Night Ranger (hard US)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Un CD/DVD live pour les tatas :tata:

NIGHT RANGER LIVE - THEN AND NOW - CD AND DVD:
It's here!! Finally!! Night Ranger's long delayed 2007 live recording has finally been finished and delivered to the Japanese label and it is released tomorrow!
Rockin' Shibuya 2007 is the band's first ever double live release and features the following tracks:

CD1: This Boy Needs To Rock, Tell Your Vision, Sing Me Away, Touch Of Madness, Drama Queen, Rumors In The Air, Seven Wishes, Secret Of My Success, There Is Life, Eddie's Comin' Out Tonight, Sentimental Street.
CD2: Forever All Over Again, High Enough, Goodbye, Whatever Happened, Four In The Morning, When You Close Your Eyes, Don't Tell Me You Love Me, Sister Christian, Your Gonna Hear From Me, (You Can Still) Rock In America.

The line-up for this release was: Jack Blades, Kelly Keagy, Brad Gillis, Reb Beach and Christian Cullen.

Also out tomorrow in Japan is the first ever full length DVD for the band - Japan Tour '83. Expensive week for Night Ranger fans!
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Night Ranger - Somewhere In California

Message par Everflow »

Cet album célèbrera le 30ème anniversaire du groupe, et vu le clip on dirait que ça rocks encore. :dance: :tata:
NIGHT RANGER's brand new album, Somewhere In California, has just been confirmed for a June 21st North American release via Frontiers Records. The offering is the culmination of the band's work to date and celebrates the 30th anniversary of Night Ranger.

Somewhere In California finds Night Ranger returning to their classic sound with updated production. Frontman/bassist Jack Blades commented, "Night Ranger is back with a vengeance! We are so proud of our new album... classic NR in every sense... can't wait to see all the fans on tour this summer. Rock n' roll!"

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore un live, mais acoustique cette fois :

24 Strings & A Drummer - Live & Acoustic CD tracklisting:

'This Boy Needs To Rock'
'When You Close Your Eyes'
'Sing Me Away'
'Growin' Up In California'
'The Secret Of My Success'
'Sentimental Street'
'Four In The Morning'
'Let Him Run/Goodbye'
'Forever All Over Again'
'Don't Tell Me You Love Me'
'Sister Christian'
'(You Can Still) Rock In America'
'Boys Of Summer' bonus track

24 Strings & A Drummer - Live & Acoustic DVD tracklisting:

'This Boy Needs To Rock'
'When You Close Your Eyes'
'Sing Me Away'
'Growin' Up In California'
'The Secret Of My Success'
'Sentimental Street'
'Four In The Morning'
'Let Him Run/Goodbye'
'Forever All Over Again'
'Don't Tell Me You Love Me'
'Sister Christian'
'(You Can Still) Rock In America'

* Bonus features: Night Ranger All Access/Growin' Up In California video/Making of the album Somewhere In California
* DVD Stereo Mix 2.0/5.1 - Screen 16:9
* Total DVD length approximately 100 minutes

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un nouvel album sort en juin :
Iconic rockers NIGHT RANGER will release their new studio album, "High Road", on June 10 in North America via Frontiers Records. Produced by the bandmembers themselves, the effort will be available in two formats — a standard CD version and a deluxe version which includes two bonus tracks and a DVD featuring a background look at the making of the album along with video clips.

The cover art for "High Road" incorporates elements of the artwork from the band's previous releases and can be seen below.

Of the new album, NIGHT RANGER bassist/songwriter Jack Blades commented: "It's almost summer and a great time to take a trip down the 'High Road'!

"Our new record features classic NIGHT RANGER feel-good, high-energy kick-ass rock 'n' roll. We can't wait for our fans to hear." Drummer/singer Kelly Keagy added, "We're so proud of this new record and excited to get back on the road to bring the new music to our fans."

NIGHT RANGER's legendary hits "Sister Christian", "(You Can Still) Rock In America" and "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" are songs that have each significantly impacted popular culture and expanded their ever-growing fanbase since the band's inception thirty years ago. Over the years, the band's music has made notable contributions to and been featured in many different areas of media and popular culture.

