J'adore cet album c'est vrai!=.
Quelques mois plus tard, j'ai posté la vidéo de "Generation Clash", aucun commentaire, aucun like, rien ....
Je l'ai précisé, et 10 minutes plus tard, David Reece mettait un pouce. :,( :,( :,(

Bref, je me devais donc de lui rendre hommage par le biais de ce post sur ce noble forum.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Oh et puis zut !

mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

À ce jour, j'ai encore beaucoup de mal à comprendre pourquoi Wolf s'est rasé le crâne, il avait une telle putain de classe avec sa tignasse !

Merci pour ces petits rappels qui font honneur à une période du groupe méconnue (par moi le premier) dont on fait trop souvent l'impasse ! :up:

D'ailleurs ça me rappelle une photo d'époque bien sympa des débuts d'Accept sur laquelle j'étais tombé par hasard (et qui n'aura pas forcément sa place ici j'en suis conscient, mes excuses auprès des modos) :
When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

LaX a écrit :À ce jour, j'ai encore beaucoup de mal à comprendre pourquoi Wolf s'est rasé le crâne, il avait une telle putain de classe avec sa tignasse !
C'est la calvatie tout simplement! Il n'avait pas trop le choix, c'était soit ça , soit ressembler à Garcimore....

Sur cette photo, c'est évident :

mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Tony Le Pouilleux

Le Yacine vient de me devancer, mais effectivement, c'était peut-être moins clair dans les années 90, mais dès son retour en 2005, on voyait qu'il n'avait même pas de follicules pileux sur le dessus du crâne.

Et si vous ne voyez pas de calvitie là-dessus.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Defender a écrit :Petite anecdote.
Lorsque j'avais Facebook , David Reece faisait partie de mes amis.
Il a été l'un des premiers à me souhaiter mon anniversaire sur mon mur Facebook , ça a été magique pour moi qui suis un grand admirateur de Eat the Heat. (J'adore cet album c'est vrai!=.
Quelques mois plus tard, j'ai posté la vidéo de "Generation Clash", aucun commentaire, aucun like, rien ....
Je l'ai précisé, et 10 minutes plus tard, David Reece mettait un pouce. :,( :,( :,(

Bref, je me devais donc de lui rendre hommage par le biais de ce post sur ce noble forum.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers:
:lol:

Allez pour le plaisir. :)

Et si j'ai bien suivi David Reece fait donc partie de 2 groupes actuellement, j'ai oublié le nom de l'autre.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Reece Percudani Group

Message par Everflow »

L'ancien chanteur d'Accept lance encore un nouveau projet de rock mélodique avec des zicos qui ont roulé leur bosse.
Former ACCEPT and BANGALORE CHOIR singer David Reece has joined forces with guitarist Mario Percudani in a new project called the REECE PERCUDANI GROUP (RPG).

For fans of melodic hard rock, the name David Reece will be a familiar one. Since bursting onto the scene as the then-new frontman for German legends ACCEPT, David has released no less than 15 full-length recordings and appeared on numerous more. His diverse catalog encompasses his early '90s success with BANGALORE CHOIR, known for their MTV hit "Loaded Gun", The powerful modern metal project SIRCLE OF SILENCE, numerous solo releases, and most recently David has been fronting another legendary German act, BONFIRE.

Mario Percudani is also a name many in the melodic rock world will be familiar with, having worked with legendary acts such as Bobby Kimball, Ted Poley, Bobby Barth, Vinny Appice and many more.

Mario merged his roots in blues and seventies rock music. With a style that ranges from rock, pop, blues to soul and American West Coast. His fantastic guitar playing and songwriting skill ensures that this new partnership with David Reece is going to be a winning combo!.

The band lineup is rounded out by two other exceptional musicians; bassist Stefano Scola from hard rockers HUNGRY HEART, and drummer Ale Mori who has made his name working with Glenn Hughes, Steve Lukather and Bernie Marsden.

Look for the REECE PERCUDANI GROUP on the road and in the studio in 2016 and beyond.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former ... GO3UO2W.99

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore un nouveau projet de David Reece : Sainted Sinners. Et encore avec des allemands.
A noter la présence de Ferdy Doernberg (Axel Rudi Pell entre autres).
In the 80's, German metal veterans Accept chose vocalist David Reece after Udo Dirkschneider left and they recorded one album together, Eat The Heat. Now David Reece has launched a new band, Sainted Sinners, and will release its self-titled debut album on February 24th via El Puerto Records.

The group's lineup is rounded out by guitar player Frank Pané, keyboardist Ferdy Doernberg (Axel Rudi Pell) and the dynamic rhythm section of the two former Purrendicular members Malte Frederik Burkert (bass) and the Hungarian drum maestro Berci Hirleman.

"The idea first started with me thinking about forming a band where I can follow my natural taste of music without compromises. I was writing music and then basically formed the band around who would fit the direction it was going," remembers Pané, whose first step was to contact his former bandmate Reece. "Being one of my alltime-favourite singers, he was my obvious choice. It just clicked immediately and so we agreed to lead the band together as we trust and respect each other."

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il n'a pas disparu.

Frank Hammer
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par Frank Hammer »

Pas mal ce titre!
J'aime beaucoup son timbre de voix, style David Lee Roth en plus heavy.

Les deux précédents de Reece sont assez bons en plus (y'avait un ancien guitariste d'U.D.O. sur le dernier) ; au contraire de Herman qui me donne l'impression de sortir des skeuds très génériques (à part le premier qui était bon)
Je mets les pieds où je veux, et c'est souvent dans la gueule!
Répondre