NIGHT RANGER's songs can be heard in the Rock Band and Guitar Hero video games; "Rock Of Ages" hit Broadway musical and film; the Oscar-nominated film "Boogie Nights"; Fox's hit TV show "American Dad"; JBL's "Hear The Truth" campaign; and many more.

To date, NIGHT RANGER has sold 17 million units worldwide and boasts several platinum- and gold-certified albums.

NIGHT RANGER is Jack Blades (bass guitar, vocals), Kelly Keagy (drums, vocals), Brad Gillis (lead and rhythm guitars), Joel Hoekstra (lead and rhythm guitars) and Eric Levy (keyboards).

"High Road" track listing:

01. High Road
02. Knock Knock Never Stop
03. Rollin' On
04. Don't Live Here Any More
05. I'm Coming Home
06. X Generation
07. Only For You Only
08. Hang On
09. St. Bartholomew
10. Brothers
11. L.A. No Name
12. The Mountain Song *

* Only available on deluxe edition

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

C'est con, mais j'aime bien la pochette! :) Les couleurs surtout. :up:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Bah...y' a rien de con d'aimer une pochette, sans le gros point lumineux, je la trouve chouette aussi.

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Bien sur! :lol: Mais 'était surtout car la pochette à rien d’exceptionnelle en fait. :D
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

D'ailleurs pour la petite précision :
The cover art for "High Road" incorporates elements of the artwork from the band's previous releases.

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Un extrait, le titre de l'album :

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Un 2ème vient d'être mis en ligne, "I'm Coming Home"

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nouvel extrait avec clip :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Y'a du mieux...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

album live et DVD :
Celebrating the launch of the band's 35th anniversary, more than 17 million albums sold worldwide, over 3000 live shows performed, NIGHT RANGER continues to rock with the release of "35 Years And A Night In Chicago". This amazing performance will be available December 2 via Frontiers Music Srl on 2CD/DVD, Blu-ray, and MP3 (audio only). Frontiers will also release a new studio album from the iconic band in the first half of 2017.

A performance clip of the song "Night Ranger" from "35 Years And A Night In Chicago" can be seen below.

"After 35 years of recording and touring, we thought it was about time to rock out a live album for all the fans that have been coming to see us. And for those who have yet to experience a live NIGHT RANGER show.... enjoy the ride!" says Jack Blades of the new release.

Kelly Keagy adds: "For the past 35-plus years, this band has been knocking out audiences across the globe and continues to do so. All of it building to this one night in Chicago that sums up what NIGHT RANGER has always been about. Great high-energy rock 'n' roll. To the fans, we salute you!"

NIGHT RANGER is Jack Blades (bass, vocals), Kelly Keagy (drums, vocals), Brad Gillis (lead and rhythm guitars), Eric Levy (keyboards) and Keri Kelli (lead and rhythm guitars).

"35 Years And A Night In Chicago" track listing:

01. Intro
02. Touch Of Madness
03. Sing Me Away
04. Four In The Morning
05. Growing Up In California
06. Rumors In The Air
07. Secret Of My Success
08. Sentimental Street
09. High Road
10. Eddie's Comin' Out Tonight
11. Goodbye
12. Day & Night
13. Night Ranger
14. When You Close Your Eyes
15. Don't Tell Me You Love Me
16. Penny
17. Sister Christian
18. (You Can Still) Rock In America
19. 7 Wishes

2 CD + DVD digipak:

CD 1:

01. Intro
02. Touch Of Madness
03. Sing Me Away
04. Four In The Morning
06. Rumors In The Air
07. Secret Of My Success
08. Sentimental Street
09. High Road

CD 2:

01. Goodbye
02. Day & Night
03. Night Ranger
04. When You Close Your Eyes
05. Don't Tell Me You Love Me
06. Penny
07. Sister Christian
08. (You Can Still) Rock In America
09. 7 Wishes

DVD

01. Intro
02. Touch Of Madness
03. Sing Me Away
04. Four In The Morning
06. Rumors In The Air
07. Secret Of My Success
08. Sentimental Street
09. High Road
11. Goodbye
12. Day & Night
13. Night Ranger
14. When You Close Your Eyes
15. Don't Tell Me You Love Me
16. Penny
17. Sister Christian
18. (You Can Still) Rock In America
19. 7 Wishes

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/night- ... df5UItv.99

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et maintenant le nouvel album :
Frontiers Music Srl will release "Don't Let Up", the new studio album from NIGHT RANGER, on March 24. The disc will be available in both a standard edition and a deluxe edition (featuring bonus track and bonus DVD — physical format only).

The song "Somehow Someway", taken from "Don't Let Up", can be streamed below.

Says NIGHT RANGER bassist and vocalist Jack Blades: "'Somehow Someway' is all NIGHT RANGER. It not only captures the spirit of our live shows but also is the essence of who we are and who we have been for the last 35 years — a kick-ass American rock and roll band… Case closed."

Adds NIGHT RANGER drummer and vocalist Kelly Keagy: "The song 'Somehow Someway' is an up-tempo rocker with an infectious, big guitar lick. Take caution while you're driving in your car, you may find yourself going WAY over the speed limit. Check it out!"

States NIGHT RANGER guitarist Brad Gillis: "Our new single, 'Somehow Someway', is a rockin' barnburner up to the standards of our first single, 'Don't Tell Me You Love Me'. This could be a great song to perform live and add to our setlist....Enjoy!!"

NIGHT RANGER truly epitomizes the sound of the '80s, while at the same time transcending it. Since their reunion in 1996, they have brought their guitar heavy, melodic brand of hard rock into the 21st century with their unparalleled talent, energy, and creativity.

The new album, "Don't Let Up" was self-produced by the band.

"The 'Don't Let Up' album is the result of five musicians living and breathing rock 'n roll 24 hours a day. 35 years on and NIGHT RANGER is once again ready to let the fans know 'it's only rock and roll, but I like it,'" says Blades of the new album.

Keagy adds: "Working on the material for the new album "Don't Let Up" was a great experience once again. I always look forward to creating music with Brad, Eric, Keri, and Jack. I'm really looking forward to playing some of this material for the fans. It rocks!"

States Gillis: "I'm looking forward to the new NIGHT RANGER studio effort 'Don't Let Up' as it's always a pleasure releasing new material to keep the bands creative flow. As typical for NIGHT RANGER, we have all the elements that made us popular in the first place, including twin-lead-vocal tradeoffs with Jack and Kelly and dual guitar harmonies and solos with my new partner in crime, Keri Kelli. We've stacked the deck again with up tempo driving rock songs, mid tempo tunes and a few acoustic ballad tracks. We're hoping this new album will be added to your existing NIGHT RANGER catalog!!!"

With more than 17 million albums sold worldwide, over 3000 live shows performed, and more than 1 billion in radio audience, NIGHT RANGER has both epitomized and transcended the arena rock sound and style of that era and beyond. With songs that have significantly impacted popular culture and continue to expand their ever-growing fan-base, NIGHT RANGER is proof that powerful songs, plus accomplished musicians is the perfect formula for continued success.

NIGHT RANGER has earned widespread acclaim, multi-platinum and gold album status while leaving their indelible mark on the music charts with a string of best-selling albums ("Dawn Patrol", "Midnight Madness", "7 Wishes", "Big Life" and "Man In Motion"), its popularity fueled by an impressive string of instantly recognizable hit singles and signature album tracks.

NIGHT RANGER is Jack Blades (bass, vocals), Kelly Keagy (drums, vocals), Brad Gillis (lead and rhythm guitars), Eric Levy (keyboards), and Keri Kelli (lead and rhythm guitars).

"Don't Let Up" track listing:

01. Somehow Someway
02. Running Out Of Time
03. Truth
04. Day And Night*
05. Don't Let Up
06. Won't Be Your Fool Again
07. Say What You Want
08. We Can Work It Out
09. Comfort Me
10. Jamie
11. Nothing Left Of Yesterday

* Bonus audio track on deluxe edition

* Bonus DVD: Band Interviews; "Running Out Of Time" (video); "Day And Night" (Video)

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

:dance:

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Punaise ça joue sur certains soli :guitare:

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La paire de guitaristes est clairement le point fort du groupe pour moi, mais c'est le batteur qui chante ici :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Night Ranger (hard US)

Message par Everflow »

Ils sont toujours actifs.
Legendary hard rockers NIGHT RANGER will release their 12th studio album, "ATBPO", on August 6 via Frontiers Music Srl. "ATBPO" stands for "And The Band Played On", an ode to making music during the COVID-19 era. It will be available on CD and vinyl (several limited-edition, color vinyl versions), as well as digitally across all streaming platforms.

Today, fans can get their first taste of the album with the release of "Breakout", the first single and music video from the album.

NIGHT RANGER began writing the album in early 2020, amid the onset of the global pandemic. After narrowing down the song selection and tightening them up to their well-known rock and roll sound, the band hit the studio, although separately, due to the times we are in. Throughout "ATBPO", we hear NIGHT RANGER continuing their hot streak that kicked off with 2011's "Somewhere In California". Ten years on, and two highly acclaimed albums later, "High Road" and "Don't Let Up", the band's latest studio work shows them still burning with that high-octane hard rock energy they are known for. NIGHT RANGER has always had a knack for killer melodies, intricate instrumentation, and captivating lyrics; "ATBPO" delivers all of that and more.

"The process was strange but the outcome rocks," said Jack Blades.

Added Kelly Keagy: "This record was incredibly hard to do as we could not be in a room together with all the COVID-19 issues that were going on. But sometimes you do your best work when there's a deadline approaching."

States Brad Gillis: "It's been a crazy but fun task trying to write and finish this new record in a COVID situation. A few zoom video gatherings got us started. With everybody in the band having their own home studios, we were all able to elaborate and add our own textures to each song. As a vintage guitar collector, I was able to add some great classic sounds to rhythm and solos using my 57 Strat and 52 Goldtop! I hope everyone enjoys the record!"

Having sold over 17 million albums worldwide, performed across more than 4,000 stages, and enjoyed a radio audience that exceeds one billion, NIGHT RANGER has both epitomized and transcended the arena rock sound and style well beyond that era. With multiple songs having a significant impact on popular culture, NIGHT RANGER continues to grow its fanbase. The band is proof that powerful songs alongside incredibly talented musicians is the perfect formula for continued success.

NIGHT RANGER is Jack Blades (bass, vocals), Kelly Keagy (drums, vocals), Brad Gillis (lead and rhythm guitars), Eric Levy (keyboards), and Keri Kelli (lead and rhythm guitars).

A bonus track, "Savior", appears on the CD and LP versions of "ATBPO" only.

"ATBPO" track listing.

01. Coming For You
02. Bring It All Home To Me
03. Breakout
04. Hard To Make It Easy
05. Can't Afford A Hero
06. Cold As December
07. Dance
08. The Hardest Road
09. Monkey
10. A Lucky Man
11. Tomorrow
12. Savior (bonus track; CD and LP versions only)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Piranha
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Piranha »

Sympathique mais il manque la guitare de Jeff Watson et rappeler qu'une des marques de fabrique était la dualité Watson/Gillis et leurs soli endiablés malgré le côté mélodique de leur musique.

Pour celles et ceux qui veulent réellement apprécier ce qu'était Night Ranger en live à la "grande époque", je recommande chaudement le bootleg désormais officiel "Live at the Bacchanal, San Diego CA, 18 Dec'88)

Il est disponible sur les différentes plateformes.

Objet de tape-trading depuis 1989, il était échangé avec la mention "Guitarzzzzz !" :)
Enregistrement : live radio donc nickel
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Je ne sais pas de quelle sortie ça provient, ils ont ajouté un orchestre (comme Foreigner récemment), mais je poste :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre